Friends with Consequences Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The way she said it so nonchalantly, surprised Max. "You... liked it?" he asked.

"Of course, I liked it, Max. I wouldn't be doing it if I didn't like it."

"Oh..." he responded, almost feeling flattered.

"Maybe next time I'll just let you cum on my face again," she proposed. "I don't know. I haven't decided yet!"

"You mean, you're going to keep giving me blow jobs?" the boy asked, with hesitant excitement.

"Of course," Linda answered without hesitation. "Blow jobs, hand jobs, whatever I feel like. Who knows? Maybe we can even have sex."

As excited as Max was, he quickly had to refute the idea of having intercourse. He could justify the other things, but having actual sex wasn't something he was ready for.

"I don't know about that," he said, hesitantly. "I might be uncomfortable going... all the way." He still had to face the reality that she wasn't interested in him romantically.

Just as Linda was about to argue, she quickly realized there was a better approach. "It's okay, Max," she calmly assured. "I understand and respect your decision."

"Really?" the innocent boy asked. He wasn't used to hearing that from the pretty neighbor.

"Of course, Maxie-poo. I always respect what you want."

Linda didn't really mean that. She just knew that eventually he would break down and give in. The better she made him feel, the easier it would be to get what she wanted.

Though her intentions weren't completely pure, Linda was now looking forward to seeing Max whenever she could. As much as Max didn't want to admit it, he was starting to look forward to seeing her as well.

12