Friends with Many Benefits Pt. 03

Story Info
Fwb in the classroom after hours.
878 words
4.31
5.2k
6
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/19/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We were on campus in one of the classrooms studying. However, no studying ever gets done when he's in the room. He loves to talk and everyone loves to talk to him, share the juicy gossip, share stories, converse about anything and everything.

As we gossiped and studied here and there, people began filtering out as they had completed what they needed or felt satisfied enough for the night and left. It came down to just the two of us. It was getting late but we were still trying to study, getting done as much as we could until we burnt out for the night.

He was up at the front podium studying a table he had pulled up and put up on the screen. I shut my laptop, got out of my seat, and walked up to him. The podium was along the same wall as the door so sort of hidden from walkers by. I decided to change the topic on his mind. I got behind him and wrapped my arms around his waist. He tried to stay focused as my hands slid down his chest, stomach, and hips.

I kissed his shoulder then down his back as I slid down onto my knees. I slipped between him and the podium and pulled on his waistband. I looked up at him with a smirk as he smiled telling me he needed to study. I told him he could keep studying, I just wanted to taste him for just a second. I pulled his briefs down to his ankles along with his pants. I grabbed the base of his cock and began to slowly taste him. He gripped the podium as he started to moan slightly. He tried to hold his composure but I knew it would be easy to break him.

I sucked his cock as it grew in my mouth. He eventually got caught up in pleasure and wasn't even trying to study as he watched his cock disappear and reappear down my throat. We heard a beep as someone scanned their school badge to enter the classroom. I kept my pace, just with less saliva to quiet it a bit. He covered his mouth as if he was deep in focus in the material on the screen. I heard a male voice say the school was about to close in 15 minutes and he should start heading out. I cupped his balls and fondled them a bit. He said, "Yes, sir" and the security guard left.

I stood up and turned to face the podium. I grabbed hold of it as he yanked my leggings and panties down to my ankles. He lined his cock up and rubbed his head over my clit a few times before gliding it in my slit. I started moaning as I waited. He spread my ass and slid his swollen cock into my pussy. I gasped as he lubed his cock with my juices inch by inch. Once he was fully inside me, he grabbed a fistful of hair and plunged his cock in and out of me.

He grabbed my hips and picked up his pace. I tried to hold back moans as he thrusted in and out. I gripped the podium as he continue to pick up the pace and force of his thrusts. He wrapped a hand around my throat as he started fucking me roughly. I bit my lip to silence my moans as his cock pleasures me over and over. He pushed my hair over my shoulder and nibbled on my neck still keeping his pace. He slowed down for a second as he slid both hands back down to my waist.

He pulled me away from the podium a bit and pushed down on my back to pop my ass up a bit more. I spread my legs as far as I could with my leggings still around my ankles. He gripped my hips and started plowing his bulging cock deep into my swollen pussy. We could see shadows of a few stranglers walking down the hall to leave the building as we tried to hold back any moans. He continued plowing, hitting my cervix over and over pushing me over the edge. He held me up and I grabbed the podium with a stronger grip as my legs started shaking. He groaned softly as he felt my walls clamping down around him as he slowed his pace and kept the depth of him inside me.

Just as my orgasm passed, he pulled out. I turned and dropped to me knees to take him into my mouth. I sucked him balls deep, tasting our mixed juices. He grabbed a fistful of my hair and forced his cock deep down my throat as he blew his load. I felt the warm ropes shoot down my throat as I swallowed each drop. He thrusted twice more, moaning with each. I grabbed the base of his cock and swirled my tongue around his head as I licked up the final drops of cum from it.

He bent down to grab his pants and pull them up as I did the same. We gathered our things and turned off the lights as we left the room.