Friends With Therapy Ch. 02

Story Info
Mari sees reaps the benefits of an older divorced man.
8.9k words
4.73
5.9k
4

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 03/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A month later.

+

Walking toward the office, Mari brushed the flyaways off her sweaty face and grabbed the door knob. A broad smile spread to her juicy lips when Lee met her in the middle gap of the pair of double doors. Lee tossed his palm through thick waves and matched her grin as his cock nudged against his zipper. It was something sparkling about her aura, and Lee found it a delightful addition to his peaceful Fridays.

"Hey, baby girl."

"Hey," Mari slipped her tongue across her glossy lips, "Daddy."

Grabbing his crotch, Lee chuckled, "Don't tempt me."

"What will you do? Make me go to therapy?" Mari smirked.

"You are funny. Are you free tonight?"

"Depends?"

"How about this...."

Lee stepped up and bent his waist, grasping her chin. Mari kept her eyes glued on his lips. Had she looked into his eyes, her mind would frazzle, and she would kneel before him. Her ankles weakened at the thought of sucking his cock in public.

"Look at me," His lips mouthed as a warm sensation swarmed around her face, "You will be at my house at 7:30. Wearing that same little dress you had on when I first met you here."

A sly smirk appeared on Mari's lips, and her eyes shone with curiosity.

"You were checking me out that hard? I can't even remember what I was wearing," she giggled.

"Dark red dress, tights, those big hoops, and let your hair out of this bun."

Lee removed his grip on her chin to pull her messy bun playfully, "Don't be late, or I will punish you."

Mari nodded eagerly, "Can I come now?"

"No. Go, get your mind right," Lee chuckled and spread his fingers through her scalp, "And I'll get your body right tonight. Do we have an understanding?"

"Yes, daddy."

"Good, girl." He placed a sloppy kiss on her forehead, sending a spark to her clit, "I can't wait."

"I'll see you, um," Mari beamed and reached for the door, "See you later."

Dr. Kendall noted Mari's wide smile as well as the pair's exchange. Something was happening with her patients. She pressed them about their romantic interests. And both said they weren't involved with anyone at the moment. And both said they had no urge for a partnership with anyone, so Taylor suspected otherwise.

+

At 7 pm, Mari skipped up the steps of his modest home. With the front door wide open and the screen door closed, she glimpsed a female standing by the breakfast bar with Lee. The woman looked older and stood long and lean, almost reaching his shoulder in a pair of red heels.

Mari cursed her outfit and backed down the steps. She looked like a little prostitute, and he was busy with another sophisticated-looking woman. She was probably a true sub who could take punishments without folding.

Fuck.

Mari wasn't sure if she should leave but returned to the car to debate. Before she could decide, Lee and the woman were walking out.

Lee couldn't help but glimpse his ex-wife's calves in the short dress as she walked down the steps. But, spotting Mari's car parked in his driveway, he grinned broadly, brushing his first love off.

As Gina walked into the next yard, her head turned to glimpse who her ex-husband could have over. The woman had a fresh face, and a yearning washed over Gina's body. Regardless of the errors in their marriage, she missed Lee's cock.

"You're early. You must've taken my threat to heart, kiddo," Lee said aloud, rounding her door with a giant smile.

Mari kept a calm expression as her heart fluttered against her chest, and her eyes scanned the other woman. Peering at Lee with pitiful green eyes, she asked, "Should I leave?"

"No, no, she just came over to drop off some paperwork." Lee rubbed his jaw, "That was my ex-wife."

"Oh, God, she lives next door?"

"No, she's living with my ex-best friend, so...."

"What?" Mari's eyes widened at the audacity of someone betraying a man as nice as Lee, "With your best friend, shit. That's ugh, woah, I'm sorry."

"It's fine. We are still somewhat cordial, but nothing to worry about. Exes are exes for a reason."

He noticed the car still running and opened the door. Kneeling to unfasten her seat belt, Lee switched the vehicle off.

"Lee!" Mari chuckled as he began pulling her from the seat.

"That's not my name anymore," Lee explained, hauling her over his shoulder and locking the door.

"Oh. Geez. Daddy, I didn't know you were strong."

"No, you're just a tiny little thing."

Mari giggled, her hair falling around his waist and her earring dangling upside down against her cheeks.

"Are you trying to kidnap me?"

"Maybe? But I have a feeling you will be a willing participant."

"My other daddy-dom will beat you up."

Lee chuckled, his shoulders shaking her torso.

"I'm the only daddy now, and you're my little slut."

Rolling up the fabric of the stretchy dress, he clawed her ass in his palm. Mari gasped as he revealed her smoothness to the neighborhood and anyone on their stoop.

"Oh, my-"

He gave her ass a harsh slap.

"Hush. You're going to be a good girl or else."

Once inside, Lee entered the guest room and plopped her on the King size bed with little to no regard for his heavy handling. The two had played rough for weeks, and Lee had an idea of how far to go, testing the waters each time with something new.

Springing up, Mari chuckled, sliding the dress down her hips.

"I literally just flashed all your neighbors," Mari giggled in the thrill, "Now they all know about us."

Lee chuckled, "I had to show you off. You're too precious to keep a secret."

Mari smiled and placed her finger to her lips, "I like being sneaky."

"Makes it fun, huh?" he noticed her bare legs and frowned, "Where're those tights I asked for?"

"I think my aunt threw them away; she's," Mari rolled her eyes, "Strict."

"Did you ever get up with Terrence about that place?"

"Yeah, but..."

Mari sighed in frustration, not wanting to discuss her real-life problems. She was here for a reason, to fuck, suck and clear her mind from all the bullshit clouding her day-to-day. Changing the subject and taunting his dominant impulses, she challenged him.

"No punishments today," Mari pointed at him, "I did good. I came early and wore the same fit. I won. I get to do whatever I want today."

Lee licked his lips, disregarding her sass. He couldn't deny she looked appetizing. Her tanned thighs fell open to reveal the light pink fabric that covered her plump mound. His mouth watered for a taste.

"Do you know what I want?" Lee asked with a smile.

"Ugh, who cares."

"Excuse you? little brat." Lee chuckled at her sass, realizing she was putting on for a spanking.

As Mari leaped to bounce on the bed, her tits lunged up her chest before dropping to their normal perky stance. She teased her tits with a few light jumps, hoping to get him fired up.

"It," She hopped, "Doesn't matter what you want, Daddy, 'cause I know what I want," Mari countered with a higher leap, "And you're gonna give it to me."

"Is that so?" Lee reached out to grab her, but she hopped away.

Mari fell with a hop shifting her legs wide and curling her finger for him to come closer. He obeyed as she spread her thighs to reveal her succulence. She pulled her panties to the side to uncover the desire leaking from her pussy.

Mari licked her lips, "I deserve to cum on daddy's tongue."

"And who gets to decide if you deserve it?" Lee asked, keeping his gaze centered on her panties as she teased his appetite.

"Me, 'cause I want to cum on your tongue, and you will make it happen. You can be my good boy today."

Lee chuckled, falling between her thighs and hauling one across his shoulder, "Will you be a good girl?"

"Nope!" Mari chuckled, "I've done my chores, so I am the boss now."

She crossed her arms but unfolded them quickly to eye his hesitant facial expression. Her dominant persona caused Lee to laugh out loud and shake his head.

"My little boss."

"Big boss. Hurry, hurry now," Mari tried to say in a dominating tone, but it came out in a deep chuckle as a sweet smile spread across her face.

"Oh, you will be my good girl, or else," Lee frowned, "Bratty girl."

"Make me."

Swiftly, Lee pulled her body around. With her dress shifting and the sting of the thong lost from sight in her plump ass, Lee smacked her cushy asscheek.

"Big. Boss," Lee berated, swatting her left cheek harder, "Big. Big. Boss."

Another pop to her rear made her head spring up, and she moaned in gratitude.

"Umm," Mari giggled, "That's all you got for me? That little pat will not change- UhOh!"

Lee launched into a few hard slaps, holding her waist to keep her from squirming.

"Huh? Was there something you were trying to say, sweet pea?"

Launching with a series of palm pops, Lee grinned, "Boss? Is there something you want to say?"

Each delivery was detailed in the same burning spot and sent Mari away from her problems and into a delightful space of thrill. Lee smoothed her rear before launching into another five smacks. His cock throbbed against his shorts as he watched her ass jiggle.

"Bad. Bad. Bad. Bad. Slutty, girl.."

Mari wiggled from the ache and groaned in surrender, "Oh, God, hmm, Daddy."

"You aren't a boss, though, are you, sweet pea?" Lee mocked, "No, you're my good little slut."

"Uh-uh, no, mm."

A few more slaps brought her trembling with desire, and she squeezed her thighs together. Her clitoris was pulsing like crazy against her thong.

"Say it, Princess, this little ass is starting to get red," Lee urged, slapping his palm twice on each blushed cheek.

"Mmm, ooh!"

"How will you explain bruises to your little boyfriends, huh? Those little boys can't spank you this hard now, can they?" Lee asked, repeatedly searing his palm against her left cheek, "Go ahead and wave your flag, brat. I'm not stopping until I hear you scream."

"Ow!" Mari gasped, then giggled, "Those boys don't have anything on you, daddy. I love your spankings."

The actual thought of other men brought a slightly tight sensation in his chest, but he shook it off. He and Mari were merely play partners in a scene that a part of Lee wished would never end.

He kneaded her soft cheeks before lighting her ass with a few harsher slaps.

"Oh! Ow! hono. Uhh, Ow! Yes, I'll do it. Hmmm, I'll do it. Oh!"

"And what is that you will do?"

"Um, uh, I'll be your good girl."

Lee rounded another soft smack and chuckled at her submission.

"Too late for that, baby girl, Turn around," Lee said, laying on the bed beside her, "Ride my face. I'll have to lock you down and ensure you don't run."

"I won't," Mari assured, lightheaded from the intense spanking.

Mari mounted his face and twirled her slick pussy over his lips, smiling at getting her way. She enjoyed every new experience he brought to her world and wanted to test the waters each time.

Lee's tongue massaged her sweet little box before settling his long stroke on her clit. Her taste was lovely, and he moaned as he swirled around her pleasure button. Grasping her thighs, he locked her in place and continued his attack as Mari groaned in approval.

"Umm, fuck! Uh, yes."

Mari clenched his thighs and kept still as a spark of pleasure radiated across her thighs, tensing them for an explosion. It had only been a few minutes, and she was going to cum, but feared it would be far too intense for her liking. Leaning up, Mari swirled her clit over his lips and gave a raspy order.

"Stick your tongue out. I want to ride your tongue."

Despite Lee's love of control, his cock pulsed from her order, and he settled his tongue in her sticky gap. Mari shook as her clit brushed softly against his beard.

"Fuck, oh, Daddy. Uhhm, I'm gonna cum, oh-"

Mari went silent, and her eyes widened as she looked toward the opened door. She forfeited all of the build-up tension as she scanned the woman that stood by the doorframe.

With her fingers lost between her thighs, Gina locked eyes with Mari.

"Um, uh, Lee," Mari whispered.

She tried to move, but he was far too busy licking her cream and holding her thighs in place. A pop to her ass brought her back, and his thunder-donned voice sounded beneath her, sending vibrations around her clit.

"I didn't tell you to stop. Ride me, little girl. Cum all over my face."

Mari fell back on his face and ground herself on his beard.

"Mmm," she moaned, his tongue slipping back to her clit, "Ohh."

Her mouth dropped at the pleasure as she watched the woman remove her fingers and step away from the door. Mari prayed she had left.

Partly phased by his freaky ex, Mari fell back into the pleasure Lee provided and pushed down as her orgasm came to a head.

Unaware of his ex's presence, Lee was ecstatic with how Mari took control and smoothed her pussy against his face. He moaned against her clit, slapping his tongue over her silky lips. Pulling her ass cheeks back, Lee flickered his tongue repeatedly until Mari lost her balance, falling forward.

"I love this fucking pussy, little girl," Lee confessed in a lusty whisper.

"Ooh, shit, fuck. My, uhh, daddy."

Mari tried to leap, but Lee's arms held her thighs in place, suckling her sensitive clit with passion. The slivery build-up came and went but lingered in her pussy and mind.

"Ughhh, God, daddy. Fuck! I'm ugh," Mari groaned, clawing at his thighs.

The pressure building paid off, and a splash of hot pussy juice reigned down on him. Mari was trembling and overcome with gratitude.

"I'm my, Oh, God, yes. Thank you, daddy."

Getting face rode and sprayed with nut was a first for Lee. Oral sex was usually a privilege, but he could not resist the little princess. During the week, her sweet moans invaded his dreams at night. He'd awake alone with his dick pulsing and mouth-watering for her sweet cunt.

"You okay, baby girl?"

Mari lifted her head to nod but hauled down as she tried to catch her breath. She couldn't deny seeing his wife with her raunchy acts had activated her desire. The thought of mentioning it came to mind, but she assumed it would complicate things. She couldn't be jealous since they were just friends, plus the women seemed turned on by the whole scene.

Lee chuckled and hauled toward the bathroom to retrieve a towel. His cock was hard, but his little buddy was exhausted, lying in a heap on his bed.

"Oh, my God." Mari giggled, "I didn't mean to squirt on your face."

Lee stood above her with his cock bobbing beside her, "You swallowed my load. It's only right I get a taste of yours." he licked his lips, "You are truly the sweetest."

A smile lingered on her lips, and Mari rose to her knees to take his cock in her mouth. Immediately she felt his fingers intertwined with her hair, and she fell into sucking his cock deep like he enjoyed. He bucked his hips and fucked her mouth like it was a pussy.

"Hmm, yeah, just like that baby girl. Take it in your throat."

With one deep thrust, Mari gulped his cock and backed up to spit on his tip.

"Fuck," Mari gasped, "I'm going to take it."

Lee chuckled at her eagerness to please him. She was playful in her sexuality, differing from his stern approach, but he was getting used to it.

"Is that your daily goal?" he asked, sliding his

fingers into her hair, "To take my cock?"

Her darkening roots were a contrast against the brassy blonde curls around her shoulders, and the thick spirals made for a beautiful grasp as he lifted her head.

"Answer me, little girl."

"Yes, daddy," she said through a mouth of thick spit.

He led her back to his tip, holding his base tighter, "Come on."

Mari was so close her nose was inches from his stomach.

"Down," Lee nudged.

Mari made an effort despite her gag reflexes but soon backed up. She had a coughing fit before soaring back toward the swinging flesh and slurping his cock halfway.

"Stop going so fast. You're in a rush. My cock ain't going anywhere, greedy little slut."

Backing up, Mari chuckled, jacking in the spit on his cock. Her bright green eyes with thick lashes fluttering toward his face made his cock jump in her palm.

"I'm going to take it in my throat like a good girl," she smiled, brushing her lips against his leaking tip.

Lee bit his lip. Whoever had sent this angel to him, he hated that he had waited so long to take his blessing.

"You are perfect, little girl."

"I'm not perfect. I haven't even done it yet, silly," Mari laughed.

Taking a deep breath, he swallowed the new sensation of affection and nodded. He eyed the twinkle of eagerness in her eyes but governed her anyway.

"I want you to suck me slow and deep. You're going to milk my cock, cum slut," he smirked, swatting her ass.

Eyes wide, Mari giggled at the new title, "Cum slut?"

Lee bent down to nibble her ear, lapping enticingly around her lobe before taking it into his mouth. Mari bit her lip and jacked his cock as his lips seared against her skin and harshly sucked her flesh. Despite cuming on his tongue, her clit jumped at attention, and she moaned from his delicious sweeps around her neck. His voice sounded in a rich, powerful tone but held a lot of comforts.

"Since you didn't want to be my good girl, you must be my little cum slut, today."

"Do I get to taste your cum?" Mari chuckled, "I like your cum,. It's good."

Lee leaned up and nodded, "You have no choice."

"I'm gonna be daddy's cum slut," she announced with devotion in her green eyes.

Mari grabbed his cock roughly and placed it back in her mouth. Ignoring his advice and sucking feverishly, she bobbed her head around his shaft.

"What did I just say?" Lee rolled his eyes.

Disregarding his disapproval, Mari returned to his cock, cramming it into her throat before a gag brought her back. Lee snatched a handful of curls and reared her head to face him.

"Listen to me."

Surpassing his palm, Lee smacked it against her jiggling flesh as a scowl appeared on his face.

"Stop being greedy and take your time," Lee advised with another sear to her asscheeks.

"Ugh! I want in my throat!"

"Who are you yelling at?" Lee swatted her jaw, pulling her hair. He hauled her cheek to his thigh and gave her jaw a series of light smacks.

"Uhhh!"

Mari shook her head, causing his tug to tighten and her cunt to drip madness while her mouth watered for another attempt to battle his length.

"Lick it," came Lee's order; his heart raced for control.

Mari attempted to flick her tongue across his shaft, but Lee held the base of his cock, keeping the tip away from her reach.

"Stop!" Mari growled before her jaw popped again, leaving a slight ache on her damp cheek, "I want to fucking suck it!"

"Are you going to behave?"

"I am," Mari giggled, "You know you'll let me. So give me dick!"

Lee fought the urge to chuckle at her display.

"One more outburst from your little whore mouth, and I'll stick that butt plug up your greedy little ass."

"Mmmmm," Mari whimpered and shook her head.

Lee bobbed her head closer before teasing her lips with his mushroom head, "That would slow you down, wouldn't it? You will learn to follow orders 'cause I have some punishments lined up, do you understand?"

"I want it." Mari whimpered.

"I don't give a fuck what you want!" Lee laughed, "Now suck it like I told you to suck it, slut."

Mari tried to be sensual and slow, but she wanted her throat fucked. Why he wasn't conforming to her liking made her upset, and she craved to push him. She removed his cock and frowned before yelling her desires.

"Ugh! Make me gag on your cock!"

Lee backed up and chuckled, "Oh, you bratty bitch."

With a heated twirl, he flipped her over to her back. Mari grunted but opened her mouth wide. A pop to her sensitive pussy made her groan as her tongue brushed against his hairy sack.

"Suck those nuts, you little cum slut."

"Umm-hmm," Mari moaned against his balls, sliding her fingers toward her box to give him a show. Lee grabbed her arm and pulled it back.