Friends, Sexcapades and Love Affairs Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mike felt suddenly very invigorated. The bartender was as much a twink as he was, only prettier. He wore his black, probably dyed, hair over one eye, emo style.

"I'm finishing my shift, and someone will take over soon. Would you like to come to a party with me?"

"What kind of party?" Mike slapped himself mentally. He was thankful for a party. A party was a place where someone like him had better chances to score, at least compared to a club where dozens of attractive men in their twenties flexed their pecs and biceps on the dance floor.

"I think you will like it," the bartender said enigmatically. "I'm Jimmy, by the way."

"Mike," he offered.

"Here's a little something to keep you busy until I finish here." Jimmy pushed a red drink toward him. "It's sweet as you and on the house."

Sweet like him? Mike felt like melting. He sucked through the straw, as he mumbled some thanks that Jimmy could not have heard since he was already serving other customers.

Mike looked longingly at Jimmy. He seemed nice. And also, he seemed to like him, which was quite a big thing. Mike would never have admitted to Jared and Adrian to how afraid he was no one would like him. It was just easier to say he had a fetish, and no one cared to apply for satisfying his particular desire.

Both his friends were well-intended. It had been enough to complain a little, and Jared had showered him with compliments about how cute he was. Adrian had touched his ass and told him he was game if he was. Mike had had to decline not so politely; Adrian scared him a little, even if he couldn't admit it. He was the embodiment of sex appeal, and the ease with which he fucked and forgot was legendary. Mike didn't want to have a taste of that. His friends were off-limits because he couldn't even fathom what that would do to his fragile self-esteem. Also, they were like brothers. Adrian had just shrugged like it was no big deal. Mike had been relieved; just the idea of having to fight off Adrian's advances was enough to make him shiver. Even to his friends, he couldn't admit he was so pathetic that he would accept a pity fuck as better than nothing.

The red drink was giving him a nice buzz.

"Are you ready?" Jimmy asked, stopping in front of him again.

Mike nodded.

"Meet me in front in five. Ugh, I can barely wait to get out of here."

***

Jared could hardly hide his nervousness. His hands were sweaty against the wheel. It was true that he hadn't hooked up in a while, but that wasn't a reason to get like that. Chris's hand touching his knee made him startle.

"Oh, sorry," Chris said and removed his hand. "The driver shouldn't be disturbed, right?"

Jared just nodded. What was wrong with him? He found Chris amazingly attractive, and they hadn't even looked at one another properly. Maybe Chris wasn't that amazing, and he just imagined things. And it was just a hookup, nothing more.

Chris was silent, and Jared didn't feel like striking a conversation. But wasn't it odd? As far as he remembered, guys hooking up tended to be chatty until they gathered their clothes and left in a hurry, inventing places to go and people to see.

This felt serious, for some reason. Jared had no idea why. Maybe Chris didn't look like the regular type to hook up. His clothes had a nice cut, and he had an austere look on his face, like a professor.

So he suddenly wasn't some hotshot CEO type? Jared chided himself internally. There was something about Chris that unnerved him and excited him at the same time. The last time Jared had felt that had been in eleventh grade when Andrew Thibault had changed next to him in the locker room and given him a first view of what a prime cut man meat meant from up close.

Jared could still remember the smell of the body wash his classmate used. Well, otherwise, the guy was a douchebag, but Jared still cherished that memory. It was one thing to look at porn or at himself and another to have the real deal flaunted casually in front of him.

Was Chris some real deal? Jared risked a look from the corner of his eye, and an intense gaze met his stare. He cleared his throat and focused on driving. It was safer that way.

***

"So, how come you were alone tonight? No boyfriend?" Jimmy asked as they walked side by side.

The party, Jimmy had told him, wasn't far from there.

"No," Mike admitted. "You?" he risked asking the question that has been on his mind since he had left the club.

"I have one," Jimmy said and laughed.

"Oh. How is he like?" Mike tried to hide his disappointment.

"He's nice," Jimmy replied. "I'll introduce you to him. I bet you'll like him."

That was a bit of a strange thing to say, wasn't it? Mike wondered for a moment.

"We're here," Jimmy said as they stopped in front of a house. There were guys outside the building, and music and laughter poured into the street from inside.

It was one of those old-style houses that probably cost a fortune. Mike didn't stop to ask Jimmy how come he had such affluent friends. The guy throwing the party had to come from old money. Or new. It didn't matter.

"I'll go search for Gino," Jimmy said and scurried away, losing himself in the flurry of party attendants before Mike could ask him not to leave him alone.

With nothing else to do, Mike decided to look around, hoping he wouldn't stick out like a sore thumb. A couple of minutes later, he could feel his jaw dropping. Was his imagination playing tricks on him, or there were only hairy muscled men and twinks at that party?

It was - sort of - his version of paradise, and now, he couldn't stop gawking.

"How are you, birdie?" A rough voice called from his left.

Mike startled but then reconsidered. Birdie? He wanted to laugh, but one look at the guy who said that was enough to make him bite his tongue. Everything he had ever described Jared and Adrian as his fantasy man was by his side. He wasn't very tall, but he had bulk, like really nice bulk. The low cut t-shirt showed off his chest, and Mike stared openly at the back curly hair.

"Just got here," he said, without tearing his eyes away.

"Are you looking for something?"

Mike needed to stop staring at the guy's chest. The fact that some pretty nice nipples poked through the thin fabric of the t-shirt wasn't helping. He needed to look away, or he risked pissing the guy off. Probably that was why women with generous cleavages got annoyed with men staring at their boobs. It was tacky, objectifying -

"My eyes are up here," the guy said.

Mike looked up, feeling like a deer caught in the headlights. He was met by a friendly smile and one-day stubble that made the guy look rough and sexy. Mike was sure his knees were melted butter.

"Come with me."

Mike just nodded as if he were in a trance. His hand was clammy in the other's rougher one, but he didn't even dare to breathe. Were his intentions that transparent? He was so fucked. Oh, he would get fucked, like all twinks did, and seeing how he usually didn't -

His mind was going places. He needed to make it stop. Soon, he was pushed through a door, and then plastered against the wall, as hungry lips took his. Mike's eyes fluttered. This was so good, so, so good. It was happening incredibly fast, but it was so good that his head was spinning, and except for that sweet drink Jimmy had given him and a beer before, he had had nothing else to drink.

Mike could not repress a moan when he was deftly thrown on a bed and pressed into the mattress.

"Would you like to fuck me?"

Mike's eyes snapped open. The question floated between them and landed on his neurons, making him wonder if he imagined things now. "What?" he mumbled under his breath.

"Your cock in my ass. Would you like that, birdie?"

That awful term of endearment was taking some of the magic of the moment. He would score, he would score, his mind stuck on repeat, he would score with a guy who looked like the perfect fantasy for him unless this wasn't some bad joke. "Sure," he barely managed to say.

The man stood up and took off his jeans, leaving everything else on. Mike blinked and pushed himself up. His hookup partner climbed the bed and put himself on his fours in the most nonchalant manner possible. Mike could feel his jeans getting tighter. Without a word, he got up and fumbled with the condom he always kept in his pocket, but the damned jeans were so tight that he couldn't get it out.

"You okay there?" The guy threw over one shoulder.

"Yes, yes, please, just a second," Mike said hurriedly, cursing and howling at himself on the inside.

The perfect muscled ass in front of him was only making him want to drop to his knees and thank heavens. Maybe later. Now, he needed to act and fast. Finally, he managed to rip the foil, and stood there for a second, as he watched his bed partner licking his fingers and pushing them wet into his tight behind.

"No lube," he whispered.

"Just go ahead, birdie," the other encouraged him. "I've taken bigger than you."

Of course, he had, Mike made a mental note and then pushed it away. The last thing he needed was to start worrying about his sexual prowess and natural endowment. Yeah, he was that bad, he concluded and grabbed the man's gorgeous ass with both hands like he knew what he was doing.

At least, he could hold an erection. No, no, he wouldn't think of that now. He knelt on the bed, behind his bed partner and managed to find the hole, which in itself, was a great achievement.

Mike groaned, under the sensory attack assaulting him, as his cock began to sink into incredible tight heat. It was like he couldn't escape. He moved a little, adjusting his position, and leaned over the muscular body beneath him. His hands took in the taut muscles on his bed partner's abdomen and followed the treasure trail down to wiry pubic hair. Mike sighed in pure satisfaction as his hands finally filled with the guy's impressive erection, hard, and weeping.

This was paradise, Mike thought, as his hips moved and his cock found itself the way in that strong, yet pliant body underneath him. Oh, it was so good, so good ...

His cock twitched and became harder to handle the pressure. If he only changed the angle, like this ...

Fuck, the thought hit him a second too late. His hips jerked, and he couldn't stop himself in time. "Fuck," he groaned out loud.

Dreams did come true, but not to pathetic idiots like him. Mike slid away from the tight body that had milked him too good. He set his eyes on the ceiling, wondering what the hell he was supposed to say after coming so fast. If he were lucky, the guy would get up and leave, allowing him to wallow in his own shame.

"My turn now, birdie."

"Um?" Mike managed to ask, but his mouth was taken into a hard kiss, and his pants were pushed down.

A grunt of frustration was breathed into his mouth as his jeans acted out and refused to give up. Eventually, the man pushed himself up, pulled his jeans together with his sneakers and Mike remained with his bottom half naked if he didn't count the rubber still on his cock.

They were both half-naked now, and that equaled things. It was obvious what was on the other's mind to bring balance to their little encounter, as well. He watched with a bit of apprehension as the other rolled down a condom on his huge hard-on. Wait, could he even ...

There was no time to debate over what was possible and what wasn't. His legs were pushed up, and he closed his eyes, decided not to make a fuss about getting skewered by what looked like an anaconda cock. His stupid mind began playing Nicki Minaj's song, and stopped, no, better said, screeched to a halt, when he felt something moist and firm touching his backdoor in the most pleasant way possible. Was the guy rimming him?

Dark eyes flickered at him over his balls and spent cock as he pushed himself on his elbows to look down. Mike made a small distressed sound, but then let himself drop on the bed. He had only been rimmed once before, and the memory was hazy, to say the least.

Now his ass was getting the royal treatment, and he couldn't stop moaning. Eventually, he decided to bite his hand to stop himself from making such weird sounds. Again, his tentative to get a bit of control over the situation was foiled, as the other stood up and covered him with his body.

The hand was pushed away from his mouth, and he was kissed again. The soft whimpers of pleasure turned into muffled protests as his ass was getting open by what had to be an alien cock or something close to that. Still, he was held down so well that there was little to do. For a second, Mike considered panicking, but his ass was slowly opening up, and the stretch was happening too slowly for genuine protests.

"Good, good, like this," words of encouragement were whispered into his ear, and Mike just bit his bottom lip, as his ass was busy welcoming the biggest ever cock he had ever had. With his luck, it would remain like that for a long time, too, so, despite the discomfort, he decided to suck it up.

The anaconda moved inside his ass, definitely with more skill than what he had manifested earlier. His prostate was hammered, literally hammered, that fast and hard the guy was fucking him, and Mike forgot about complaining.

He could run his mouth to his friends all he wanted about only wanting to top, but he had to admit that this was frigging amazeballs. Had he ever been fucked before? At the moment, he couldn't remember. All the cocks he had known previously was obliterated by that force of nature moving inside his ass, making his entire body quivered. His cock was going through all kinds of sensations, as it got hard again and began slapping against his abdomen, still neatly wrapped in the condom.

Oh, fuck, Mike thought. He would come again, and that was something worthy of a porno movie, the kind he had never thought he would come to live on his own.

Only a little was little, just a tiny little second ... Mike grabbed his bed partner by his shoulders and closed his ass while the release shot through him.

"Fuck, you're so hot," the man praised him.

Mike mumbled words of thanks as his ass was pounded harder and harder. Tomorrow, he would spend the entire Sunday in bed, watching reruns of his favorite SF shows. It was all worth it, and he had it all planned out.

"Here it comes," the other announced, and pushed inside Mike so hard, that the bed creaked under them.

For a few seconds, Mike kept the other close as the last twitches of that hard cock pulsed inside his ass a couple of times.

"I'm going to take a quick shower," the guy said as he pushed himself up and away from Mike. "You have a great ass, birdie. Don't move, 'cause I want another round."

Another round? Mike's eyes snapped open. He was pretty sure he was in no shape for such a thing. He searched for his jeans and began dressing up. It had all been nice and all, but a second round ... there weren't enough reruns he could watch to get over being impaled like that.

He would excuse himself, in the most polite possible, and then he would go mingle. He suddenly realized Jimmy must have been looking for him.

First things first, he needed to throw the full condom. The only way to do that was in the trashcan that had to be in the bathroom. Mike hated to do that, but there was no way he could sit there, with the condom in his hand, waiting for the other to finish his shower.

Damn, he didn't even know the guy's name. It had all happened so fast like Mike had it written all over him that he wanted to fuck a muscled top, and someone had just come to him and granted his wish.

He put his sneakers on and then marched toward the bathroom. He opened the door just a little and snuck inside. "Just throwing this away," he mumbled, looking down.

If he looked at the guy showering, he would stay. And then his ass would be in stitches.

"Gino, are you in there?" Someone began knocking on the door to the room.

Mike froze. Gino? Nah, that guy couldn't be ...

"Birdie, could you go and open the door? I locked it so that we weren't disturbed."

Mike looked up in disbelief. Water was slushing down the man's perfect body, and he just stood there for a second. "Gino? You're ... is that your name?"

The other flashed a gorgeous smile at him. "Yeah. Please unlock the door for me. That must be my boyfriend."

Mike knew it had to be an animated gif that was best fitted for his situation, something with a guy throwing himself out the window. That was exactly what he needed to do.

Without a word, he withdrew and closed the door to the bathroom. Then he went directly to the window, pushed it up, and looked down. Sacrifices had to be made, and he had no time to think things over.

Mike took a deep breath, and off he went. He cursed as he touched the ground, but he was okay. As he sprinted away, there was only one thing on his mind: now he needed to skip down because soon there would be a bounty on his head and an angry boyfriend - someone else's boyfriend - on his tail.

***

Jared pretended sudden preoccupation with a place on the wall where the wallpaper was starting to peel so that he wasn't openly staring. Under the ceiling lights, he could see Chris was not amazing. He was gorgeous. Under the thick eyebrows, icy blue eyes were burning as they inspected him. The casual shirt was expensive, by what Jared could say, and a hint of chest hair could be seen through the two open buttons. Chris was caressing the neck of the beer bottle with slow moves while his gaze never left Jared.

The problem was they weren't talking about anything. Jared could easily imagine how hard Adrian and Mike would laugh about his inability to speak. Typically, he was the most articulate of their trio.

But, right now, as he was sucking juice through a straw, he felt inadequate. Chris was out of his league. He had to be some hotshot manager or something, and his place wasn't there in Jared's apartment, watching wallpaper peeling itself under the inexorable force of gravity.

"I think I'll take a quick shower," he announced.

He didn't need one, as he had had one before leaving for the club and he hadn't exerted himself by dancing. Still, his jitters needed to calm the fuck down so that he could score with the man currently sitting on the sofa, drinking Jared's cheap beer.

Jared liked his small apartment and his beer. But Chris's presence was enough to make everything appear drab and unappealing. As a general rule, Jared didn't go for guys out of his league. Also, Chris seemed to be in his late thirties, or maybe he was even in his forties. Either way, Jared was sure he looked young for his age. Also, he never hooked up with older guys, not for his lack of interest, but mainly because they seemed to exist in a universe parallel with the one Jared inhabited.

Stiffly, he stood up, without waiting for a reply from his guest, which was definitely, horribly rude. He took a shower quickly, now berating himself for leaving Chris alone with nothing to do, except, of course, for staring at the peeling wallpaper.

Jared returned to the living room in nothing but a towel. He had carefully avoided wetting his hair too much, but he could feel the wet tips touching his shoulders.

What was he supposed to do next? Barely out of the shower, and he felt his palms sweating. When had it been the last time to hookup? At least several weeks ago, if he remembered properly. However, Jared had never hooked up with someone like Chris, and his lack of experience with the situation was screaming at him, asking for something, something he had no idea what it was.

Chris moved from the sofa. He had let his jacket on the back of the couch, and now Jared could openly stare at his lean build. Chris wasn't skinny, but he looked like one of those guys who never got fat because they always ate right and had the daily habits of an aristocrat who probably never had anything fried on the menu.