Friends with Consequences Ch. 27-29

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With all the power she had left, the desperate woman slid her hand down and began tickling her clit as Max continued to thrust. Then, as she opened her eyes and made eye contact with the man she felt so strongly for, an overpowering sensation exploded within her, causing her eyes to roll back.

After one final moan, Linda's entire body flinched before going completely stiff. She then paused at her highest point, arching her back as the endorphins came rushing through her petite frame.

At the same time, a rush of emotions went flooding through Max's mind and body. He was overjoyed by their first successful attempt at intercourse, after so many trials and tribulations. However, the most meaningful thing to him was seeing the woman he cared for so much suddenly overcome with pleasure at his doing.

The sight of Linda having an orgasm while he pounded her sent him over the edge, causing him to have his second strong explosion for the day. He barely made it out in time, but he pulled his dick out and started unloading all over his exhausted girlfriend.

Despite the moaning and panting that Linda was doing, it still meant the world to her that she could provide Max an orgasm through an actual session of sex. Though he pulled out just in time, her determination persisted, causing her to grab him by the cock and jerk him off until every last bit was out.

Similar to the blowjob Max received earlier, he found himself unloading an almost embarrassing amount on his girlfriend's front. Despite how much she had expressed enjoying his huge loads, he realized this eruption was even bigger than the one he experienced earlier.

Once he was finally done with this explosion, Max looked down and gazed over Linda, who was smiling back up at him. Despite being covered in his cream, she was smiling harder than he had ever seen in his life.

Not knowing how else to react, he simply apologized for his huge load. "Sorry I came so much... and so fast..."

Completely red in the face, Linda looked up at him with the most loving eyes before replying, "That was the best orgasm of my entire life!"

They both shared a laugh before reconnecting with each other's lips. Despite the awkwardness, everything about the situation... the failures... the successes... the mishaps... and the redemption... every single factor made this moment perfect for them.