Friends with Benefits Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The feeling of Patty's tight pussy tugging on his cock, the sight of this beautiful white woman bouncing up and down on his cock, the stimulation that his cock was getting from her motions and the continual dirty talk coming from her mouth as they fucked was enough to drive Don over the edge, and he filled his condom with his spunk. He pulled Patty down on his chest. "Oh shit! That was the most intense fuck I've ever had. I've never met a woman as totally sexual as you. I love your body and I love the way you fuck," he said as he pulled her in for a kiss. They made out with his cock still in her, but it was getting limp. Finally when it came out Patty quickly moved down to it, took off the condom, sat upright, held the condom over her mouth and let Don's spunk flow down into her mouth. She swallowed it and then moved to his cock to clean it up with her mouth.

"We're not done yet," she said, and as she cleaned him off she brought him back to life. "I need another rubber," she said. Jim was there and gave her one which she now put on Don's cock. "Lube," she said, and Jim brought over some lube and started to lube up her asshole. When he was done she got on her back, raised her legs and brought them way back and said, "Now fuck my asshole."

Don mounted her and put his cock into her asshole. It was even tighter than her pussy. "Now fuck me," Patty said as she started playing with her clit with one hand and a nipple with the other. "Now you've had your cock in all my holes," she said. "Do you like fucking me?" she asked. "Am I as good as your other friends with benefits?"

Don picked up on this last question right away. Was she implying that she was now one of his friends with benefits and that he would get to do this again? She continued, "Do you like it when I dress sexy?" . . . "Would you go to a beach with me and walk around with both of us wearing the tiniest suit we could get away with?" . . . "Would you like me to dress up sexy and then take me somewhere to show me off to your friends?" . . . "Would you tell your friends that you're fucking me?" . . . "Would you like to watch one of your friends fuck me?" "Do you like me to be your dirty fucking slut?" . . . "Do you like me to act slutty?" . . . "Do you like it when I call myself your black cock whore?" . . . "Would you like to introduce me to your friends as your 'White Bitch,'" . . . "Fuck me with your big black cock!" . . . "Fuck my dirty fuckin' asshole with your great big black fuck pole." . . . "Make me your bitch, Baby."

Again, looking down at her, seeing her all shiny with oil and sweat, seeing her pretty face and her generous tits bouncing with each of his thrusts; feeling the tight sphincters of her rectum milking his cock; and hearing such filthy talk coming from such an innocent looking face, Don unleashed his second load of the night, exclaiming, "Aaargh, I'm cumming. I can't help it. You're too much. I'm cumming!"

And as Patty felt the sperm pulsing through his cock, she came, too, sending a torrent of her own female juices all over their mated sex organs. They were both exhausted. It did not take long for Don to come off of her and lay next to her. They stayed that way for some time, kissing and telling one another how incredibly hot their experience together had been. Eventually they stood up and Patty toweled Don off and he put on just a tiny very stretchy thong bottom of Patty's so he wouldn't be naked driving John back to the motel and driving himself home. He was also given a cloth painting tarp to use as a seat cover to sit on in his car as he drove home.

As soon as they left, Jim and Patty returned to the back yard and to the mattress and fucked in a variety of positions as they talked about what just happened and how hot it was. Patty, who was multi-orgasmic kept cumming and cumming, and Jim, who had good control but who also was usually good for three orgasms before running out of ammunition kept on fucking her outdoors until it became chilly. Then they moved indoors and continued fucking and napping and fucking some more until about 4 in the morning. When they fell into a deep, exhausted sleep.