All Comments on 'Friends With Benefits Pt. 01'

by Wrinkledbutthole

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodlealmost 3 years ago

She should divorce the cripple because he’s nothing. Not a man, not a father and sure hell not a husband.

He’s a fucking cripple who can’t get it up.

Ditch him and find a better mate.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 3 years ago

"Not sure how many parts this will end up being, just following a thought." - Thanks for admitting the story isn't done. Maybe I'll come back when it is.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

liked it enough to come back for chapter 2

pepepilotpepepilotalmost 3 years ago

Good start. It will be interesting to see where this goes.

WetheNorthWetheNorthalmost 3 years ago
An interesting perspective

This could be a good story line.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcalmost 3 years ago

Good start, although I can't imagine a couple doing this in real life...5*

mattenwmattenwalmost 3 years ago

It will always remain a mystery to me why a man wants to live with a whore? Unless he's her pimp or her cuckold! No matter how, perverted idiots will applaud you!

iameaseliameaselalmost 3 years ago

Nah, you can stop right there, it'll move beyond what you're trying to portray here.

A real wife who loves her husband will live without a dick as there are other ways to accomplish what Dan will do.

Wouldnt end well, there would be an emotional bound at some point and therefore bring about a divorce.

Though I do give you props for disguising a cuck tale in such a way that it seems to be something other than that.

Jim will be gone in a couple chapters if you follow a legit path on this. Never ends well.

Again, nice attempt to hide what this truly is.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Another camouflage cuck story. You see, its not Really fag cuck shit. Its just that her husband can't fuck her so its OK that other men do, with her husband's full knowledge and consent, and some pleasure? You see fucking is like breathing or eating; you gotta have it or you die. All those societies and cultures and Platonic partnerships that do not include fucking are all lies and distortions. The wife has Got to have cock and its just hunky dory for the husband to help her find it share her joy and passion for another man. Its So Natural!

I'm starting to make myself barf. Things happen in a marriage where sex becomes suspended or permanently ended, mostly for medical reasons, like in this story. I don't think most of those couples become cuckold relationships so that at least one of the partners can continue to have sex. I mean its just sex, right, like with a prostitute. Jennifer doesn't really have any feelings for Dan, right? No respect, no affection, no emotional bonding or romantic connection, right? RIGHT?

Nice try. Just another fag cuck shit story, with a completely bogus and wasted excuse. Oh, my husband is paralyzed, let's fuck. Just stupid, and insulting. No healthy intelligent couple would deal with this issue by adopting extra marital sex. They should either accept the new normal or get divorced. Well, OK, they eventually Will get divorced. But why drag it out with all this bull shit about friends with benefits. A "friend" would not take advantage of a married couple in this way. It is bull shit to claim otherwise.

But thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

2nd part please :-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Wow, looks like you touched a nerve. Good start, it would be better with some more chapters.

Impo_64Impo_64almost 3 years ago

Nothing new in this...A paraplegic husband, a wife that accepts her husband's suggestion to fuck around and the divorced man being at hand...This will always end bad...more, the writer doesn't know how long this will be and how this will end...so 1*

Carioca_ManCarioca_Manalmost 3 years ago

I agree with most readers, so far, with regard to the premise that the crippled husband gets a trustworthy Taurus to fuck his wife and give her the physical part of a marriage that every husband must provide.

It would be better for the husband to ask for a divorce and let the wife find another husband or partner, on her own.

What if she becomes pregnant? What if she falls in love? What if she just lost the respect that might still exist for her husband? What if she comes to see her crippled husband as a physical, mental and emotional burden? What if she decides to divorce?

I agree that, although it is a fiction, in parallel with real life, this equation is difficult to solve. I also agree that there would be other ways for Jen to get pleasure from Jim, but if she only serves her husband's full phallic and bodily function, better get another body.

On the other side is Dan, the Bull, who will be stuck in this life for how long? Understanding that it will be your task to meet Jen's sexual needs, but at what price? How long will he be satisfied with this? Will he be able to have other partners over time? Does he have any desire to build a family? Won't he fall in love with Jen? Will he stay with Jen? Will he demand that Jen divorce Jim?

And the cripple?!?! Will you be okay with this forever? Will your adapted tricycle generate the pleasure he needs to live? Will Jen still be emotionally involved with him? Will he be humiliated at some point, by words or jokes from Jen or Dan ???

This equation becomes more and more difficult. The author's idea has a certain relevance, but other events could lead Jim to impotence, and I wonder if the solution would be the same as presented by the author.

For the effort of writing 3 stars. If I'm going to read the possible sequence, I can't say. I will wait and decide in due course.

Cuckold's tale in disguise? I do not know. Was it the first with this theme? It was not. There will be people applauding, there will be people booing. Opinions will be the most varied. This at least is mine.

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

I agree with the anonymous comment that this is nothing more than an attempt to post a sympathetic cuck story. It didn’t work , just an excuse to give a whore free rein.

RdyckRdyckalmost 3 years ago

I'm interested in reading the second chapter please.

teedoff1950teedoff1950over 2 years ago

LOVE the story...so far! PLEASE give us more!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Never understood how a man who loses his lower limbs also seems to loose his self respect! Seriously…u just lost ur legs and dick…not ur self respect! Wife can definately use a dildo or your tongue works does it not??

So really speaking what this was is nothing but a a cuck story wrapped in a show of sympathy!! Does not work! How would she feel if the tables were turned?

Divorce if u want to experience sex! Sex is important but if u live someone sex can’t be a reason to destro his self respect!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWrinkledbutthole@Wrinkledbutthole
Thanks to a few dedicated commenters, I will no longer write here. Congratulations, you win.