Friends with Consequences Ch. 27-29

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Despite the tears coming down her face, Linda tried to hide behind a small laugh. However, there was no denying how emotional she was from hearing Max's genuine feelings about her. After sniffing up her tears and smiling, she looked at him and said, "I want to be with you too... more than anything in the world."

***

When they got home from breakfast, Linda was in a particularly giddy mood. It was evident through her constant smiling and giggling, no matter what she and Max were talking about.

Suddenly, the smile on her face disappeared once Max brought up and touchy subject. "Hey Linda... I noticed you were pretty quiet when I first asked about yesterday... Were you thinking about something else?"

The daunting feeling of disappointing Max in bed suddenly came rushing back to the cute brunette. "Oh... umm..."

"What is it? You can talk to me about anything."

"Umm... I thought you wanted to talk about... last night..."

"Oh... What about last night?"

With a quivering voice, Linda took a deep breath and expressed, "I just figured... you wanted an apology for last night..."

"An apology?" Max repeated, raising his eyebrows in confusion. "What would I want an apology for?"

"I just got so nervous that..."

"Do you think I want an apology for you almost having a panic attack?" Max interrupted in a calm tone.

"Well... not the panic attack itself, but... I'm sure you had some expectations... but didn't satisfy any of them..."

With a smile on his face, the noble man took Linda's hand and looked her in the eyes. "I thought last night was great."

Linda could feel the reassurance coming from Max as she stared back into his eyes. "You did?"

"Of course I did! I mean... didn't you?"

"Oh... Yeah! You were... amazing... I just thought you might have been disappointed..."

"I'm not disappointed," Max interrupted once again. "It was way more than I could have ever hoped for."

"You're not disappointed... at all?"

"I could never be disappointed with you... in that regard," the man nervously admitted, almost stumbling over his words. "Besides... don't you remember how much I liked... doing stuff for you?"

As the fond memories came rushing back, Linda suddenly felt her cheeks getting warm. "Mhmm..."

"I was actually kind of thinking..."

"Yeah?"

"Since you have a little time before work..."

"Uh huh...?"

"Maybe I could... um... eat you out..."

Despite the adrenaline rushing through her body, Linda felt a level of arousal she hadn't experienced in a long time. She was almost too nervous to answer, but she mustered up the courage to whisper, "We can do that... if you really want to..."

Once again, it surprised her to see her look of joy on Max's face despite her own insecurities. A calming feeling came over her as he took her by the hand and led her to the bedroom. A big smile grew on her face because in that moment, she trusted he would not only take care of her physically, but also emotionally.

In her younger years, Linda would have been quick to jump right into action. However, after all she had been through, she couldn't help but feel a bit awkward as she waited for Max to get to work on her.

As Max placed her on the bed, he whispered, "Just so you know, I don't want you to worry about... returning the favor. I just want you to focus on enjoying yourself."

"Um, okay... I can do that..."

Linda helped the eager young man undo and pull down her pants. She found a little reassurance when she noticed a big grin on his face as he took a good luck at her underwear before pulling them down.

The nervous woman watched as Max positioned himself between her legs. Though her breathing was getting heavier, she did her best to just close her eyes and relax while her man took care of the rest.

Immediately, her worries started to settle as she felt Max's warm tongue against the insides of her legs. She even giggled from the way he moved up and tickled the outer parts of her crotch.

The longer Max licked her, the more comfortable she began to feel. However, as the young woman continued to enjoy his tongue twirling around her crotch, she grew a bit desperate. "What are you doing?" she asked, almost giggling.

"What's wrong?" Max asked, with a little grin on his face.

Posturing up on her elbows, Linda looked down and asked, "Are you... teasing me?!"

With an innocent face, the young man asked, "Is it working?"

"Yes!" Linda groaned, before putting her head back down in frustration. Then, giggling again, she continued, "I didn't realize torture was part of your offer to eat me out."

"Sorry... I'll get right to it then," Max warned before finally placing his tongue right against her clit.

Immediately, Linda was filled with a tingling sensation shooting through her entire body. Her eyes rolled back for a split second before she moaned out, "Oh... God!"

Max continued to play with her, licking from the bottom of her slit all the way to her clitoris. Feeling her juices building up, he grew the courage to ask, "Will you take your shirt off?"

Linda quickly nodded before ripping her shirt over her head. "Do you want the bra off too?" she asked with her quivering voice.

"Yes, please!"

The desperate woman managed to take her bra off through her constant moaning, leaving Max wide-eyed at her bare body. Though her chest wasn't the biggest, he was desperate to get his hands on her firm tits.

With his tongue still stroking her clit, he reached up and grabbed a small touch of her chest. Linda encouraged him by grabbing his hands and pressing them even harder against her breasts.

Max gave a squeeze before giving her nipples a little pinch. He suddenly had Linda moaning out at the top of her lungs as he stroked her relentlessly with his tongue.

Suddenly, Linda's entire body went stiff as her mouth went quiet. Straining as hard as she could, she finally let out, "I'm going to cum!"

Max ran his tongue even harder, twirling it around Linda's throbbing clitoris. Then, as he gave her nipples another squeeze, he suddenly felt all the tension being released from her body.

Just before the orgasm came crashing down on her vulnerable body, Linda opened her eyes and caught a glimpse of Max licking her pussy. Then, in her frenzied mind, she thought to herself, I'm in heaven! before her entire body exploded in an orgasmic rage of pleasure.

"Ugh!!!" Linda groaned as her body ascended into a dream of pleasure. The pleasure was so intense, she no longer had control of her arms and legs. She grabbed onto the sheets, his hair, and whatever else she could out of pure desperation.

Max continued until Linda physically couldn't handle anymore. Fearing her having another panic attack, he was quick to catch Linda when her breathing became heavy by just holding her in his arms.

"Thank you!" Linda frantically let out between her heavy breaths. She clutched onto Max with gratitude, not only thanking him for the pleasure but also thanking him for always being there when she needed him the most.

"I should be thanking you," Max whispered into her ear as he held her close. "I think I enjoyed that even more than you did."

***

Chapter 28

"Can I ask you something, Michelle?"

"Of course."

Linda took a moment to look around and make sure the coast was clear. She was on the phone with her former therapist, and didn't want to risk Max overhearing her conversation. "Do women ever get... performance anxiety?"

"Regarding sex?" Michelle asked, sounding a bit perplexed.

"Yeah..."

"It can happen to women, although there are some obvious physical differences than when a man gets performance anxiety... Why do you ask?"

"I, umm... I've tried to have sex with Max a couple times... but whenever we are about to start... my breathing gets heavy and my heart starts to race... like I'm having a..."

"A panic attack?" Michelle asked, interrupting her seemingly anxious client. "I wouldn't call that abnormal."

"Yeah, but... why does it keep happening to me? I mean... it was never an issue for me before... As a matter of fact, I was always the one with the bigger sexual appetite."

"Well, from some of the things you told me when I first met you, you see sex as the value you bring to your relationships. Perhaps you feel as if your relationship is riding on you providing a certain sexual experience?"

Now that Linda could finally talk about her ongoing issue with someone and explore the root of the problem, she was finding it more difficult to grasp than she originally thought. Resting her back against the wall, she slowly slid down until she was sitting on the floor. "Maybe I do feel that way," she said, rubbing her forehead. "But I think there's more to it than that."

"There is always more to it than meets the eye. Issues like this tend to be a combination of things. But let me ask you this; How is Max handling this issue? Is he creating more pressure on the situation?"

With a tiny smile, Linda chuckled before responding, "He's been great, actually... and that's kind of the problem. Maybe I wouldn't feel guilty if he wasn't so sweet to me about it."

"So what normally happens after one of your panic attacks?"

Growing red in the face, the petite brunette explained, "He just tells me it's okay... then he usually finishes me with his mouth or his hand... and then we cuddle while he tells me how much he enjoys doing that for me... He's so sweet..."

Michelle had to let out a little chuckle to herself after hearing Linda's response. "Yeah, that is really sweet. Do you believe him?"

"Yeah... He has always been like that... But even if he enjoys it as much as he says he does, it wouldn't be fair for him to keep doing that for me when I can't provide him the pleasure he deserves... right?"

Suddenly, an image of the broken woman that walked into Michelle's office appeared in the therapist's head. Comparing that girl to the woman she was speaking to now, a sudden chuckle came over her, causing Linda to grow worried.

"Why... are you laughing?"

"I'm sorry, Linda... It's just... I spent so much time trying to convince you that you bring more value to a relationship than sex. Now you're with the man you've wanted this entire time, and he seems perfectly fine with you not providing any sex at all. It looks like Max values you for a lot of reasons outside of sex."

After a long pause, Linda's eyes grew teary. "I guess you're right..."

***

Later that night, the petite brunette found herself sitting in the passenger seat of Max's car as he drove them home. Although so much time had passed, and it was a different car, Linda couldn't keep the nostalgic memories of their early years from her mind.

"So... how do you like the new car?" Max asked, breaking the awkward silence.

Sitting quietly, Linda turned her head towards Max, hoping he wouldn't realize how much she had on her mind. "Oh... it's very nice. I'm glad you got that insurance situation worked out."

"Yeah, I bet you're glad I won't have to hassle you for rides any longer."

"That never bothered me," Linda responded with a light chuckle. Then, as she started to check out some of the features of the vehicle, she expressed, "I'm surprised you went with a used car."

"I don't need anything fancy," Max explained, patting the steering wheel in appreciation. "I just need something to get me where I'm going. Money doesn't change who I am.

Even more memories started to flood the young woman's mind, leaving her quiet once again. This time however, they were memories of the conversation she had with Michelle earlier that day.

Tell me about one of your experiences with Max, and what made it so exciting.

Oh, umm... I guess it was so exciting because it was so dangerous... Like for example, the first time I ever did anything with him was in his car. Oh, my God it was so cute how nervous he was! We were parked in his driveway and I started jerking him off. There was something about how timid he was that got me so turned on... I didn't want to stop.

"Linda?" Max said, staring at his former neighbor with a confused expression.

"Oh, sorry," Linda responded, snapping herself out of her dazed state. "But yeah... I guess you haven't changed who you are..."

"Yeah... Are you okay?"

Linda started to think back to another conversation she had with Michelle. "Can I ask you a question?"

Suddenly looking a bit nervous, Max looked over and nodded his head. "Sure..."

"Remember when I used to force you to have sex with me all the time?"

"Oh... umm... yeah..."

"Do you ever correlate that to how terrible of a person I used to be?"

"No..." Max answered, starting to grow red. "I know you were pretty forward when it came to sex... but I really liked that about you..."

"Really?" Linda asked quietly while playing with her hair.

"Um... yeah... I mean... I know it might have felt like you forced me to do some stuff... but to be honest, I kind of missed that about you..."

"So, you liked the way I manipulated you sexually, and it has zero connection with the way I mistreated you?"

"Yes..."

As the car pulled into the driveway, and Max put it in park, Linda looked at him once again. "Can I ask you another question?"

With his heart starting to race, Max looked back into her eyes. "Of course..."

"Do you remember... the first time... I made you cum?"

With a loud gasp, Max's eyes got big before he started stumbling over his words. "Oh... umm... yeah... We were... in my car... after we picked up ice cream for your dad... Why do you ask?"

"You're right, Max," Linda said, staring into his eyes inquisitively. "We were in your car... in a driveway... and look where we are now."

After a nervous chuckle, the young man looked around and said, "I guess you're right... What a crazy night that was..."

Then, after an awkward pause, the sweet brunette spoke up. "Max... it's dark outside... just like that night. Nobody would see us... so maybe we should christen your new car..."

Max's eyes shot wide open and he almost jumped out of his seat. Quickly looking around, he asked, "Are you serious?! I mean... what about your panic attacks?"

Before he even knew what hit him, the cute brunette had leaned over, inching closer to his face. As Linda stared him in the eyes, she calmly placed her hand over his crotch. Feeling his erect cock, she whispered, "Don't worry about me. I feel fine... And yes, I'm serious."

After rubbing his crotch for a moment, Linda started to unbutton his pants. Although Max was still looking around nervously, they worked together to get his pants and underwear down to his ankles, allowing his erect dick to pop out.

"Linda... what has gotten into you?" Max asked, as her hand sent chills from his dick all the way up his spine.

"I've just been thinking about the first time I ever got to play with you," the pretty brunette answered as she took his hard cock into her soft palm and jerked it slowly. "Just sit back and try to enjoy this as much as I'm going to."

Although Max started to let out his little moans as Linda increased the tempo, she could tell he was still a bit uncomfortable by the way he was looking around. Growing even more brave, the daring woman bit her lower lip before asking, "Do I have to kiss your neck to get you to close your eyes and relax?"

Max could tell that Linda was breathing heavier, but her shallow breaths felt so good against his neck as she kissed him. As he closed his eyes for the first time, hoping to let his guard down, he suddenly felt a strong sensation jolting throughout his body.

When he looked down to see what Linda was doing to him, he noticed she was now smiling. When they made eye contact, the petite brunette asked, "Do you still like having your balls played with?"

"Yes!" Max moaned, fighting the urge to twitch from the tingling sensation he felt at the hands of Linda's fingers. "That feels... amazing!"

"I know I didn't play with your balls the first time I jerked you off, but now that I know how much you like it, I hope you don't mind me adding this nuance to our trip down memory lane."

"I don't mind at all!" the frantic young man said, grabbing on to whatever he could in the car.

After feeling satisfied with all the teasing she did, Linda began stroking Max's cock again as she kissed on his neck. In between the soft kisses, she whispered into his ear, "That first night I jerked you off in your car might have been the best night of my life."

"Really?!" Max asked after a deep breath. It was hard for him to concentrate with all the pleasure and emotions he was experiencing, but he wanted to hear what Linda had to say.

"Yes," Linda urged, jerking him even faster. "Because that was the night that connected us forever... And even though I made several mistakes along the way... I now know that I always want to be there for you, both physically and emotionally."

Before the struggling young man could even react, his eyes rolled to the back of his head as a warm sensation flooded his body. The physical stimulation as well as the emotional connection caused him to erupt. His bare ass clenched and came out of the seat as his load came shooting out of his hard dick.

Even though Linda knew this little hand job differed from having sex with Max, breaking down the initial barrier and reliving their first experience together several years later was almost like a new chapter in her life. And though her hand was covered in her man's cum, like it was so many years before, it was almost like a do-over for her; a chance to truly become the woman Max deserved.

Linda's breathing was heavy and her heart was racing, but in her mind, she had taken an important step in her relationship with the man she loved. There wasn't a smile on her face, but the pride she felt inside was much bigger than the load Max spewed in his new car.

"That was... incredible..." the exhausted man said, looking over at his girlfriend with his big eyes. "Thank you... and sorry for getting it all over the place..."

"It's okay," Linda calmly responded while slowly letting go of his penis. "We don't have a towel like the first time... but I have something even better..."

Max almost cringed, feeling embarrassed by the huge mess he made. "What is it?" he asked, staring at the cum dripping from Linda's hand.

Without even explaining, the pretty brunette took her t-shirt off, leaving Max almost as surprised as he was from the hand job. Now, in nothing but tight blue jeans and a black bra, the petite brunette quickly cleaned the jizz from her hand before proceeding to wipe down the rest of the car.

After she finished cleaning, Linda balled up her shirt before kissing Max on the cheek and whispering, "See you inside, Babe. I should probably take a shower."

Max was left red in the face as he admired Linda's body while watching her walk into the house. As he took a moment to sit back and catch his breath, he whispered to himself, "I hope I'm not rushing into things, but... I'm going to marry that woman someday..."

***

Chapter 29

"You see, Max? It wasn't all that bad, was it?"

Holding his girlfriend's hand while walking through the mall, Max looked over to her and shook his head. "No, it wasn't bad at all... I was just surprised you wanted to go shopping with me instead of one of your girlfriends."

"Why wouldn't I want to go with you?" she asked, giving him a cute smile. "You are my boyfriend, after all. Besides, I figured you'd want any opportunity to drive your new car."

With a chuckle, Max started to explain himself. "Well, you were shopping for shoes and you've always made fun of me for having no style... so what gives me the right to help you make decisions?"

"Aw, Max... I know I made fun of you when we were kids, but I didn't really mean it. And besides, even if you don't have to taste in style, a girl still wants her boyfriend to like the stuff she wears."