All Comments on 'Friends with Benefits Pt. 03'

by DrHenderson

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Way to leave us hanging!!! So good!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Gus is a selfish cunt

Gus and Eric deserve each other. They are both assholes. Gus took a great guy in Dylan and tried to turn him into Asshole v2. But Dylan is too good of a guy and called Gus out on his bullshit. And the lying continues. Gus pays Dylan back for trying to make him a stronger version of himself and an equal partner in their relationship by connecting back with Eric, sneaking around and lying, and very likely fucking around behind Dylan’s back. WTF?

LASFSEALASFSEAabout 3 years ago

Interesting story. I like the detail, the frustration, the characters, and the twists. Concerned about Eric in the picture- I'm with Chris. I am not sure where this will end up: 50/50 on if it works out for the guys.

Laura1234Laura1234about 3 years ago
I’m kind of mad at Gus right now.... unreliable narrator...

I’m with the other commentator being worried about Eric. I don’t want him to hurt Dylan

Very well written though- just hope the whole situation gets fixed one way or another. (Sounds like some personal growth is on the way - probably a bit painfully

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

This is a train wreck! The only decent thing in this story is Dylan, and he deserves much better than Sub Gus can ever give him! He should leave Gus and never look back! Eric and Gus deserve each other, perfect couple of selfish cheating fucks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Team Dylan!!!

God, I hope that you update soon!

curiousaudreycuriousaudreyabout 3 years ago

Did Gus just allude to cheating there in the end?? Dylan deserves better omg. The sex is hot but Dylan deserves better I fucking hate Gus and his guts. And Eric too. Terrible people.

But Dylan knew whatat he was getting himself into... I'm just frustrated at eeveryone and how gut wrenching it will be when it all comes to a head

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

“Go on then, Zilv” had me cracking up in the middle of masturbating, well done

dnsontndnsontnalmost 2 years ago

I’m assuming the meeting with Eric was about his offer to ‘un-fuck’ Gus up. Hope that was it and it’s fine if that’s why the tide is turning and why Gus is gaining confidence. An absolute potential disaster.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I really like the detail of the story ... not finished reading it yet though. Really connecting with the characters. I tend to be a bit lot like Gus.

Idk if it's me or what but the writing seems hard to follow. Like I'm getting lost in who is talking. Maybe head is just fried today.

Awesome story ... oh just saw I jumped in the middle of the story too lol

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous