Friendship Leads to Sex & Emotions

Story Info
A friendship becomes more.
7.8k words
4.5
4.5k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A friendship becomes emotional.

This story arose after an episode in the UK room stimulated my memory to recall an incident from my past. In the Lit room a lady called Christine who it appears lives in the Greater Manchester area of England was being mildly harassed by a guy who lived within easy driving distance of that location.

The guy just wouldn't leave her alone and was obviously hoping to meet her, much to her chagrin and continually pointing out her conditions for chat in her profile.

I privately suggested she should block him but she said she was ok and would just wind him up. Once he finally understood he was getting nowhere Christine and I had a little private chat about the incident and how she had politely dealt with him.

Whilst talking my mind recalled that I had known a Christine from Manchester in my past, they were not the same person. I gave her a précis of what had happened.

In a world a good twenty-five years before I joined Lit I was a single father with three children who were just starting to make their own ways in life. The internet was in its infancy and my computer experience was in using accounting programmes for my occupation.

We did have a home computer mainly that the kids had used for homework and then their university requirements. It was dial up to get on line using a modem with all its 'bings and squawks'.

I had not formed a relationship while they finished their education and for some reason one day that became the topic of conversation. I was asked if I was going to find myself a 'lady friend'. I jokingly said I wouldn't remember how to go about chatting up a lady from the fairer sex.

Their answer was 'why don't you get some practice in a 'chat room'.'

'What on earth is a chat room' I asked.

I had never heard of such a thing but I guess they had all gained experience at school and university. They explained the theory to me and guided me to a hosting site called 'Freeserve.'

Next time I was on my own I set myself up an account and saw that the rooms were split between decades of age. I entered the '40's' as I still qualified to be in that room, before I realised it wasn't compulsory.

I spent my free time over the next week just watching the conversations in the room and imagining who these people were. I soon was able to identify some personalities if nothing else.

Then one day I noticed a flashing block at the top of my screen. I was unsure, but realised it had the name of a lady who was in the room. I clicked on it to find it had opened fully and minimised the room window. There was a 'hello' waiting for me. I quickly typed a reply.

'I noticed you are a newcomer to our room but you've not joined in yet, do you need any help?'

What do I say? Or do I even reply? I had been put on the spot. It was a polite offer I concluded and I ought to reply in the same vein.

'Hello' I said 'sorry for the delay in replying......I wasn't sure what to say other than hello, but yes you are correct and this is my first ever conversation in a chat room.'

Nothing happened for a moment then she replied. 'We all had to start somewhere you will soon get the hang of it. Just say hello when you log in and someone will reply. Don't worry if it takes a while, the response time varies with how many people are chatting.'

'Thanks for the info' I replied 'I may watch for a bit longer.'

'No problem....bye' she answered.

Well that wasn't too hard and I made up my mind to speak the next time I was on. Over the next few weeks I got used to chatting with a lot of different people, mostly in the main room but a few private chats as well. Nothing like Literotica.

The lady who had offered to help me contacted me again shortly after that and told me they were having a 'chat meet' in my area of the country in the near future and would I be interested in coming along.

I had to get her to explain what it was and found out it was a social gathering at a hotel with usually a meal and disco on the Saturday night. I told her I would get back to her as I would need to think about it.

I spent several days wondering if it was something I really wanted to do. Meeting with a completely unknown group of people, at least unknown in real life. In the end I concluded I may as well take the risk and it was only an hour and a half's drive from home.

The hotel was in a small seaside town called Burnham. It was smaller than I expected but seemed pleasant enough as hotels go. I had booked a single room by phone and it was mid afternoon when I arrived.

I got myself settled in and then wandered down to the bar. There were about thirty people sat chatting around a group of small tables that occupied a corner of the room and a few more stood or sat on stools by the bar. The mix was slightly more females than males and it was one of those strange situations when you know most of them are watching you as you approach the bar.

I took an empty stool and when the bartender was free I ordered a beer and casually glanced around at the other occupants who mostly had returned to their chatting.

After a while I realised a lady in the far corner was looking at me and as I looked back she stood and, weaving her way through the tables, approached me.

'Hello' she said in a pleasant voice 'are you here for the chat meet.'

'Yes' I replied 'but it is my first time and I obviously don't know anyone so was sat wondering who else was here.'

She asked me my room handle.

'Alanc........' I replied.

She smiled 'Yes we have spoken.....I arranged this meeting and everyone sat around the tables is in our group, come on over and I'll introduce you.'

She 'shhhhd' the conversations and duly introduced me to a chorus of 'Hi's and hello's' and a group at one table beckoned me over pulling up another chair for me.

I introduced myself again and recognised the handles that some of them were using but by no means all of them. Some of them had met several times and for others, like me, it was their first get-together. It was surprising how easy it was to fit in.

I had an enjoyable weekend, nice conversations, and everyone seemed to be perfectly normal people. At least I had gained an insight to peoples real lives. I got on well with one lady who I talked to often in the room but there was nothing untoward happening. She did teach me a line dance to 'Uptown girl' by Billy Joel.

Over the next few months I got to chat with more people and one in particular took my attention. We seemed to hit it off when ever chatting together. She told me privately that her name was Chris......but she used the handle 'Shirley V...'. Those of you of a certain maturity, perhaps others as well, would remember the film of that name that was located in the Islands of Greece.

My next 'chat meet' was in Birmingham and there were over 100 people again with a 50/50ish mix of genders. I travelled up on the Friday and had an early drink with others who had arrived. I had arranged to spend the evening out though as 'The Eagles' were playing at the National Indoor Arena, I couldn't pass up the opportunity to see one of my favourite bands.

I was late back to the hotel but there were a lot of people still chatting in the bars although the music and dancing had finished. From the gossip it became obvious that quite a few people had paired up and 'disappeared'. It was the first time that I was really aware of chatters having sexual relationships.

On the Saturday more people arrived and that evening was quite lively with a lot of dancing. I made friends with a group of ladies from Manchester who allegedly had been asking about me. We got to know each other better, mixing dancing with a lot of chat. It turned out that they knew Shirley V... and had been asked to give me the once over. They didn't elaborate about the request but they were great fun to be with.

It was more obvious to me on this night that some people had paired up and left the room early but I stayed till the end and had a few goodnight hugs before the night ended.

The next meet was in Rotherham just outside of Sheffield. I had taken the Friday off of work as it was a long drive from home and it was mid afternoon when I arrived. The Hotel had a large bar/ballroom area and there were already about 50 people gathered. I booked in and took my gear to my room before joining them.

Some of the Manchester girls were there and I joined their table after getting a beer and spent the next hour chatting and occasionally dancing to the house disco.

At one point one of the girls turned to me and said 'she's coming to this meet...did she tell you?'

I gave her a puzzled look...not knowing who or what she was referring to. She giggled out loud and turning to her friends almost shouted out 'he doesn't know.'

There was an outbreak of raucous laughter and whispering between them before she turned back to me. 'Chris...um...um.... I mean Shirley will be here a little bit later......did she not tell you she was coming?' There was no doubting the innuendo in her emphasis on the last word as they all started giggling again.

The subject of conversation was quickly changed and after a while we ended up dancing in a group.

It was perhaps fifteen minutes after we had got onto the floor that I realised something was up as the ladies dancing in front of me began smiling and tapping each other on the arms and paused their dancing.

As I looked at them puzzled I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around to be confronted by a very pretty lady who I didn't recognise. For a short moment we both looked at each other and my mind was racing as I took in her features.

She was about my height, 5' 8'', average build with a bob cut of straight blonde hair blue eyes and a lovely smile. She was wearing a cotton knee length dress with a small flower pattern. In one word 'smart' my brain concluded.

'Hi' I said.

'Hello' she replied.

We both smiled as our accents made it blatantly obvious we came from different ends of the country.

She looked over my shoulder at her friends who were waiting to see what was going to happen.

'I'm Alan and I'm guessing from the mumbling behind my back you must be Chris.'

'Yes' she answered as we both reached our hands out to shake then forgetting formalities we hugged each other.

'Shall we go and get a drink of some sort and leave the gossipers to themselves for a moment?'

'That sounds a good idea I'd love a coffee at the moment.' We wandered over to the bar and then grabbed an empty table in the corner of the room. We sat and chatted for a while expanding on the information we already knew about each other.

As time moved on we decided we would like to continue our chat privately and agreed to go for dinner in an Indian restaurant a few hundred yards down the road. We told her friends our plans with a hint that we wanted to be alone before we went to our rooms to freshen up.

When I was ready I went back to the ground floor and was chatting with a few others that I knew who had arrived and were at the bar. I saw heads turn, and turned around myself to see what had attracted their attention.

I smiled inwardly. Chris was walking down the stairs having changed into a stunning blood red dress and matching top. The conversation around me had gone quiet as they watched her approach. There was no doubt she knew what she was doing as her hips softly rocked from one side to the other.

We both had little smiles on our faces as she slipped her arm around me and kissing me on the cheek whispered 'ready?'

'Later guys' I said, and as we walked away I heard someone behind us say 'someone's going to be a lucky bugger.'

I waited until we were outside the hotel before turning to Chris and saying 'well you sure know how to make an entrance.'

She giggled and then burst out laughing, 'I didn't hear you complaining at all and I'm sure you enjoyed it as much as I did.'

I let out a small laugh, 'well it certainly didn't do my street cred any harm and that's a fact.'

We had a lovely meal and sat chatting as if we had known each other all of our lives. I don't think I had ever been so relaxed when meeting someone face to face for the first time.

We wandered back to the hotel and joined in with the crowd in the function room. Chris's friends had saved us places on their table with a few others who had arrived. I ordered a bottle of Merlot for us to share as we joined in the chatting and dancing.

Occasionally we were asked to dance with other partners but Chris made sure everyone knew the silent signal she was giving as she always returned and took hold of my hand or slipped her arm around my back.

It was many years since I had been in this situation and I wasn't sure how the night was going to end despite the expectancy that was obvious all around. The music had slowed to the last few handfuls of smooth sexy songs and we joined the floor, our arms wrapped around each other tightly as we rocked to the slow beat.

We could feel each other's body heat as our hips moved in time with each other and for the first time that night my cock began to react. It slowly pulsed in my briefs as it tried to escape their restraint, but was held trapped.

Our bodies were so tight together there was no doubt Chris knew the effect she was having on me and giving a little giggle she pushed harder against me and started rotating her hips.

She lifted her head up from my shoulder and we looked into each other's eyes before our bodies stilled and our mouths joined together. Our hips gyrated slowly together and time just slowly ticked on.

I was surprised to feel Chris remove an arm slowly from my back and then slip it between us and inside my trousers and briefs before softly taking hold of my tightly bent cock and straightening it. She whispered quietly 'is that more comfortable' as she put her hand behind my back again.

I'm not sure I had ever been the subject of such a publicly brazen action, as much as I enjoyed it. I moved my mouth to her ear and flicking it with my wet tongue said 'yes....thank you mam.'

I felt her body shake as she giggled to herself and pushed tighter against my groin, before she whispered back 'It's not the only thing that's damp around here.'

The DJ announced the last song and a few people disappeared from the floor but we continued our slow movements against each other's bodies along with a few other couples. Our mouth's rejoined the action as well; it felt as if we were moving in our own little world.

The song ended and we picked up our belongings as people drifted away, but I saw that a few of Chris's girlfriends had remained. Then I twigged it......they wanted to see what would happen.

Chris reached up to my ear and whispered 'your room I think' as she squeezed my hand.

I didn't need to answer and as we quietly walked away, I was half expecting cheers to ring out from behind.

We entered my room and threw our coats over the chairs and stood looking at each other for a moment. I was amazed at Chris's next comment.

'I want no messing about, we need to get rid of the lust first, I just want you to get on and fuck me.' Typically northern, blunt and straight to the point, at least it made her thoughts clear. She started to remove her dress and I could see she had been wearing matching red lace briefs and bra underneath.

I was a bit slower in removing my clothes not quite expecting what was happening. She had already ditched her underwear, had thrown back the duvet and had jumped onto the bed.

I was definitely the second runner and had to fight to get my briefs over my stiff cock. As I climbed onto the bed she parted her legs and pulled me on top of her body and then lifted her legs up high and wide. I parted my knees outside of her thighs and guided my precum dripping cock to her entrance just below her tiny landing strip.

My cock was telling me to dive in but my head wanted me to be sure this was really what She wanted and not what she thought I might want. 'Are you really sure this is what you want I asked?'

She nodded and reaching her hands onto my butt she pulled me deep inside of her pussy. I realised how ready she was as I slid all the way in on her own lubrication.

I held myself still for a moment then started to rock my hips slowly back and forwards. Chris began to moan immediately, she really must have been ready and I gradually increased my thrusts harder and harder deep inside of her.

I knew I was that aroused that at this pace I wouldn't last long and I could feel my balls tightening already. But it was the increasing volume of her moans that drove me faster and I knew I was approaching the point of no return.

'I'm gonna cum' I shouted and started to pull out.

'Noooo........in meeee' and her hands grabbed my ass and pulled my cock forwards and deep inside her as I started to pump my seed. I could feel her pussy milking my every drop and we were both moaning loudly.

We must have timed ourselves perfectly and I flopped down onto her body as I fought to catch my breath. After a couple of minutes I pulled my still stiff cock out from her pussy that I could still feel was pulsing softly. I rolled to her side but left my arm draped across her tummy as we both recovered.

I guess it was five minutes later when she rolled over to face me. 'I think this time we can make love.'

'Sounds good to me' I answered.

I reached over and started to caress her breasts softly with the back of my hand just gently teasing her nipples now and then. She smiled and rolled onto her back again, opening up the rest of her body for me to tease. After running circles around her nipples I moved down to her tummy and ran my hand over her silky smooth skin.

She must take some exercise classes as I felt the harder dome shape of her lower belly. I spread my fingers wide and covered that dome with my hand just squeezing very gently. She had pulled a pillow under her head raising it so she could watch my hand movements.

I moved it on downwards and ran my fingers down the creases of her groin and then back up a little teasing her soft landing strip.

She slowly parted her legs inviting me to move lower. I ran my fingers softly along the outside edges of her still puffy lips noticing their darker colour from her surrounding skin.

I moved my index finger to the back of her slit and really slowly drew it forward and felt the softness of her skin as her lips parted. Moving on towards the front I felt the harder lump of her clit under the tip of my finger and I circled it slowly. It was still sensitive as she let out a deep low moan.

I smiled to myself and kept my gentle teasing going until I felt her start to push her hips up against me. I took my finger back and she whispered 'spoilsport.'

'Oh......I'm sorry 'I answered 'were you enjoying that?'

She gave me a gentle slap on the shoulder 'You know bloody well I was.'

'I see.....I was just going to try something else instead.......that's if you don't mind.' She giggled and gave me another slap.

I moved my body around bringing my head down to the level of her parted legs and I could now see the dampness all along her slit. I popped my tongue out and softly teased her clit again causing her soft moaning to start immediately. I moved on and dipped my tongue into the dampness of her slit and my taste buds sensed the mixture of our juices that had remained inside of her.

I knew her level of arousal was quite high so I took my time using the tip of my tongue to play with her lips for a while toying with the little creases that ran the length of them, but after a while I returned to her clit and felt her body give a little jump.

I could feel her hands take hold of my leg and try to pull it towards her head and I turned to look up to see what she was after. She smiled down at me and said 'if you are going to eat me then I'd like something of yours in my mouth as well.'