Friends with Consequences Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm taking a shot," replied Linda. "What does it look like I'm doing?"

The innocent boy could not believe what he was hearing. "You shouldn't be drinking alcohol," he said.

"Seriously, Max?" she exclaimed, as she stared at him with disgust. Then she looked over to her friends and said, "Hey girls, my dad doesn't want me to drink," as she pointed at Max.

"I'm not pretending to be your dad," said Max, frustrated at her behavior. "But your parents are going to be pissed at me if they find out you were drinking."

Linda laughed right in Max's face. "Don't be silly," she said. "They won't find out if I just have one drink."

"Yeah," said Jesse. "She's just going to have one shot."

"Are you sure?" asked Max.

"I promise, daddy," said Linda, still poking fun at Max.

The girls began to laugh as they watched how easily Max could be manipulated by Linda. Everyone knew that she was not going to have only one shot. Everyone knew, except Max.

When Max finally left the girls alone, they continued to take more shots as they cheered to a successful high school career. Though the girls considered it a success, they were well aware of Linda's displeasures.

"I'm sure you'll lose your virginity in college," said Jesse.

"Yeah, there's going to be a lot of hot guys there," responded Linda, as she gulped down another shot.

As they went from shots to mixed drinks, the conversation turned towards the only guy in Linda's life.

"Have you ever thought about dating Max?" asked Jesse. It was a curious question in everyone's mind.

"No!" Linda immediately answered. "He's definitely not my type."

"Yeah, he doesn't seem like your type."

"I want somebody really hot," said Linda. "I want him to sweep me off my feet. Max is too safe for me. I want someone who's dangerous."

Jesse agreed with Linda. "You're right. Max is nice, but you can do better."

"There will be plenty of hot guys at college," said the cute brunette, with a wink.

As Linda aggressively sucked down another drink through a straw, she slammed her cup and said, "I can't wait to lose my virginity in college!"

Jesse and the other girls looked at her surprised, but they understood where she was coming from. College, after all, is the place to make mistakes and learn.

"Don't worry," said Jesse. "I'm sure all the hot boys will want to have sex with you."

"You think so?" asked Linda.

"Of course," said Jesse. "You know you're hot!"

"I am!" she agreed. "Any guy would want to have sex with me, right?"

"Absolutely," responded all the girls.

As the buzz turned into total inebriation, Linda put her cup down and glared over at Max. "Any guy would want to have sex with me," she repeated in her own mind. "He had to be lying," she thought to herself. "He can't resist me."

As the party went on, Max watched Linda from afar. He could tell she was having more and more fun as time went by. But he figured that she was probably too drunk by now. "She had to have been lying," Max thought to himself. "She drank more than just one shot."

He tried to not pay attention to Linda's crazy behavior and just have a good time by himself. However, he couldn't help but notice how drunk his neighbor was getting. As the party went on, the responsible young man decided it was time to grab Linda and leave.

He put his hand on Linda's shoulder. "Hey, I need to go home now," he said. "My mom needs me home."

Linda was just drunk enough to wrap her arms around Max's shoulders. "You're such a good boy!" she jokingly shouted, as she giggled.

Max was a bit confused. Although Linda was drunk, he never expected her to touch him so much. "I need to get you home anyways," he continued.

"Damnit Max!" she fussed. "Why do you have to be such a good boy?" she quickly said her goodbyes before leaving with him. As they got outside, Max noticed she was stumbling around, having a hard time walking on her own. He placed his hands on Linda's waist and helped her to the car.

The respectful young man carefully helped his young neighbor into the passenger seat while Linda acted ungrateful, despite needing help. "You don't have to treat me like a baby," she said, as she folded her arms and looked out the window.

As Max started the car, he responded, "I just don't want you to get in trouble."

"Jesus Christ," said Linda, as she rolled her eyes once again. "You don't always have to be such a goody goody. I'm fine!"

"You're not fine. You're drunk."

Linda felt threatened and immediately became defensive. "Who are you to judge me?" she asked.

"I'm not judging you," Max responded. "But your parents will get mad at us if they see you like this. Just try to sober up. When I get you home, try to immediately get into bed and get some rest."

In that moment, Linda felt a bit better that Max wasn't being so judgmental. She knew deep down that he was right. Her parents would be angry at her if they saw the state she was in. Her parents would also be mad at Max for letting her get that intoxicated, and she knew that would not be fair.

"Thank you," she quietly said, as she patted his lap with her left hand.

Max thought that was weird but just assumed she was drunk and meant nothing by it. "Just close your eyes and sleep. I'll wake you up when we get to your house."

Linda agreed, but right as she closed her eyes, she remembered to put her leggings back on. Just in case her parents saw her come in, she didn't want them to see her just wearing the small dress.

Because Linda was intoxicated, she had a hard time getting the leggings on in a decent manner. Her small little dress came up, exposing her underwear as she tried to pull the leggings up.

Max noticed her struggling and couldn't help looking over at her. He then noticed Linda's small dress had risen around her waist. As she maneuvered to get her leggings on, her dress came up. He didn't intend on taking a peek, but Linda's exposed ass in her navy-blue thong caught his attention.

The responsible young man became incredibly nervous and started blushing as he tried to focus on the road. The thought of Linda wearing a thong never crossed his mind before. Max didn't want to be a creep but he looked over at Linda once again, hoping to catch another glimpse of her ass.

Two times must have been one too many because Linda noticed his eyes on her. "What are you looking at?" she asked.

"Oh, nothing!" he quickly said, as he put his eyes back on the road and blushed.

No matter how drunk Linda was, she wasn't going to let this go. "You were totally checking me out! You're a peeping Tom!"

"You were basically flashing me," said Max, trying to shift the blame on her.

"You sure are quick to look at my ass for someone who would NOT have sex with me," she pointed out. She wasn't going to let it go. Linda did not like the idea of someone rejecting her for sex. She had to prove it to herself that a guy, especially Max, could not reject her.

"It was an accident!" he quickly exclaimed. "I didn't mean it, and you're drunk, and I just want to get you home."

"Just admit it Max!" said Linda, leaning towards the young man. "You were checking out my butt. You could have looked away, but you didn't. You were STARING because you want to have sex with me!"

"No! You're drunk and I don't want to have sex with you!"

"Oh yeah?!" said Linda. She leaned over and put her hand on Max's crotch.

"What are you doing?!" Max said, as he panicked.

"You don't want me so this shouldn't do anything to you, right?" she said, daring Max to not get turned on.

Max tried to pull her hand away, but he was unable as he had to focus on the road. "Stop! I'm driving!" he shouted.

"Oh, what's the problem Max?" she teased. "Afraid of being turned on?" As she continued to rub his crotch, she could feel his penis getting hard through his jeans. "Your dick is getting hard," she teased.

Max continued to panic. Luckily for him, he was just about to pull up to Linda's house to drop her off. As he parked the car, he was able to grab her hand. "Stop it!" he said.

Although he held her by the wrist, Linda continued to rub his cock through his jeans. "What's the matter?" she asked. "Afraid of being turned on by me?"

"No! You're just drunk," he responded.

"I'm not as drunk as you think I am," she said. Linda could feel the outline of his cock through his jeans and began rubbing even harder. "You're so turned on," she said, giggling.

Unfortunately for Max, Linda was right. He had never been this turned on in his life. He could have never guessed that his pretty neighbor could get his penis so hard. But as turned on as he was, he didn't want to take advantage of Linda while she was so intoxicated. It took everything in his power to ask her to stop once last time.

"Are you sure you want me to stop?" Linda asked, as she stroked the outline of his cock with her finger tips.

Max hesitated before saying, "Yes, please stop."

She quickly pulled her hand away and smiled in Max's face. Although he rejected her again, she could see the confliction in his eyes. Linda knew that Max wanted her to continue, but he was just trying to do the right thing. "Okay," she said, as she opened the door and stepped out.

Before Linda shut the door, she looked back at her sexually frustrated neighbor and said, "Bye bye!" with a smile and a wink.

Max was confused and frustrated at the same time. He took a minute to catch his breath as he watched Linda walk into her home. He took several deep breaths, hoping to get his erection down, but it didn't work.

The young man was left with a stiff erection as he parked the car in his garage. He was lucky that his parents weren't awake to see him. He wasn't even sure how to hide it.

Tired from the night, Max rested on his bed and stared up at the ceiling. He was still unable to get his erection down. He was left contemplating whether he made the right or wrong decision to stop his cute neighbor.

Max eventually decided that he made the right decision. But even though he was glad he stopped Linda from going further, he was unable to stop thinking about her and how good she made him feel.

Unfortunately for the young responsible man, she was just getting started.


12