Friends with Benefits Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You do it," said Don, because he wanted to feel Patty's hands on his chest.

She opened his shirt to the waist and spread it open over his chest. Then she ran her hands over his muscled chest and washboard abs. "You feel good," she said, "good enough to fuck." She turned to John. "I know what you have under that shirt and it's nothing to be ashamed of." She unbuttoned his shirt and opened it wide and played with his nipples for a few seconds. At that the music stopped. "Let's go back to the table for a minute," she said. When they got back to the table the guys were about ready to sit down, but she stood against the wall and said, "No, stand in front of me. I noticed that the dancers strip to being fully naked. So take my bikini bottoms off of me but be careful getting them off around the jewelry."

At first they didn't know how they were going to do it. Finally they decided to sit on chairs facing her and each take one side of her bottom and pull it down. Once it was off she put it in her clutch purse. "Now, let's go back out there and dance. I want to show all the guys here the pussy that you will be fucking later tonight. Take as many liberties with me as you want, just be careful about the jewelry."

They went back on the dance floor. They moved from the back of the dance floor which was mostly in the shadows to a well lit portion by the stage. The guys were regularly lifting the bottom of her dress and showing off her ass. They would try to penetrate her pussy with their fingers and were playing with her tits. Usually one of the guys was in front of her, the other in back. She would grind her ass against the cock of the man behind her or reach out with her hand and play with the cock of the man in front of her. They knew they were not going to last long in the place before the bouncer would come up to them, so rather than force the issue, when they thought they had gotten away with as much as they possibly could, Don left enough money to cover their tab and a good tip, Patty picked up her purse and the three of them left the club to go to Patty and Jim's home.

It's probably time for a short aside. As soon as Patty and Jim married and Jim started teaching in the Detroit area, Jim began working on his continuing education. This was necessary for him to keep up his certification. However, when Jim realized he now had a wife to care for and a little one on the way he decided to pursue the graduate work aggressively. He went to summer school full time, and during the year was always taking a class or two. So by the time Patty went off to Chicago to finish her undergraduate degree, Jim had just received his Masters Degree in Industrial Education. He also had taken courses in a new field called computer science.

At this same time industry was beginning to switch over to automated machines and processes in manufacturing plants. A number of major manufacturers in the Detroit area worked with Wayne State University. They were looking for a person who could identify the new skills needed to operate the new equipment and then to retrain some of their current employees so they would be qualified to operate this new automated equipment. Jim became the prime target of a number of recruiters. Because the recruiters were well aware of one another, Jim was offered a good package by one manufacturer only to be offered a better one by a second manufacturer until he was offered a package that was just too good to resist and he gave his notice to the school system that he would not be returning for the next school year.

So the Monday after Patti returned home from Chicago, Jim started a new job with a great compensation package. If they would have been the type of people who always tried to keep up with the Jones's, they might have tried to move to a different area rather than remain in their blue collar neighborhood. But Jim had spent quite a bit of time fixing up their house so that it was in great condition. They liked the neighborhood; the schools were great; they were near their friends; they saw no need to move. But the following spring Jim knew they could easily afford to put a privacy fence around their yard, so they did. When the neighbors asked anything about it, Jim would reply that they were thinking that in the future they might get a small above ground swimming pool, but the city required an effective fence for any such pool. In the area there had been a couple of unfortunate drownings that prompted most city councils to adopt ordinances requiring fencing around private pools.

But the real and/or immediate purpose for Jim and Patty's fence was for privacy, so that they could wear minimal clothing in their back yard without offending the neighbors. In fact, they were hoping to fuck outdoors and had investigated getting a gym mat that they could store in their garage and bring out into the yard. But they found those mats to be very heavy and difficult for the two of them to move around. Instead, they bought a full sized mattress, and covered it with a blue tarp. Over that they could put a mattress pad and a sheet. They had a place in the garage where they could store it and pull it out into the yard when needed. Jim could handle it by himself and with Patty's help it was even easier to take out and put away.

Jim had the work all organized and all the materials on hand and had rented a motorized post-hole digger. He got Bill to help him dig the post holes and put up the fence. There was a standing invitation for Bill and Tina to come over the first evening of the first warm day of a weekend, where it was forecast to stay warm for a while into the night.

Such a Friday night came and Jim picked up a babysitter and took the baby sitter and his children over to Bill and Tina's. The babysitter would sit for all four kids while the parents were away and then Jim would pick up the babysitter and his own children at the end of the evening. The evening started with the girls stripping down to swimwear. Both of the wives wearing a slingshot type of suit. Tina's was one piece, while Patty's had two pieces, the slingshot consisting of two very narrow strings that went over her shoulders and held just a tiny triangle over her pussy. Then there was a separate top which tied around her neck and her chest holding two little triangles over her nipples. The men wore women's G strings. The triangle covered their cocks and their balls hung out on the two sides. The balls, positioned that way looked almost like pussy lips. The four of them played couples' badminton in those tiny little outfits.

When they tired of playing badminton, they relaxed by taking down the net and putting the badminton away, and sitting around, drink in hand for a few moments. By now it was beginning to get dark, so Jim set out some oil lamps on poles that not only gave off light but also repelled bugs. The girls then offered to put on a fashion show for the men by trading the swimsuits that they were wearing and modeling them. Both girls could move quite sensuously, arousing themselves as well as the men. For this, Jim had some music playing. Tina suggested, "Let's dance," and the men got up and the four of them danced to the fast paced music. With each change in the music, they changed dance partners. Soon they were undressing one another. They danced naked, moving their bodies as sensuously as they could and exchanging partners each time a new song came on. Jim changed the music to slow dances and now they held their dance partners tight, enjoying the feeling of naked bodies held close together. They continued to change partners and were soon fondling the one with whom they were dancing. When it became so intense they just had to fuck, Jim was holding Tina and Bill was holding Patty. Jim announced that rather than go home and fuck, they could fuck out under the stars. The mattress had been taken out of the garage and was leaning against the fence. Jim put a tarp on the ground so that moisture would not be absorbed up into the mattress and the mattress with the cover and the sheet was placed on top of it. Jim suggested that Bill and Tina could go first, and that he and Patty would slip into the shadows to give them some privacy. At first Bill and Tina were hesitant and Jim offered to them that if they did not want to be the first to fuck outdoors on the mattress they could go into the house and use the bed in the master bedroom. After a few moments of private conversation Tina said, "If you make yourselves inconspicuous, we'd like to try fucking out under the stars." And so they did, Jim and Patty staying well back into the shadows.

When they were done Jim brought the chairs they had been sitting on a lot closer to the mattress. "I'd feel better about it if you were closer to the bug repellent," was his reasoning. Jim and Patty started out doing a little bit of dirty dancing before moving to the mattress and making out. Jim moved from French kissing Patty to kissing her neck and quickly moving to her tits. As he stimulated her nipples with his mouth his right hand reached down to her pussy and started to play with her opening. As she was getting more excited, Jim moved himself down between her legs and started to work on her pussy with his mouth. She was getting wetter and wetter. Jim inserted two fingers and began probing for her G-spot. At the same time his tongue found her clit and very gently teased it driving her to a peak of desire.

"Fuck me," she said, when she could take the teasing no longer.

"Ride me," replied Jim as he moved to his back, his cock reaching for the stars. Patty mounted him cowgirl style and started bouncing up and down on his cock. Jim loved this position because he loved seeing Patty's pretty face in sexual ecstasy and her tits bouncing up and down. As he looked down he could see his cock going in and out of Patty's love hole. Eventually, when Patty got tired, she raised herself up a little ways and Jim took over, driving his cock up into Patty's cunt, harder and harder, faster and faster.

"Aaaah, Eeeee, I'm cumming, I'm cumming," Patty exclaimed. At the same time a gush of fluid flooded from her onto Jim's cock and groin, and down onto the mattress.

But she wasn't done and Jim knew it. "On your back," he said. He put Patty's calves on his shoulders and started fucking her in that position.

Jim seemed to be slowing down a little bit and Bill and Lisa could hear Patty asking Jim, "Do you think it's okay? I want to. You know I love it when I get that dirty. Will it ruin our friendship?"

Then they heard Jim say something to her softly, but it sounded like he was saying, "They're friends. They'll understand. And even if they don't, they'll forgive. Go for it. You know you want to."

Jim quickened his pace. Then Bill and Tina could clearly hear Patty saying, "Fuck me, Bill. Fuck me with your big hard cock. You know you turn me on so much when you're dancing with me and I'm watching that cock sway to the beat of the music. And then we dance together, holding one another tight and I melt in your arms as I feel your hands on me, pulling my ass into you, playing with my tits, fingering my pussy. You make me so hot. You make me want to fuck you. I want you to fuck me, Bill. I want your big hard cock up my fuckin' fuck hole. I need you in my slutty cunt. I want to be your slut - your dirty fuckin' slut. I want your strange cock up my married pussy. I want you to fill me with your baby batter. Fuck me, Bill. Fuck me hard. Make me your dirty fuckin' bitch. Oh, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, MEEEE!" And with that she came again in a violent cum, driving up her pelvis onto her partner's cock and letting loose another torrent of female cum. Then she began to relax. Jim had shot his load into her as she was cumming so violently. He helped her take her legs off her shoulders, but stayed mounted in her, putting his weight on his arms so as not to make her uncomfortable. They started whispering, "I love you," to one another and other terms of endearment, Jim assuring Patty that he thought she was the sexiest wife in the whole world.

As they came down from their sexual high, they became aware of Bill and Tina. There was an awkward silence. "That was the sexiest thing I've ever seen," said Bill, "and I'll admit it, I've seen some porn. But nothing like this."

Tina had been quiet. She now looked at Patty. "Did you mean that - about fucking Bill, I mean?"

"Well," said Patty, "the last few times we've gotten together and have played with one another, when Jim and I come home and fuck, I do fantasize just like that about fucking Bill, and it really makes me hot. And Jim gets off on it, too. I'm not saying that I really want to do it, but if everybody else wanted to give swapping a try, I wouldn't be the one to put on the brakes. There's just something that really turns me on about being a slut. Can you understand that?"

"While you were talking so dirty about fucking Bill, I started thinking about fucking Jim, and all of a sudden I wanted him. If you would have stopped right there in the middle and would have said to me, 'Let's swap,' I'd have done it without a moment's hesitation. Yeah, I can understand it. And when Bill and I get home, I have no doubt that we will go to bed fantasizing about fucking you two. Do you think we'll make it happen?"

"Let's talk about it before we get together again and at a time when we are not in the heat of passion and see what we think," said Jim. "I know that while I was fucking Patty and she was fantasizing about Bill, I looked over at Bill, and he definitely seemed to be with the program."

"You're not hurt, are you Sweety?" Bill asked Tina.

"Hurt? I'm as horny as I've ever been and can't wait to get home and fantasize with you about fucking Jim and Tina as we screw like bunnies." And that pretty much summarizes the evening they spent together.

But now that enclosed back yard, lit by torches, with a mattress on the ground is the scene to which Patty, John and Don came. When they arrived at the house, Jim had the mattress out and the torches lit. He had a little something for everyone to drink. Patty took hers into the bedroom, telling everyone that she was going to get herself ready and would be right back. She took off all her dangling jewelry except for her earrings. She quickly irrigated her rectum and then inserted a generous portion of lubricant before putting in a butt plug to keep herself somewhat dilated. She came out only wearing a pair of heels. She came into the back yard where all the guys were seated on outdoor lounge chairs. She brought with her a container of posing oil which she bought from a catalog that sold bodybuilding supplies. "Hey guys," she said, "it's time to get naked and to get oiled up. "I'll start working on Don first. I'll do the top of his back, then he will do the left side of my back. Then I'll do the top half of John, and John will do the right side of my top. And we'll keep on alternating that way so that I do both of you and the two of you will oil me up."

After they were all oiled they started dancing slow numbers, the men rubbing their well oiled bodies against Patty. They each got hotter and hotter to the point that Patty said, "Now fuck me." John, having fucked Patty before, a year earlier in Chicago. gave the go ahead sign to Don. Don lay next to Patty on the mattress and started to kiss her and play with her tits. John moved to between her legs and started eating out her pussy. Don moved down and started kissing Patty's tits. John stopped working on her pussy and moved up to put his cock in Patty's mouth. Don was now fingering Patty's pussy. Patty moved her head, and said, "Fuck me, Don. How do you want me?"

Don had her get on her hands and knees and mounted her from behind, putting his cock in her pussy, and noticing the butt plug which just made him more excited. Patty was well lubricated and Don slid right in. "Oh, Fuck! That feels so good," she exclaimed. "Fuck me, man, make me your bitch. I love the feel of your big black cock in my white tight married pussy. You like making me your slut? Am I your white slut? You like me being a slut for black cock? I love your black cock! I'm a black cock whore. I need your big black cock in me. Pound the shit out of me you mother fucker! Give it to me. Fill me with your spunk!"

At the same time John was putting his cock back into her mouth so that she was being spit roasted. They went at her like that for a while until she took her mouth off of John's cock. "I want to be DP'd." The guys were wearing condoms - John insisted on it. He had learned from experience about STD's. He moved next to Patty on the mattress and lay next to Patty. Don withdrew from her. "You want to do the honors or shall I do it myself?" she asked. He had a questioning look on his face. "Remove the butt plug. Do you want to do it or should I?" she asked. Don removed the plug. Jim was there to take it. Patty put herself over John's cock in a reverse cowgirl position and gently sat down on John's cock until it was all the way in. She leaned back and said to John, "Now fuck me," as she lifted herself off of him slightly. He started fucking her ass. "Let me taste our juices," she said to Don, who got up and fed his cock to her mouth. When she was totally comfortable with John fucking her ass, she said to Don, "Now put that great big fucker in my fuck hole and fill me up with cock." Don maneuvered himself in place and started to fuck Patty in a rhythm that matched John's.

Seeing his wife get fucked like this was a total turn-on for Jim. The contrast between his wife's white skin and their black bodies was beautiful. Fucking a person of a different race still had a taboo aspect to it. John had a good body that looked nice with Patty's. Don had this wonderfully developed body - hyper masculine - that looked like it belonged with Patty's gorgeous body. Jim, too, had seen some porn in his life, but these two black men fucking his wife made any porn he had ever seen seem tame in comparison. Jim decided to complete the act of what they were doing and gave his cock to Patty's mouth. Now she was air-tight. This was the height of being a wanton sexy slut and everybody knew it.

Then it was time for the two black men to each spend a little time fucking Patty by himself. All three men withdrew. "Who wants me first?" asked Patty. John wanted to go first so that when he was done he could take his shower and be ready to go to his motel when Don was done. He had to go to work the next day and was conscientious about getting enough sleep before driving a busload of people to Chicago. Don could just throw a cover over his seat for the drive and could shower at home. John took off his condom, washed himself thoroughly and put on another condom so that he could fuck Patty's pussy.

He entered her missionary and talked to her as he fucked her. "You like this big black cock?"

"I love it."

"Does it feel as good as you remember it?"

"It feels better, way better."

"Are you my black cock slut?"

"I'm your black cock slut, John. I love your black cock, I need your black cock. Your black cock feels so good in me. I want you to shoot a load of your cum into me. Fuck me, John, fuck my dirty white married cunt with your beautiful big black cock. Give it to me, give it to me, give it to me, my big black lover!"

After the night of stimulation and now the dirty talk, it didn't take John long to shoot his load. "You're still a hot fuck! I'll gladly come fuck you any time." he said as his cock became limp and he withdrew from her.

Now it was Don's turn. Don had not lost his hardon. "Let me ride you cowgirl so you can watch my tits bounce," she said. Don was quickly on his back and was looking up at Patty and playing with her bouncy tits. "You like my titties, Don?" . . . "Did you like it when I took off my bikini top and pulled my nipples out of the netting of my fishnet dress?" . . . "Did that look sexy to you?" . . . "Did it make you want to fuck?" . . . "Did it make you want to fuck ME?" . . . "Fucking you is a fantasy come true." . . . "I dreamed of fucking a bodybuilder with a big black cock before I ever even knew what fucking was all about." . . . "I love your beautiful body, Don." . . . "Do you like my body?" . . . "Do you like putting your big black pole up into my white married pussy?" . . . "I love seeing your abs as you thrust your big black pole up into my slutty white cunt." . . . "I love seeing your massive chest and arms as you reach up to play with my titties!" . . . "I love the feel of your massive meat filling me up with pleasure." . . . "Fuck me, Don, fuck me with your massive black cock and make me your black cock whore!" While she was saying things like this she was working her hips and pelvis on his cock, creating sensations he had never felt before.