All Comments on 'Friends with Consequences Ch. 05'

by AimEnigmaClick

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
This story is getting pretty cute

At first I didn't like Linda but she seems to be coming around. I can see their relationship starting to bloom.

Can't wait for more!

PrssygrlPrssygrlabout 3 years ago

I like that this chapter was a little longer than the others. Keep it up.

Wiz1002Wiz1002about 3 years ago

Nice story

Would be great if these two could make their relationship work in the longer term, but that would be almost impossible. Perhaps they both find experience with other partners (Linda with a “bad boy” and Max with a “good girl”) and realise that they both want each other.

GrantLeeStoneGrantLeeStoneover 2 years ago

The chapters are getting sweeter. I enjoyed the spanking, and “Daddy” age-play. I wish Max had the balls to call Linda his “Baby Girl,” and to actually CLAIM her and possess her. In a very real way, that was what Linda was begging for. I’m still upset that he hasn’t made ONE move to satisfy her sexually without satisfying himself. It makes Max seem either stupidly naive, or wickedly selfish.

6King6Kingabout 2 years ago

No oral for Linda??? Selfish! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAimEnigmaClick@AimEnigmaClick
**I've received a few emails from people stating they cannot access my Patreon page in their countries. If you'd like to access stories that aren't available anywhere but my Patreon without subscribing, send me an email at aimenigma@protonmail.com. Let me know which story you'...