All Comments on 'Friends with Benefits Pt. 04'

by DrHenderson

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
BlowPopJBlowPopJabout 3 years ago
Twists

The twists keeps coming. You're definitely keeping us on our toes with this story. Amazing job!

LASFSEALASFSEAabout 3 years ago
WOW

I am very impressed with the writing and characters. I need to read/ re-read the first 3 parts to fully appreciate this series. The sex was lustful and on point. Looking forward to more.

Laura1234Laura1234about 3 years ago
So good!

Glad he wasn’t actually cheating with Eric:)

py168py168about 3 years ago

I love where this went. And I'm loving the more confident Gus! Oh and the sex was really hot I guess :P

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Every character (except Chris) is a lying asshole. There is so much convoluted twisted shit here it is hard to comprehend. None of it is believable. The fact that each let Eric into their intimacy with each other separately - the peak of dishonesty and basically cheated emotionally on each other by doing so - and then together decided to invite him physically into their lovemaking is ludicrous. Dylan has become an inconsistent unrecognizable prick - on par with Eric and Gus who have both been such lying bastards. They are all so unlikable that I don’t care what becomes of any of them. A story with potential has been completely wasted on infeasible decisions, filthy fetishes, and guys who treat each other with no respect or regard.

curiousaudreycuriousaudreyabout 3 years ago

This was a fucking roller coaster and I'm abandoning my long winded review I'd written. Literally can't wait for the next update

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Enjoying your current series too but I really hope you're still planning to continue this some time soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is kinda sweet. Always nice to have a laugh while ya jack off.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Don’t let the kink-shaming comment get you down, this is one of your best works! It’s so rare to find romance/erotica where the main character chooses the healthier relationship option and works to bring excitement into it. The characters and challenges were realistic, and I love that all three characters work at it and improve, not just the mc. Really well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I was happy when Gus and Dylan finally got together! I thought they could be good together, but its never a good sign when one partner sees a need to change everything about the other! Dylan does not even have a clue who he really is, but Eric will fix that shortly! I thought maybe there was a glimmer of hope for something healthy to happen between them. I was wrong, it did not take long for Eric to worm his way back in with a very confused, unhealthy Gus. Then eventually Dylan the pathetic hypocrite. Eric has some sort of twisted magic spell he casts. He manipulated them both, slowly broke them down to cheat emotionally on each other! Eric is a dangerous pariah!! A manipulating, user piece of shit! He plays these two idiots like a fiddle and neither even see it... yet!

Its only a matter of time before Eric fucks both of these two fools (most likely literally) and destroys what tiny bit of love, respect, and decency is left between them! Why can neither see how dangerous Eric is to them both?

Soon their will be no boundaries left.

Dylan has become a half assed version of Eric, only worse, because he is way weaker than Gus! He has already fantasized about passing Gus around, watching him get abused by a room full of men.

Wait until Gus has to watch himself being replaced by Eric's new boyfriend! Dylan will witness his pain, and then likely have Eric fuck them both. That should be the final nail for any sort of decent relationship between Gus and Dylan.

They all deserve each other! This will eventually end in serious heartbreak for all involved. Its crazy, but out of the three I like Eric best at the end of this chapter, at least he knows and lives who the fuck he is!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Absolutely love all of your work. Read through a few of your series and I'm desperately waiting for more.

dnsontndnsontnalmost 2 years ago

To be continued or not it stands well where it is. Eric was the third in their relationship from the start. Makes perverted sense that they brought him this far in, let him watch and direct. Relationship growth through shared kinks. Good stuff!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Man, these comments are a riot...

Good story bro, really enjoyed the last chapter. Nice to see some positive - realistic - representation of kink (and relationship growth) instead of the usual half-arsed bollocks on offer.

Cheers man, and thanks.

full_metal_dragon (was too lazy to actually login but also didn't want to be just another random anon)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous