Friends with Consequences Ch. 21-26

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Realizing Linda needed to get to work, Max pulled himself away. "Sorry... I've been wanting to do that for a long time... and I just couldn't hold myself back any longer."

This time, Linda initiated a kiss by wrapping her arms around him again and plating her lips on his. They continued their make-out session as she felt her heart almost beating out of her chest. Now that the wall had been broken, she couldn't keep herself off the man she loved.

Pulling himself away once again, Max asked, "Don't you have to go to work?"

"Oh, right!" the flustered woman said as she pulled herself away. However, every time she tried to walk away, she found herself being drawn back into the man she cared for so much. She tried to leave several times, but she kept coming back to share more kisses with Max. It eventually took an incredible amount of strength to finally leave and head to the coffee shop.

Max was left smiling as he watched the woman who took such great care of him leave. Having felt her emotions, and seen her reactions, he knew for sure Linda was a different woman than the one who broke his heart.

This is a woman who can love me like no one else can.