Friends with Benefits Pt. 14

Story Info
Eva and Amanda have a hot start to their day.
2.2k words
4.56
2.3k
4

Part 14 of the 15 part series

Updated 04/24/2024
Created 03/12/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Questttt
Questttt
37 Followers

~~Amanda~~

Foggily I wake up, and after coming to my senses I notice Eva. She's still sleeping and pressed right up against me. Her back is molded against my chest, and she's curled up into me with her ass pressing right against my sex. I bite my lip and relish in the feeling. My hand rests on one of her breasts and I don't dare move it. With the other hand I rub strands of her hair in between my fingers.

I breathe in her sweet scent as I rub those strawberry locks between my fingers. I press my lips to her shoulder, closing my eyes as I press a light kiss to it. She fits so painfully perfectly against me, and for a fleeting moment I feel like just maybe we can stay like this forever.

My mind returns and my heart leaps when she shuffles, ever so slightly, and presses her ass harder back against me. I squeeze my eyes shut. It feels good. Too good. I contemplate getting up and leaving, feeling somewhat off about slowly getting more and more turned on by the way she moves in her sleep, but I don't. Instead I stay and bury my face in her hair and inhale her sweet scent. Just relishing in her presence.

Eva moves again, arching her back which presses her tit further into my hand and I can feel her nipple press itself in between my fingers. Her ass rubs against my heat and I roll my eyes back. Fuck. Even in her sleep she's just so damn fucking hot. A small whimper like moan escapes her lips and causes butterflies to fly across my entire being.

I can't hold back my moan when she moves again sliding her ass first up then right back down against me. She continues the motion, grinding against me.

"You're not sleeping, are you?" I ask, playful suspicion laced within my tired voice.

She giggles and turns her head to look at me as she pats her ass on and off of me. "How'd you guess?" she asks, winking.

I groan, rolling my eyes and mindlessly pinch her nipple as I do so.

"Turned on?" she asks, raising her eyebrows at me. "Or would it help if I got more into it?"

I don't have the time to answer before she starts rocking her hips back and forth against me faster and harder now. She slams her ass on and off of my pussy, loud moans coming from her mouth every time we make contact.

"Ah, ah, ah!" she moans. "Ah, fuck, Amanda. Mmm, yes, right there. Fuck me like that, real good, ah it's so good, mmm," she continues moaning, mouth wide open. She brings her hands to mine and wraps them around her tits. "Feel me. I want you to feel me everywhere when you-"

I cut off her charade by rolling over her and sitting on her ass. I grind back and forth on top of it and grab her tits, holding them in my hands as I bend over against her, continuing to rock my hips back and forth against her as I get that sweet sweet friction she's made me crave.

"Ahh, ah, shit, that's good," she moans, face rocking against the pillow, her eyes rolled back in bliss.

I kiss the back of her neck as I continue rocking against her, feeling my pleasure growing. "Fuck yeah it is." I kiss the side of her neck and reach over to the bedside drawer. Opening it I feel around for what I'm looking for and smirk when I find it. "And it's about to get much better."

I flick it on and press it against Eva's clit. I hump her faster, clenching and unclenching my pussy. Eva arches her ass up against me and her eyes roll back as she continues moaning, the vibrator sending her further into bliss. I continue pressing kisses against her neck, feeling her tits in my hands and rolling her nipples around between my fingers.

My kisses and movements get sloppier and sloppier as I get closer to reaching. My breathing quickens and moans escape my mouth in between breaths. Finally I reach, collapsing on top of her as I continue lightly rocking my hips as I ride out my climax. "Owh, ah," she groans below me, mouth remaining agape with pleasure, her hands fisting the pillow as she climaxes.

I take away the vibrator and put it back on the night stand as I roll off of her. Eva snuggles back into me, legs still trembling. I kiss her forehead and wrap my arms around her, holding her close to my chest. She presses her soft lips to my chest, right in between my collar bones, and goosebumps prickle my skin as her warm breath caresses my skin.

"I want every morning to be like this," she whispers, lowering her head and pressing a butterfly kiss to one of my nipples. She teases it with her teeth for a moment before letting go, but still lets her lips rest there.

I hum and close my eyelids. I'm still sensitive, and her lips against my nipple send jolts of pleasure through me still. "It amazes me how much you affect me," I groan.

She laughs breathily against my nipple before wrapping her lips around it again and sucking it into her mouth. I gasp and she smirks against my tit. She moves her mouth around my tit, swirling her tongue around and fuck it feels good. Eva brings her hand up my side, fingertips dancing along my skin as she does so causing shivers to rush across my skin. Eva wraps her hand around my other breast, and she rubs the soft skin, getting close to my nipple, but never directly touching it.

Humming, her lips buzz around my nipple and I squeeze my lips together, moaning. She pinches my other nipple and I gasp, but she pulls away and hops out of bed.

"I'm hungry," she says, bending over to look at me at eye level. "Wanna go out to breakfast?"

I lean my head back into my pillows and groan. "Fuck, you tease," I hiss.

"What do you mean?" she asks, feigning innocence as she bats her eyelashes at me.

I sit up and move my legs over the edge of the bed. Shaking my head I ask, "Where do you wanna go?"

"I want pancakes," Eva says as she moves her hands to grip the edge of the bed on either side of me.

"Pancakes it is then," I conclude, kissing her nose and standing up.

~~*~~

Together we sit in the café, mugs of coffee huddled closely in our hands with the smell of pumpkin spice wafting up from them as we talk. We exchange occasional touches across the table, whether it be a brush of our knuckles, a poke in the hand, or even a small hold.

The conversation is wonderful, not meaning anything and yet meaning everything all at once. Our pancakes come and after drowning them in syrup we go to work on them.

Eventually Eva quiets, hands slowing as she cuts at a piece of pancake. "So," she starts gingerly before setting her silverware down and looking up at me. "Your ex, what... happened?"

My heart stops and I drop my silverware. Looking over to the window I chew my lip, contemplating how to explain it.

"You don't have to tell me," she quickly adds, putting her hands up. "Sorry if I crossed a boundary."

I shake my head. "No, no, it's okay." I sigh and pick up my fork again, poking around at the pieces of pancake. "We were in a pretty steady relationship for a while," I start, eyes drifting back towards the window. "Like a really good, long term relationship." I relax my fist and numb my mind to allow my words to keep flowing. "Two years we were together. Which may not be horribly long, but throughout it we were inseparable." I clench my fist around my fork before setting it back down and retreating my hand to my lap. "But then she started doing some really fucked up shit, that I just really wasn't okay with." My throat burns, starting to close up, but I force myself to keep going, telling her some of the things that happened to me, trying my best to spare her most of the details. I swallow and try to pick up my fork again but my hand is too shaky. Angrily I rest it back down onto the table. "And no matter how many times I tried to talk to her, tried to make it work, to get her to stop, everything I tried, it all fell on deaf ears."

I let out a heavy breath of air, finding it hard to leave the memories. I only do so at the feeling of Eva resting her hand over mine.

"Hey," she starts, brushing her thumb over the back of my hand. "I'm sorry you had to go through that, and I'm sorry I brought it up."

I shake my head. "No, no, it's okay. It's over now, and for the most part there's not too-too much she can do anymore. Nothing I can really do either. I tried for a restraining order, but that never got anywhere. For the most part I don't really see her, though." Except for every Sunday, but I'm not ready to try and explain that to Eva just yet, if ever.

She raises my hand and brings it to her lips, softly brushing them across my knuckles before pressing a soft kiss onto it. So many things are said with that silent action and I smile.

"These pancakes are really good," I say, switching the subject. "Wanna try?"

Eva nods her head and opens her mouth for me. I chuckle.

"You're cute," I say, smirking as I raise a forkful of my macadamia nut pancakes and bring them to her mouth.

Eva closes her lips around the fork and slides the pancake off, humming in approval as she chews it. "Mmm, those are really good."

Eva offers me a bite of her pancake and we continue eating our breakfast, sharing bites here and there, giggling at each other's comments. It truly is wonderful.

Once done eating Eva comes up with the idea to take a walk around the town while we're out, and so we do.

"So, Jess is throwing a costume party, and I was wondering if you'd want to come with me?" Eva asks.

"That's fun," I say, before answering, "Okay."

We continue walking and talking. It's so nice, so peaceful, so perfect. And that scares me. Part of me wants to enter something more with Eva, and I think that's where we're heading but at the same time I can't help but fear it. Fear for it to go wrong, fear for what Vanessa might do with those pictures, fear if something even worse might happen.

But for now I try to shove those fears aside and just enjoy the moment as it is now. Just me and Eva, nothing and no one else matters at this moment.

"What do you think you're gonna dress up as?" Eva asks, all sunshine and smiles. Pure adorableness.

"I don't know, I'll have to think about it," I answer, smiling softly at her.

"Gah, me neither!" she exclaims. "There's so many things I've thought of, and it's so hard to just pick one." Her eyes dart off to the side then she suddenly slams her palm into her forehead. "Oh shoot! I completely forgot to ask you," she starts, eyes meeting mine.

"Go on," I encourage, raising my eyebrows.

"So, you know Jess..."

"Yes?" I answer, unsure of where she's going with this due to the somewhat mischievous tone in her voice.

"Well," Eva sings, "she was wondering if you might have any super sexy friends that might wanna be, uh, fuck buddies or more with her?" She smiles so big and wide and a little awkward as she does jazz hands after the inquiry.

With a raise of my eyebrows I answer, "Unfortunately, no." I bite my lip in an attempt to suppress a chuckle.

"Ah, that's okay, she just really really wants someone, y'know," Eva chirps, shrugging. "I mean, I get it, I really want you," she confesses semi-nonchalant, but those big eyes looking up at me convey the true hope cloaked beneath those words.

I breathe in sharply, face flushing at her loving words as the brutal hold of hope grips itself around my heart. Quickly I force out a chuckle, brushing past the confession and steering the conversation into safer territory.

"Well, I've got a whole bunch of emails to read. Hope you're ready for work this week, cause it's gonna be busy."

Eva scoffs. "I'm always ready. Not sure if you are, though," she adds with a playful wink.

I say no words, but the crease in my eyebrows and stern look in my eyes gets my warning across to her clearly. Though I've fallen weak before, my opinion still remains the same: the workplace must remain professional.

Questttt
Questttt
37 Followers