Friends, Sexcapades and Love Affairs Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good to go?" Edward asked as he stood up and turned.

"Let me just get your ass ready." Adrian pulled his lube out of his pocket and began spreading some between the perfect ass cheeks.

It was a good thing that this operation didn't require pinpoint accuracy. He did find the hole, and damn, what a fine, tight hole that was. His fingers were soon trapped in solid heat, and scissoring the entrance was a bit of a feat. This one didn't fuck often.

Or maybe he was usually on top. Nah, Adrian thought, as he moved his fingers slowly to get Edward a little used for the girth that was sure to stretch him later. Despite his annoying personality, Edward was just a bottom with a big mouth.

And Adrian loved to shut up guys who dared to mouth off to him like that. Usually, they ended up asking for his number. But Adrian didn't do repeat performances except on extreme occasions. At twenty-five, he still needed to collect his fair share of trophies.

Edward stared at him over one shoulder. "Are you conducting a prostate exam, or are we going to fuck?"

Adrian grinned. "You that sure you're ready for my gun?" he intentionally drawled the words.

"Told you," Edward's eyes glinted with mischief, "nothing to write home about."

Adrian could feel his lips twitching. Well, if Edward howled like split in half, it was no longer his problem. He was no saint.

But Edward didn't howl as Adrian sank his hard as a rock cock in his deliciously tight ass. His breathing did hitch, and he no longer seemed to be smiling, which meant mission accomplished.

"So, too much?" Adrian whispered into his ear.

"Oh, I'll tell you when to stop," Edward replied, but his voice was a bit muffled, as he pressed his forehead against his crooked arms, set against the wall.

"All right then," Adrian said with glee and grabbed his hips hard.

Edward had perfect Venus dimples, and Adrian sank his thumbs into them. Yeah, he was totally a bottom, sexy mouth running notwithstanding. He was made to be mounted and ridden by a capable farmhand.

He knew how to moan and thrash in the loveliest of ways, and Adrian loved that in a guy. It was nice to be let known he was doing a fine job. "Oh, fuck, you're so damn tight and nice," he commented, as he moved in earnest.

"I hope you have staying power," Edward threw over his shoulder once more.

Adrian ground his teeth. Fuck, all that contradictory chat from earlier, and the frustration Edward had made him go through, had not been helping. He was strung tight, and he wanted to come. Using one hand, he began searching for the other's crotch. If he made the guy go first, he was off the hook.

"Don't tell me you don't trust your abilities to have me come hands-free," Edward scolded him right away.

"That's a bit of a far stretch, don't you think?" Adrian hissed, and refused to let go of Edward's cock.

The damn thing was hard and weeping, and Adrian knew Edward wanted that hand there, no matter what BS he was spouting at the moment.

"It's fine," Edward sighed as if he was making a concession.

For the first time in a long time, Adrian felt he wasn't really the one on top. This bottom guy was getting on his nerves and was making him impossibly hard at the same time. He increased his rhythm, hoping that hitting Edward's prostate would trigger an earlier release.

By how nice Edward was whispering encouragements, he was not doing some half-assed job.

"Do you like it?" Adrian asked, feeling the sweat pouring on his forehead.

"Don't ask, it's tacky," Edward corrected him again. "And don't strain yourself. Come if that's what you want."

Fuck if he came before this asshole. It was quite the race. He continued to nail the fucker while his hand on Edward's dick became more frantic.

"Damn it, damn it, damn it," he whispered, feeling the hard squeeze on his cock.

Oh, no, he wouldn't make a fool of himself. He squeezed his eyes shut, trying hard to will down the wave of pleasure growing in his groin. His eyes snapped open as he felt a hand grabbing his hip. Apparently, Edward was steadying him, most probably wanting him to slow down.

With a small growl, he grabbed Edward's hand and smacked it against the wall, keeping it there. It was a bit awkward, not to use any of his hands to keep Edward's ass, but the other was helping him, meeting him thrust by thrust, and using his ass to milk Adrian of what he was worth.

"Oh, yeah," he whispered victoriously, as his fingers clenched around Edward's dick began to feel the moisture pouring in viscous drops over them.

Edward was now pushing his ass back even more, and he was moaning, unhinged. It felt almost like a blackout when Adrian finally came, deep inside. He almost wanted to laugh when he pulled out, a couple of minutes later.

He stared at the full condom. That was a big fucking load. Wrapped up in the pleasurable aftermath, he failed to notice Edward getting all straightened up. Except for the disheveled hair, and his slightly rumpled clothes, he still looked every inch like the stuck-up from earlier.

Adrian grinned. "That was frigging great."

The asshole frowned slightly. "Half decent, and let's leave it at that."

Adrian could feel his smile freezing. "You must be kidding me. You blew quite the load," he showed Edward's the hand he had wrapped around the asshole's cock just earlier.

"And would you like a prize?" Edward taunted him. "It's nothing I haven't experienced before. Also, remove that condom. It can cut circulation."

Adrian's jaw was getting so tense he was afraid he might chip a tooth. With brusque moves, he took out the condom and threw it in the trashcan. Talking about cold showers. This guy was an expert.

"What a fucking douche." Adrian shook his head, talking to himself.

"I beg your pardon." Edward had the guts to feel offended, it seemed.

"Sorry, Your Highness." Adrian stood his ground. "But I think you're a fucking douche."

Edward's lips curled in displeasure. "Such foul language. If you were mine, you wouldn't dare to talk like that."

"If I were yours?" Adrian snorted. "Did you come here for some shopping? It's the twenty-first century. You can't own a person."

Edward smirked. "Such a narrow mental outlook. I'm afraid I thought more highly of you than I should have."

Adrian bristled. "Stop talking in fucking riddles, man."

Edward came closer, and, although Adrian rarely backed down from a challenge, this time, under the dark scrutiny of those green eyes, he felt like it would be better to run away. He barely kept in a small wince of surprise, as Edward's fingers wrapped around his spent cock, gave it a little friendly tug and then took care of putting it back into his jeans.

All the while, Edward kept eye contact, and Adrian stood there, a bit dumbfounded, but unwilling to admit it. "You will need a lot of training, Adrian."

"Training? I'm not a dog!"

"We'll see about that," Edward said with a smile.

"Man, you're into some weird stuff, aren't you?" Adrian asked.

Edward smiled, and Adrian wanted to look away and shake that spell off. "If you want to know more, say so. I'll make sure to find you."

"How about I find you?" Adrian said right away.

"Find me? I asked about you, Adrian, don't forget. You're the local heartbreaker. You go around fucking men and forgetting about them. Do I look to you like someone who would allow being treated like that?"

"Let's say that you managed to make quite an impression," Adrian replied, decided to be honest.

Edward was so not his type. But Adrian was barely out of the guy's ass, and he wanted seconds. Maybe it was because Edward was such an asshole, no pun intended. He challenged Adrian, and Adrian wanted to go to the bottom of it all.

"Here is my card then," Edward said after pulling out his wallet.

"Edward Hastings. Are you really royalty?" Adrian questioned.

Edward just smiled. "Make sure you don't lose my number."

"How could I?" Adrian pulled his phone and introduced the number quickly. "You're right here. Saved as High-Class Ass."

Edward grimaced. "This frivolity can be worked out of you, I'm sure. I'm still debating whether I should keep you or not."

Adrian laughed. "You can't keep me," he said, emphasizing each word. "But I would so tap that again."

"Your enthusiasm scores you points. I could work with that. Of course, that if you call, which I very much doubt you will."

"Only because you're so damned annoying, I will call you," Adrian said.

Edward quirked an elegant eyebrow. "I see. Well, if that's all -"

"Wait. MD?" Adrian asked after looking at the card again.

"The human body has no mysteries for me," Edward said with a small knowing smile. "I'll leave you with that."

Adrian caught Edward as he tried to walk away. "Shouldn't we kiss goodbye or something?"

"Do you deserve it?" Edward teased.

"I liked what we did," Adrian said, choosing the path of honesty.

Edward patted his head. Adrian grunted. But before he could protest, Edward leaned in and kissed him. Adrain felt a small jolt of pleasure, as Edward brushed his lips over and gave them a gentle lick. He was about to open his mouth and pull Edward close when the other moved away.

"Hey," he complained. "How about more of that?"

"I need to make sure you'll call," Edward replied.

Eyes like a dark forest. Adrian could not recall the last time he had been lyrical about another man. But there was something in those eyes, calling him.

"I will first teach you how to kiss. In your language, you suck."

Adrian frowned. Nice cold shower. "I'll call you, and I'll fuck you again," he promised, wagging a finger at Edward.

The aristocratic lips stretched into a smile. "And?"

"And then you'll stop talking smack about me."

"I'm always honest, Adrian. Don't worry. I'll make a perfect lover out of you."

Adrian stared after Edward, feeling stupid, standing like that, in a club's bathroom, having no comeback at all. For a few seconds, he considered deleting Edward's number from his phone and throwing away his card. But now, his curiosity was piqued and his ego bruised. Maybe Edward was right. He had had no challenges in his life, with so many hot guys falling at his feet. Yeah, he would teach Mr. High-Class Ass a lesson, or an entire course, if needed.

TBC