Friends With Therapy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, you can't touch my pussy since you don't know how to behave."

He brought her hand to his cock, and she began to jerk it, keeping time on each of his full nuts.

Another intense smack to her clit, sent her bucking up for more. The pain mixed with his dominant voice sent her cookie dripping honey into his sheets.

"Stick that little tongue out, dirty slut!"

"Ah," Mari rolled her eyes from Lee's rough touch on her sensitive flower while his nuts dangled against her forehead.

"Fuck, daddy. Ooh, rub my dirty little pussy."

Lee swatted her reddened, puffy lips, "I didn't tell you to stop. Keep licking!"

Mari sweetly lapped at his balls, swirling to the base of his cock, wanting more in her mouth.

"Face fuck me, daddy. Stick your cock in my throat, please."

Holding the base of his cock, Lee led his thick tip into her mouth. He settled halfway and worked his hips, swirling them as he explored the depths of her mouth. Mari gurgled against his shaft, thankful he wasn't going as deep as she asked. Twisting her head, she caught his cock, creating a tight suction that caused him to lean forward.

"Oh, hmm, fuck," Lee groaned, popping his palm against her slit, "Open your legs, slut."

Mari used the muscles of her mouth to create a suffocating suction that caused his thighs to tense.

"God, damn, girl," Lee uttered, falling deeper into her mouth, "You are a cock hungry slut."

When she made a choking gag, Lee removed his cock and allowed her to catch her breath. Clenching her tit, he kneaded them roughly, holding his cock with the other hand.

"Open your slutty fucking mouth," he commanded with a brute voice and skated his cock down her throat.

"Ugh," Mari shifted and gasped for air before falling back to take another shot.

"Come on, ugh, take it down!" Lee growled.

His loud voice caused her to cringe as cream gathered on her lips. She was used to his harsh voice when deep in his dominant state. It used to frighten her to the core and cause her insecurity. Now, she understood the gritter he became, the hotter he was.

Lee gave up trying to choke Mari and instead focused on fucking her mouth. He occasionally attempted to gag her but leaned back to let her breathe. Mari had him far too worked up to play around. He needed to cum.

"Put it back in your fucking mouth and give me that suction. You will have my cum in your throat since you can't take my cock, little slut."

Mari trembled from his dominating voice and fought the urge to caress 'His' pussy. Her cunt was leaking, and her clit was begging for attention. As if reading her mind, Lee gave her solace in a rough massage that made her thighs jump.

"Ooh, yes, daddy," Mari whimpered.

"Come on, Multitask, little girl," Lee urged, swatting her tender flesh, "You want my cum in your throat, don't you, cum slut."

"Ah, uh-huh."

Lee popped his palm against her thighs, tits, and protruding clit, before yelling.

"Answer me, cum slut! Address me correctly."

"Yes. Oh, yes, daddy, I need your cum. I want to taste you."

Mari twisted her head and wrapped her lips neatly around his shaft. Suckling his cock from his position was uncomfortable but made better by his fingers strumming on her clitoral hood.

"That's it, you beautiful fucking bitch."

"Mmmhmm, I, ugh."

Mari moaned against his cock, slurping drool and creating a suffocating suction on his tip. Lee pushed in and down, feeling his nut rising slowly. Her mouth was warm, and her lips fastened tightly.

"Fuck! Milk me, damnit." Lee ordered, losing himself in her proposal. Holding the base of his shaft, he slipped in and out of the wetness and groaned in appreciation.

"Uh, damn! Hmm, Ooh, fuck, I'm going to destroy this pretty little mouth."

Lee dropped his head and grasped her cheeks, sending his cock to jab in and out of her mouth entirely.

"Fuck. Tighten your lips around that cock, slut. Uh, oh, fuck...."

With his heart pounding, Lee gave five more slow strokes before sending a collection of warm jizsm into her jaws. Withdrawing his cock, he jerked the rest onto her chin while her tongue swerved to catch more.

Keeping his seed clutched in her mouth, Mari gave his balls scant attention as he slumped from his explosion.

"Oh, shit, oh, good girl." Lee mumbled, "Good girl. Good girl, swallow it. Swallow that fucking cum."

After swallowing it down, Mari hopped up with a smirk. Her tits bounced as she playfully hopped on her knees on the bed.

"I thought I was a cum slut. I am a good girl now?"

"Shit!" Lee waddled and looked toward the ceiling, shaking off the incredible bust before chuckling.

"Honey, you can be whatever you want," he threw up both thumbs, "You are a champion, baby girl."

Mari threw her hands up to cheer, her chin beautifully decorated with drool and drips of cum.

"It's gonna take me a minute to return from that." Lee sighed.

"It's cool," Mari smiled, "We can do it another time, or," she shrugged.

Lee nodded, "Are you hungry?"

"Umm," Mari shrugged, "I was going to get food when I left here."

"I can order in," Lee offered, "Or do you have plans?"

"No, no plans. Do you have plans?"

"I'm supposed to go to Houston early tomorrow morning. Wanna you ride with me? You can stay the night here."

Mari beamed and nodded, "Yeah. That's cool."

"Do you know what's cooler," Lee smiled, kissing her forehead, "You're head game. You can't take it all, but damnit, you are a trooper, baby girl."

Mari giggled and wrapped her arms around his neck. Emotions ran wild inside her head, with the L word trying to escape her lips. She swallowed them down and whispered into his ear.

"You're like my best friend, Daddy."

Reaching his neck, Lee kissed her forehead before twisting her to his lap.

"I like that, best friends for life. We can get bracelets," Lee chuckled.

"Ooh, or necklaces! Or some matching cups and pajamas and do each other's make-up and nails."

"You're a silly girl," Lee smiled and fluttered his lips against hers. "You wanna turn me into a fucking beauty queen, huh?" He whispered against her lips.

Mari bit her lip and did a seductive wiggle that coaxed his limp cock to rise.

"That was fast," Mari smiled, "You ready?"

"Condom or no condom?"

Mari answered by slipping her panties to the side and dropping her wet slit onto his raw meat. Once inside, she bounced her ass and whispered against his lips.

"I've been on the pill for two weeks, and I want a creampie, daddy."

Lee nodded and snatched her ass, pushing her further down on his length. If it was possible to do, Mari had opened his mind to the idea of something other than brutal domination. He couldn't help but softly brush his lips against her cheek and coo-soothing words that made her blush. But Mari wasn't used to his sweetness and had come prepared for brute handling into submission.

"Choke me, daddy."

Lee bit his lip and applied gentle pressure against her delicate neckline. His clutch tightened as she bounced, riding him down into the sheets.

"Uhh, are you scared to hurt me?" Mari giggled through the slight hold.

"Fuck, hmm," Lee groaned and pushed up to thrust deeper into her creamy pussy, "Fuck, yeah, ride that cock, bratty bitch!"

"Yes! Oh-" Mari struggled to breathe, and her hops slowed to a fast grind.

Lee let up, and she smiled, finding her rhythm.

"Uhh, yes, I'm your dirty bitch, daddy. Oh, fuck me like a little whore."

"Fuck me like a whore and stop talking," Lee announced, snapping her left cheek before leaning back on his elbow.

Mari palmed his hard chest, looking over her shoulder, working her ass, and quickening her hop.

"Slow down," Lee ordered.

"Oohhh, shit. Uhhm," Mari looked toward his devilishly handsome snarl and giggled, "Why?"

"Don't question me."

Mari slowed her grind and bit her lip, "Umm."

His cock jumped against her walls. She grew timid under his scrutiny and closed her eyes, focusing on the deep strokes.

"Oh. I'm going to cum," Mari moaned. A few more slow streaks, and Mari felt the rush of an orgasm hit, giving a lazy smile to convey her pleasure.

Lifting her from his cock, Lee threw her to his side, "Now clean it up."

Mari raised and flew to his lap, but he caught her by the hair and broke her stride.

"Lick it off slowly."

Darting her tongue around his mushroom head, Mari playfully lapped his cock clean. Lee's grip released, and he slipped his fingers deeper toward her scalp.

"Good girl," Lee praised, "Get back up here and ride me slowly. I think you want to be a good girl tonight."

Mari bit her lips, swallowing her devotion, and slipped back on his cock. She fell over to start bouncing, but Lee pushed her torso up and pinched her nipple.

"Hmm, Oh I..." Mari groaned as his cock filled her tightness with fervor.

"Sit," Lee requested, "I want my cock surrounded with pussy, or else."

Mari wasn't fast enough for Lee. Using his finger, she tightly squeezed her nipple. She winced, plunging herself down.

"Oohhh."

"Stop and stay up. Put your hands in the air."

Raising her arms high, Mari attempted to move, but it was a more complicated task in this position. Her tits popped around her chest, and muscles that had seldom been used before worked on in obedience.

"That's it. Faster."

"Ah, ah, ah," Mari grunted, her hands wavering above her. A sharp sting brought her hands to falter.

"Keep those arms high." Lee urged, slipping his fingers around her aroused clit.

"Oh. Uh!"

"Keep them up, little boss."

Mari dipped her hands but quickly replaced them, raising them high as a series of pleasures threatened to thaw her down.

"Oh, shit," she peered down at his fingers drumming along her clit and lost her balance, falling forward in a fit of giggles.

"Oh, fuck, I'm sorry, daddy," Mari kissed his cheek.

His heart leaped as her body melted against his, but she pulled up and positioned herself again in the awkward position. After a time and a few fails, Mari worked her slim thick body with vigor and hands high.

"Uhhm. Ohhh."

Lee laid back as he watched her perform and relished in his control and her wetness dripping around his sack. He was relaxed, but his balls gave that unique tickle that caused a satisfied sigh to rush from his mouth.

"Milk it slut. Milk my cock." Lee rasped, slapping each of her round, swaying breasts.

"Fuck. That's it, cum slut."

Squeezing her muscles, Mari ground her pussy into his lap and smiled when a spray of warmth entered her loosened walls.

+

+

Sunday morning, Mari awoke with her head lying on Lee's hard chest. Saturday was fun with the long trip to Houston. The fair was in town, and after pouting a few times and pulling his arm, Mari got her way, and they walked around for hours.

Mari offered to pay her way, but Lee wouldn't allow it. He brought her treats and played hoops until he won her a few teddies that currently sat neatly on his dresser. She couldn't wait to add them to her collection but didn't want to leave his side. She wondered if today would be a fair day to exit, not wanting to overstay her welcome.

"Good Morning," Lee groaned, shifting to his side and curling her in his arms, "Shit, I swear your little ass wore me out."

Mari giggled, "You wore me out. My legs are still sore."

"My balls haven't been this empty in years," Lee kissed her cheek, "Roll over so I can have my breakfast."

Shifting around, Mari sat up and spread her legs, biting her lip in anticipation. Lee scooted down and kissed her tender bud before falling into her snatch with heated laps and tongue twirls. Accepting his pleasure and achieving a perfect spasm on the tip of his tongue, Mari lay trembling as he mounted her frame.

Last night was rough, an intense session with the palm of his hand and a teaser of the paddle that soon became too much for the inexperienced Mari. But this morning was different...

Lee made direct eye contact as his hips slowly swept her valley. Bringing his head down, he slipped his forehead against her cheeks, delicately kissing her neck.

"Oh, mmm," Mari sighed, bringing her hands to his broad shoulders.

His gentle strokes were a foreign sensation, but she welcomed the beauty of it all. He smiled before locking his lips on hers. Mari pulled his head down and hummed around his lips until he broke his kiss to suckle on her neck once more.

"Hmm, my good girl," Lee moaned in her ear, sending a hot gust of excitement and chills around her arms.

Lee pushed deeper, brushing his shaft against her Gspot. He held his position and looked toward her awed expression.

"Ummhmm. Oh, shit, daddy," Mari gasped.

"You like this, baby girl?"

"Mmmhmm," Mari nodded.

He dropped to kiss her forehead, "I don't always have to be rough. If ever you need something else. I'll give you anything," he rolled his hips slightly, bringing her a slow-building orgasm that tingled to her toes.

She bucked up for more, but Lee chuckled.

"Relax and let me work it for you, sweetheart."

"Ooh, my," Mari bit her lip, tightening her clutch.

Her whimpers penetrated his soul, and he studied the detailed contours of her orgasmic expression. Her eyes bugged slightly as her head reared against the pillows forgoing her grasp on his arm to grasp his beard. She gave hectic tongue twirls that Lee sensually conformed to a slow tongue caress.

"Oh, daddy," Mari looked toward his head as his lips dropped to suck each rigid nipple.

"You're my princess," Lee announced, "Mm, you're so sweet."

His words, along with the tender strokes, brought a heavy filling in her chest as it rose and fell.

Lee rose, keeping his cock settled inside her. He looked like Zeus or any Greek God paintings she had seen. He lifted her legs to his chest and continued slowly grating, working her little box.

"You're getting creamy, baby," Lee smiled.

"Hmm, Oh, daddy, yes. I love it."

"Are you gonna cum for me?"

"Yes, oh," Mari closed her eyes but popped them open quickly as a gradually shooting orgasm penetrated her core. "Mmm, yes, oh, I'm coming for you, daddy. I'm your good girl, daddy."

"Hmmhmm, I know you are, baby," Lee cooed.

He gave another few soft strokes before pulling out, revealing his cream-coated cock. Like a good girl, Mari slipped down to wrap her lips around his tip and savor their mix. She focused on the head, giving his base a tight hold as his fingers brushed gently against her head. He patted her head, and she removed his cock from his mouth.

"That's enough, sweet girl. I've got to go to work this morning," Lee smiled, "You can stay around if you want?"

Wiping her mouth, Mari fought the urge not to agree to stay in his bed all day, waiting for him.

"Um, no, I should probably get going. Um, are you going to work like that?" Mari pointed toward his swinging cock as he ventured back into the bathroom.

"I'll be alright, baby girl. But I appreciate you thinking about me." Lee turned on the shower and looked toward her, "Give me a minute, and we can walk out together."

His cock faltered as he scrubbed the washcloth against his chest. He turned when he felt a breeze, and Mari stepped into the shower.

"Are you lost, little girl?" he asked.

Mari giggled, reaching for his lavender body wash and squeezing a little in her palm.

"No, but I need a shower. And you're my best friend so. This is what best friends do."

"You might be the first friend I've showered with," Lee smiled, his cock growing from seeing her tiny hands massaging her luscious breasts.

He paused his wash and watched her focus the suds around her stomach. When she noticed his stare, her fingers wavered along her nipples. She bit her lip, stepping closer.

"Are you trying to seduce me, little girl?"

Mari shrugged, jiggling her wet tits, "Maybe. What you going to do about it, big boy."

Dropping the rag to his feet, Lee snatched her slippery body. Her squeaky giggle echoed in the bathroom. Lee pressed her ass against the tile, swiftly entering her, and rocked his hips, tearing into her tight box.

"Wait! Woah! You can't treat a Princess this way, dude," Mari chuckled.

"You were such a gem this morning. What happened?"

Mari smiled, wrapping her arms tighter around his neck, "I needed, uh, uh, fuck."

"Needed what? You wanted more of this," He smiled, switching his hips around, delivering long jabs into her wetness.

"You, uh, you're so cocky."

"I know you love it."

"Oh, Mm, shut up. You know you love this."

"Who do you think you are," Lee groaned, "telling me to shut up?"

He rammed in and out with a passion, nibbling her ear as he felt this would have to be a quick explosion. Grasping her damp curls, He bit into her flesh and settled his other hand on the tile, pushing slowly as an orgasm built, tickling his balls.

"Shit. I love this little pussy," He groaned.

Mari swallowed her passion. Although she wanted to come on his cock she had two orgasms this morning and wanted to treat daddy to the best.

"Fuck daddy, mmm, it's yours, daddy, use me."

"Uhh, fuck, baby, where do you want it."

"I want your seed dripping from my little pussy," Mari whispered against his cheek, "Fill me up, daddy."

With a growl and lust for his little partner, Lee viciously pumped inside her slippery slit.

"Hmm, Ohhh, God, girl." His eyes closed.

Mari tightened her muscles harder around his shaft. He groaned a few times before his body jerked and his cock twitched.

"Ahh, uh," he sighed, keeping his cock settled in her pussy, afraid to move and drop her, "Damnit, girl, whoo."

"Does daddy feel better?" Mari asked, kissing the side of his damp beard.

He nodded and chuckled, "You didn't have to, but, um, yeah."

Mari giggled, "I can't have your balls blue at work."

Lee rushed to her lips, pecking kisses around her cheeks, "You're such a good girl, you know that."

Mari beamed and fell to her feet, stepping out of the shower to let him finish washing. She gathered her belongings in her bag and dressed, waiting for him in the living room. Mari had no idea what Lee did for a living, but when he returned in shabby coveralls, she had to ask.

"What do you do?"

"Nothing fancy. I work at a car shop on 17th Ave," Lee glanced at his phone, "And I'm almost late. Let's go, little one."

Lee hopped in his truck and turned the key, filling his car with the pop song that played from a station he had never listened to. It made him smile, but when he looked in his rearview mirror, Mari hadn't moved her car.

"Everything all right, baby girl?"

"I think my battery's dead. I'm sorry, I must have left the light on or...."

"It's alright," Lee chuckled, "Calm down, I'll jump it, and you can follow me to the shop. I'll see if we got a battery in stock.

+

Terrence's Auto repair was a shabby mess of an establishment but was known in Jacksonville to be the fastest in the business. They were also the busiest, and the receptionist worked overtime managing numerous clients. Gina sat at the desk and went over the details of the day. The phone rang frantically, and she answered with the gruff voice of someone who didn't want to be at work.

"What's it doing?" She scribbled the complaint and nodded, "I'll see what they can do, and I'll call you back to let you know when to drop it off."

She groaned as the customer went on about what else was wrong with the car and jotted the few words she could catch.

"Alright, I'll speak with them, and I will give you a callback. Is this number a good contact?"

"Okay, I'll be in touch."

Gina finished typing before entering the side shop to ask about the client's situation. Lee was under the hood of a car while Terrence was busy speaking to the owner.

"Terry, we got a call from Steve, 2013 Ford. He thinks it's the alternator again, and he needs...."

Gina paused when she recognized the young girl but quickly caught herself, "He said, um, he said, something was leaking too, so. He wanted to know when to drop it off."