Friends with Benefits Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you, that's good to know," said Patty. "From what you say and what I've observed it's a good job. I will probably be giving Mr. Raymer a call to let him know I would like to work here. If he was serious about his offer, I should be seeing you soon to begin training."

"And what you're wearing is good," replied Betty, "but never wear the same outfit or one similar to it two days in a row. Mr. Raymer and the guys like their eye candy fresh. Maybe I'll see you tomorrow."

"The kids don't start school until a week from today, so that is when I was hoping to come on. But if you think you are going to go into labor soon and you want me to come in before then, I'll talk with my babysitter and get her to sit the kids so that you can adequately train me before you have to leave."

"That's the kind of work ethic that both Mr. Raymer and myself highly value. Leave me your telephone number. I see my obstetrician this afternoon and if he thinks I might deliver early, I'll give you a call," said Betty. And with that arrangement Patty went home pretty sure that she had a job lined up for as soon as the children went to school.

Monday night Jim got tested on the way home from work and ran into Don who was just coming out of the clinic as Jim was going in. They did not have much time to talk as Jim wanted to get tested before the clinic closed. That night during supper Betty called to let Patty know that the obstetrician was still pretty sure that she would not deliver the baby for a couple of weeks, so there was no rush to show up for work before the children started school. After they put the children to bed Jim and Patty discussed the job and Patty decided to take it.

Tuesday morning she called Mr. Raymer to tell him she would take the job if the position was still open. Don replied, "I talked with Betty who was my first hire and my most trusted associate in this business, and she felt comfortable with you. So consider yourself hired. I understand you will be coming in on Monday to begin training. We'll complete the paperwork then. I look forward to seeing you."

On Thursday Patty began making plans for the weekend based on the assumption that the results of the STD tests would indicate that all three of them would be disease free. She made arrangements with a hairdresser to have her hair bleached so that she would be a platinum blonde. She wanted a maximum contrast between herself and Don. She also sorted through her bikinis and Jim's bikinis looking for very minimal coverage suits but ones that would be allowed at the beach they usually went to with the children. She found what she was looking for: a black bikini for herself and an almost matching bikini bottom in white for Don.

On Friday Patty got the results of her STD tests in the mail and she was clean. Jim got his results, too, although Patty did not open his mail. She figured that Don probably got his results as well. She could hardly wait for Jim to get home. He opened his envelope as soon as he got home and, of course, he was clean as well. After they put the children to bed they discussed how they would like to celebrate this if Don's test came back clean, too. Saturday morning Jim gave Don a call. When Don said that his test came back clean, Jim continued, "We were hoping that if we all tested out clean that maybe we could celebrate with a friend. Would you be open to that?" After further discussion they decided that Sunday afternoon and evening would be the best time to get together. Patty was getting her hair done. Jim called the hairdresser and asked to talk to Patty. Patty was not in a position to talk, but called him back when she was. She had taken the white swimsuit with her to the salon. She would drop it off (in an envelope) at the gym for Don.

Sunday afternoon Patty and Jim took their children to the beach. It was the end of summer and this was a warm day, so the beach was crowded. Patty and Jim both wore minimal coverage swimsuits. They couldn't wear thongs. Thongs were not allowed at the beach. But both of their suits showed plenty of ass and Jim's suit covered his cock and balls in front in a pouch that lifted them up and held them out. Patty's triangle top covered little more than her areolas and her bottom covered less than half her ass in back and barely covered her pussy in front. This didn't bother the kids, because they, too, wore skimpy swimwear. Patty bought swimwear for her and Jim from a catalog and the catalog produced a couple of bikini bottoms in size XXXS which Patty then bought for the kids. So this was normal swimwear for the children and their parents and it didn't bother them. They played with the children in and out of the water for most of the afternoon.

At 5 PM, a predetermined time, Patty took a stroll down the beach. Many eyes were upon her. Jim loved seeing his wife showing off like this. When Patty was almost to the other side of the beach, Don showed up. He was wearing the very brief white swimsuit in a cut that matched Patty's black suit. The couple moved up to one another and embraced. Ohh! That looked hot. Things around them grew a little more silent as people watched in amazement this beautiful mixed couple in minimal swimwear. The couple moved over to Don's blanket where Don had some tanning oil, and they proceeded to oil one another up until their bodies glistened. Then they strolled around the beach, showing off and gradually moving toward Jim and the children. Sometimes they would stop, embrace one another and kiss. But the embrace and kiss did not last long enough that a lifeguard or park ranger would feel they had to intervene. Seeing Patty and Don in such skimpy swimwear acting so intimate made Jim hard as a rock. As they got closer, the movement of Patty's hips, and the lust in both Patty's and Don's eyes let one know that they were going to fuck. It was live interracial porn starring Jim's wife being enacted in slow motion before his eyes. He was filled with twinges of jealousy but mostly driven to extreme sexual arousal as he saw his wife obviously in heat.

From the first time Don laid his eyes on Patty at the beach, he, too, was aroused. She was wearing the most daring swimsuit on the beach and he knew she was wearing it for him - to arouse him. He saw the swing in her hips as she walked toward him and the lust in her eyes. She started talking not so much to Don as to her fantasy man. She geared what she said and the volume of what she said to take into account the people around her - not wanting to be asked to leave the beach for lewd behavior. But as she could, she said things like, "Baby, I've been waiting for this day for years. I thought that I would only see that beautiful black body in my dreams or in another picture. But there you are in front of me. Oh, Baby, I want you to fuck me so bad." As they rubbed oil on one another she continued, "I love the feel of your body - the hardness of your abs and pecs and biceps - I love feeling you and love the feel of you. I love the feel of your strong hands on my body. I wish you could strip me, pick me up and fuck me right here in front of everybody. When we finished they would break out in applause because we look so amazingly hot together." And as they walked back to Jim and she noticed Don's cock straining against his swimsuit she said, "I love your great big cock. I love the way it is straining to be seen. I want everybody to see that great big cock because they'll know that soon you'll be shoving that great big cock up my fuck hole and making me scream in ecstasy. I can hardly wait to be the dirty white slut bouncing my married white cunt up and down on your big black cock." As Don would hold her tight to himself, or give her a kiss, or grab her ass, or respond to her dirty talk she would get hotter and hotter and the unlined bottom of her suit did not just have a wet spot visible on it, but was dripping with the juices coming from her cunt.

So as Patty was the hottest woman on the beach, was openly flirting with him and was talking so dirty to him and telling him in no uncertain terms that she wanted to fuck him, Don, too, was over the top with desire. His cock was hard and straining at his suit and Patty clearly indicated that she did not want him to do anything to minimize its visual effect. She was proud that she was going to be fucked by this big black cock and wanted others to see it. And so Don was more excited than he had ever been.

Patty and Don came to where Jim and the children were and Patty introduced Don to their children as their friend and invited him to sit with them. The kids were encouraged to go into the water and play in the water one last time before going home, so they did, wanting their parents to go in the water with them, so Jim, Patty and Don all played in the water with the kids. It reduced some of the sexual tension that Patty, especially, had purposefully created. On the other hand Jim, Patty and Don all got to admire each other's bodies in minimal swimwear and up close. When the kids were getting cold, Patty announced that it was time to get out of the water. Patty headed toward the beach, but pulled the bottom of her swimsuit up into her crack so now it looked like a thong. She grabbed the kids by the hand and guided them out of the water with her. The men followed. Her bare ass faced the water and could not be seen by the lifeguards or the park rangers, so she stayed facing that direction as she toweled off the children. Don came up behind her and held himself tight against her bare ass and made some inconspicuous humping motions against her.

When everyone was dried off the children and Jim began to gather up their things, and put on shirts so they could go to the car. They would leave the park and meet at a fast food place to eat. Patty would go with Don. She pulled her suit out of her crack, but did not put on a shirt. Once again many heads turned as this gorgeous interracial couple walked across the beach hand-in-hand. Jim watched them until they reached Don's blanket, and Don and Patty put on shirts. Then he guided the children to the car. They met and ate a leisurely meal at the fast food restaurant. Then, when they were done eating, they transferred a suitcase from Jim's car to Don's car. Jim would take the children home and get them ready for bed. A babysitter would come to watch the children and Jim would get dressed to go over to Don's, meet up with him and Patty and go with them to an outdoor concert before returning to Don's.

Although Jim wanted to see Don fuck his wife, he also felt that for their first time together as friends with benefits they should be allowed to be alone. Hence the split. In Patty's suitcase was a change of clothes for the concert and any jewelry and makeup she would need. When Don and Patty got to the gym, which also contained Don's apartment, Patty suggested, "Why don't we go to the locker room and take a shower together?" The shower was much more than a shower as they lathered one another up and rinsed one another off. At the same time they were kissing and caressing and fondling one another until Don was totally hard and Patty was dripping from her pussy again. As they were about to leave the shower Patty asked, "Can you pick me up and turn me upside down and carry me back to your apartment while you lick my pussy and I suck your cock?" Don had seen the position in porn and knew what Patty was talking about and, of course, he had the strength to do it. So they left their towels in the locker room and Don picked her up and carried her to his apartment, not putting her down until they got to his bed.

Don was worried that he was so big that he might hurt Patty when he entered her so he got on his back and had Patty mount him. He need not have worried. Jim was not that small. In addition, Patty and Jim used toys of various sizes. Patty had a relatively high waist and that seemed to be an outward indication of the fact that she could be penetrated deeply and enjoy it, never experiencing any pain. Patty and Jim had used this position many times over the last year and Patty had learned a number of different motions she could make with her hips that increased her own pleasure and Jim's pleasure as they fucked in this position. She started rotating her hips on Don's cock. He was hot already and was not prepared for the sensations Patty was producing in his cock, and he fired off his first load into Patty after only about five minutes.

He was quite apologetic, but Patty told him she took it as a compliment concerning her skills as a lover and he need not apologize. Instead she dismounted and took his cock in her mouth. Between her oral skills and playing with his balls with her right hand, she had him back to life in short order and then asked him what position he wanted to try next.

"Let's do the old stand-by missionary position," he said. "I want to be able to continue to see your pretty face and your bouncing tits as we fuck." Sometimes he would be prone on top of her and they would kiss as they fucked. Sometimes he held himself up on his arms, and at other times his torso was completely vertical so that he could even watch his cock pump in and out of her pussy.

"Oh, Don, I love your fuck so much," Patty would cry out. "It's everything I had imagined and more. I love your beautiful cock and I love your beautiful fuck. Fuck me and fill me with your cum. I love you making me your black cock slut. Do you like the feel of my white married pussy on your big black cock? I love it so much. I love being a dirty whore for you. Did you notice the looks we got on the beach? People knew we were going to fuck. They were so jealous. Even the ones who disapproved couldn't take their eyes off of us. They were wishing they could watch us fuck. They knew we would be such hot fuckers. Oh, I love your big hot black fucker in my tight white married fuck hole. Fuck me with your great big cock, Don. Fuck me, Fuck me!" Finally, Don could hold it in no longer and shot has second load up Patty's cunt.

"Oh shit!! That was so hot, Patty. I've never had a fuck like that - ever," Don exclaimed. Soon he was getting smaller and moved off of Patty and next to her. Looking her in the eye and stroking her cheek, he continued, "I'm one lucky man to have a friend like you." Now that he was coming down from the throes of passion, he was glad that he didn't try making comparisons between himself and her husband. While he might get a positive response to the question, "Am I bigger that your husband?" there was a good possibility that he would have been shot down if he would have asked, "Am I better than your husband?" From some of the moves that Patty used on him there was a pretty good indication that Jim and Patty were skillful lovers and that they might have a few tricks up their sleeves that he had never heard about - yet. Besides, there was no sense risking alienating this friend when he was hoping to take advantage of future benefits. So he basked in the afterglow until Patty brought him back to reality by saying, "We had better get ready to go to the concert."

12