The Trip

Story Info
A couple discovers their compatibility on a last minute trip.
4.5k words
4.63
17.5k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ba4ls
ba4ls
16 Followers

It started as a joke. Jack was sitting across the table from Kelly, a lovely redhead he met playing coed soccer. The team went out for drinks after the first game, and they hit it off. Three weeks later, they were having dinner, laughing and talking about beer. Kelly was a fan of sours.

"Well if you want a sour, you have to go to the mountains," Jack was saying over his glass of wine as the waiter removed their empty plates from the table.

"Oh yeah, why's that?" Kelly smiled back at him, finishing her glass.

"Mountain water?" Jack laughed, "I don't know, but three of the best sours I've ever had come from this small shop tucked in the back of this tiny mountain town. A few miles from the ski resort, it's beautiful and delicious. I'll take you sometime."

"Oh yeah, long weekend coming up," Kelly said. "I don't have plans, do you?"

She grinned at him as he finished his wine. He couldn't read her yet, especially after two bottles of wine, but she almost seemed serious.

"Actually, no plans at all. I'll look into it later and text you."

She reached over and squeezed his hand. "Should we walk home?"

It was an effortless walk, Jack learned more about Kelly's brother, who she adored and couldn't wait to introduce him. Jack wasn't so sure, he had mixed experiences meeting his dates' brothers. He talked about his job for a while and she pretended to be interested in how backup power for servers worked well enough. They were holding hands when they reached her apartment.

"I had a great time tonight," Kelly whispered, wrapping her arms around his neck.

"Me too, already looking forward to the next one," Jack said as she stepped back, both of her hands still holding onto his.

"Deal," Kelly said, then she pulled herself back to him, stood on her tiptoes, and let her lips find his. It was a deep, long kiss. Kelly's hands made their way up his back and into his hair. Jack found his hands on her hips, moving slowly down toward her ass

They broke apart and Kelly stared at him for a moment, grinning. She kissed him again, gently this time, then started toward her apartment.

"Have a great night, Jack. Let me know about that trip to the mountains."

She winked at him, then disappeared into the building..

--

So that's how, just a few weeks later, Jack found himself hand in hand with Kelly walking through an idyllic small mountain town. Leaving the date, he had not been confident that she was being serious. Still, he looked into it and found a reasonably priced hotel. Then as soccer wrapped up the next weekend, he made his move.

"So. Mountains? Leave Friday, home Sunday?" He asked as they were walking back to her car. "If your plans are still clear."

She looked at him excitedly pulling her phone from a pocket on her bag.

"Really? I wasn't sure if that was real," Kelly said. "Let me double check... yes, I think that's okay. We get Monday, but I don't have anything. Let's do it!"

She pecked him on the cheek.

"See you this weekend!"

--

The drive was easier than he anticipated. Jack was worried they'd run out of things to talk about before they left the city, but they quickly fell into a rhythm, and found themselves laughing the whole way.

They were too early to check into the hotel, so they went straight to the brewery. The beer was as good as Jack remembered, but what Kelly fell for was the view. They were in a large, modern taproom with floor to ceiling windows that looked out into a valley, and then on to the mountain ranges beyond. Kelly had been telling a story about almost hitting a duck with her car as they walked in, and the view stopped her dead in her tracks.

"It's amazing," she breathed.

"Yeah, it's beautiful. Glad I have the chance to share it with you," Jack said, wrapping an arm around her shoulders.

They spent the afternoon in the bar, enjoying tasting flights and a game of rummy that ended when they realized there were only 49 cards. They stayed until the first red stripes of the sunset streaked across the sky.

On the walk home, Jack opened his trusty food app and looked for places to eat. He found a nice restaurant just down the street from the hotel that even took reservations, a rarity in these small mountain towns.

"Earliest they have is 2 hours from now," Jack said as they walked back into the hotel.

"That works for me, we've been walking so much, it'd be good to rinse off before anyway," Kelly answered.

"Booked."

--

The room was nice enough, a straightforward double queen with a mini fridge to store the extra beers they brought back and a small desk in the corner. Jack walked in and immediately flipped on ESPN, a habit he had anytime he entered a room with a TV.

"Let me know if they go through the World Cup qualifier," Kelly said, "I'd like to see a replay."

"Sure thing. You want me to shower first?"

"Nah, it'll take me longer anyway, I'm sure."

Kelly grabbed a small bag from her suitcase and walked into the bathroom, kicking the door so it was half closed. After a few minutes, Jack heard the shower running. After watching highlights from a couple of games he didn't care about, the grabbed a small bag from his suitcase too and leaned his head into the bathroom.

"Do you mind if I shave in here while you shower?" he called.

"Sure, go for it!"

He stepped into the small bathroom. He couldn't stop himself from glancing at the gap in the shower curtain, where he could see one long leg propped on the edge of the tub, a rasor running along her shin. He shook the mental image rising and went about lathering his face, shaving, and toweling off.

"Damn it," Kelly cursed under her breath. "I forgot a washcloth, can you throw one over for me?"

He grabbed a washcloth and passed it around the curtain. She took it from him and squeezed his hand gently.

"Thank you!" she called.

Jack walked out of the bathroom just as the anchor was doing the lead-in for the World Cup highlights.

"World cup highlights!" he shouted as he sat on the edge of the bed.

"What! OK."

Jack heard the shower slide across the rod and Kelly came poking her head around the corner. She didn't even try to dry off. In fact, there was still soap clinging to her shoulders and legs. She pulled a towel up to her neck, allowing it to drape over her front so that she was covered, but Jack could still trace a leg up to her hip. She was tan everywhere he could see, it almost glowed off of her fair skin. He gaped at her as she sat next to him, entranced by the television as he watched her wrap the towel more securely around her body.

"Did we win? I forgot to even look," Kelly asked.

"Yeah," Jack cleared his throat. "Yeah, I think they did."

They did win. Kelly cheered and gave Jack a side hug when they showed the replay of the final goal. "I love this team," she said as she got up and headed back to the shower. "How're we doing on time?"

"Don't worry about it, we have plenty of time, it doesn't take me long to shower," Jack said.

"I'm almost done anyway," she called over her shoulder. "If you need to save time, just jump in when you're ready."

Kelly let the towel fall as she walked into the bathroom, giving Jack just a glimpse of her dark auburn hair falling just above her ass. It was also tan.

She was back in the shower by the time Jack collected himself and walked to the bathroom, taking his clothes off as he went.

He stepped gently over the tub and pulled the shower curtain behind him. Kelly was facing him, her eyes closed, rinsing her hair out, giving Jack time to let his eyes wander up and down her body. Water ran in small rivers over her body, running down her breasts which were large without being overly noticeable when she wore clothes that showcased them. The water ran around her pink nipples, standing at attention in the chill just outside of the shower spray. It continued down her soccer-toned stomach and into a small patch of light red hair just below her waist, shaved to a neat triangle. He could just make out her lips as the rivers ran across them and dripped down to the drain. She was perfect.

Jack stepped forward and placed a hand gently on her hip. She jumped in surprise, then gave him a sly smile as she looked him up and down quickly. Satisfied, she leaned forward and kissed him, her tongue gaining entry to his mouth and entwining with his, her hands reached around and grabbed his butt, pulling him into the water where the taste of her kisses mixed with the metallic tinge of the spray. Jack let his hands roam down her back and onto her butt, squeezing her cheeks as they pulled each other as close as possible. His penis stiffened, pressing into her thighs. A soft moan escaped his lips as the sensitive tip of his penis grazed her skin. He broke the kiss and nuzzled into her neck.

He turned her around, nestling his penis between the cheeks of her ass, taking a breast in each hand, warm and wet as the water ran down her body. It was her turn to moan now, grinding her body back into him as he massaged her breasts and kissed her neck. He let a hand follow the rivulets down her body to the soft mound of hair. He ran his fingers through it, applying gentle pressure the lower he went, then pulled back again, letting his fingers trace her stomach. His fingers ran back below her waist, splitting to trace the triangle of hair down between her legs where they met again at its corner.

"You're teasing meee," Kelly hissed, her left hand curling above her head, her fingers in his dampening hair. She reached down with her right hand and entwined her fingers with his, guiding him between her thighs. She unlinked their fingers and took his index finger, making him trace his finger across her opening and up to her clit where she released his hand with another gentle moan.

Jack began making tight circles on Kelly's clit. Her knees buckled slightly as she moaned deeply. He moved his fingers just above, pressing firmly through her hair down onto her clit then making small circles again.

"Jack that's, really goood,'' Kelly moaned. "Keep... keep going pleassseeee."

Jack's hands sped up, making wild movements over her. He stopped briefly to curl his finger inside her, causing her to shriek a little and grind against him again. Then he was back on her clit, keeping motion with her as her hips swayed in waves of pleasure.

"Yes... yes, oh god, Jack, yessss," Kelly was panting, struggling to stay upright as his every movement sent shockwaves across her body. Jack dipped his fingers inside of her again, then returned to her clit with the lightest amount of pressure he could manage. Kelly sighed deeply, then he pushed down on her again, tracking letters across her as she screamed in pleasure and tried to keep her balance.

Kelly's body went tense, and Jack tightened his grip with he arm wrapped around her, massaging her breast. She threw her head back and there was a clicking sound in the back of her throat as an orgasm radiated through her.

"Ohhhh ahhhhh ahhhhhhhh," she found her voice in screaming moans. "Ohh god yessss, Jack, yesssssss ahhhhhhh. Stop. Stop."

She pulled his hand away from her and stepped into the shower, shuddering and laughing as she rinsed her body.

"That was incredible," Kelly said. "God if that's what your finger has...I can't imagine.... Mmmmmm. I don't think we have time for everything I want to do right now, I'm starving. But let me..."

She took his penis in her hand and stroked it gently. He tried not to wince as her hand jerked in the wet environment.

"I guess the shower's not great for that," she whispered as she kissed his neck, giving him a few more gentle strokes, careful to keep a soft touch. "We'll try something else."

She turned him so that the water from the shower pounded on his back, running over his shoulder, down his body and off the tip of his penis. She carefully kissed her way down his body, taking care not to slip as she got on her knees. She kissed the tip, tasting the salty precum mixed with the water. She pulled him forward slightly, ending the stream. She kissed the tip again, parting her lips to let him barely enter her mouth. It took everything in him not to thrust deep into her mouth, he was throbbing.

She closed her eyes as she licked across the side of his shaft all the way to the base. He felt her fingers gently tracing the curve of his balls. He twitched, eliciting a giggle from Kelly. She regained her composure and resumed licking his shaft, this time base to tip, continuing over the head and back down the shaft to his balls, which she just barely grazed with the tip of her tongue.

Kelly licked her lips and looked up at Jack. He reached down and moved a wet strand of hair off her face. He ran his hand over her head, pulling her ever so slightly toward him as he went. She grinned at him, opened her mouth and took him in fully.

Jack's knees buckled at the unexpected sensation. He could feel her wet mouth moving back and forth on him. Changing the position of her head and mouth so that no pass felt exactly the same. Jack let out a deep moan, then grabbed the back of her head. She looked up at him as she bobbed, finding a rhythm with the movement of his hips as he moaned and jerked. She steadied him with her hand then sped up, taking him deep into her mouth then almost taking him out of her mouth before repeating.

"Kelly... I'm gonna... that's incredible, but I'm about to... I'm gonna, uh...," Jack moaned.

Kelly didn't break eye contact, but readied herself as he twitched. Hiis hips jerked forward as he released. She made a sound like a cough, but didn't take her mouth off of him. He felt her tongue circling his sensitive head as he finished. He jumped after one of her passes and pushed her away from him, laughing.

"Enough... enough! That was perfect, Kelly," Jack said, catching his breath.

Kelly licked her lips as she stood and kissed him again deeply.

"Glad you liked it."

She pushed him aside and ran her head under the water one last time before pecking him on the lips and heading out into the room to get ready. Jack shook his head as he watched her leave, and tried to get on with his shower.

--

Dinner was better than Jack even expected from the reviews. Local ingredients, a special menu, and wine pairings with each course made it a dining experience that would be hard to forget. Kelly was impressed with his choice, which was an added bonus.

They were walking distance back to the hotel. As they crossed a footbridge separating their hotel from the rest of town across the river, Kelly stopped, pulling Jack into a kiss that left her pinned against the railing, his tongue darting into her mouth as she moaned gently.

"I really like it when you do that," Jack said when they broke.

"Yeah, it seemed like you liked a lot of what I did this afternoon," Kelly said, smirking.

"I was actually surprised after our first date," Jack said as they continued walking toward the hotel. "I wasn't sure what kind of timeline you'd be on for that..."

"I was almost ready to drag you in that first night... but I've gotten in trouble too many times moving too fast. Then you scheduled this trip. I thought it was just a joke, but you followed through. And I was like, 'fuck it, he's cute. All my friends know him, how weird could it be?' Then we had this amazing afternoon and, I don't know, I was ready. Too fast for you?"

"With someone that looks like you? Never," he squeezed her hand.

Kelly laughed and pulled him into another deep kiss. They broke and took the last few steps into the hotel lobby. As they walked towards the elevators, Kelly yawned and stretched dramatically.

"Today's been so fun, I'm ready to flop right into bed," she said through another yawn.

"Just bed?" Alex asked, playfully smacking her on the butt to push her into the opening elevator.

"We'll see," Kelly said, grinning.

It took Jack three swipes of the keycard to get the door to unlock. He stepped in and threw his jacket on the bed that was already piling up with discarded clothes and luggage. He turned to ask Kelly if they should open one of the beers in the fridge, but was stopped in his tracks.

She must have started unzipping her dress while he was struggling with the door, because she was already stepping out of it and walking towards him from the dark entryway. She stepped into the light. She was wearing a sheer, lacy blue bra that hinted at her nipples, especially as they pushed against the fabric in the cold room. Her panites matched, barely concealing the dark triangle of hair below her waist, or the lips being hugged by the almost transparent fabric.

Kelly stepped forward and kissed him, gently this time, cupping his face in her left hand.

"I thought you were tired," Jack sighed into her ear as she broke the kiss. He could feel his erection tightening his pants. She ran her hand over the bulge.

"I think I caught a second wind," she grinned and kissed him again, this time it was a frantic, needing kiss. She pulled him by the neck into her, and he followed, pushing her against the dresser, then sliding along the furniture until she was leaned against the desk. There was no moving slow this time: Jack ran his finger across her panties and found them already moist. Kelly giggled into his kisses when his finger passed her clit. She wiggled her hips as Jack found the waist of her panties and pulled them off in one motion.

Jack kissed down her neck, pausing briefly on her lace-covered breasts before leaning Kelly back slightly and kissing down her stomach. Kelly let out a soft "Mmmmmmmmmm" and found a comfortable position to lean. Jack spun the chair at the desk around and Kelly put one foot up on the armrest, giving him a perfect view of the glistening lips under that perfect triangle of red hair.

Jack dove right in, taking one long lick across her pussy, savoring the taste of her while his tongue worked its way to her clit. He used the tip to push back her hood slightly, then let loose on her, drawing letters, shapes, numbers, paying attention to what made her shake, jump, moan.

"Ohhhhh, Jack," she sighed as he found a rhythm, his tongue dancing across her clit, then diving down to take another long lick before returning to work. His hands gripped hips, holding her steady as she bucked and shook under his mouth.

Kelly was soaking wet, and she inhaled deeply when Jack inserted his first finger inside her, he curled his finger inside, finding the rough ridges at the front of her vagina.

"Ohhhhhhhh, mmm, oohhhhhhh what are you dooooing..." Kelly moaned, grabbing his hair and pushing his head so that he put more pressure on her clit. "Don't stop..."

Jack continued moving his finger in time with his licks, loving how Kelly's body shuddered when they timed out just right. He let his other fingers flare under her, his middle finger teasing her entrance. He pulled his index finger out briefly, stroking it across her whole vagina and just teasing the edge of her butthole before returning to her vagina and inserting both fingers. He mimicked the curling gesture, eliciting another scream.

"Unnnhhhh, oh, ohhhh uh uh uh, ahhhhh," Kelly's moans crested as Jack's tongue darted across her clit. She screamed one more time, pulling his hair hard, then pushed him back away from her, panting.

"You... are... so... good... at... that," Kelly managed. "Uhhhh, that felt, ohh it still feels..."

Jack stood up and kissed her softly.

"Mmm you taste like me," She whispered, kissing him fiercely. She caught her breath and made quick work of the buttons of his shit. She undid his belt and pulled his pants and underwear off in one motion, standing as she went. His penis sprang out as the waistband cleared his thighs. Kellys hands were on it immediately, sending a shiver through Jack's body. She pushed him back towards the bed, guiding his tip between her legs, rubbing it against her still wet opening.

ba4ls
ba4ls
16 Followers
12