Friends with Benefits Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was definitely thinking along the same lines because he flipped me over and got down behind me. He moaned when he saw I'd done some basic prep.

"God I forgot what a fucking whore you are." He muttered, starting to finger me. "Do you just walk around like this all day? You just waiting for one of those hot guys on site to figure out what a little slut you are and give it to you like you deserve?" I moaned and pushed back against him as he slowly pushed one finger in and out. "I love making you squirm Gus. You're such a hot little slut for me." He inserted another finger, easy, and I threw my head back. He snaked one hand in my hair and held me still as he grazed my prostate and I shuddered. "Your tiny dick is leaking all over my nice floorboards." He said. I blushed in shame as he pushed my head to the ground. I licked up my precum. The angle meant he could put a third finger in and I moaned as I lapped against the floorboards. "You ready?" He checked.

"Please fuck me." I moaned obediently.

"Thought you said it was a bad idea?" He teased, rubbing his dick up and down my slit, nearly slipping it in each time.

"It's a fucking terrible idea." He laughed and smacked me. He continued to spank me as he entered me- it felt so good to be taken by him again. He moaned.

"Oh your arse is so tight." He paused, letting me adjust to him. "Fuck Gus, I want you so bad." He pawed at my pecs and played with my nipples as he waited for my go ahead. "You have the best nipples." He rolled them in his fingers, knowing the effect that had on me. "Like they're wired to that little dick, eh?" I moaned against him and started to slide up and down his dick. He let me fuck myself on him, one hand playing with chest and the other holding my back arched for his maximum pleasure. I almost collapsed and he held me up. "My little slut can't keep himself together can he?"

"Can we turn over?" I mumbled, struggling to hold myself up.

"No, little slut. I like you like this." I moaned and he pushed my head down to the ground, letting me off my arms. He began to fuck me in earnest then, ramming his dick deep into me and making me grunt in pleasure.

"I missed those noises you make, slut. So fucking manly for a whore." He reached between my legs... he must be getting close. Unlike with Will, my orgasm wasn't an afterthought. He liked me cumming first and clenching my ass around him. It usually set him off. He grasped my dick firmly and teased the slit with his thumb, holding it loosely on his palm.

"Amazing how hard this little thing gets." He muttered. "As if it doesn't know how fucking useless it is. You don't even need a dick, do you whore? You're just a tight fucking hole for me..." I grunted as he stroked me and I came all over his delicate hand. I could feel his heart rate change and his breathing grew shallower as he pounded me. He came with a moan.

"Fucking hell." He sighed, slowing down his thrusts. "Oh I needed that." He muttered. I felt him soften inside me and I stayed on my knees, submissive before him. Usually he liked to finish by peeing in me. I waited, but I didn't feel it. He stroked my face. "You are so hot like this. Totally fuck dumb." He muttered.

"Are you... done?" I mumbled. He frowned.

"Are you not?" I stared at him. It just wasn't sex with Eric unless he peed in me, he loved that shit. He blushed as I stared at him.

"Oh." He said. "Do you want me to?" I blinked.

"Well, yeah." I said eventually. He moaned.

"Why did I let a bitch like you go?" He whined as he began to pee. I felt myself filling up and moaned.

"Because we're a shitty couple." I grunted as he finished. He reached into the coffee table and tilted my body again. He pulled out with a sigh, and replaced his dick immediately with a plug. Of course Eric would have random butt plugs in every room. I stretched and let my body wake up before heading back to the bathroom and unplugging myself. I got dressed again, avoiding my reflection. Fuck, why was a such a whore around Eric? Why couldn't I say no?

I returned to the lounge and he hadn't moved. He was just sitting there, in front of my patch of cum.

"Well. That was good. Let's not do it again." I suggested. Eric glanced at me.

"Are you leaving?"

"Yeah?"

"I said I'd buy you dinner."

"I don't want dinner." Eric folded his arms. "I don't want any of this. I want to move on." He snorted.

Eh, fair enough. I did suck at moving on. I moved to the doorway and he stopped me, leaping up and grabbing my wrist.

"Please. Dinner. Let's talk." I gently removed his hand from mine.

"We talked for six months Eric. It's over." I walked out.

12