All Comments on 'Friends with Consequences Ch. 15-20'

by AimEnigmaClick

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
Sam23312Sam23312over 2 years ago

I've been waiting for this chapter and is by far my favorite so far. The story line is great and always look forward to the next. I'm glad to see Linda's transformation. Stories of self discovery and recovery are my favorites.

MiddlesonMiddlesonover 2 years ago

Excellent follow up. Glad to see that loser jake out of picture and allie sent packing!

What it lacked in sexual erotica made up with touching and heartfelt moments.

I think we can start to see a path for max and linda to re discover themselves both in more mature states of mind better places in life.

Love the direction your taking us with the destinedlove birds!

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ well done now hurry up and give us more

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Aim,

This is a truly riveting story. I normally don't read categories outside of lesbian sex, but because I am so interested in your stories, I decided to try this series. Although this is very different from your normal style of writing, I truly find this to be amazing! I've always loved that your stories are much more than sex, but this one takes the cake. The suspense and the drama been able to create is something I've rarely seen on this site before. I always knew you were a talented writer, but I never realized what a wide spectrum you possess.

This is yet another five star performance by you and I can't wait to see how things turn out in this beautiful story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Oh my god! I was literally just wondering if you would ever write another chapter to the story! I was afraid you had stopped caring for this story. Then you hit me with five chapters all at once! I have no words besides I love the story!

Mboo16920Mboo16920over 2 years ago

This is AMAZING!!! I freaking love this story!!!!!! Please don't take too long for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Perfection.

topofthehamtopofthehamover 2 years ago

AimEnigmaClick - this is one of the best Love/Drama stories I have ever read!!! Please continue:-) Merry Christmas and Happy New Years!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This story feels so real and epic! I hope it hasn't reached it's conclusion. I would really like to know how Max and Linda deal with this new dilemma.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Please we need more of this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

An absolutely amazing story. Please continue!!

6King6Kingabout 2 years ago

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Holy Shit

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAimEnigmaClick@AimEnigmaClick
**I've received a few emails from people stating they cannot access my Patreon page in their countries. If you'd like to access stories that aren't available anywhere but my Patreon without subscribing, send me an email at aimenigma@protonmail.com. Let me know which story you'...