Friends with Consequences Ch. 05

Story Info
A first fight leads to makeup sex.
5.1k words
4.55
17.1k
14

Part 5 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/18/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our First Fight

Thanks to his hot neighbor, Max was now comfortable with premarital sex. He didn't think having casual sex was fair to his future soulmate, but it was becoming more difficult to resist his cute neighbor.

To his surprise, Linda was treating him much better than she did in high school. She talked to him with a sweet voice, checked up on him, and even brought him drinks when they hung out. Most importantly, they could talk to each other so easily. The conversations just flowed, and time would just fly by.

Unfortunately, it was just a way to get what she wanted. Though her heart was becoming soft, they were just friends with benefits in her head. She didn't even realize how natural it was becoming to take his feelings into consideration.

Max understood Linda's mentality but was starting to hope she would develop feelings for him someday. He often caught himself thinking about her smile as he zoned out. He had an urge, in the back of his mind, to convince her he could be a good boyfriend if she ever wanted to settle down.

It made Max happy to do favors for her. This came in handy when Linda wanted to go to another one of Jesse's parties. It was their last chance to all hang out together before they went their separate ways for college.

Just as Linda hoped, Max agreed to go to the party with her. She still enticed him, telling Max that she was going to hit on him when they got into his car. "Unlike the first time I came on to you, I'm going to finish the job this time."

Even if Max didn't want to go to the party, he couldn't resist another opportunity with his pretty neighbor. He looked forward to taking her to Jesse's party. His cock was hard just thinking about what might happen afterwards.

When they met at his car, the young woman showed up in a nice little dress. It was tight on her hips, leaving Max excited to get underneath it. He couldn't wait till the party was over so he could get his hands on her. Just the thought of pulling that dress up and seeing her hot ass had his dick scraping against his jeans.

Once they got to the party, they instantly went their separate ways. Max met with his friend Alex while Linda met with Jesse.

When Linda was alone with Jesse, they started talking about what took place after the previous party. Jesse wondered if Linda hooked up with Max but had not asked yet. "You two seem a lot friendlier. Is there something going on?"

"Of course not," Linda said with a smile on her face. She loved the thrill of keeping a secret from her best friend.

"I know he's not your type, but do you think he's attracted to you?"

"Oh, he's definitely attracted to me," Linda assured her as she sat back comfortably.

"What do you mean by that?!" Jesse asked, now curious.

"Oh, nothing," Linda teased. "It's no big deal."

Jesse continued to pester Linda, wanting to know what she was hiding, but Linda kept it a mystery. They started drinking as their other friends joined in.

The vibe of the party was chill. There was no loud music, leaving the environment calm enough for everyone to have to drink and have conversations. However, Max preferred not to drink, since he was under age.

After a few drinks, Jesse and Linda resumed their discussion in front of their friends.

"Are you excited about going to college parties?" Jesse asked.

"Hell yes!" Linda answered. It was the life she always wanted. "I'm going to party all the time!"

"So am I!" Jesse said. "And I can't wait to meet all those college boys!"

"Me too!"

"I knew you would be, you little slut," Jesse joked.

It wasn't an insult to Linda. She loved the idea of being slutty, since it was something she wasn't able to do in high school.

"How long do you think it will take you to lose your virginity?" Jesse asked.

Linda just laughed as she took a drink. She couldn't resist the temptation any longer. "I don't have to wait."

The girls' eyes popped wide open as they begged her to elaborate. "You already did it, didn't you?!" Jesse screamed.

"Maybe," Linda teased, not realizing how much information she just revealed.

"Oh, my God! With whom?" one of the other girls asked.

"Is it Max?" Jesse asked, not knowing who else it could possibly be. He was the only guy she ever saw Linda spending time with.

When Max's name came out, Linda cringed in her seat. She regretted even bringing it up, not knowing whether Max would be upset or not. "Uh, no..."

"Then who was it?" Jesse asked as she glared at her best friend.

"It was... someone else. You don't know him."

"You liar!" Jesse declared. She was unable to contain her passion or volume. "You totally had sex with Max!"

All the girls became excited at the news. Linda felt guilty, but the expressions on their faces were irresistible. She could not stop herself as they begged for more details.

Eventually, the question had to be asked. "So, are you two... like, together?"

"Oh God, no!" Linda responded, defensively. "After the last party, he tried to say that he would never have sex with me, even if I wanted it. I was just trying to prove him wrong. As soon as I gave him the chance, he couldn't resist me."

The group laughed and gave Linda high-fives. They were jealous that Linda was the first to lose her virginity, but they found it odd that she didn't view Max romantically.

Unfortunately, they could not keep their conversation a secret. Their voices raised in excitement and Alex overheard them while getting a drink.

Alex had given up on Max and Linda being together. It was surprising news to him, and he had to bring it up to his buddy. "Hey, Max! Why didn't you tell me that you and Linda had sex?"

"What?!" Max responded, quickly looking around. "What are you talking about?"

"I overheard the girls talking about it."

"Who was talking about it?!" Max frantically asked as he looked over and saw Linda talking to the other girls.

"I heard Jesse asking about it, but Linda was answering as if you guys were doing it."

Max clinched his fist in anger. He didn't understand why Linda would tell everyone about their relationship.

"You don't have to lie to me, man," Alex said, trying to be understanding. "She's pretty hot, so that's good for you."

"Thanks, Alex. But it's not what you think. It's complicated."

"You two aren't dating?"

"Nope," Max admitted.

"Look, you don't have to tell me about it if you don't want to," Alex explained. "But you look pretty upset about something. Are you mad she is talking about it with them? Was it supposed to be a secret?"

"I didn't think she would tell anyone. Especially without asking me first. I want to say something to her, but I'm afraid of everyone finding out."

Alex agreed. "If you say something to her here, everyone is going to talk about it."

"Am I overreacting?" Max asked. "Should I just ignore it? We're not even dating."

"If it bothers you, it bothers you," Alex responded. "You can talk to her about it if you want to. Just don't do it here, in front of everyone."

Max took heed of Alex's advice and bottled it up until the party was over. He no longer looked forward to the ride home. Knowing Linda, he knew it would probably turn into an argument once he addressed his concern.

He finally gained the courage to approach the cute brunette. As he approached Linda and grabbed her by the arm, the other girls started smiling at him. Though he was embarrassed, he was left feeling warm from attention the girls gave him.

"We need to go now," he said, looking at his watch.

"Okay," Linda agreed as her friends started giggling.

Unfortunately, when the young neighbors were alone, there was an awkward quietness between them. Max couldn't stop thinking about Linda running her mouth to all their classmates.

Linda noticed the young man's bad mood, but she understood Max was just like that sometimes. She decided to ignore it and started flirting with him as soon as they got in the car. She immediately put her hand on his thigh and slowly moved towards his crotch.

"Not now, Linda," Max said with an unenthused voice.

"What's wrong, Max? Haven't you been thinking about this all night?"

"I'm not in the mood."

"Well, I know how to get you in the mood," Linda said as she moved her hand right on top of Max's crotch. However, to her shock, her neighbor immediately pushed her hand out of the way.

"I said I'm not in the mood."

"What the fuck is your problem?!" the drunk brunette shouted as she folded her arms. She hated the feeling of being rejected, no matter how bad Max's mood was.

"Did you tell your friends about us?" he asked in a stern voice.

"What? Of course, not!" She lied, hoping Max was just being insecure.

"Don't lie to me," Max responded, almost shaking in anger. "Alex overheard you guys talking about it."

The mischievous teen wasn't ready to give up. "I'm not sure what Alex heard, but it must have been a mistake. We weren't even talking about you."

"Alex is not a liar, but you are. You've lied to me several times in the past. He told me verbatim what you guys were saying."

Linda became so angry that she no longer wanted to argue about it. "Okay, fine! They got it out of me. What's the big deal?!"

"I didn't want everyone knowing our business, and you freaking lied to me about it!"

"You are blowing this way out of proportion. You don't need to treat me like a child and get mad at me because I lied. I'm an adult, just like you!"

"I do a lot for you," Max passionately argued, finally standing up for himself. "The least you could do is respect my privacy before telling your friends."

"And you're saying I don't do a lot for you?!" Linda yelled, for the sake of arguing. "I gave you all those fucking blow jobs and hand jobs. I make you cum all the time! I was planning on giving you a really good hand job tonight, but I guess that's not happening anymore!"

"Good!" Max said. "I don't feel like doing anything with you, anyway."

Linda only grew more upset at Max's rejection. She thought she would be the one hurting him by withholding. Her nostrils flared as she stared out her window, not wanting to even look at the young man.

When they pulled up to her house, she came up with the response out of sheer anger. "Too bad you're not in the mood tonight because I won't be in the mood with you ever again!" She then got out of the car and slammed the door before walking into her house.

For some reason, that hurt Max a lot more than he ever thought it would. It wasn't just about the sex. He was hurt because she closed him out so easily.

Max had trouble falling asleep that night. He stayed up late, replaying the entire argument in his head. Although he would miss the sex, it was the revelation of Linda's true character that disappointed him the most.

* * * * *

Makeup Sex?

The next morning Linda woke up with a strong headache from all the alcohol. It was difficult to get out of bed as she suffered from her first hangover.

She tried to get through her day as if nothing happened with Max. As much as she wanted to believe she didn't care about him, she continued pacing back and forth in her room, fuming at the young man's behavior.

Hoping to hear a naughty story, Jesse called Linda and asked, "Did you guys do anything, after you left?"

"Actually, we got into a big fight," Linda explained. "I'm not talking to his ass, right now."

"What happened?!" Jesse asked.

"He was acting like a little bitch because I told you guys about us having sex."

"Oh, did he not want anyone to know?"

"I don't know, to be honest," Linda answered. "We never really talked about it. He's completely overreacting, though."

"So, are you guys done fucking around?"

"We might be if he keeps acting like that."

"That's a shame," Jesse said. "I think he's kind of cute. It might suck, trying to find someone else."

Linda paused. The only thing she heard in that entire sentence was that Jesse thought Max was cute. Although they weren't romantically tied together, she felt a little possessive the moment Jesse complimented him.

"Maybe I'll just keep fucking him," she said, after contemplating it. "But only after he apologizes."

"Do you think he will apologize?" Jesse asked, thinking it might be the only hope. She knew her best friend could be unreasonable at times.

"I actually... don't know," Linda answered.

"Maybe you can just apologize?"

"Me apologize?!" Linda asked, rolling her eyes. "Why would I apologize when I did nothing wrong?"

"I don't know," Jesse responded. "You said you're not in an actual relationship. Why bother trying to fix the problem when you could just skip to the makeup sex?"

"Makeup sex?" Linda pressed her ear hard against the phone.

"Haven't you heard of makeup sex?"

"I have... but explain, please."

"It's in every drama. Sometimes it's just really hot having sex after a big fight because your emotions are going crazy."

Linda started biting her bottom lip. This was no longer about Max. She wanted to experience the feeling of having erotic sex with someone she was angry with. "I'll have to think about that, Jesse."

Her best friend laughed, realizing the idea had caught Linda's attention. "Well, you let me know how that goes."

"We'll see."

Linda started planning her attack as soon as she got off the phone. Although she wasn't one to apologize, she was willing to fake it for a chance at makeup sex.

Hornier than ever, Linda texted Max. "Can we talk?"

"Okay."

"Are you upset with me?"

"Yes."

Although Max wasn't one to talk a lot, Linda could tell by his short answers that he was really upset. "I'm sorry about yesterday."

"I'm still pretty mad about it."

"What can I do to make you feel better?"

"Do you even know what I'm mad about?"

The cute brunette grimaced, feeling that Max was treating her like a child again. However, she knew she had to swallow her pride and continue being apologetic to get what she wanted. "I shouldn't have told everyone that you and I were having sex. I'm sorry."

"It's not just that," Max continued. "You lied to me about it and blew up in my face."

"What the fuck does he want," she thought to herself, stomping her feet, "I already apologized to him." Linda knew she couldn't type that or her chance at makeup sex would vanish.

"I shouldn't have lied to you," she texted. "I'm sorry."

The conversation continued, and Max found it oddly satisfying to see her apologetic. "Thank you for apologizing," he said, giving Linda the clear sign she was looking for.

"If it's okay with you, I would like to apologize to you in person."

Max thought it was a noble idea. He didn't like handling fights over text message. However, he went along with it, understanding that Linda might have a trick up her sleeve.

Linda started looking out of the window, waiting for Max's mother to leave. There was no set schedule, but she was ready to jump at any chance she could find.

Finally, she saw his mother's car leaving the driveway. With Max's father already at work, Linda knew this was her one shot at makeup sex. She rushed over to his house and knocked on his door, knowing he was finally home alone.

When Max opened the door, he flinched at the surprise of seeing her. He knew she wanted to come over, but he didn't expect it so soon. "Oh, hey," he said as he saw her standing there smiling. "I didn't expect you to come over so soon."

"Well, I told you I wanted to come and apologize in person."

"I appreciate that."

"Do you mind if I come in?" she asked, twisting her body back and forth.

He became a little skeptical, wondering why she needed to come inside for an apology. Eventually, he let her convince him, and they were alone once again.

"So, are we back to normal?" Linda asked, making subtle body contact with her shy neighbor.

"Yeah..." Max started. Unfortunately, he was overtaken with guilt as he thought about the terrible situation he was in.

"What's wrong?" Linda asked, sensing something was on the tip of his tongue.

"I just don't know if we should have sex anymore," Max answered.

"Why not?!" Linda started fidgeting around as she realized her plan was crumbling right in her face.

"It's just not a good idea," Max said, hesitantly. Confrontations were hard enough for the shy boy. Arguing with Linda about not having sex anymore was absolutely crazy.

"But... but... don't you like it?" Linda responded, quickly gathering herself.

"Of course, I like it... but I just think..."

"Max!" Linda interrupted. "I said I'm sorry! I should have never treated you like that." The young man's heart became soft for her once again. She could see it in his eyes as she went for the final blow. "I respect your decision if that's what you really want. You're such a smart guy, I should really listen to you. You were just so amazing in bed; I'm really going to miss that."

"I'm going to miss it too..." Max quietly responded, realizing the repercussions. Although the idea of not having sex with Linda was painful, it was the sadness in her voice that really got him.

"I'm going to miss that huge dick," Linda continued as she turned her back towards him. "I just feel so bad for what I did."

"Please, don't feel bad."

"But I'm so bad," she argued.

"You're not bad..."

"I'm very bad, Max. I wish there were a way I could be punished for being so bad to you."

Max felt his heart racing from the naughty phrasing and tone. He realized where the conversation was going and couldn't stop himself from becoming excited.

"I am so bad... I think I deserve a spanking," Linda said as she slowly lifted her dress, showing off her bubble butt in a little red thong.

"A spanking?" Max asked as he tried to not sound too eager.

"Yes, a spanking," she assured, poking her ass out. "Will you give me a spanking, Max?"

"You... really want me to?"

"Yes! Teach me a lesson!"

"Okay!" Max responded, accidentally letting out his excitement.

Linda bent over and placed both of her hands on a table. "Come over here and spank me. I'm ready."

Cautiously, Max approached before bringing his hand back and slapping her right on the ass. Linda bounced from the smack but was unimpressed with the lack of power he put into it.

"I think I deserve to be spanked a little harder than that," Linda suggested.

Max brought his hand back and slapped her on the butt with a bit more power. Linda jumped from the pain, but still wanted more. "I think I have an idea," she said as she stood up and faced her shy neighbor. "Maybe you could give me a harder spanking if you bend me over your knees."

"Over my knees?" Max asked, feeling his dick getting even harder.

"Yes." Linda led the boy to the couch and forced him to sit down. Then she slowly crawled over his lap, wiggling her ass as she put her head down. "Can you lift my dress back up?"

Max quickly grabbed the bottom of her dress before exposing that ass he loved so much. He finally gave Linda what she wanted, giving her a hard smack on the butt.

"Ouch," she moaned as she felt her ass stinging. "Harder!"

The boy spanked her harder and harder, watching her ass bounce with every strike from his palm.

Linda was so turned on, she felt like she was in a porno. "Harder, Daddy!" she accidentally let out.

Max came to a sudden stop. He never thought something like that would turn him on. "Why is that so sexy when she calls me Daddy?"

Linda was afraid that comment might have been too much. However, her fears vanished as Max became more aggressive, spanking her even harder. "Yes, Daddy! I'm a bad girl!" she begged, egging him on.

She could feel his cock poking her through his shorts. Her pussy became wet, just thinking about that dick inside of her. Jesse was right; the crazy emotions during makeup sex made it so much better. Linda crawled off his lap and immediately begged him to for sex. "Please fuck me, Daddy!"

12