Friends with Consequences Ch. 15-20

Story Info
A very dramatic spiral turns into hope.
24.1k words
4.75
9.4k
20

Part 11 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/18/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: I thought it was best to combine these five chapters before releasing them on Literotica. Be warned, this is a very dramatic section of the series, and it doesn't contain many erotic scenes. The sex will resume later on in the story. A much bigger warning; There are very sensitive topics in this story regarding mental health. Everyone ends up okay, but I don't want to trigger any sensitive topics for my readers.

*********

CHAPTER 15

The brunette sat in Jake's car, smiling from ear to ear. "That was a great movie!"

Jake looked over and returned a smiled. "That wasn't too bad, I guess."

"It was nice to get out and see a movie with you. I can't remember the last time I went to an actual theater."

"I would have preferred to stream a movie at home," Jake pointed out. "But I'm glad you had fun."

"I enjoy going out on dates with you," Linda replied. "I've been a lot happier since we started doing stuff like this."

As they got out of the car and started walking to Jake's apartment, the frat guy asked, "So, do you not like going to parties anymore?"

Shrugging her shoulders, the cute brunette responded, "Of course I like parties but I especially like spending time alone with you."

Jake winked and gave a cheesy smile before responding, "I like being alone with you too."

"Do you know what else I especially like?" the young woman prompted. "I really like that you are visiting for Christmas so my parents and friends can finally meet you."

"Oh... about that," the frat guy started, scratching his head. "There's actually a huge fraternity function I forgot about."

"During Christmas?!" Linda asked, furrowing her eyebrows.

"Yeah, sorry... I should have told you about it earlier but it completely slipped my mind."

The younger woman placed her hands on her hips, growing ever suspicious at the older man's antics. "So, you mean to tell me there's some kind of frat event during Christmas so you can't visit me the entire winter break even though you promised me you would?!"

"Babe, it's not like that," Jake explained, putting his hands on his girlfriend's shoulders. "I'm an important guy. With my role in the frat and my position at the gym, things just kind of... come up."

Not in the mood, Linda brushed his hands off her. "I know you have stuff going on but I told you how important this is to me!"

"Cut me some slack," the muscular guy said, looking completely unfazed. "I've done all the other things you wanted me to do lately. You should be happy."

The cute young woman just rolled her eyes, not wanting to respond. Just when she felt they were making progress, she was left with the revelation that her boyfriend viewed her wants and needs as chores.

After Jake opened the door, he placed his hand on Linda's back to guide her into his apartment. "I know you're upset now. Believe me, I'm just as upset as you are. But I'm sure we'll both feel better in the morning."

Linda shook her head, looking visibly shaken by the entire situation. "No, Jake... I don't feel like going inside."

"Where are you going to go?" Jake asked, laughing in disbelief. "It's late. You might as well just spend the night here, even if you're upset again."

"I just... I don't feel like being here right now."

"So, you're really leaving? Over something as little as this?"

"Yeah... I just want to be alone right now."

Jake took a peek at his phone before chuckling to himself. "Fine, Linda. Go ahead and leave if you want. I think I'll be just fine without you."

*****************************

As Linda walked alone back to her dorm, depression began to rain over her. Though they had argued regularly, there was something different about this time. Not knowing what else to do, she called Jesse, hoping her best friend could make her feel better.

"Linda?"

"Jesse, you'll never guess what happened."

"What's up?"

"He totally flaked out on me again!" Linda explained in a frustrated tone. "He promised to meet my parents for Christmas, but something with this fraternity came up, like it always does."

"How did something come up over Christmas?" Jesse asked.

"That's what I was wondering," the young woman responded, scratching her head. "But it just pisses me off how he doesn't seem to care about my priorities."

"I'm really sorry, Linda. I don't know what's going on with him, but I hope you guys can work it out. You seem to really care about him."

"I do, but sometimes he can be such a jackass!"

"If it's any consolation, you can hang out with me during Christmas break. I'll make sure you have a good time with or without him."

With a tiny glimpse of a smile, Linda replied, "I'd really like that."

Remembering what happened the previous time, Jesse was hesitant to bring up another party at Alex's house. However, she thought it would be a good idea to float it out. "If you'd like... Alex is having another party. I know we left early last time because Max was there, but we can try it again if you're up for it."

Suddenly, the name "Max" started to ring in Linda's head. Thinking about the possibility of seeing him there, she replied, "I want to go..."

"Oh really? Well, okay! We can do that. I mean, I know the parties back home are nothing compared to the college ones, but I think they are still fun."

"I think they are fun too," Linda said, nodding her head as the smile grew a little more prevalent. "Maybe I'll text Max and ask him if he doesn't mind me showing up again."

"Uhh... I don't think you need to ask him. He was okay with it last time. Why wouldn't he be this time?"

"It's just the polite thing to do," the young woman responded, unable to hide her smile any longer. "Yeah... I'll text him."

***********************************

As Max lay in bed that night, getting ready to fall asleep, he went through his phone to make sure his alarm was set for the next day. However, before he could put his phone away, he noticed a message pop up on his screen.

Whenever he got a text, he automatically assumed it was Allie. Much to his surprise, it was actually Linda this time.

"Hi," the text message read, with a smiley face attached to it.

Max was almost more confused by the smiley face than anything else. "Hi," he responded, feeling his heart pumping with adrenaline.

"I heard Alex is having another party over Christmas break. I hope you don't mind if Jesse and I show up."

Max raised his eyebrows, surprised once again that she was taking his feelings into consideration. "I don't mind," he responded. "I didn't mind over the Thanksgiving break either, remember?"

"I know, but I figured it was best to ask again, instead of just assuming it would be all right every time."

"You don't need to ask me every time," Max responded, wanting to assure it was truly okay for some reason.

"Thanks! That's really nice of you, but if you're ever uncomfortable with me around, just let me know and I can leave."

In that moment, it was hard for the young man to not think back to how much his former love interest had hurt him. However, though he took her generosity with a grain of salt, any sign of growth from the young woman brought a smile to his face.

"Thanks for considering how I feel," he texted back. "I'll let you know if I become uncomfortable, but I think I'm okay for now."

"Can I tell you something?" Linda texted, leaving the boy nervous.

"Go ahead," Max responded, not knowing where the conversation could possibly go.

"I'm actually really glad you're okay with me being there," she texted, much to his surprise. "And I'm also really glad you responded to my text, even though you didn't have to."

With a big smile, Max asked, "Can I tell you something now?"

"Of course."

"I've actually had a couple shots tonight, so I'll admit it made me really happy when you texted me on my birthday."

"I didn't know if it was a good idea or not, but I'm glad I did it," Linda replied. "By the way, when did you start drinking?"

"Sometimes I drink with my roommate. He's been a great influence on my life."

Linda responded with a genuine, "LOL!" Then, before the conversation could go any further, she respectfully let him go by saying, "Well, have a good night, Max. I guess I'll see you around."

"Have a good night, Linda," Max replied, ending the conversation.

Once again, as he was about to put his phone away, he noticed a notification on a screen. It was a phone call, and he almost assumed Linda had accidentally butt dialed him. "Hello?" he quickly answered.

"Max!" the voice responded.

"Oh... Hi Allie... What's up?"

"Are you asleep?" his sweet girlfriend asked.

"Not yet."

"Oh... What were you doing?"

"I was uh... just on my phone... you know... reading before I go to sleep..."

Sounding a little suspicious, Allie asked, "Were you drinking with your roommate again?"

"No," Max quickly refuted. "Why do you ask?"

"Just checking!" she said in a cute tone. "It's no big deal!"

The young man didn't quite believe her, but all he could respond with was, "Okay..."

"By the way! I have something else I wanted to talk to you about."

"What is it?"

"I was thinking... I hope this isn't too forward of me, but I'd like to visit you over Christmas break so I can meet your friends and family. Would that be okay with you?"

A big smile appeared on the noble boy's face. "That sounds great! I would love to show you off to everyone!"

"Okay, great!" Allie responded, sounding a bit relieved. "How about you look at your schedule, and I'll look at mine, and we can decide on which days will work the best?"

"I'd really like that," Max responded, feeling a warmth in his heart.

"I can't wait!"

"Neither can I."

*********

I can't wait... Linda thought to herself, thinking about the upcoming party at Alex's house. I wasn't really in the mood last time for some reason, but this time things will be different. I'm actually excited to see all my old friends. I'm even excited to see...

Suddenly, she was startled as her phone began ringing. Already holding it in her hand, she looked at the screen and was pleasantly surprised to see the name that had popped up. Max!

"Hello?" she answered, trying to sound calm.

"Hey Linda."

"What's going on, Max?"

"Nothing much... I just figured I should tell you something?"

"Oh... What is it?"

With a deep breath her childhood friend explained, "Well, my girlfriend is actually going to be with me during Christmas break, so I just wanted to make sure you wouldn't be too uncomfortable if I brought her to the party."

The young woman suddenly became frozen. All she could hear was the beat of her heart, slowly pounding away. "Yeah... sure..."

"Oh, okay. I just wanted to make sure... it was okay with you. I figured I'd give you the same courtesy you gave me... We can skip the party if that makes you uncomfortable."

"No, it's fine..." Linda responded with a flat tone. "You guys should definitely go to the party and have fun. I'm fine..."

Linda could hear in his heart that he actually meant well. It wasn't like her former neighbor to do something just to hurt her. But after getting off the phone, it felt as if life had just smacked her in the face. She was left feeling stupid for ever seeking comfort from the young man she had hurt so badly.

Standing still in her own sadness, tears flowed down her cheeks as she finally took a moment to be honest with herself. Have fun at the party with your new girlfriend, Max. I've been lying to you and myself... I'm not happy you found someone better than me. I should be... but I'm not...

***********

"I'm so happy you two made it to the party!" Alex said, greeting Max and Allie as they entered the house. It was his first time meeting his good buddy's girlfriend, and he found her just as pretty in person as she was on social media.

"Thanks for having us," Allie replied, looking around.

As Alex reconnected with his old friend, he asked, "So, how is it having her here?"

"It's been great," Max explained. "My parents love her, but I think they would have been happy with any girl. They were afraid I'd be single forever."

As the party went on, Alex noticed that Max wasn't drinking like he did during the previous party. However, he also noticed Allie looking around suspiciously, especially at the other girls. "Is everything okay?" he asked, approaching the petite brunette while Max was talking to some other friends.

"Oh, yeah," she replied, taking her focus away from the other women. "Great party!"

"Would you like a drink?" Alex offered.

"I don't drink," Allie politely answered. "But Alex... do you mind if I ask you a question?"

"Of course not."

"Does Max drink a lot?"

Remembering how nosy Max's girlfriend could be, Alex smirked and responded, "I've never seen him drink in my entire life."

A look of relief came over the young woman as she smiled at Max's friend. Growing comfortable with him, she asked another question. "Doesn't Max have... a neighbor or something?"

Alex knew exactly what game she was playing, since Max had already disclosed how jealous she was about his previous relationship with Linda. Knowing all this, he also decided to play games, responding, "I'm sure Max has neighbors, everyone does, but I don't really know my friend's neighbors."

"That's not what I mean," Allie quickly clarified. "I mean, doesn't Max have a neighbor that he went to school with? Someone you all are friends with?"

While Alex continued to play dumb, one of his friends overheard the conversation and stepped in. "I think she's talking about Linda," said a red-haired male.

Alex noticed Allie's eyes grow big when the name popped up, indicating she had finally found a clue about her target. "Oh, Linda? Is that who you're talking about?"

"Yeah, I guess so. I didn't know her name though."

"What about Linda?"

"Oh, nothing... I just heard Max's neighbor goes to our college, but I've never met her. I thought I might see her here and then I would at least know who she is."

"She decided not to come for some reason..." Alex explained to the curious girlfriend.

Growing more confident in her detective skills, Allie continued to press on. "Well, just for future reference, what does she look like? You know, in case I run into her on my campus."

Not knowing any better, Alex's friend began describing Linda to the curious woman. "She's pretty, and she has long brown hair, a little bit lighter than yours. She's also kind of tall."

Allie tried to hide the grimace on her face from hearing Max's ex was pretty. She wanted to ask if Linda was prettier than her, but instead, she saved herself by asking, "Is she... taller than me?"

Though Alex realized it wasn't the best time to crack a joke, he couldn't stop himself after having a few drinks. "Yeah, she's taller than you. You're like five-foot-one, so anyone considered tall is going to be taller than you."

Alex and his friend laughed, but Allie was clearly unamused. Not knowing how to respond, she simply walked away, looking for her boyfriend.

"I don't think she found that joke very funny," the red-haired friend said, noticing how quickly the petite girl walked off.

Alex took a sip of his drink before looking at his friend. "But, was I wrong though?"

*********

After the party, Max and Allie went back at his parents' house, tired from their long night. It was late, and with everybody else asleep, so they just hung out in the guest room that had been prepared for Allie to stay.

"Did you have fun showing me off to your friends?"

The young man nodded his head fervently. "I did! Thanks for coming! Did you enjoy meeting my friends?"

"Oh, yeah..." the cute brunette said, slowly nodding her head.

Max could sense she wasn't as excited about the night as he was. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing's wrong..."

"Come on, Allie. I can tell when you have something on your mind."

Folding her arms, the cute girlfriend let out a sigh before saying, "Eh... Your friend Alex just kind of rubbed me the wrong way."

"Rubbed you the wrong way?" Max asked, raising one of his eyebrows. "What did he do?"

"Hmmm, I can't quite put my finger on it. He was just kind of.... rude."

"Rude?!" Max reacted. It was a word he would never use to describe his high school buddy.

Allie shook her head convincingly. "Like I said, I can't quite put my finger on it, but he wasn't as welcoming as I thought he should have been."

The boy was left scratching his chin. "Maybe it was just some kind of misunderstanding?"

"I hope this doesn't sound too harsh, but... I don't really think you should be friends with someone like that."

Max did a double-take, completely shocked by his girlfriend's display. "You don't think... I should be friends with him, anymore? It's not like he's my best friend or anything, but don't you think you're being a little harsh?"

"Max..." Allie started as she inched closer to him on the bed. Placing her hand on his lap, she took a deep breath and said, "You keep saying you want me to trust your judgment, but at some point you need to trust mine."

"I... should trust... your judgment?"

Allie looked into Max's eyes before giving him a wink. With the sly grin, she placed her hand directly against his crotch and said, "I think you would find it beneficial to take my advice," before rubbing him slowly through his pants.

Max was still taken aback by her request, but feeling the sudden stimulation immediately got him hard. Before he knew it, he was aroused by his girlfriend's assertive behavior. "What are you doing?" he asked, taking that deep breath as he leaned back on the bed.

Rubbing him even more sensually, Allie could feel how stiff her boyfriend was becoming in such a short amount of time. "I'm sorry, I just really enjoy taking care of you."

Max became a little frantic, knowing his parents were in the house. However, the unexpected pleasure was too much for him to deny. "That... that... that feels... good!"

Realizing she had her boyfriend on the ropes, Allie gently undid and pulled off his pants, leaving him on his back with his hard dick in the air. Knowing Max couldn't defend himself, she placed her soft little hand around his shaft before giving him a gentle tug.

"Allie!" Max whispered, looking at her ever so desperately. "My parents..."

"I guess you'll just have to be quiet," she whispered, slowly increasing the rhythm of her tugging.

Max tried his best not to moan, but his little girlfriend was so hot, jerking him off in his parents' house. Having trouble breathing from the intense stimulation, he let out several little gasps.

For a brief moment, Allie took her hand away from his shaft and gently tickled his balls with her fingertips. Hearing her boyfriend struggle to keep his moans to a low volume, she decided to bring her hand back to his shaft, before teasing, "I guess you can't handle that here."

"No!" Max begged, with a frantic look in his eyes. "Just a little bit longer... I promise I'll be quiet."

Allie smiled from ear to ear before returning her fingertips to her boyfriend's smooth balls. As he started moaning again, she grabbed his dick with her other hand and continued jerking him off.

"Oh, God!" the desperate boy moaned, trying to keep himself from waking up his parents. However, with all the stimulation to his cock and his genitals, he couldn't keep himself quiet for long.

Seeing how much Max enjoyed being fondled, Allie continued on, bringing him to a surprisingly fast climax. With a big gasp, her boyfriend released his load straight into the air before landing back on his stomach. The cute brunette was left with her mouth wide open, surprised at how hard and fast the young man came all over himself.

After emptying him out, she released his dick and his shriveled balls before cleaning her hands off with a tissue. Then, as she handed a different tissue to Max, she leaned down and gave him a soft kiss before saying, "Now, that was hot!"