All Comments on 'Friendship in Transition'

by Horhay_J

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
MOVE THIS CRAP

This should be in Transgender and Crossdressers.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Is there any more?

This was unusual yet very very sweet so I really hope there will be more. 5*

ibemeeibemeealmost 5 years ago
Even with a warning they whine!

A very good story that has a lot of promise. I’m looking for more thanx! And don’t listen to Anon’s who comment, if they can’t say it with their name frig em.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyalmost 5 years ago
Very moving

Enjoyed reading the story. Well writren snd paced.

5*

Have to agree with the negative, it should be in tg&cd, mostly because the audience there is looking for non straight relationships. Warnings only give some a target to save actually reading the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
More

I need more. The story must continue!

IrvingParkeIrvingParkealmost 5 years ago
Beautiful!

And right in the category where it belongs. Whether you continue it or not, thank you for the great story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
GREAT READ

This story is fine where it is. Actually could go in either catagory, it is a very sweet romantic story. The characters were allowed to grow and develope in very believable ways. Details and descriptions were realistic sex was believable. Hope you do add maybe another chapter, let us know how they adapt to college life together and how the families take to the new relationship since they grew up together so close and all.

EnjoyBothEnjoyBothover 4 years ago
Found This Story A Second Time and Loved It Yet Again!

I still had to comment on this story. Loved it! I read it once before while just reading here and there and not logged in. I was very gad to have stumbled upon it again this evening and wanted to make sure I left this note. Now, I'll get a chance to read over your other stories as well!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Beat transgender story I’ve come across.

As a bi guy who is currently in a long term relationship with a trans woman, this is the most realistic and relatable transgender story that I have come across on here. I really appreciate how realistic it feels and isn’t fetishizing being with a trans person. Thank you so much for writing it. Definitely worth 5 stars. Hope to see more stories like this in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Just adorable

I did not expect this to be just so fantastic, as a trans girl this is all I dream about, this was so cute and amazing 10/10

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Very sweet

Really helped me through some negative self hatred moments. I was crying too as these 2 cried the first time. I can't properly articulate what this story meant, and I probably won't have found this story at other times, but for now, thank you

griffin57griffin57over 3 years ago
Amazing

Truly a great story. I have written a few transgender romances stories myself as Griffin 57, and I love a storybook ending. Keep up the good work!

stickygirlstickygirlabout 3 years ago

This is so sweet and it was lovely to read a simple romance that happens to be trans. Yup - really refreshing and uplifting, you soppy old romantic! Keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Charming. True love rules the day.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I literally cried

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Hi Horhay_J,

5 stars for the time being, but I'll open this story 4 more times as anonimous to give you a total of 25 stars.

You have moved me and you made me cry!

Beautiful, romantic, realistic... I have no words to say what I felt reading this lovely romance.

Anonymous over 2 years ago wrote:

"GREAT READ

This story is fine where it is. Actually could go in either category, it is a very sweet romantic story. The characters were allowed to grow and develope in very believable ways. Details and descriptions were realistic sex was believable. Hope you do add maybe another chapter, let us know how they adapt to college life together and how the families take to the new relationship since they grew up together so close and all."

I agree 100%,

Please do it for us... Your readers.

Congratulations for your outstanding creativity.

JacktacularJacktacularalmost 2 years ago

Pure and simple, regardless of the transgender aspect this story should’ve stayed in Romance. That’s what it is pure and simple. An honest love story. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Bdog6896Bdog6896almost 2 years ago

I'll read this again later

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I feel so moved by this story. As per Jacktacular this story should have been kept in Romance.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHorhay_J@Horhay_J
190 Followers
I'm just a 30 something guy who enjoys writing as a hobby. Sometimes it feels that my whole life is an indulgence of various and numerous hobbies, including my job where I sit at my desk and talk into a microphone. While I present as a masculine straight man I'm not sure what...