Friends With Therapy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked toward Lee's long legs stretched out beneath the car, then back at Terrence for his answer.

"Lee, what do you have to do after this?" Terry asked.

"I got that Jeep out front." Lee quickly answered.

"Shit," Terry thought, "Go ahead and tell him to bring it back this afternoon, and we can see what's wrong. Or does he need to tow?"

Gina was starting a hole into Mari's blonde hair, but Mari kept her eyes ahead, not wanting to see the woman.

"Umm, I didn't ask."

"Call and ask, will ya, honey, and can you bring a bottle of water."

Gina nodded vacantly before making her exit, "Yes, sir."

Terrence watched her tussle toward the office, then cracked up.

"Well, that was awkward."

Mari lightly giggled as Terrence kept on teasing him.

"You ain't introduced her to your wife yet, boy? It seems like Miss Ginny knows she's already been replaced."

Lee smiled as his fingers pulled at the wires, "I'm a single man, Terry. More than I can say for her. She moved in with Jack."

Terrence looked toward the closed door and shook his head. It was coming on a year since the drama among his employees, but he has to admit they were both professional and put their differences aside when working. That he admired. Had it been his wife, he would have handled it a bit differently.

"Well, I wouldn't worry nothing about that. You got a pretty one. I tell ya that," Terry winked at Mari.

Mari blushed, "Lee's just my friend."

"Best friend," Lee remarked faintly under the hood.

Terrence smiled and patted her shoulder, "Well, your best friend is gonna have your baby running like new, best mechanic I got."

Mari nodded as he strolled into the office, then whispered to Lee, "If it's too awkward, I can walk to the shops around back, or...."

Lee quickly rolled from under the hood bumping into the side wall.

"Hell no, you're gonna sit your pretty ass right there--you're fine. As I said, we are friendly. And you are nothing I have to hide, baby girl."

Mari blushed and bit her lip, "How much will all this cost?"

"Free of charge. The battery is used, and you've been using me all weekend," Lee taunted.

"I have not. And no," Mari crossed her arms, "I'm paying Terry."

"Terry, don't collect the money," Lee chuckled, "Gotta go in the office and pay."

Mari's face fell, and she shook her head, "I'm going to pay you back, Lee."

"Kisses and hugs, baby girl." Lee laughed, "Sounds weird you're calling me by my name."

"Okay, daddy, I owe you 500 kisses and hugs then."

"Perfect. I can't wait to get paid. Next Friday? Or are you free tonight?"

"I should probably go home," Mari explained, "My aunt called me a couple of times yesterday and today."

"I'll ask Terry about that trailer when he gets back here."

"I've asked. He wants $1200."

"Goddamn. Ain't no way."

"Yeah, 600 a month and deposit." Mari clarified, "I can do the monthly, but I am going to save up some more money, and he said he could hold it for me. It's just not my time yet."

"Uh-huh," Lee replied as his mind roamed the situation.

He planned to jump-start his friend's independence; the least he could do for a friend, he thought. But honestly, he would go to the moon and back for the five feet of beauty sitting on his toolbox. He felt for her more than he cared to admit, and that scared the shit out of him.

-

Mari headed home, but not before giving Lee a colossal kiss that ended in a slight caress. She hopped into her car, feeling all kinds of sentiments about her weekend with him. She didn't have a type and had never had a real boyfriend, but she imagined if she ever got one. He would need to be as great as her best friend, Lawrence.

Lee finished up the Jeep, replacing two faulty sensors before stepping into the office. He cleared his throat before speaking.

"What time is that 2013 coming?"

Gina looked up with a smile, "Four-thirty."

Lee groaned, realizing he had another hour of waiting around. He hated idleness, but it was Sunday.

"Call them back to see if they can come in early. I don't have anything else to do. Where did Terry go?"

"Had to pick his wife up from church. It's just you and me," Gina fluttered her eyes and added, "Sir."

Lee scoffed, "Really?"

Gina shrugged, "We aren't in anything serious. Why can't we play?"

"Jack?" Lee furrowed his brow, "Remember?"

Gina chuckled, "I wish you could get over that. It was your idea, remember?"

"Yeah, I remember it being a one-time thing, but you decide to sneak behind my back and make it an affair." Lee shook his head and stepped back, "Just call the guy, okay? When they get here, tell them to pull into the garage."

"Lee, I know you're not hung up on that young girl. She's using you for free car service and whatever else you buy her."

"How would you know?"

Gina twisted over toward him, "I know you are too damn cute to be paying for pussy."

With no worries about staining her jeans on the oily concrete floor, she knelt before him. Gina held perfect posture, hands behind her back, head straight forward as her eyes looped up toward his face. Lee swallowed and backed away until her soft hand reached forward.

"All I want is to suck it, Lee. Remember how fast I could make you cum?"

Lee was reluctant, but Mari wasn't his point for hesitancy. Her presence in his life was fun, but they had yet to cross the border of being exclusive. It was Dr. Kendall whom he had put in so much work with. She had advised him to no longer be intimate with the one woman he ever loved.

"She uses a tactic to keep you coming back." The doctor had warned.

It was hard to describe his wife's behavior whenever he had the itch to move on, but Taylor understood her manipulation. And only Gina knew how to stop that itch and scratch her claws into his heart.

"Please, sir," Gina's voice sounded in total sub mode bringing him back a decade to when he first met her.

"Your whore is willing and ready to serve, sir. My ass, as you remember, is always ready. My tongue," she spread her mouth open and ran her tongue along her top lip without altering the pink lipstick staining her pouty brims.

Thinking of the nasty things Lee could do to that girl sent a dull blade against her ego. She remembered watching Lee struggle with his desire to hurt another in a three-way years before. She loved watching him fuck, but she wanted to be a part of it. Gina became turned on by images of the little woman smothering her ex-husband with pussy, and she breathed deeply, awaiting his order.

"I am still yours... Why you even want to attempt to own another is...." Keeping her posture, Gina chuckled and said, "I belong to you."

Lee shook his head.

"Sir, may I touch myself?" She asked in a husky tone.

Anger is one of the most dangerous emotions but mixed with desire becomes a thrill that beats out most adrenaline rushes. That might have been why Lee felt like a man about to jump out of an airplane as he stepped up and grasped the crown of Gina's head.

"You hate me, and you love to hurt me, don't you?" Lee smiled despite his anger.

"You can take your hurt out on any hole you want, sir." came her lusty response.

"You're a real bitch, Gina."

Gina bit her lip, her panties creaming from his harsh whispers. She remained calm. He wasn't going to hurt her; that wasn't the way Lee was built. He was strong-willed, but Gina knew he was powerless with his love of dominating. She had allowed him to take her body to the brink throughout their marriage, and she knew he would have trouble finding anyone close to her pain tolerance.

"Stuff it in my mouth, sir." she lowered her eyes, "I deserve it. I was wrong. I'm a bitch, a whore."

Gina looked toward him, "I'm your whore. I'll always be yours."

Removing his hand, Lee rubbed his jaw. He rolled his eyes as Gina unbuttoned his zipper. She knew his cock was hard the minute she uttered sir but acted surprised at his long tan pole bobbing from his briefs. Gina wasted no time taking his dry cock into her wet mouth.

Grasping his hips, she took him to the hilt for a few seconds before rearing to bob and checking his conflicted expression. Grabbing his hand, she placed it on her head for him to push and fuck her open throat. Lee wouldn't do it and barely used his hips as a cursor sliding his shaft against her tongue. It would be different this time. He wouldn't try and pretend they were anything other than nothing.

Gina reared and puzzly looked toward him.

"You want it, right?" Lee asked.

Gina fought the urge to roll her eyes. Nothing had changed; he was still asking for permission. He was respectful like that, and he would always be her sweetheart.

"Yes, sir," She whispered, leaving a hot gust on his sticky wet tip.

Before she could prepare, he grasped both sides of her head and rammed his cock into her throat. She kept her posture for a moment but enjoyed the domination too much and slumped, slipping her hands quickly into her pants, past her panties to her swollen clit.

Lee said nothing about her mistake, but she thought nothing of it. Gine was so hot and bothered by his exploit, knowing he would always be addicted to her.

"Hmmmhumm."

Gina bobbed, inviting him to stroke deeper as her fingers strummed her clit. She expected him to chastise her for pleasuring herself, but he focused solely on his strokes in and out of her mouth. Using her for exactly what she was an ex fuck toy.

What baffled her the most was the lack of communication. Usually, his anger would entice him to slur names at her. Spit upon her face like last time and swat his cock against her nose. But he wasn't being rough with her. He was temperate, as if fucking a hole in the wall.

Gina twirled her tongue and added an excellent suction to add vigor to his nonchalant jabs into her mouth. He took detailed strokes as she tightened her grip, and she felt his thighs twitch, and a small groan escaped. Was he about to....

Without so much as a 'Take it slut, or Milk my cock whore' Lee quietly shot his load into her throat, holding his cock hostage inside her mouth.

"Uhmm." Lee took a deep breath and nodded.

Zipping his pants, he approached the door, "Make sure you call that guy. let him know he can come right away."