All Comments on 'Friends Sweaty Girlfriend Pt. 02'

by Sweatlover

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fucking love sweaty ass and pussy! Hot stories!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
What a surprise...

You've not changed one iota from your supposed "first post." Still, glaringly obvious proofreading errors exist and the story is lacking in everything that was outlined in the first comments readers left for you! I hope they excise you from this site like a tumor, accepting error laden work has been the undoing of far too many erotic literature sites. You aren't going to change a bit, you asked for feedback which you received. Did you listen to or address anything other than the positive? The answer is no, you're going to post unfinished "rough drafts" as long as they allow you here. You don't care about being better, you're on other sites as well to take positive comments where you can find them. Hopefully you aren't so feeble and starved for attention that you'll take whatever you can get even if it is negative. Everyone writes differently and the less skilled you are the more recognizable your writing becomes...because you repeat the same mistakes!!! Suffice it to say your fingerprint is in our (the readers) system. Think about that.

baconmelorangebaconmelorangeover 8 years ago
So good!

Not sure why that other commenter was being so rude. I thought this story was great! Keep up the good work!

Sluts4usSluts4usover 8 years ago

Fantastic!! More please!

FailedscoutFailedscoutover 8 years ago
Good Job!!!

I liked this story quite a bit. It explores some fetishes that don't get much attention.

I hope that you are not stopping here. Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Awesome!!!! Sooo hot!

Covers a lot of sexy hot fetish fantasies! Love it!

roveroneroveroneover 1 year ago

must have missed the femdom tag on this story...not a genre I have the least interest in...

like athletic fit woman, but gonna give this a 2-while don't approve of cheating his best bud will be well rid of her

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Great!! Love this.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous