Friends with Benefits Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Put it on." Eric insisted and Dylan obliged him. We were laughing at the music, which was actually half decent, and Dylan was getting really handsy, and Eric noticed.

"Play with his nipples." He murmured when there was a lull in conversation. Dylan moaned into my ear and obliged him, finding my pecs and gently taking a nipple in each hand. Oh no. That was always going to turn me to jelly. I fell limp against him.

"You know I have a thing." Dylan was talking like a normal person, even though his dick was hard against my back. "Clamps that we put here..." he pinched my nipple hard and I gasped. "... And here..." He pinched the other one. "On a little chain that runs up to a collar we put here." He wrapped his hands gently around my throat. Eric moaned.

"God, why didn't I think of that?" He said.

"And then I can attach a leash." Dylan continued as he sought out my nipples again. "You should hear the sounds he makes when I pull on it." I looked at Eric, and he was tugging at his own shirt.

"Next time." He mumbled. "I have to see it."

"Yeah." Dylan said. "It's so hot."

"This..." I mumbled. "Needs to move faster." I said through gritted teeth as Dylan pulled on my nipples. He pressed his head to my neck and started kissing it.

"Yeah." He muttered in my ear. "Eric..." He glanced up. Eric grinned at us.

"Alright." He said. "Dylan, strip him." Dylan rolled out from under me and started to undress me, pulling off my boots with some effort and peeling off my pants and socks. He pulled me up to stand in front of Eric.

"He's so hot." Dylan caressed my arms and my abs and I shivered under his touch. He showed me off to Eric, gently turning me around so he could admire me.

"Flex his arm." Eric directed. I felt Dylan lift my arm and I flexed as he manipulated it into shape. Eric grinned as Dylan felt around the muscle, squeezing it gently. "Such a hot body. Such a pretty face. Bet you wish you were taller don't you?" I glanced at him. He knew just where it hurt to tease me.

"Na, munchkinland is pretty fun really." Eric smiled at Dylan.

"Dylan." He said. Dylan grabbed my hair and jerked me upward. He smacked my arse hard on the cheek before setting me down. I gasped as I found my balance. That had made me instantly hard in the jock I was still wearing. "How tall are you Gus?" Eric continued to tease. "180cm?" He knew how tall I was.

"166cm. Above average height for a Kiwi woman." I joked. Dylan pinched my nipple as Eric glanced at him.

"And then you got stuck with that tiny fucking thing between your legs." Dylan reached one arm down and squeezed my dick. "Fucking useless. You're lucky you found guys like us who don't mind doing all the work. Filling your holes." I moaned a little as I felt Dylan's dick harden against my back. "At least it makes it obvious where you belong." He said. "On your knees." Dylan pushed me to my knees. I could hear him touching his dick, giving himself some relief. Eric didn't say anything so I reached for mine. "Hands behind your back Gus." I obeyed reluctantly. "Dylan." I didn't understand how well they communicated. Dylan shuffled me around on my knees and tilted my head to look up at him. He smiled at me and grabbed my head again. Maybe it was time for a haircut... the length was obviously way too tempting to pull on right now. He pulled me into his crotch and I sighed. I reached up to peel his jeans off and paused as my hands found his flies. I glanced over my shoulder.

"May I?" I asked. Eric nodded and I continued to help him out of his jeans. He stepped out far more elegantly than I ever could and fell back on to the couch, his knees spread wide and his hand fondling his dick. I knelt between his legs and rested my heat on his thighs as his hands stroked my hair.

"Dylan..." Eric said slowly. "I want Gus to suck on your dick."

"Well you and I have a lot in common." Dylan moaned as he pulled his boxer briefs off. Eric moaned as I bent forward, doing what I was good at.

I loved sucking Dylan's dick. I took him in my mouth lovingly, and started my usual worship of him. Dylan moaned, stroking my head as I slobbered all over him, panting, and telling him how hot he was, how big he was.

"Dude, I can't last like this." He said over my head to Eric.

"Hmmm. Well you're gonna have to work on your control for next time, but in the meantime Gus, give your boyfriend a break." I moved my head off Dylan's cock and kissed his thighs, his stomach... I ran my hands over his arse and squeezed it gently. "Stand up bitch." Even as I started to obey, Dylan's hand was back in my hair, yanking me off the floor. I was off balance when I stood and I grunted at him in annoyance. Eric chuckled and raised his eyebrows at Dylan, who picked me up easily and placed me on the couch. The extra height only put me a hair above him. Eric had his dick out now, and was stroking it as he looked at us. "Dylan rub your cocks together." I flushed, realising Eric couldn't have compared us properly with me on the ground. I pulled my jock off awkwardly and bent over a little to thrust into Dylan's hand. He moaned as he rubbed us together.

"Trust you to find a guy with such a big dick it makes you look even smaller." Eric said. "You feel embarrassed whenever you see his big dick?"

"I love his big dick." I said, feeling it slide next to mine. Eric laughed.

"It is a nice cock." He said. "Tell me how much you love it."

"I love how fucking manly it is. It's so big. It's almost twice the size of mine. When he's soft it's still bigger than mine. I love his pubes. I love his fat balls. I love when they rest on my face. I love the big fucking head..."

"Oh dude, stop..." Dylan moaned. He was shaking under the pressure of trying not to cum. Eric chuckled.

"Yeah thats some hot shit Gus." I sighed and played with my own pecs, seeing as Dylan had his hands occupied. "Stop masturbating." Eric said and I blushed red again. I guess it kind of was wanking, playing with my nipples. I dropped my hands to my side. "So you like his big dick. You like it when he shows you how low you are with that dick?" I knew immediately what he meant. It was Eric's biggest fetish, and after a few years with him, mine too. And the paddling pool we'd been politely ignoring set up in the middle of the living room kind of gave it away. I nodded slowly. "Dylan." Eric directed again and Dylan immediately responded- how were they doing that?

Dylan wrapped his arms around me and picked me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist and dropped my head on his shoulder. "Wait." Eric said softly. "Just hold each other there for a second." I glanced at him. He had lost his shirt entirely now, and was just stroking his dick slowly. He looked at us almost longingly- our bodies entwined, our heads resting on each other. It was something Eric and I could never give each other. I could see how much he'd wanted it now. I felt a twinge of guilt- but then, he'd never welcomed affection with me. Maybe his next boyfriend would sort him out properly. Dylan cleared his throat.

"Eric I know this looks effortless but Gus is all muscle. This is like holding a bag of rocks." Eric and I laughed and Eric inclined his head, giving Dylan permission to set me down. He placed me on my knees in the pool and looked down at me affectionately. He had the sweetest smile for someone who was about to piss all over me. "Can I kiss him?" Dylan asked Eric. Eric sighed, but I could tell he didn't really mind.

"Fine." He pretended to sound bored. Dylan knelt down and kissed me passionately. Our mouths entwined and his tongue was everywhere at once- my tongue, my tonsils, my face... he pulled away and pressed his forehead to mine before standing up again. "Quite done?" Eric said. Dylan smiled.

"Yes, sir." Eric growled and resumed touching himself, his legs spread.

"I like that. Gus never got the hang of that." I smiled. Dylan would have been a way better sub than me, really. He was all correctness and eager to please. I just wanted to fuck and feel good. "Gus, you want this?" He checked in. "Still green?"

"About to be yellow." Eric sat up. "That was a joke Eric." I rolled my eyes.

"Dylan." Dylan hit me hard across the face and I fell over. "We don't joke about that. It's like guns in airports, you got that dumbass?" I righted myself grumpily.

"Got it Eric. I'm still green." Dylan was laughing at me. At least he thought my dumb jokes were funny.

"Beg for it." I swallowed. I never had to beg Eric for it. He let me acquiesce, pretending it was purely for his benefit.

"Uhhh..."

"Beg for it, Gus. Or if you prefer, Dylan can fuck you nicely right now. Missionary. Is that what you would prefer?"

"Um. No." Eric smirked at me.

"Go on." I looked up at Dylan. He looked meaner than usual, smiling down at me. He stroked my face.

"Dyl. Please..." I swallowed. "If you want..."

"No Gus." Eric interrupted. "This is what you want."

"Uh... ok. Please... fucking piss on me Dylan." Dylan smiled and continued to stroke my face. I glanced at Eric. He looked at me with his eyebrows raised. Ok. Not enough. "Please Dyl, I'm begging you. I need it."

"What do you need, baby?" He cupped my chin. Dammit both of them were at it.

"I need you to piss on me."

"And why do you need that?" Eric asked.

"I need to be shown my place."

"Which is?"

"Beneath your big dick." Eric groaned. Finally. Dylan pointed his dick at me.

"Where do you want it baby?" I looked up at him.

"My mouth. My dick. Piss on my dick."

"Both?" Dylan grinned. "You want to drink my piss? Straight from my big fucking cock? You want me to show you the respect your little clit deserves?"

"Yes. And my chest. I want it all over my chest. Please Dyl." Dylan looked over at Eric.

"Give the bitch what he wants. Piss in his mouth first. Make him swallow it." I opened my mouth and shuffled closer to Dylan. He gently fucked my mouth with his thumb and I whimpered.

"This what you want?" He slapped my face with his dick.

"Yeah."

"Yeah?" He mocked me. I swallowed my pride, surprised to find I still had any.

"Yes. Please I want your big fucking dick Dyl. I want you to drown me in your piss." He grinned and gently placed his dick in my mouth. He had somehow managed to chill out and it was only semi hard- in contrast to mine which was going to literally explode if anyone so much as looked at it. I looked up at him and moaned as he released a little stream in my mouth. I savoured it like it was fucking whiskey. I breathed in deeply and glanced at Eric. Eric was almost lost, he was jerking his dick so hard. I made eye contact with Dylan, trying to convey what I needed.

"He wants permission to swallow." Dylan said, his dick resting on my lips. Eric moaned.

"Good boy, asking for permission. You can swallow. Now his chest Dylan." Dylan aimed at my chest as I clasped my hands behind my back.

He pissed all over it, aiming at my nipples. He sighed as he pinched himself off and I rubbed it in, moaning. This was so fucking filthy. Fuck I hit the jackpot with these two. Dylan to love me and Eric to force me to admit I'm a fucking slut. A piss slut.

"Now present your tiny cock Gus." I took my knees wider, clasping my hands behind my back and thrusting my hips up. I felt ridiculous displaying myself like this, but Eric would love it.

"Good boy." He moaned. "But hold it out for Dylan." I sighed and gently cupped my own genitals, presenting them. Dylan moaned as he started to pee all over me. "That's all your dick is good for." Eric said. "What do you think, Gus?"

"Yeah, it's so hot. I'm just so small. I can't stack up to real men. They need to remind me what a fucking whore I am."

"Just a hole."

"I'm just a hole."

"Oh god." Dylan said as his stream let up. "Please tell me I can fuck him Eric." Eric grinned.

"Hands and knees Gus." I knelt in Dylan's piss and presented my arse to Dylan. He groaned and dropped to his knees behind me. He glanced at Eric.

"Can I eat him out?" Eric laughed.

"Yeah I guess." Dylan moaned and dove in. I writhed beneath him. He was gifted at that. "You really like that huh Gus?"

"Yeah... oh fuck...it's fucking amazing." I gasped. "Oh Dyl, you're so fucking hot." Dylan moaned against me.

"Fuck him, I'm not going to last." Eric panted. Dylan withdrew his face and I felt his dick in my crack. I moaned, lowering myself even further into the puddle. I grunted as he entered me.

"Shit." Dylan moaned. "Fuck your arse is so tight. You're so hot, Gus. I love you. I love this tight fucking..." He started thrusting and I reached for my dick. But no. They would both prefer me to cum unassisted. I spread my arms wide before me, in extended child's pose. I could hear Eric starting to get really close. Dylan too. "Eric..." He whined.

"Finish Gus first. Then you can cum." Dylan reached between my legs.

"Na dude." I whispered. I clenched my abs.

"Fuck." Dylan whispered. "It is so fucking hot when you do that." I let myself fall totally fuck dumb and dropped my head down submissively into the pool. I lost all control and let Dylan just fuck the cum out of me. And not just the cum. I realised I was pissing myself as I moaned, clenching furiously on his dick. That set both of them off, easy.

The three of us panted for a second before post nut clarity set in. I laughed at myself and slid off Dylan's dick, absolutely disgusted with myself. I mean, I would do it again in a heartbeat but god I was so fucking disgusting. Dylan started laughing as well, and to my surprise he jumped in next to me and started kissing me in the pool.

"This is disgusting." I muttered. He shrugged.

"Sure, but I'm not letting you deal with it alone." He wrapped his hands around my face and kissed me again.

"I don't deserve you."

"Dumbass." He held me as we looked up at Eric, who was rolling his eyes.

"Gonna need a shower, boss." I suggested. Eric smiled in spite of himself and stood up. He helped us each out of the paddling pool- I was willing to let the no touching rule go for that. Well aware of his floorboards I picked Dylan up and rushed us both to the bathroom. We collapsed in the shower together laughing. Eric appeared with giant fluffy towels. He handed me a fresh bottle of body wash- I guess he had guest stuff on tap.

"You can use the shampoo and stuff if you want." I did want. My hair was damp with sweat and... well realistically... Eric bit his lip at the door."Hey. Can I watch? So, so, cool if not guys." Dylan and I looked at each other. Dylan read my face easily.

"Yeah." He said. "But you can't get involved. This is our aftercare." Eric snorted. He didn't believe in aftercare. He sat on the toilet quietly and I turned the water on, ignoring him.

"You good?" Dylan kissed me. I rested my head on his chest.

"I'm good. So good. Wash my hair." Dylan chuckled and reached for the shampoo.

"I love you Gus. And your dick isn't small." I laughed. He still insisted on telling me every time. I rolled my eyes. "If you don't stop rolling your eyes I'll get shampoo all through them."

"Are you good Dyl?"

"Oh fuck yeah. He's insane. It's really hot."

"Hmmm. You try dating that." I heard Eric shuffle and looked at him with a grin. "As if I'm wrong." I said to him. Dylan pulled me back towards him.

"Hey. With me right now. I still have to wash your hair." I turned around so he could tip my head back properly. He rinsed my hair out and gently caressed my body.

"So pretty." He muttered.

"I think you mean tough and sexy." I corrected him. He laughed.

"Obviously. But sometimes you're just pretty. And soft. Sometimes you just need me right Gus?"

"Aw Dyl. I need you so bad." He wrapped his arms around me.

"Love you."

"Love you." We stood in the shower, me leaning against him, my eyes closed. He rinsed my hair and held me tight. Eventually I shifted.

"Eric might need a hand with that paddling pool." I said. I glanced at Eric to see that at some point he had left us to it. That was nice of him. I looked at Dyl. He stroked my face and nodded.

Eric had changed, and was looking superbly wanky in a well fitting suit. Dylan and I hadn't gotten dressed yet. I laughed as Eric looked at us with a pained expression. Man, the guy was really missing out on human touch. I didn't get it- he was obviously hot. I'm not saying he was easy, he would have to work to find another guy like me- but surely he could find a shit ton of willing holes on grindr...

"Alright, what do we do with this?" I gestured at the pool. Eric shook his head.

"No, don't worry about it. That's on me."

"No way, man. We'll clean it off, what did you want to do with it?" Eric folded his arms. Dylan rolled his eyes.

"Fine." He said. He jerked his head at me. "Gus you grab one end. Well dump it in the bathtub then we can rinse it off." I jumped to help him and Eric sighed. He followed us with some antibacterial spray and wipe and the three of us meticulously wiped it down.

"Thanks." He said begrudgingly as we left it to dry in the bathroom. "You mind putting on some clothes maybe?" We redressed and paused. "Coffee?" Eric offered. I could see Dylan was reluctant but I couldn't leave Eric like this.

"You got beer?" I asked. Eric rolled his eyes.

"Wine?"

"That'll do." I sat down, my hand entwined with Dylan's. Eric pulled down a bottle and Dylan nodded his approval.

"Good year. You sure you want to waste this on us?" Eric shrugged.

"I have another bottle. And anyway, it's only wasted on Gus."

"God, tell me about it." I rolled my eyes as the two of them began to talk about wine.I was glad we stayed though. I felt like we were all a lot more relaxed when Dylan and I really did have to go. Dylan and Eric hugged warmly, having connected over wine and cinema- honestly the two of them could hit it off really well if I wasn't careful...

Eric looked at me and held out his hand. Idiot. I ignored that and squeezed him tight, the way I never had before. He rested his arms around me awkwardly as I pressed my head to his chest. He smiled as I pulled away.

"See you, Eric." He nodded.

"I'm uh. I'm sorry I never rimmed you." He said. I laughed. Fucking idiot.

--

So that was the first time. The second time Eric wanted to see me tied up. God, he and Dyl had a lot in common. Tonight was the third time and things were gonna be quite different.

Eric had a new boyfriend.

--

To be continued...