Friends with Consequences Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Max could see the desperation in her eyes. He undressed himself, whipping his hard cock out, before stripping his hot neighbor.

Linda stayed on her hands and knees, poking her ass out as she begged Max to stick his dick in her from behind. Doggy style was something Max had never considered. He didn't know if women actually liked that position, but Linda's enthusiasm left him with no doubts.

The young man felt pressure from the new experience. He was used to just lying on his back as Linda did all the work. However, as he grabbed her hips, Linda helped guide his dick into her juicy pussy.

Linda let out a deep moan as she could feel herself being filled with Max's cock. She begged him for more as he slowly pumped back and forth. "Yes, Daddy! This feels so good!"

This was the first time Max ever saw Linda react like that. It gave him a boost of confidence, seeing her moan and squirm so much.

"Spank me, Daddy!" Linda begged.

Max took one of his hands off her hips and spanked her several times while he continued fucking her like crazy. Their bodies clapped together as he humped her, relentlessly.

"This is so hot!" he thought to himself as he spanked her ass again. The feeling of dominating her hot neighbor brought a sudden tingling sensation to Max's body. "I'm going to cum!" he frantically said as a continued ramming her.

"Cum on my ass!" Linda begged. "Come on my ass, Daddy!"

He pulled out, just in time, and emptied his entire load all over Linda's naked body. She continued moaning as his warm jizz dripped from her ass to her legs. Max couldn't feel his limbs and was barely able to keep himself up.

"That was so good!" he exclaimed, trying to catch his breath.

Linda was very pleased with the progress they made. "Do you mind cleaning me up?" she asked in a pleasant voice. She was worried that his mother would come home and see her dripping in his cum.

"I should get going," Linda said, after getting cleaned up. As the young boy led her out the door, she quickly turned around and kissed him goodbye, leaving the young man stumbling as he watched her run back to her house. He was left red in the face, feeling butterflies in his stomach from the taste of her lips.

The naughty brunette's plan worked. As much as Max liked all the nuances of their sexual relationship, it was the kiss that showed him the intimacy that really hooked him. All was forgiven and Max lusted after her again.

* * * * *

The Last Night

Max and Linda spent their last few days just enjoying time with their families before moving off to college. Life as they knew it was about to change, and they wanted to spend some quality time with the ones they cared about the most.

Linda's plan worked, and they were back to having sex whenever they had the chance. However, though they had grown quite comfortable having a sexual relationship, they were both unsure where that would leave them once they were off to college.

The mischievous brunette had done a good job telling herself she did not have any romantic feelings for Max. However, it was impossible to not be attached to her first and only sexual partner.

She viewed him as a nice guy, but nice was never what she really wanted. Though the shy boy had grown on her, she still had that itch for a more exciting bad boy. On top of that, she thought she could do better than him. He was cute, but she wanted someone taller and more muscular.

Max felt safe to her, and she never wanted to settle for a safe option. The thought of being with him crossed Linda's mind, but she knew she would regret it if she didn't find out what was really out there. After getting to know Max intimately, the mischievous woman realized he was a better option than she ever imagined.

Though Max was getting romantically attached, he was intelligent enough to realize they would be settling for each other. He liked that she was sexy, but she wasn't the quiet and innocent girl he always dreamed of marrying.

He was also aware that Linda would meet more guys when they got to college. That's what she always said and never gave him any reason to believe she would change. Unfortunately, he knew himself well enough to know how sad it would make him if she started sleeping with other men.

They wanted to enjoy their last days together before college started, but it was difficult when they were so many uncertainties for their future. They were both eighteen years old, and this was the first time either of them had anyone involved in their lives.

The night before moving day, they both spent time with their families. Max played board games with his parents while Linda had a big dinner party with hers. However, they both wanted to see each other if they had a chance to be alone.

It wasn't until late in the night that they were able to step outside and meet each other in Max's driveway. Their families were still awake, making it unlikely that they would get to enjoy one final chance at intimacy.

"Your family is staying up pretty late, aren't they?" Linda asked.

"Yeah. I guess they wanted to spend as much time with me as they could before tomorrow. It's actually pretty nice of them."

"Same thing with my family."

They sat down together in his driveway and looked up at the stars. Though they enjoyed the silence, Max had a question that had been tugging at his heart. "So, what do you think is going to happen with us?"

"What do you mean?"

"Like, when we're in college. Do you think we're still going to be... like this?"

Linda let out a small laugh, not because his question was funny, but because she realized this was much harder than she ever imagined. She understood that he was a smart guy, and he deserved her honest opinion. "I don't know, Max. I never really thought things would go this far between us."

"Me neither."

"I know this isn't exactly what you wanted either," Linda pointed out, considering his feelings for once. "Do you even want to keep having sex?"

After thinking about it for a moment, Max realized it was no longer something he could imagine quitting. He enjoyed the sex with his mischievous neighbor and everything that came with it.

"I do," he answered.

It brought a big smile to Linda's face to hear that. "I do too."

In a moment of bravery, Max built the courage to ask what he really wanted to know. "Do you think you could ever see yourself... with me?"

"I don't know," Linda answered. "You're the only guy I've ever tried anything with. As much as I enjoy it, I don't know what else is out there. Same goes for you. It's not like I'm the type of girl you see yourself with. I wouldn't want you to settle for me."

Max just looked on and nodded. He was afraid to call her out, knowing it was a copout. He couldn't admit that he wanted to be with her if she was willing to try.

"Let's just see what happens," Linda said, not wanting to end their unique relationship.

"Yeah, let's just see what happens," Max agreed. "I've really enjoyed spending time with you these past couple months."

"So have I," Linda admitted, with a genuine smile. She didn't realize something so simple would make her feel so emotional.

She took a glance at Max's house and saw that the lights were still on. "I know we talked about this being our last chance to have sex before we leave, but it looks like it's not going to happen."

"Yeah, it's probably not a good idea," Max responded, looking at both houses. "I think both our families are still awake."

"I'm actually on my period," Linda admitted, knowing there was no chance of sex, anyway.

Max gasped from the shock of Linda's admission. However, it made him happy to know she was comfortable enough to share something so personal. "That's okay," he responded. "I just enjoy spending time with you."

The young man's answer made Linda's heart jump. She thought it was sweet of him, after all they had been through. It was also a reminder of Max's noble qualities, outside of sex.

Linda had to offer something to show how much she appreciated his comment. "If we're really quiet, we can sneak behind the house and I can give you a blow job."

"That's really nice of you," Max said, surprised that she was willing to accommodate him despite her time of the month. "But you don't have to. I'm having a really good time with you, just sitting here and talking."

Linda was so impressed that Max didn't jump at the opportunity. She stayed quiet, enjoying the moment as she rested her head on his shoulder. It was the first time she realized how much they both cared for each other.

12