Friend's Teen Daughter Pt. 02

Story Info
Second encounter with teen and friend.
3.5k words
4.55
37.5k
39
1

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/21/2023
Created 07/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is pure fantasy. All characters are at least 18 years old. Reading Part 1 is not necessary but recommended due to some specific details.

The next day after Kayla's party, Kayla contacted me asking me to come over. She said her parents weren't going to be home till the next day. I thought to myself, I have another opportunity to be with a very hot 18 year old girl that wants to have sex. I couldn't resist. I told her I needed to take care of a few things before meeting. She told me to come over at 12:00 noon, she said she'll be laying out by the pool and for me to meet her there.

After taking care of my errands, I took a shower and headed over to my friend's house to meet Kayla. I walked through the side gate to get to the backyard and the pool. I announced myself as I rounded the corner of the house, "Kayla, it's me Ken coming in."

Kayla responded, "I'm here, come on back."

As I turned the corner, to my surprise I saw Kayla laying out with one of her friend's. In a bit of shock, I thought to myself, I guess we're not having any sex today.

As I approached them, Kayla introduced us, "Ken, this is my friend Olivia, Olivia this is Ken, a friend of our family."

I said, "Hello Olivia, it is very nice to meet you." And shook her hand.

The two of them were wearing string bikinis that barely covered anything. Olivia got up and said she was going for dip into the pool to cool off. As she walked by me, she smiled, as I stared at her sexy body. She knew I was glued to her body as she strutted by. She slowly stepped into the pool looking back at us.

I asked Kayla, "Is she a classmate of yours?"

She answered, "Yes, we had a few classes together and we were both on the volleyball team."

Olivia was tall just like Kayla. She stood 5'10" tall, measuring 35B - 25 - 35? Weighing 130 lbs.? She had dark brown hair that covered her shoulders, blue eyes, a super cute face and a bit darker complexion than Kayla.

I discreetly asked Kayla, "I thought you invited me over so that we would have sex, did I totally mis-read you?"

Kayla whispered back, "Oh no, you were right on that assumption."

I said, "It'll be difficult with Olivia here." As I chuckled.

Kayla looked at me with a smile and said, "I'm going to tell you something that no one else knows."

I said, "Okay, go ahead."

She said, "Olivia and I have had sex with each other. We have played around for the last year or so. I told her about you and I and what happened yesterday."

I said, "Oh my god Kayla, that was supposed to be our deep secret that no one was to know about."

She said, "I know, I know, I hope you're not mad. Here's the thing, when I told Olivia about us, she got turned on and asked if she could be a part of it."

Very startled, I said, "Oh no, here go, this is crossing into extremely dangerous waters. I would be in very serious trouble if anyone found out, besides is Olivia 18 yet?"

Kayla said, "Yes, Olivia turned 18 last month. Why don't we talk about this with her and see if you can convince her otherwise."

Kayla waved at Olivia to get out of the pool and to come over. Olivia got out walked over, grabbed a towel and started drying herself.

Kayla said, "Olivia, Ken and I were discussing what we talked about earlier, you know, the 'arrangement' of our intimate relationship."

Olivia said, "Okay, so what do you think, Ken?"

I looked at the both of them and slowly shook my head. I said, "You girls are moving too fast, there are a lot of huge consequences that will happen if the word gets out about this."

Both of them chimed in together, "No one will find out, we promise not to say anything to anyone."

I said, "How can I be sure that this does not leak out. Do you really understand what the ramifications would be if anyone found out? Plus, this huge chance we would be taking is just for sex!"

Kayla said, "We know that this could be extremely horrible for us all if somebody found out, and yes it's just for sex, but I have so much fun with sex, I always want more."

Olivia said, "I know you don't even know me, but you can really trust me. I truly understand the big mess this would create if someone found out, and I too enjoy sex, even if it's only been with a couple of people."

I said, "I don't know girls, I'm really uncomfortable with this."

Kayla said, "Let's go inside and talk about this further."

As we walked into the house, Olivia said, "I'm going to shower to wash off the pool water on me."

Kayla said, "Okay, you know where the towels are and use my bathroom."

As Olivia went upstairs to shower, Kayla grabbed my arm and pulled me against her, then hugged me and said, "I've been waiting for this since you left yesterday. I want to have sex so bad, I can't wait." She then plants her lips on mine and gives me a passionate kiss. I return the kiss and slide my tongue into her mouth. We tangle our tongues and swap spit as things are getting hot and heavy. We get carried away as many minutes go by as we are lost in time, overcome by the passionate kissing.

We get so worked up and horny, we stumble up the stairs headed for her bedroom while still locked up, kissing each other. We walk into her room still stuck to each other as Kayla easily starts shedding her string bikini. I step out of my shorts and T-shirt as we are naked in seconds. We fall onto her bed and roll around while still continuing our hot and sloppy make out session.

I eventually end up on top of her. I stop the face kissing and work my way down her neck to her chest with butterfly kisses. I stop at her perky B cup breasts to kiss, lick and suck on them. Kayla sighs as I'm kissing and licking every inch of her body.

I've kissed and licked my way down to her lower body as I look up at her, she looks at me and smiles, then closes her eyes as she anticipates my next move. I first stick my flat tongue out and slowly lick her mound just above her pussy. She quietly moans as I keep licking her. I then slide my body down a bit, slide my hands under her thighs and slowly lift and spread her long legs. I get the full visual of the prize pussy that has moisture seeping from her vagina. I stare at it for a moment, take in the aroma of sex that is wafting from her crotch.

Kayla has grabbed her legs and has pulled them back and spread them as far apart as comfortable for herself. This completely exposed her steamy twat and twinkling brown star, her anus.

I further stare, but can't wait to get a taste of her entire private area. I start by licking from her butt crack, across her anus, traversing her perineum, getting a taste of her pussy as my tongue passes over her vagina, then finally grazing over her hooded clit. Kayla ooo's and aaah's as I continued this sensual pattern of licking.

All of a sudden, Olivia sees us as she was walking by in the hall and gasps, "Oh my god!"

She walks into the bedroom and stands next to the bed and seems to be mesmerized by what she sees. She stands silently and looks at Kayla, Kayla then motions to her to join us. I could see this going on as I was enjoying my oral pleasuring of Kayla's crotch.

Olivia disrobes herself and climbs onto the bed and sits next to Kayla still intrigued by what she sees. Kayla reaches for Olivia's body and starts caressing it. Olivia allows her to touch whatever she can reach. Kayla eventually finds Olivia's pussy and starts rubbing it. Olivia adjusts her body so Kayla has better access to her twat. Olivia has become very wet and turned on as Kayla continued to play with her pussy.

While sort watching what was going on between them, I enjoyed the taste of Kayla's pussy and ass, as I left saliva and pussy juice all over Kayla's entire crotch. I then decided to get Kayla off, so I concentrated on her clit with my tongue and I slid two fingers into her sopping wet pussy. She started moaning and groaning louder and louder as her excitement level was rising with every second.

Olivia got up and moved to the head of the bed and squatted over Kayla's face, placing her pussy right over Kayla's mouth. Kayla started licking Olivia's crotch as she continued to moan and sigh as she was approaching an orgasm. Olivia moaned as she was enjoying Kayla's tongue on her privates.

After being in this hot three-way position for a few minutes, I could tell Kayla was about to cum as her body started to shake and shiver. She then yelled out, muffled a bit because of her face being in Olivia's crotch, "I'm going to cum, here I cum, oh shit, oh my god."

Kayla's body went into uncontrolled convulsions as she came, she then squirted her thick ejaculate into my mouth and face. It was that same sweet, salty honey like yesterday. It took a long time for her to come down off of her high, as she still had her face buried in Olivia's crotch.

With Kayla out of breath, she asked Olivia to get off of her. Olivia looked a little disappointed as she dismounted. I told Olivia to lay down next to Kayla and I could continue what Kayla started. Olivia smiled, laid down, grabbed her legs and lifted and spread them wide open for me. Here I have another opportunity to get enjoy another 18 year old pussy and ass. She was completely smooth with no hair anywhere and her skin complexion in her crotch area was darker than the rest of her body. I scooted in and put my face right in her steamy crotch. She had the scent of pussy juice and a bit of perspiration as she got worked up from Kayla's touching and tonguing. It was slick from saliva and pussy juice that had now started dripping down to her anus.

I went straight for her clit as I knew she wanted to get off. But, I also wanted to taste every bit of her crotch. So after a few moments of stimulating her clit, I licked her vaginal opening and tasted her sweet juice, and then worked my way down to her perineum and then her butt hole.

When I arrived at her anus and started licking, Olivia said, "Oh my god, you're not going to lick my butt are you?"

I said, "Yes, I am, just relax and enjoy the feeling."

Olivia said reluctantly, "Okay..."

I rimmed her butt hole for many minutes as I wanted her to feel how good that would be. She did enjoy it as she moaned softly and spread her legs even wider so I could access her easier. I obliged by penetrating her anus with my tongue, and the continued licking and sucking the entire area down there.

Olivia muttered, "Oh my god, I had no idea how hot it is to have my ass licked and eaten."

After the extensive rimming and penetration, I moved back to her hot, wet twat. Olivia let out huge moans as I flicked her clit with my tongue and sucked on her vaginal opening. She was getting close to an orgasm as she said, "Oh my god, keep eating me, keep licking me, oh shit, here I cum!"

Her body started shaking and bucking as she yelled out, "OH FUCK, OH MY GOD, AAARG!" She let out a deep guttural moan as she squirted into my mouth and onto my face. I keep lapping up whatever fluid she ejaculated cause I wanted to taste her sweet nectar. Her body kept twitching uncontrollably for many moments and her breathing was labored as she slowly came down from her climax.

When she was finally able to compose herself, she whispered, "I've never felt anything like that before."

I sarcastically said, "You are so young, I hope you experience this and even better orgasms in your future."

Kayla saw all of this happen right in front her as she laid next to Olivia. She recovered from her orgasm and got excited again as she could 'feel' Olivia's orgasm pulse through her. She raised up from the bed and looked at me and said, "Come fuck me."

With Olivia laying limp on the bed, Kayla got on all fours right next to her and waved me over. I climbed up and got behind Kayla. She pointed her ass upward and put her face down onto the bed. Watching Kayla getting in that position was so hot as her apple shaped ass was so perfect and her pussy was still dripping wet from her orgasm.

I scooted up to her and guided my cock into position and slowly penetrated her waiting twat. It slid so easily as she was well lubricated with her honey nectar. I started with long, slow strokes as I wanted to really feel her love canal. Kayla had extremely good muscle control down there as I could feel her clamp around me. She was tight and slick which felt soooo good.

A few minutes went by with the 'slow fuck', then Kayla said, "I want you to fuck me hard and fast."

So I grabbed a hold of her hips for leverage and picked up the pace and started slamming into her. It made a loud slapping noise as I banged into her ass and I accentuated the noise by pulling her body back to me as I pushed forward. She yelped, "Yes, keep fucking me harder and faster."

I jackhammered her for a couple minutes as I finally ran out of breath. She also was getting 'beat up' and fell flat onto the bed. I fell on top of her feeling her sweat and the sweat from my body combining with each other as I slid off to the side of her. I rolled onto my back catching my breath from that aerobic fucking.

In the meantime, Olivia had gotten up and sat in the big chair in Kayla's room and watched us fuck. I could tell she had been masturbating, but she stopped when we stopped.

A lot had gone on in a short period of time, but I still wanted to keep going, mostly because I selfishly wanted to get off. Kayla sensed that I wanted to keep going so she said, "Ken, I know you want more, but my pussy is a little sore, would you want to fuck my ass?"

Shocked, I said, "Are you sure you want that?"

She said, "Yes, I like the feeling of something in my ass. I finger myself and have put small objects up there. And, I loved it when you fingered my ass yesterday."

I said, "Okay, if you really want to."

Olivia had a shocked look but smiled with a devilish grin as I think she wanted to see Kayla get buttfucked.

I had Kayla lay on her back and told her to lift and spread her legs. I went and got some lube from her night stand that I used from the day before. I wanted Kayla in this position because I wanted to see her face when I penetrated her butt hole. I rubbed some lube on her anus and inserted my middle finger to break her in. I slid my finger in and out of her anus for a few moments, then applied some lube to the head of my cock. I asked Kayla if she was ready. She smiled and nodded her head. Olivia had gotten up from the chair and sat on the bed to get a front row seat to see the action.

I looked at Kayla as I guided my cock to her waiting butt hole. She had an anxious look on her face as she felt the head of my cock poke her anus. I looked down to see that I was at the correct spot and angle. When I was ready I slowly pushed my cock into Kayla's butt hole. Kayla winced a bit as the head of my cock pushed through her sphincter muscle. She yelped, "Ow, it hurts!"

I quickly asked, "Do you want me to stop?!"

She said, "No, I want to keep going, I've been wanting to do this for a long time." As she took a deep breath and relaxed a bit.

I said, "Okay, I'm going to push in deeper." Kayla acknowledged with a short nod of the head.

As I pushed in further I could feel how tight her ass was, it was like I was fucking a tight cock ring. I kept going in deeper and deeper and looked at Kayla's face. She had her eyes closed with a slight grimace as she moaned loudly. When I finally got to full depth, I stayed there waiting for her ass to relax to the point the initial pain was gone.

I asked Kayla, "How do you feel?"

She responded, "The pain is going away, but I still feel a lot of pressure."

I said, "Okay, you still want to continue?"

She said, "Yes, I want to be fucked." As she smiled.

Olivia was staring at my fully penetrated cock with her mouth agape and was actually drooling as saliva was dripping from her lips.

I slowly started to slide my cock out and looked at Kayla. She smiled and showed a bit of relief as I receded out of her ass. I pulled back just to the point where my head was still in her ass. I looked at my glistening cock and pushed it in again.

Kayla gasped and said, "Oh my god, that feels so good."

With that confirmation, I began to fuck Kayla's hot ass. I started with long, slow strokes, enjoying the tightness of her butt hole. It felt incredible, this was the tightest ass I had ever fucked.

A couple minutes had gone by and Kayla's anus had loosened up, (comparatively speaking), so I picked up the pace. I quickened the thrust and bounced off of her.

She yelled out, "Yes, fuck my ass, fuck it hard, fuck it deep, yes, fuck me!"

I hammered her ass as she continued to yell out. Her loud verbal enjoyment turned me on, it made me fuck her faster and harder.

Olivia was turned on too as she was masturbating while seated next to us on the bed.

After only a few minutes of fantastic buttfucking, I couldn't take it any longer as I could feel my orgasm start to build. I could see that Olivia was getting close to her orgasm too.

I felt a surge of energy that started in my groin as I was about to cum. I then felt my entire body get jolted with an unbelievable euphoric feeling, as I yelled out, "I'M CUMMING!" My body shook and convulsed as I shot my load of hot semen deep into Kayla's rectum. I let out a huge relieving moan as I kept ejaculating.

Olivia too was climaxing, as her body shivered and shook as she let out a somewhat quiet moan.

When I finished cumming, I pulled out of Kayla's ass with a plop sound, and went to the floor to lay down. Olivia watched me pull out and went down to Kayla's butt hole and waited for my cum to exit her ass. It wasn't coming, so Olivia told Kayla to squat over her face and push out whatever was in her rectum. Right away semen, rectal mucous and lube squirted out into Olivia's mouth. Olivia stayed in that position waiting for all the contents to be emptied into her mouth. Goop kept coming out and filled her mouth as some was leaking out the sides of her mouth.

When Olivia couldn't take anymore she sat up and went over to Kayla and laid a big kiss on her. They swapped my semen between their mouths which went for minutes, as they enjoyed the taste and texture. They both eventually swallowed everything as they smacked their lips. They commented on how much they enjoyed my semen.

After recovering from that deep rooted orgasm, I sat up and said that I needed a shower. The two girls said that they needed one too. They went off and showered together as I took one by myself.

When we finished, we talked about this not getting out to anyone else, no friends or anyone, especially parents. We were all in agreement and said our good-byes.

To be continued...