Friends with Benefits

Story Info
Someone always falls in love right?
2.9k words
4.51
9.6k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LilblackD
LilblackD
3 Followers

Hello :)

Thanks to those who have read my last short post here. Here's another one. I hope to build up on it and that's why I've placed it here in the romance category. Hopefully I can spin a worthy tale.

Any errors found are my fault and i tried to correct them. I probably did a not so good job.

Any sexual activity involves people 18 years and older.

Comments, feedback and suggestions are welcome.

Thank you for reading.

------------------------------------

I was bored, and that's how I met her.

It was a Saturday, and I had been indoors all day with my friends. We'd been playing a game on the console for so long that I lost interest. Plus, I was a bit hungry, and I needed to get some things from the store before it got closed for the night. So 10 pm saw me leave my apartment to go to the nearest store in the neighborhood. It was a 5 minute stroll. I'd done it every day but today I figured I'd do something different and so I did. I talked to her.

Her name was Lisa and her mother owned the store. They lived in the neighborhood and for the three years that I'd lived there, we'd never spoken a word to each other well, unless you counted heys and hi's. Dark skinned with ever-present braids and dark brown eyes, she was nice to look at and on that night she wore a spaghetti strap crop top and daisy dukes. Let's just say she had my attention. I made sure to get my supplies first, get em checked out and packaged before I made my move. It was pretty much just the two of us so I kept my stuff on a counter and said hello. Then I asked if she was bored, seeing as she was alone. She was using her phone, but she looked up when I talked.

"Yeah, I am," she replied.

"What if I stayed and kept you company?" I asked, one eyebrow raised.

"Oh thank you" she got up and pointed to the corner at a solitary chair. I took that as my cue to get it and I brought it and placed it just a little bit close to where she sat and dropped it. I sat down and we started talking.

"You're probably wondering why I'm here eh."

She laughed. "its surprising."

"Hmm", I shrugged.

"It is!" she said, her voice a pitch higher sounding amused. "I've lived here for so long, and we haven't had an actual conversation even when I'm here at the store."

"Uh I'm shy around pretty girls?" I said with a silly grin on my face.

"Yeah, right," she laughed. "It's Ben, right?"

I was surprised that she knew my name and it showed on my face. She just laughed.

"Oh I know your name," she said with a smirk.

"Now you have me at a disadvantage," I said, "I don't know yours."

"I'm Lisa."

"A nice name" goes well with the body I thought. She was about 5'6 just a few inches short of my 5'10 and she had a lithe body. Her breasts were a handful from what my eyes could see, and I imagined they were really soft. She wasn't wearing a bra. That much was obvious as her nipples were poking at her top. Her midriff was exposed and so were her legs. She looked good. How hadn't I seen this before? I would've...

"Thank you," she said, pausing my train of thought.

We talked for about an hour and then she had to lockup the store and go home. I picked up my stuff, made sure to get her phone number and then bid her a good night. It was way better than being home with the boys. At least for that night.

I texted her immediately I got home and we picked up from where we left off. She told me about her need for hugs constantly and I told her I could help with that whenever she wanted and was available to get it. She was skeptical but she eventually accepted. We talked for hours until she told me she needed to go to sleep. She had work in the morning. Apparently, she worked mornings and then at night, she helped her mom out at the store. I told her good night again, and she went off to sleep.

And so began my nightly visits to the store and the occasional hugs whenever she asked for it. I kept her company and sometimes even helped out and as usual when I got back home, I continued texting her. This continued for about a week and then things got even more interesting.

One night after she locked up, she walked with me to my apartment building. She asked for a hug, and I acquiesced. We hugged and I held her waist as we talked for a bit and then she reached up for a kiss. I hesitated just a bit, and I think she was disappointed about it. I wasn't ready for that and so I just reacted, pulling back. I hugged her once more, and I told her I'd text her when I got to my apartment.

I did and while texting, we started talking about relationships. She told me about her past relationships and I told her about my last relationship. We talked and talked about what we wanted and needed. What went wrong and all that. Then she told me she was getting comfortable with me, and she liked our hugs. It wasn't a long conversation that night because she was a bit tired so she went to sleep after a short while.

The next night, I was prepared to correct my mistake of not kissing her. So I went down to the store hoping to charm her into trying one more time. As usual we talked about random things and then she said,

"It's weird that I like you so much already when we only just technically met a few days ago."

Now I'm not a hunk or god's gift to women but I'm not bad looking either. I had curly brown hair, brown eyes and I worked out a bit so I was fit enough. No bulging biceps or huge chest muscles either but I attracted my fair share of girls.

"You do?" I asked, my ego starting to swell. I still got it, I thought.

"Yeah, but I'm not looking for a relationship at the moment."

When she said this, I instantly flashed back to a movie I saw recently, Friends with Benefits, with Mila Kunis and Justin Timberlake. If only, I thought.

"Me neither" I said. "Relationships would feel like a burden to me right now." I added.

"I just want peace of mind. I don't want all the stress that comes with a boyfriend," she sighed.

"I think we can do something about that."

"What?"

"Friends with benefits?" I explained further. "you get the friendship perks and some boyfriend perks as well without the couple label."

"Yeah? You would want that?"

I'm a guy, I wasn't going to say no.

"Yeah, I would. You don't want to be in a relationship and neither do I" I added. "and I like you" I shrugged with a smile.

She looked at me, and I could see she was thinking about it.

"Maybe," she said with a wink.

Suddenly, she stood up and gestured for me to do the same. It was time to lockup. So soon? I thought. Oh well.

After locking up, she walked me back to my apartment and as usual asked for her hug. I gave it to her and this time when she pulled back and reached up for a kiss, I didn't deny her. We kissed for what seemed like hours but was only a few minutes. Our lips separated eventually and we both had smiles on our faces.

"Goodnight Lisa" I leaned in and kissed her again.

"Sweet dreams," she replied, kissing me back.

I didn't want her to go, and I'm sure she didn't want me to go either but there was nothing we could do about it.

From that night onwards, she we would hug and kiss each other good night. It progressed to light gropings and exploring under the shade right outside my apartment building. It was always late, and we didn't run the risk of someone spotting us. It was always late, and we didn't run the risk of someone spotting us. I'd resort to rubbing one out every night. I was sexually frustrated. I wondered how she must've felt. She cleared that up with me one night when she told me she had to go home every night horny and wet and she couldn't masturbate because she didn't want to risk her parents hearing her. We had to find a way to deal with it. She was working, and I had classes at the local university so we were pretty much busy every day but we found a way eventually.

It happened two weeks and some days after we had met. I'm sure her boss and my professor would understand that maximum concentration was required to properly function and the lack of sex was messing with our concentration so until we dealt with it, we wouldn't truly function. Heh!

She came over that day and somehow I was nervous. I think she was too.

We weren't virgins but there's something nerve racking about doing it for the first time with someone new. We were in my bedroom, and we talked for a while.

"I love your dress" I said.

She was wearing a white flower patterned summer dress that stopped inches above her knees.

"You do?" she smiled.

"Yeah,"

She giggled and winked "then you'll love that I didn't wear anything underneath."

I was instantly hard when I heard that and immediately I was on her, kissing her and she wasted no time kissing me back. I climbed on the bed, so I could sit and rest my back on the headboard. She straddled me and we continued making out. My hands moved along her thighs, getting underneath her dress and cupping her ass. She ground her ass on my crotch as she tried to shove her tongue down my throat. We stopped kissing to catch our breaths, and I pulled my hands from underneath her dress. I pulled the straps of her dress to the side, setting her breasts free. My did they look supple? I kissed her lips, then her neck. When my lips touched her neck, she tilted her head to the side exposing more of her neck to me. I slowly moved to her clavicle, placing soft kisses. She was moaning softly now. I used my tongue to create a trail down to her breasts. I circled the right one with my tongue before claiming the nipple with my mouth. I sucked on it gently, lightly teasing the now hard nub with my tongue. I used my left hand to caress her left breast, tweaking the nipple softly. Her moans were increasing now and she was holding my head to her breasts. I eased up and switched. My lips now worshipping her left and my hand caressing her right. I played with her breasts for a while before lifting her up and laying her on the bed. Her eyes were closed now and her breathing was speeding up. I gave each of her breasts temporary goodbye kisses before helping her out of the dress completely.

Now naked in my bed, I traced my way down to her sweet spot.

I kissed her belly button, her waistline, and then I moved down to her pussy. Brushing it lightly with my nose. I loved her scent and damn was she wet. I stopped at her knees and began kissing my way up her thighs. I kissed around her inner thighs and deciding not to tease her any longer, I finally kissed her pussy getting her taste on my lips. She sighed. Apparently she had been anticipating it for a while. I found her clit and I teased and flicked and sucked on it. I brought one finger and slid it in her pussy, probing. It was hot and slick. I fucked her with my one finger and then I made it two. She was tight despite being soaking wet. I'd been listening to her breathing and her moans and I could tell she was close. I pumped her pussy harder with my fingers while sucking on her clit with a little more gusto. She'd been laying with her arms by her side, gripping the sheets but before her orgasm hit her, she grabbed my head and held it in place while she rode the waves. When she came down from her high, I kissed her pussy one more time, lifted myself up and headed upwards searching for her lips. I kissed her, and she could taste herself on me. She didn't mind.

I was steel hard at this point and in no time, I was out of my sweatpants and we resumed making out. My cock rubbing her pussy as our bodies merged with each others.'

"Put in me and fuck me, Ben" she said in between kisses.

I didn't need any other invitation so I reached down and placed the tip at the entrance of her pussy. Slowly the tip got in and I pushed a little, pulling back and then this time, burying my cock to the hilt in her pussy. We both sighed contentedly. I began thrusting, slowly at first trying to set a rhythm, my hands pressed into the bed. I leaned in and began kissing her again, lips, neck, wherever my lips could touch as I increased my pace. Soon I was pounding her pussy, and I had her mewling, her words didn't make any sense at that point. I had been worked up so hard I didn't last long. After only a few minutes, I could feel the tell tale signs of my impending orgasm. I was going to pull out, but she locked her legs around me.

"No no don't pull out" she said in what could be described as a whisper "I'm on the pill. It's safe."

I couldn't' hold it any longer and I came hard. My cum spurting deep inside her pussy. It set her off and she came again, her lips searching for mine and finding it. Her cries were drowned by our kisses.

I gently eased myself out of her when our climax was over and flopped down beside her. We were sweating and there were wet spots on the bed.

"Woah," I huffed, "that was amazing."

She just hummed in assent. Her eyes still closed as she let her body recover a bit. I turned my head and watched her, my eyes straying to look at her breasts. After a few minutes of watching, my erection was making an appearance again. I moved towards her and captured her breast with my mouth.

"I'm...an...ass...man but...your...breasts are...currently...changing my...mind," I said occasionally taking a breath from sucking on her breasts.

Her eyes were open by now, and she smiled at the sight of me feasting on her breast. She swung her leg over me and straddled me, breasts still in mouth, my cock pressing her mound. She detached herself from my hungry mouth and kissed my sweaty body all the way down to my fully erect cock.

"Now it's your turn Benny boy," she said with a sly grin as she kissed my cock.

It throbbed, and I groaned. She teased me with her tongue, licking around the tip and kissing it. She licked it all over, from top to bottom before taking it inch by inch into her mouth. She sucked and gagged on my cock, deep throating my full length. I wasn't so big, just a measly 7 inches and she took it all. I don't think there's anything like a bad blowjob. Regardless, this had me multiplying decimal numbers in my head to stave off my orgasm. She cleaned my cock to her satisfaction then she released it with a pop. Climbing forward, she straddled me once more. She raised herself up and aligned my cock with her pussy before proceeding to sink herself on it. When it was fully in her, she put her hands on my chest to steady herself as she rode me. I grabbed her ass as she bounced and whined her hips, her clit rubbing my pelvis whenever she did. She was loudly moaning as she used me with reckless abandon. She came twice, small orgasms before I couldn't' take it any longer and fired off in her pussy once again.

She lay down to rest her body on me. My cock still embedded in her pussy. We lay like that for a while in post coital bliss before she told me she had to go.

"Ugh why do you have to go?" I whined in my cute child like voice. I thought it was.

"I gotta be home you know," she said apologetically, "my mom knew I wasn't going to work today so she wanted me to do some things for her."

I groaned, "All right. Fine."

We disentangled and headed for the shower. I would've loved to waste time, but she really had to go so it was a quick shower. After our shower, we got dressed and I walked her home.

After that day, things were pretty much back to normal except now we set aside time to have sex. It continued that way for a couple of months and then it happened. The one thing everyone fears when in a situationship like we were in.

Someone fell in love and wanted more...

LilblackD
LilblackD
3 Followers