Friends with Consequences Ch. 27-29

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I do like the shoes you bought today, but I like everything you wear, anyway."

"Of course you do. But if I decide to buy clothes, I don't want you to be afraid to share your opinion. I want you to tell me what you like."

Nodding his head, Max assured, "I'll try to do that from now on."

With a little sparkle in her eye, the petite brunette made sure to stop right in front of Victoria's Secret. It was one of the last stores on their way to the exit, so she knew they would have an opportunity to stop there after their little conversation.

"Why did you stop...?"

Putting her hands behind her back innocently, Linda shrugged her shoulders before making a proposition. "Well... since you agreed to give me your opinion on clothing, I realized I could use your help with something..."

"Uh, what is it?" Max asked, looking around.

"Max... I think I need new underwear... and since we just so happened to be right next to Victoria's Secret, I figured I might as well buy some right now."

Growing red in the face, the nervous man started to inch away from the underwear store. "Yeah... if that's what you want... go ahead..."

Squeezing Max's hand while standing her ground, Linda smiled at him and shook her head. "That's not what I meant."

"What... did... you mean... then?"

"You're coming in with me, Silly!"

"In there?!"

"Of course! How else are you going to help me decide what to buy?"

"Wait... That conversation was for regular clothes, not underwear!"

Linda then decided to use an evil trick she had up her sleeve. With a little wink, she expressed in a pouty voice, "Oh, come on, Maxi-poo..."

As if the idea of picking out Linda's underwear wasn't wild enough, Max suddenly felt a jolt of adrenaline going through him after hearing that nickname. However, this time he wasn't just some fuck-buddy. This time he was her man, and she was his woman.

Although Max was nervous, Linda did a good job of making him feel like they were the only two in the store. The entire time, her eyes were either on the items they were looking at, or the man she was hoping to please. This somehow made Max feel less like a creep for being in a lingerie store.

"Do you see anything you like?" Linda asked, almost prancing through the panty section.

Trying his best not to seem like a pervert, Max maintained his normal reserved self by answering, "I think you should get whatever is most comfortable."

Picking up a white thong, Linda suddenly placed her eyes on her boyfriend and explained, "I'm just as comfortable in thongs as I am in granny panties..." Then playfully slapping him with the skimpy underwear in her hands, she asked, "So do you want me to get something that covers my entire butt, or would you rather me wear something like these?"

Max stood there looking red as a fire hydrant. Almost having to hide his boner as he pictured his tall and beautiful girlfriend wearing that thong, he finally let up and admitted, "I like that one..."

After placing the set of panties in her little shopping bag, Linda brought herself to Max's ear and whispered a private message. "That's right. Just focus on what you'd like me to wear while I'm playing with your balls and sucking your dick..."

The nervous man's eyes popped wide-open as he not only thought about the sexy times they shared in the past, but how amazing Linda would look in that thong in his near future. Letting out a little moan, he admitted, "I'd love for you to wear those... while sucking my dick."

Despite being in public, Linda barely had a filter for any of her actions. After spending years thinking she would never get to be with the man she truly loved, she couldn't help herself from being all over him now that he was hers.

Patting her boyfriend on the butt, she whispered, "You're such a bad boy..." Then, as she continued looking at different thongs, she pulled out a lacey red pair before turning to Max and explaining, "I don't know if I've worn red before. Maybe I can be your bad girl and wear these while you give me a spanking."

"That... that would... be great..." Max replied, squirming where he was standing. Despite how good he was at maintaining his composure, his sweet girlfriend was giggling at him from the way he struggled to hide his boner in public.

The tormenting continued on as Linda later found herself trying to decide between two tiny thongs. Holding up a purple one in her left hand, and a blue one in her right, she presented them both before asking her boyfriend, "Which one would you like more on me?"

Almost drooling as pictured his girlfriend in both sets of underwear, Max stumbled over his words and answered, "I... think... both... would be... sexy on you..."

Playfully rolling her eyes, Linda placed the two thongs in her shopping bag before walking off. "I guess I'll just have to get both," she said with a cute groan. "I hope you know that's the consequence of not being able to make a decision."

Although aroused, Max waited patiently as Linda continued to shop around. However, he eventually came to a standstill when he saw a mannequin with a soft pink cotton thong. He didn't know why, but he just knew the underwear on display would look mind-blowing on his girlfriend's body.

"Whatcha looking at?" Linda teased, seeing her boyfriend staring at the naughty attire. "Did something catch your eye?"

"Oh, nothing! I was just..."

"You like this little pink thong they put on the mannequin, don't you?" Linda asked with a little giggle. "I'll admit it looks super sexy on the mannequin. I wonder how it would look on me?"

After hearing Max gulp, Linda suddenly knew everything she needed to know. "I'm getting jealous of the way you're staring at this mannequin, so I guess I'll just have to buy these panties to see how I look in them."

Then, as Max started to giggle at his girlfriend's playful attitude, she said something that almost threw him over the edge. "There's only one issue. They don't have my size, so I'm going to have to get a size smaller. Do you mind me wearing underwear for you that goes even further up my ass?"

"I guess I wouldn't mind... as long as it's not too uncomfortable..."

Without another word, Linda just smiled at him before placing the thong into her bag. She then walked off and continued shopping, leaving Max standing there, adjusting himself,

Once Linda was done paying for all her new items, she grabbed Max by the hand and led him out of the store. "Underwear shopping with you is fun!" she said with a giggle. "We should do it more often."

"I guess that wasn't too awkward... But you're right; that was fun."

"It's going to be even more fun when you see me wearing my new stuff," she responded with a wink. "And guess what, Maxi-poo... I'm not talking about the shoes..."

***

"Hey, Lee! What's going on?"

"I'm driving so I can't text, but I just wanted to make sure you're still good to go for tonight."

"Of course I'm good to go. I've been looking forward to getting a drink with you and catching up."

"So am I, but I just wanted to make sure Linda would allow you to come out."

"Whatever, Lee. She knows about it. Besides, she's not that type of girlfriend."

"I'm just fucking with you, Bud. But seriously, how have things been going between you two?"

"Things have been great, honestly. I don't know what has gotten into her, but she is all over me... It's kind of nice... but I guess that's just the honeymoon stage."

"That sounds great. And as long as you're happy, I'm happy for you. But just like last time, be careful. I know you're vouching for her, but I still want you to make sure she treats you right."

"I will, Lee. And thanks for checking up on me."

"No problem, Bud. I'll see you at the bar."

"All right. See you there.".

***

From the kitchen, Linda could hear Max coming out of the bedroom. Turning her head, she noticed he was dressed like he was ready to go out. "Going somewhere?" she asked with a little smile.

"Yeah, I'm heading out to see my old roommate, Lee," Max explained. "Didn't I tell you earlier?"

"It must have slipped my mind... Are you going right now, right now?"

"Um... yeah... Why? Is something wrong?"

Not making eye-contact, Linda walked past her boyfriend before saying, "Oh, it's nothing..."

Nervously following her, Max tried to get to the bottom of the situation. "Are you upset or something? I'm terrible at this stuff..."

"I'm not upset," the petite brunette responded as she took a seat on the couch. "I guess I'm just disappointed..."

"Disappointed in what? What did I do? Am I forgetting something? Did we have something planned?"

"We didn't have anything planned..."

"Then what is it?"

"It's just... I've been sitting here for the past couple of minutes... thinking about how much I want to suck your dick..."

Max's head popped back in shock as he was left speechless. Though he was still confused, he could feel an erection forming underneath his pants.

"All I need is about five minutes, but if you have to leave right now, right now... then I guess I'll have to wait..."

Realizing it was all just a big tease, Max scratched his head as he chuckled to himself. After all these years, the pretty brunette still knew how to toy with him, and make him horny on command. Shrugging his shoulders, he finally replied, "I have a few minutes... if you still want to..."

"Suck your dick?" Linda interrupted with a smile. "I'd love to."

Linda used her finger to direct Max towards her before undoing his pants and pulling them down to the floor. Though she wanted to tease him a little by rubbing his dick through his underwear, she knew they were pressed for time, so she just ripped them down, unleashing his member.

"I'm not complaining, but sometimes you make a mess," Linda said with a giggle. She then pulled her shirt off before getting onto her knees. "Wouldn't want to ruin a clean shirt just for a little blow job."

"No complaints from me," the now fully erect man said, as he watched his girlfriend almost water at the mouth over his cock.

Reaching around, Linda placed a hand on Max's ass and pulled him closer. She then grabbed his shaft and placed his dick deep into her mouth.

Moving her head back and forth slowly, she tickled the bottom of his cock with her tongue while giving him a warm suckle. She could hear Max moaning and noticed his hands resting on her shoulders. She then grabbed his hand and guided it to her hair, instructing him to help keep the long strands out of her face.

Max grabbed a hold of her hair, almost giving her a ponytail with his hand. Linda then moved her free hand to his balls and give him a little rub while continuing to gobble on his hard dick.

Suddenly, Max was desperate to let his beautiful girlfriend know how amazing she was doing. However, as he looked down, he noticed her beautiful brown eyes staring back up at him. His eyes rolled to the back of his head, but he could still hear her moaning, showing she was enjoying the blow job just as much as he was.

Linda pulled his cock out and held it up so she could lick from his balls all the way up to his tip. She then tickled the tip of his dick with her tongue before taking it back into her mouth and increasing her tempo.

Sensing Max's struggles to stay on his feet, and feeling the veins on his cock growing, Linda knew it wouldn't be much longer. She bobbed her head back and forth while using her fingers to tickle his balls until she knew he couldn't take it anymore.

"I'm going to cum!" the struggling man warned, as his head went back from the pleasure. Then, much to his pleasant surprise, his topless girlfriend continued to suck him off until he was exploding with pleasure right into the back of her throat.

Linda could feel her boyfriend's cock pumping into her mouth, only making her more desperate to get every drip she could out of it. She sucked and sucked, allowing his cum to fill her little mouth, but it was flowing so fast, she could hardly swallow it in time before it came dripping out of her mouth, and eventually landing on her exposed breasts.

Just like when they were kids, Max almost felt guilty for the amount of jizz he unloaded in the pretty brunette's mouth. However, there was no way of stopping it with his girlfriend sucking the life out of him and rubbing his balls until he was completely emptied out.

Although her mouth was still occupied with her boyfriend's dick, Linda still somehow managed to smile, knowing she had provided him the relief he truly deserved. Feeling his hand squeezing her shoulder for balance as his legs went weak was a compliment for the job she had done.

As she unlatched from his penis, she got up to her feet and swallowed what remained in her mouth. She then wiped the cum that had dripped on her bare breasts before smiling at her thankful partner. "Told you it would get all over me," she said with a naughty little smile.

Feeling as awkward as ever, Max began cringing while catching his breath. "I'm sorry... about all that..."

"No need to say sorry," Linda explained as she pulled Max's underwear and pants back up for him. "You should be saying you're welcome for all that cum you gave me. You know how much I like it when you give me a big load."

Although they still hadn't made another attempt at actual intercourse, Linda had made Max cum so many times over the past couple of weeks, he thought he would be used to it by now. However, there he stood, feeling just as shy as he did the very first time Linda got her hands on him.

Still shaking from the earth-shattering experience, Max didn't know what else to say, but, "Thank you... That was amazing..."

Almost returning to her normal demeanor, Linda simply smiled before responding, "No problem, Baby." She then gave her still panting boyfriend a hug before whispering in his ear, "I want you to have fun tonight, but I'll be waiting for you..."

As Linda started to walk away, the wide-eyed man, still struggling to catch his breath, asked, "Do you want me to come home early?"

Linda turned her head and made eye contact with her man once again. Switching back to her naughtier demeanor, she gave him a sexy look before answering, "I want you to have fun and stay out as long as you want, but when you get home... we have unfinished business... And if I accidentally fall asleep... you better wake me up..."

***

After a long night of drinking and catching up, Max returned home, almost feeling guilty for staying out so late. However, Linda demanded he wake her up once he got home, and though he didn't want to inconvenience her, he knew she would only be even more disappointed if he didn't follow through.

Much to his shock, when he got through the door, Linda was still awake, waiting for him on the couch. Looking all cute with her hair up in a messy bun and wearing one of his t-shirts, she asked, "Did you have fun?"

Feeling just a bit tipsy, the young man took a seat next to his girlfriend. Her bottom half was covered by the blanket, so he was waiting for her to invite him underneath. However, the mischievous brunette had other plans in mind.

"No need to get under the covers here when we have a bed," she expressed, almost smiling to herself like she had something up her sleeve. Then, as Linda stood up, the blanket fell off her, revealing she was wearing no bottoms besides the soft pink thong that Max had picked out for her at the mall.

With his mouth watering and his eyes glued to her juicy behind, Max could hardly come up with any words to respond. After having a fun night with his former roommate, the young man figured he would be tired after getting home so late at night. However, he now found himself wide awake, desperate to get his hands on his beautiful girlfriend.

"Did you notice my underwear?" Linda asked, giving her boyfriend a little wink. "Even though these are a little small for me, I love the way my butt looks in them. Maybe I should go with smaller sizes from now on. What do you think?"

"That sounds great to me!" Max responded, thinking with his dick instead of his head for once in his life. Then, gathering himself, he tried to return to the gentleman he truly was. "But you look super sexy in any underwear... no matter how big or small..."

Linda extended her hand, helping her boyfriend off the couch. "Aw, you're so sweet," she said, playfully putting her hand over her mouth while staring adorably into his eyes. "That was exactly what you were supposed to say. But even though you're probably being genuine, I should still reward you for being such a great boyfriend..."

"Oh... What did you have in mind...?"

Linda stripped herself of her shirt before unbuckling and dropping Max's pants and underwear to the floor. Then, grabbing him by his fully erect cock, she led him down the hallway to the bedroom, she explained, "There's only one way to find out..." She then threw her genuine boyfriend onto the bed and stripped him of his shirt before jumping on top and shoving her tongue down his throat.

The young couple got right into it, wrapping their arms around each other as they enjoyed the taste of the other's lips. Despite some of the raunchy things they had done in the past, nothing turned them on more than kissing passionately while holding each other in their embrace.

They were both on the edge of an orgasm after only some playful petting and jostling with each other's tongues. Linda then took control, reaching back to play with Max's balls again while she straddled him from a top.

Wrapping her arm around him, she brought her lips up to his ear and whispered, "Thank you for letting me suck your dick earlier... I've been thinking about it all day..."

"I should be the one thanking you," Max said with a gasp, feeling her fingertips playing with his smooth balls.

"You don't understand how much I enjoy sucking your dick... God, I almost had to masturbate earlier because of how much I was thinking about it..."

"Why didn't you, Baby?"

"It's been a long time since I've played with myself... and to be honest, Maxi-poo... I thought it would be hot to wait until your dick was inside me to play with my clit..."

Max let out a deep moan, and by the look in his eyes, his girlfriend could tell he was game for whatever she wanted. She then fell back onto the bed, pulling him on top of her. With their lips reconnected once again, she moved her thong to the side before grabbing his cock and guiding him inside her.

Everything about the moment had Max suddenly beyond aroused. The way she wore his t-shirt, the thong he picked out, the fact that she wanted to masturbate after sucking his dick, and knowing how badly she wanted his dick inside of her was all a big turn on to him.

Despite all that, it was the look in her eyes that really meant the most to him. The way she stared at him so desperately, looking as if there was nothing more important to her than being connected as one in that moment.

Before Max knew it, Linda had two hands on his ass and was forcing him to thrust deep inside her. He did his part, moving his hips back and forth, giving her the pleasure she so deeply deserved.

As big as the moment was, they both found themselves breathing heavily as he went in and out of her. Max wondered if he should pull away to avoid Linda having a panic attack. However, the young woman had more determination than ever, causing her to grab his ass and force him to continue thrusting, no matter how heavy her breathing became.

"Are you okay?" Max asked, now pounding his girlfriend despite his cautious demeanor.

Through her panting and her moaning, Linda opened her eyes just enough to whisper, "God, you feel so good inside me!"

Linda started to moan so hard she could no longer focus on kissing. Max held her by the hips and kissed her on the neck while continuing to slide in and out, causing the brunette to moan even more frantically.