Friend's Wife Kalpana Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then I suddenly recalled something I had seen in her clothes drawer. It stuck in my mind because it did not belong there. What was it? I went back to the drawer and pulled open the bottom one, and there it was - a photo album. Why would she keep a photo album in her in the bottom drawer along with her clothes? I flipped through the pictures. Nothing there. Then I was about to close the album when I discovered there was a flap on the bottom cover that held CDs. I took them out. But for one CD that had the title and name of a photo studio, three others were plain. I had to see what was on them.

I inserted the CD into my laptop. And watched fascinated at the porn that was on it. That Kalpana surely masturbated to. My dick was thick and throbbing in my hand. I smelled the cum on it from my previous jerk off session. I stroked my cock to scenes of rough sex, gang bangs, double penetration, oral sex, cum in mouth, lesbian, ass to mouth, and all kinds of stuff. It looked like someone had made a compilation of various short videos, as there was no continuity or story. Clips came on after the other, different resolutions, colors, actors and soundtrack. Fuck!

It was well into the early morning, as I continued jerking off. Starting and restarting the videos. I remembered falling asleep and then waking up and stroking my semi erect cock to full erection and watching the videos all over again. It had been a long, long time since I had a full night masturbatory session!

Suddenly, the phone rang, and I picked it up. "Hello? Hello? Murali? This is Kalpane here," she said.

I jumped up. "Oh.. oh hi Kalpana. Hey, what's going on? Where are you?" I spoke fast.

"I am OK," her voice sounded tired and anxious. "How is daddy? We.. we.. are still in camp. We will start back later today, reaching home late at night only..."

"Oh, ok," I said. "Uncle is fine. Recovered completely but resting now, you know.."

"Yeah, I assumed he was, " She said, and then hesitated.

Come on, you bitch! Say it. Say thanks for saving your dad's life. Say you're sorry you mistook me. You were wrong to think bad of me. Fuck!

"Hey, Murali, " she said. "Thank you so much for..for...doing this.. I mean... if you .. were not there... I don't know what might have happened!"

I mumbled something in return and she also said something back. But I was not paying attention. I realized I had a hard-on, listening to Kalpana speak. I picked up a pair of her panties and wrapped in around my cock and started stroking it as she spoke. I wiped the pre-cum with her panties. She was going on and on, and I gave her answers, but my mind was on my dick, imagining parting her thick thighs and fucking her hairy cunt. I was not sure of what she was saying, but I wanted to ram my hard cock into her mouth and fuck her.

Yes, slut! Keep talking. Open your mouth and let me cum in it. I know you are one horny whore. Watching all sorts of porn and jerking off, all the while acting pure, Snow White like! I know you want to know what cum tastes like, you have seen women taking it and swallowing. You want it too, I know. Oh I know! Here, take my thick cock into your ass! Yes? You want that too, right? One in your cunt and one in your ass, maybe? I rubbed the head of my cock on the wide expanse of the backside of her panty. Now, take it in your cunt, I said and rubbed my dick on her gusset! How about my asshole? Let's rim each other like those motherfuckers in your videos. Yes? Fuck! Yes!.

I took another pair and sniffed it, taking in the whiff of cunt as her voice came over the phone. I kept stroking my dick as her voice droned in my ear. I reached my climax, and cum erupted from the hole on my cock in long ropes and I jumped. I tried hard to keep everything on an even keel. I juggled the phone, her underwear and my throbbing, hot cock as cum splashed on her panties, the carpet and the couch.

"Hey, Murali.. Murali..you there?" I heard her ask.

"Yes. Yes.. Yes!... I mean, yes I am here," I said, trying to keep my breath normal and my voice cool. Later, I wiped off the couch and carpet the best I could and stashed her panties that were now soaked with my cum, back in the hamper, down, down under the rest of her clothes.

To be continued.