Friends, Sexcapades and Love Affairs Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't usually -" Jared started, unsure of how he wanted to continue that phrase.

Luckily for him, he didn't need to. Chris buried his hands into Jared's hair and kissed him. There was no hesitation in that kiss, no clumsiness, or the usual exploration that had to happen between two men who hadn't known each other before. In a few words, Jared had his breath taken away from him and the feeling of excitement from earlier when he had felt that pull toward Chris was back in full force.

He obeyed and kissed back, but Chris's hands held his head, guiding him and denying him the right to do that much. Jared felt a bit like a toy as Chris took the reins, and, along with them, the tiny towel protecting his modesty.

Jared grunted as the hands in his hair descended his back, following the spine in what appeared to be a calculated gesture of seduction. If that was what it was, it was working. Chris reached for his ass and pulled at his buttocks. "You're so hot, Jared," he whispered, as he allowed them both to catch a breather. "I want to fuck you so badly. Will you let me?"

"Sure," Jared mumbled.

Chris pulled him toward the sofa and plopped on it, pulling Jared into his lap. "I'm sure you got ready for me while in the shower, right?"

Ready how? Like lubing himself? Jared froze. Cleanliness had been his only obsession.

Chris's hands left his ass for one second. A slap, not too hard, but surprising, followed. "Go get the lube. Also a condom. I wasn't expecting to get so far with you."

Jared felt a tad disconcerted with being commanded like that, but his cock was hard, and he had already inferred that Chris must be in a leading position. He probably talked like that all the time. He scrambled to his feet and went to search for lube and rubber.

Chris's gaze was intense and trained on him. He had also taken his cock out of his pants but had remained clothed otherwise. Jared checked the meaty organ and licked his lips. For such a lean man, Chris had the upper hand in any swimwear contest, especially the tight variety.

"Come on, hop on it," Chris said, a bit roughly, and Jared hurried to oblige.

He was quick to roll down the condom on Chris's cock and then pour lube on it, too. As he straddled the other, impatient hands grabbed his hips. "Wait," Jared whispered, "not too fast. It's been a while."

Chris brought one hand to bury it into Jared's hair again and pulled him to him for a kiss. Jared gasped as he felt the stretch, but Chris's firm lips swallowed his protests and silenced by a skilled tongue that began penetrating his mouth just as that gorgeous hard cock impaled his ass.

"Better now, sexy?" Chris asked, and his eyes smiled with his lips.

Jared nodded.

"Then let me see you move," Chris ordered and slapped his ass again.

Jared could feel his cock twitching with newfound desire at those playful slaps. That was one part of him he didn't know about. Chris steadied him, helping him go up and down, at a rhythm that was a tad too fast but was making the pleasure inside his ass grow exponentially.

Chris didn't move, except for his hands, but he did an excellent job at guiding Jared. It wasn't just the same to and fro. Chris was twisting his hips slightly, changing the angle little by little until Jared felt his breath quickening and the pressure in his balls soaring.

"Oh, yes, oh, yes," he murmured as his cock began erupting.

He gasped as he was lifted and then put back on the sofa but on his back and Chris began slamming into him hard. If he hadn't come, Jared was sure that little bit of rough would have sent him over the edge.

Chris's icy blues were magnetic, and a few strands of dark hair, wet with sweat, were glued now to his forehead. Jared touched his cheek, but his hand was soon grabbed and together with the other, was held above his head.

The need for control had to be great in this guy, Jared thought. Chris grunted a few times and then leaned in to kiss him, while his hips bucked a few more times.

Jared was without words when Chris pulled away. He could still feel his ass pulsing, and the pleasure in his groin was still not fading away. His entire body felt deliciously spent, and it was all due to his hookup.

Chris moved, and Jared could guess that he was taking away the rubber to throw it away. He needed to keep his eyes shut for a moment and bask in the aftermath. His hookups weren't usually this intense.

"That was a very nice fuck, Jared," a silky voice whispered in his ear.

Jared's eyes snapped open. "Why does this sound like a closing statement?"

"I need to go."

Jared pursed his lips. "Of course," he said, without hiding the sarcasm in his voice.

"Is that supposed to mean something?" Chris sounded confused.

"You know, people call it a one night stand because usually, the two people involved spend the night together."

"Oh," Chris replied. "I thought we were hooking up."

Jared sighed. "Don't mind me. For some reason, I thought this would be different than a thirty-minute one night stand."

Chris remained silent.

Jared stared at him and realized, suddenly, how naked he was compared to the other who was fully dressed.

"I need to go."

"Sure. The door is over there." Jared looked around for his towel. If he only could get it around his waist, he would save a little bit of dignity.

"Are you usually this dramatic?"

Jared scowled. "Seriously now, get out."

"I'm not running away. It's just something I need to attend to."

"What could be so important?"

"Work," Chris said.

"On Saturday night?"

"Money never sleeps."

"Yeah, sure. I saw that movie, too."

Chris didn't add anything. But, on his way to the door, he stopped for a few seconds. "Here is my card, Jared. Call me if you want more than to hook up."

Now that was a slap in the face. Jared stood up, but Chris was already out the door. He didn't want to hook up. He wanted more.

He grabbed the card left on the small table and read out loud. "Christian Reeves, financial advisor."

Hmm, that explained some things.

***

Half an hour and a few drinks later, Adrian had the jock where he wanted. So now they were stumbling toward the restroom, where all the action happened. The soonest they were inside, he grabbed him by his jacket and made their lips connect.

Adrian was not crazy about kissing. It was a waste of time, seeing that guys could get busy with their lips to do much more pleasurable things. But it was necessary to loosen up the jock whose name still he couldn't say he knew.

Not that the guy hadn't told him, but he hadn't paid attention. He wasn't usually this callous, but he was still pissed over the aristocratic scumbag from earlier. And somehow, he couldn't let go of that particular incident. It was like he could still smell the expensive cologne, and see those dark eyes. Were they green? Hard to tell in the club's lights.

He was way too rough as he pushed the jock to his knees. "Want to suck a big juicy cock now?" he asked.

The guy nodded enthusiastically, clumsily grabbing Adrian's hips. Adrian was quick to whip out his half-hard cock and then push it through a pair of delicious plump lips.

Oh yes, he leaned against the wall. He could not care less if anyone walked on them. That was the MO in that kind of club. Anyone with a voyeuristic streak could have a fill for his fantasy if he wanted.

Not that Adrian was particular about being watched. He could have done without the extra audience, but if it happened, it happened. A groan of delight escaped his lips as he closed his eyes. Yet, still, the memory from earlier resurfaced. Ah, damn. Well, the fucker could at least serve as fuel for fantasy.

The image of disdainful eyes staring at him from below, while firm lips wrapped around his shaft, made him fully and instantly hard. He grabbed the jock's head, forcing him to take the hard cock a little deeper.

An annoyed cough made his eyes snap open. The stuck-up from earlier was washing his hands at one of the sinks and was evaluating the scene happening three feet from him with evident disapproval.

"What the fuck, dude?" Adrian said, voicing his frustration.

Voyeurs knew a straightforward rule. Don't intervene, or you're a douche.

Green eyes - oh, they were green - inspected him once more. The nerve on him.

"Can't you see we're busy?" Adrian gestured toward the man knelt in front of him.

The jock removed his plump lips from Adrian's cock and made a gesture to get up, visibly embarrassed. Adrian kept him down with one hand, decided that he wouldn't lose this round.

"This is the restroom. Not a brothel," the man commented, as he patted his hands dry using a few paper tissues.

Adrian gestured around. "Is this your first visit here? This bathroom is for fucking, FYI. Does this look like the opera hall to you or something?"

Great, his cock was growing soft. To think that he was about to fuck a pair of perfect cocksucking lips while fantasizing about this asshole.

"I should go." The jock shook off Adrian's hand and stood up.

Ah, damn, there was no way to stop him now. The jock scampered off and made himself scarce in less than two seconds. Adrian slammed the wall with one closed fist. Then, he looked at the scumbag who dared to ruin what could have been at least a half-decent blowjob, given the guy's enthusiasm and desire to learn. Now he needed to head back and try to find someone else. The problem was that he was no longer in the mood.

"So, are you going to make up for that or what?" he demanded, placing his hands on his hips, and making no move to put his cock back into his jeans.

If the other thought it were awkward to stumble upon some dudes wanting to suck each other off, Adrian would show him that things could be much worse. Mr. Royal Ass would run away, tail between the legs, once Adrian finished with him.

"For what exactly?" the stranger asked airily like he could not imagine what he was accused.

"For letting my dick hanging." Adrian pointed at his limp cock, dangling over his zipper.

"If I were you, I would put that away. It's nothing to write home about, really."

Adrian was sure his ears were playing tricks on him. This stuck-up asshole was mouthing off to him. But no one ever had the upper hand on him. Decided that the stranger had riled him up enough for one night, he squeezed his dick, gave it a quick rub, and pushed it back into his jeans.

"Good," the other commented. Just like before, although his words seemed to cater to the ironic repertoire, his voice was anything but. "It's good to know that you can take a suggestion."

Adrian grinned. "Nah. I just asked my dick if it could get up from someone like you. I don't have to translate the answer, right?"

The green eyes inspected him, now with a tinge of surprise in them. "Oh," the stranger said and threw the used paper towels into the trashcan with pinpoint accuracy. "Everybody around here tells me you're more charming than Prince Charming, and all I see is a dick."

Adrian wanted to believe that he was not getting his jimmies rustled that quickly, but that simple remark was rubbing him the wrong way. "And what's that supposed to mean?" he asked, crossing his arms over his chest, and eyeing the other menacingly.

The stranger didn't seem one inch impressed. "I've been told you're the best lover around here. All I see is a half-decent looking guy using cheap tactics to get men on their knees to service him sexually. I'm sorry, Adrian, but you seem a prick and a crook to me," he concluded and made a move to walk out the door.

This time, Adrian was sure he couldn't let this one go. Quickly, he blocked the exit and put one hand on the other's chest to push him back. Without looking like he was intimidated, the stranger did take one step back and waited for Adrian to talk, with an expression of curiosity mixed with disdain on his aristocratic face.

"You know my name. It looks like I'm at a disadvantage here," Adrian said. "How about you tell me yours?"

"Why? So that you have something to forget by morning? Or should I say by five minutes later? I believe that's a more accurate description of the situation and your usual behavior."

Ah, damn, was the guy annoying or what? Adrian pursed his lips. "Well, I only forget the names of the guys I fuck. And you don't look like you're worth the trouble. So, your name," he demanded, hoping that the guy would lose a little of that cocksure attitude, seeing Adrian not impressed with his arrogant behavior.

"If you insist." The reply came with a smile that could freeze the melting ice cap. "It's Edward. Satisfied?"

"Barely," Adrian said.

He moved one step forward. Edward didn't move. Adrian took in the handsome face again. Yeah, definitely, he was a looker. Too bad he was just a fucking asshole. Adrian leaned forward and inhaled. The other's breathing was quickening. Slightly. Not by much. But enough to tell Adrian what he needed to know. Ah, so that was the game they were playing.

"So, Edward," he said slowly, "if you asked about me, that could only mean one thing."

"Oh, really? And what is that?" Edward asked, looking straight into Adrian's eyes.

"You want to get fucked," Adrian stated.

Edward's lips arched again into a scowl. "By the likes of you? I sincerely believe I could do much better," he replied.

"Like better how?" Adrian questioned, now feeling on top of the game, unlike before.

"You know. Better than a low class like you." Edward's eyes fluttered, sending a spike of desire straight to Adrian's groin.

It was all clear. Tonight, he was discovering his sadomasochistic streak or something. Now he wanted nothing more but to teach this high-class asshole a lesson with his dick.

"Your Highness," he poured as much acid into his words as he could, "if you wanted high class, you'd be in a totally different place right now. Admit it. You want my cock."

"In your dreams," Edward replied, but his voice was low, filled with promise now.

His eyes were darting to Adrian's lips now and then. That was telling Adrian everything he wanted to know. The next second, his hands were in Edward's perfect wavy hair, messing it up, and their lips were clashing.

There was hunger in the kiss, and Adrian almost staggered. What the hell was he getting himself into? But a quick tongue sneaking into his mouth brought a halt to anything telling him this was a bad idea.

If they did this, it would be on his terms. Adrian grabbed Edward and almost slammed him face-first into the wall. Edward was quick to put his hands up to steady himself, and Adrian pulled him just enough to avoid turning their tryst into a visit to the ER and then the police station.

His hands were nervous as they fumbled with Edward's pants. Now he was no longer in the mood for just a blowjob. He would teach Edward a lesson, with a cock deep in his ass.

"Need help?" Edward's voice interrupted his plans of exacting vengeance.

"No," Adrian replied curtly and slapped one creamy buttock that quickly turned a shade of lovely pink.

With satisfaction, he slapped the other one.

"This is not exactly my idea of fun," Edward said again.

"It's mine," Adrian replied, and, to make a case for his words, he slapped each butt cheek twice for good measure, making the other grunt. "Fine ass you have here, Your Highness. Is it open for business?" he joked.

"Oh, so gauche," Edward replied.

Adrian wanted, really wanted, no, needed, to bring this guy down a peg or two. So he pulled him back into his arms and then started to feel his crotch. Hmm, Edward wasn't even half-hard. He wasn't joking, or he was the master of restraint.

"What the hell, dude?" he asked. "Do you want this or not? I'm all for a little roleplay, but not if you're not on it, too."

So he had wrongfully supposed that Mr. High Class wanted to get taken hard by a low class like him. Hmm, bummer. Because he was fucking hard.

"Don't you think you should put a little more effort? What are you? A two-pump chump? I hope you didn't half undress me just for this," Edward said.

Okay, so Edward was annoying like hell, but Adrian still wanted to fuck him. Now it was a debt of honor, not just him wanting to get his rocks off. His reputation was at stake. Despite himself, he needed to slow down.

His usual trysts didn't usually involve too much seduction. Most guys wanted to fall to their knees the moment Adrian flexed his guns. They were easy, but so was Adrian. So he didn't mind going for it, without too much prelude and foreplay.

Yet, he had quite the situation on his hands right now. He took Edward by the waist and pulled his head to one side so that they could kiss. Edward seemed to appreciate the thought, arching his back and rubbing his naked ass against Adrian's crotch.

Damn, he wanted to fuck Edward two minutes ago. Well, he had been told he was half decent at nipple play, so one of his hands moved to brush over pert nipples. The small shiver that seemed to shake Edward's body encouraged him to proceed further. He pinched one nipple hard.

Edward pulled his mouth away from the kiss and frowned. What? Was it not good? Adrian could feel impatience growing. A bit too viciously, he twisted the other's nipple.

"What are you trying to do now? Catch radio Tijuana?" Edward protested.

"Are you going to let me guess everything? I don't have all night to figure you out," Adrian said, his mood deteriorating by the second.

Too bad that his dick was still rubbing against those perfect muscled buttocks. The man got back, that was certain. And it was not like Adrian to let such a nice ass escape a dicking.

"It would be desirable." Edward smiled, way too sure of himself.

Adrian didn't like it one bit. He was being played here. Played hard. Nope, he didn't like it at all. His dick had to understand that tonight it wouldn't get wet.

"But I am more than willing to acquiesce to your desires," Edward added, still smiling. "Come on, tiger, get your rocks off." He touched Adrian's cheek gently, bringing one arm back.

"Fuck this." Adrian frowned. "I like my partners willing and engaged. Are you impotent? Is this some treatment you follow or something?"

Edward laughed and pushed his ass shamelessly into Adrian's groin once more. "Let's try it again. Play with these." He grabbed Adrian's hands and placed them over his chest, showing by slowly moving them, how to do it. "Then slap the rubber on your dick, and give it to me like you're supposed to. I know there's a reputation at stake here," he said in a sultry voice, as Adrian's fingers were getting the way he liked his nipples worked.

All right, the way Edward moaned softly was making Adrian bite his lips. Edward surely knew how to whet men's appetite. He let go of his chest so that he could get the rubber cap on his best friend. But his fingers seemed to fail to listen to him this one time.

"Allow me." Edward turned and crouched in front of Adrian.

Long fingers clasped over his, wrenching the condom off. Adrian watched in fascination as he put the tip of the rubber against his lips and went straight for the prize.

"Ah, damn," he whispered, as Edward used his mouth to roll down the condom down on his dick.

Green eyes stared at him from below. Edward looked nice with a mouth full of cock. But his eyes were not filled with disdain, like in Adrian's fantasy from earlier. He even had the nerve to wink at him. His eyes were laughing with genuine amusement. They were making Adrian wonder what the hell was funny and why.

It was hard to think about that when he was that hard, though. He was more than willing to let this one go. After all, it was just a fuck, and probably not even one that would be that unforgettable.

Edward was not exactly his type, although his sword swallowing technique was impeccable. Adrian was ready to pull his A-plus card and show it to him.