Friendship in Transition

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Horhay_J
Horhay_J
190 Followers

Then I just started flicking the tip of my tongue under the head of her cock, and at this she finally let out a high pitched scream. It was beyond satisfying to see her wracked with so much pleasure at my hands (tongue).

When she finally came down from her climax her body was actually shaking. I moved up to her and wrapped her in my arms, where she curled up and together we just breathed.

"You ok?" I asked after a couple minutes.

"So good." she said in a small voice.

It felt so right to have her petite little body curled up in my arms, both of us basking in the afterglow of our love making.

And then we feel asleep.

When we woke up a while later we took a shower together in her small bathroom. She was so sexy dripping wet, and in the small shower she couldn't help but rub her ass against my cock. I began imagining fucking that cute little ass; I was hard in no time, but she said when she had a big orgasm like that she felt too worn out for more sex.

Instead she again wrapped her fingers around my cock and jerked me off while we stood pressed up against each other under the warm cascading water, kissing each other gently. When I came I put my head on her shoulder and she nibbled on my neck. It was sublime.

We leisurely got dried off and dressed, and went down to her car.

When we got in she turned the car on, but didn't put it in gear right away. The old manifold clicked quietly and diligently in the background.

"So." she said.

"Yea." I said back.

"That was fucking amazing." I continued.

"It was, it so was." she agreed. "You know you're my first sex since I began transitioning. You took my girlginity." and we both laughed.

"I'm honored!" I said in a regal way, but sincerely meant it.

"So..." I started, but trailed off to silence again.

"Fuck it, you wanna date?"

"Fuck yes!" I replied immediately.

There was a pause, and now Jamie's voice sounded small.

"Really?" she asked

"I know it sounds crazy, but I think I'm really falling for you." I said truthfully.

Jamie took a couple deep breaths, composing herself. She had a huge smile on her face, and so did I for that matter.

"Well, like I said," she began. "I'm never fucking gonna say when I fell for you. I'm gonna take that shit to my grave."

And again we laughed, it felt good to laugh together.

"Hey girlfriend!" I said to her with a smile.

"Oh my god, hey boyfriend!" she said back with unsuppressed joy. "Holy fuck I can't believe it. I feel like this has to be a dream."

"It's real." I said. I placed a hand gently on her cheek and leaned in for a soft kiss. It was wonderful.

As we sat back in out seats Jamie still didn't move the car.

"Hey, I have something I've been wanting to tell you but I wasn't sure if I should. Like, I wasn't sure if I should tell you or even if I was going to do it. But, uh, and I mean we can see how this summer goes first, but... I got into your college. I think I wanna go there for computer programming. Would that be ok?"

"Holy shit, really!?" I said in surprise.

"Yea, really. I mostly took this year off because I didn't feel ready to deal with college shit while going through transition. But now I'm ready, and I'd love to go to the same school as my best friend and... and my boyfriend." and she smiled warmly at me.

"Holy fuck, that's awesome!" and we embraced each other.

"I would love to have my best friend and MY GIRLFRIEND at my school with me. I'm so happy right now!"

"We're so fucking lame." she said with a laugh.

"Oh totally, and I'm super into it." I said, and the laughter continued.

Jamie then drove me home. I went up to my room, laid in my bed, and just thought about how fucking happy I was. I felt like I was on air. Jamie was right, it felt like a dream. But I knew I wasn't going to wake up from it, and that was the best part.

Soon Jamie texted me, probably right when she got home.

We spent the rest of the night texting and playing online video games just like we had so many times before. But not exactly like before. This time it was even better. This time we were more than best friends. Even though neither of us had said it, this time we were in love.

Horhay_J
Horhay_J
190 Followers