Friendship Leads to Sex & Emotions

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Ah......get you 'I replied and I moved my lower body towards her head placing my knees each side of it.

'Mmmmm.......that's better' she whispered as she wrapped her fingers around my cock and pulled me down to her lips. My body gave a little shiver as her warm tongue started to flick around its head and I felt some drops of precum squeeze out and seep into her mouth.

I moved my head back down so that my tongue could start playing with her again, and I timed my licks along her slit to coincide with her head that was rising and falling against my cock. The sensation of her curled tongue was sublime as its tiny bobbled surface rubbed over the sensitive head of my cock.

I started to make longer licks of her slit, teasing her clit, then sliding along and dipping as deep as I could reach into her well. I could feel her gradually start to push back against my tongue as her arousal grew.

Her hands reached around to the cheeks of my ass and began pulling me deeper and faster into her mouth. I was in heaven, giving her pleasure as she did the same to me and my cock started to pulse and I knew I couldn't hold off much longer.

I was desperate for her to cum first and I concentrated on her clit and soon she was bucking against me. I could feel an increase in her wetness as she thrust up hard against me and her body shuddered underneath me as she came.

I was seconds away from blowing my load and the vibrations from her mouth as she moaned took me over the edge and my semen spurted down her throat as she pulled me deep into her mouth.

After a short while she pulled my cock out and rested it on her breasts as her laboured breathing recovered. I was a bit naughty and gently teased her clit causing little shudders in her body, until she whispered 'too much.'

I carefully moved off of her and turned back around so we were facing each other and we smiled and cuddled tightly.

She whispered 'thank you.......I so needed that.'

I was slightly surprised at her comment and gave a puzzled look before saying ' I'm just so pleased I was able to do that for you and it only repays what you did for me so thank you as well.'

I could see her eyes were slightly damp and for the first time I realised there was an emotional element to what was happening. I was wary of saying the wrong thing so rather than put my foot in it I just held her and shut my eyes. After a moment she asked if she could turn over and would I cuddle her to sleep.

'Of course' was my answer and she wriggled around and we spooned together with my arm draped over her middle. If she wanted to speak then it was going to come at a time of her choosing. We both dropped off quite quickly.

There was light shining through the cracks of the curtain when we awoke the following morning. She turned and we kissed softly before she said she ought to get back to her room and shower and change before breakfast. We popped on our clothes from the previous night and I escorted her to her room before returning and dousing myself under the hot shower.

Of the two of us I was first down to breakfast and joined the table with the Manchester girls. I poured myself a cup of tea and sat down in almost silence, and a lot of inquisitive stares.

One brave soul asked the question they obviously wanted the answer too. 'Well?'

'Well what?' I answered as I sipped my tea.

A chorus of 'oh come on....we all want to know what happened last night' rang out.

At that point Chris entered the room and came and sat next to me as silence reigned over the table again. She gave me a questioning look.

'They all think something happened last night' I said as I played footsie under the table. 'I slept very well how about you?'

Cottoning on she replied 'Yes I had a good night as well.....it was very cosy' then she turned and poured herself a coffee.

The girls were highly suspicious looking from face to face before jeering.

I said 'Look 'IF' something happened last night then I'm surprised you're all asking me, quite obviously I'm a gentleman and would never tell.'

I started eating as laughter broke out all around. Chris just sat quietly eating her breakfast. Normal conversation gradually resumed and they all started to plan what they were going to do for the day, which mostly seemed to be shopping.

As they gradually all finished eating they returned to their rooms to get ready and just Chris and I were left at the table.

'Thank you for your diplomatic answer. Some of the girls knew my plans but there are others I don't want to know what might have happened. I'd like to join the shopping party if you don't mind, can we meet for afternoon tea back here say 15:30.'

'Absolutely fine for me and I'd love to meet you later. I've not been to this part of the country so am happy to have a look around.' She smiled and squeezed my thigh under the table.

I spent the day wandering around the town checking out the sites and I also looked in one of the local museums before wandering back to the hotel. A few more people had arrived for the evening and I was chatting with them until interrupted by the 'shoppers' returning.

The ladies were all showing each other what they had bought. Chris came across to me and said she was going to take her shopping to her room and freshen up. I told her that was fine and I would order afternoon tea and would be in the area partitioned off for eating.

It was only ten or fifteen minutes until Chris came back to join me and I poured our tea. A few people looked as if they were going to come our way but I think they cottoned on to the fact we were having a private chat. It was the same as the previous day as we had a relaxed conversation and any onlookers would have thought we were old friends.

I had heard a few whispers about Chris, which I guess is usual gossip in chat rooms. But I had kept them to myself, although she did give me an explanation for her name. In brief her husband was ill and had major surgery for cancer which had affected their physical relationship. In what I thought was a surprisingly modern outlook he had given her permission to have liaisons with others as long as she updated him about them. They still both loved each other.

She had booked short holidays to Greece over the last few years and that's where her escapades started and meeting people through chat allowed it to continue at home. She said she was careful about who she chose and had as yet not had any problems.

I don't know if she had discussed any of this with her partners and I didn't ask. It did however give me a bit of food for thought. Was I just a one night stand? It certainly made sense for her but I was unsure what I wanted out of this, just sex or was I looking for something more. There was no doubt that there was something between us, but knowing of her home situation I wouldn't want to upset the equilibrium.

Anyway it wasn't a time for deliberating, more for fun, and our chat turned to more run of the mill subjects and after a while we rejoined the group in the lounge bar. It became obvious to me that although we moved about separately chatting with different people we kept returning to each other's company.

After a while people began drifting away to get ready for dinner and the evenings dancing. There were close on to one hundred people from chat at dinner and the hotel had given us a separate room and bar for the disco. I met Chris back down in the restaurant and again we sat with the Manchester ladies. The evening progressed as the previous day and although Chris and I danced a lot together we also had other partners.

I was mostly with the Manchester ladies and one in particular seemed to want to share a lot of my time. It felt a bit strange, was I an item with Chris for the week-end or more? How do I behave as Chris and I hadn't actually spoken about sharing the next night? I wanted to be with a lady but there seemed to be something budding between Chris and me.

I think Chris must have seen her friend's interest in me, and she quietly reassured me and let others know the situation by sidling over to me and slipping her hand behind my back and then turning and French kissing with me.

It was perhaps a not so subtle way of getting her message across. At least for the moment I knew where I stood.

The end of the evening crept up on us and Chris and I were rocking together to the slow dances. She was pushing her groin tight against me as she gyrated her hips. I had made sure my cock was pointing upright in my briefs after the previous night causing her to whisper in my ear 'pity....no need for adjustment tonight'.

I pushed a little closer so that she knew she had caused the same reaction, as I was stood to attention. The last dance was finishing as she lifted her head from my shoulder and said 'ok to go to your room again tonight.'

There was only one answer to that question and she knew what it was without me speaking. We said goodnight to our friends still on the floor and holding hands walked away.

We entered my room and dropping our jackets on to a chair we turned and kissed passionately. As we parted I quietly said 'thank you for the way you made the situation clear earlier, I'm still getting used to being in adult company and didn't want to make any assumptions.'

She smiled 'there is no way I was going to let anyone else have you this weekend, I basically knew from our room chats you were a nice guy and your behaviour in my company has just confirmed that. Tonight I think we can make love nice and slowly as if we do it every night.' I just held her tight.

We parted and then slowly undressed each other gently kissing each newly uncovered piece of naked skin until, completely unclothed, we slid under the duvet.

We started kissing gently and running our hands softly over each other's bodies, there was no need for a rush tonight.

Chris had turned onto her back and I was gently using my fingers to slowly tease every part of her pussy. Her juices were well and truly flowing and I slowly inserted two fingers inside of her. I just gently pushed them in an out at a slow pace and she moaned softly saying 'mmmmm....that's nice.'

At the same time she had a hand wrapped around my cock and was gently pulling my foreskin backwards and forwards over my knob which was shiny with my seeping precum.

It was cosy and relaxed love making as we slowly raised the level of each other's arousal until she whispered 'I want you in me now.'

She rolled away from me saying 'I want us to spoon.....let's keep this nice and cosy.'

I wriggled up behind her and her hand guided me between her legs and placed me against her slippery lips before she let go. I kissed her shoulder and wrapped my hand around her tummy. We rocked gently together and my uncovered knob felt really sensitive as it moved along her warm wet lips.

Our increased level of breathing was interspersed with soft moans as our bodies teased each other. When she knew she was ready she slipped her fingers between her legs and on my next thrust she guided my cock inside of her pussy. I held myself tight in there for several moments revelling in the soft rippling sensation of her insides.

She reached for my hand and guided it downwards and placed a finger on her clit moving it in a circle showing me what she wanted me to do before leaving it to me. I dipped it lower picking up her juices from the underside of my cock and returning to that sensitive little lump began to tease it.

After a moment she began to rock her hips and I timed my thrusts with hers getting slowly faster as the pressure inside her body grew. I let my wet fingertip slide back and forth over her clit as our movements got faster. Her moans grew and I sensed she was close to her orgasm. She bent slightly forward affording my cock the opportunity to push as deep as possible inside her and I was nearly ready to unload my seed.

I felt her pussy starting to pulse on my thrusts and her muscles began the actions of milking my cock, she moaned out loud as her orgasm hit and flowed through her. It took me two or three more deep thrusts before I held myself deep inside her and my balls emptied themselves in her warm haven.

Our bodies were tense against each other but very gradually we could feel ourselves relax. She took my hand from between her legs and wrapped it around her tummy holding it in place with her own. In a sleepy voice she whispered 'stay inside me.'

The next thing I knew it was morning and we were still cuddled up together but sometime during the night my cock had softened and slipped from inside her. I could feel the stickiness between us. I kept still until I felt her starting to wake up.

She gave a little moan then turned to face me. We kissed, but softly and gently before just cuddling together as we became more awake. In a very quiet voice she said 'thank you.' I kissed her softly on her forehead.

I escorted her to her room again and we met up at the breakfast table a short while later before it was time for everybody to make their way home. We gave each other a hug in the car park before our parting of the ways.

We chatted in the room over the next few months but due to work commitments I couldn't make it to the next two meets. Room gossip let me know she had been with two different guys and I guess I had been the subject of gossip prior to that as well.

I have to admit I was a bit disappointed to hear the facts, as having met her and got on so well I felt there was a connection of sorts between us. The reality of her story hadn't really sunk into my brain and in a quiet thoughtful moment I realised she had been completely up front with me. It was my interpretation that was wrong.

I went to the next meet which was held in Cardiff. I couldn't make the Friday but arrived mid day on the Saturday and met up with a large group in the function room. I knew Chris was going to be there and about an hour after I arrived I saw her walk in with another guy who I knew quite well and had been friendly with. Chris did make the point of coming over and giving me a welcome hug and I should hands with the guy as he tagged behind. They quickly moved on to chat with others and I hoped I had hidden my disappointment from view.

What was nice for me was the Manchester girls who sort of adopted me into their circle, and although they were lovely and I really enjoyed their company, inside I had that horrible feeling of something missing. A couple of them had a quiet chat with me telling me they should have made it clear when they first met me. I told them it wasn't there job to do that and we had a friendly hug to make it clear I held no hard feelings against them.

I had a reasonable evening dancing and chatting with many friends but I made a point of avoiding Chris and her partner, but I did notice them leave about twenty minutes before the end. I must admit it looked like he had had more than a few drinks as they left.

I danced with some of the Manchester girls as the evening came to an end and made my way back to my room. I had taken my jacket and shoes off and was about to fully undress when there was a faint tapping on my door.

Who on earth could that be I wondered as I flicked the safety catch over before turning the door handle? I looked through the gap to be face to face with Chris who was stark naked in the corridor with just a bottle of water in her hand.

'Please can I come in' she begged.

I flicked the catch and she quickly pushed her way in as I shut the door. I really didn't know what to say or do. She sat on the bed and said 'I'm sorry....... he fell asleep as soon as we got to our room. I wanted a drink and the machine was just opposite our room so I popped out to get a bottle but the door shut behind me and I couldn't wake him to get back in.'

'I don't understand' I said 'how did you know which was my room to come to?'

'Um.....um...... I agreed to share a room with him before we came but I wasn't quite sure about him. He has asked me to go with him a few times and for some reason I finally agreed.'

I shook my head struggling to understand her logic.

'When I got here and was booking in I made a point of asking which was your room.'

My face screwed up showing my puzzlement. 'Why?'

She paused and for the first time dropped her head for a moment before looking back up. 'I know I can trust you.'

'Shit' I said out aloud as I turned away, trying to gather my thoughts. As I turned back to face her she rolled onto her back parting her legs as she pulled them up. I was left staring at her pussy. 'Would you like to?' she asked.

I was confused enough as it was and it took me a moment to regain my composure.

In a quiet voice I said 'Chris......you can't do this to me.' I paused a moment as she took a more decent position sitting on the side of the bed. 'I understand your circumstances and I have valued our relationship...... I might be a man but I also have feelings and to be honest I'm struggling with them right now.'

She lowered her head and her shoulders dropped as her bravado disappeared.

I stepped forward and gently lifted her head to face me. 'I'm honestly not trying to embarrass you.....if the truth be told I fancy the pants off you..... but I know what I want isn't possible in your life. I'm not going to just fuck you for the sake of it.'

For a few moments we were just motionless looking as each other. She slowly stood and I started to move out of her way but she came and wrapped her arms around me and rested her head on my shoulder. I could sense her gently shaking with the emotion of the situation and I put my arms around her and softly held her as she let go.

After a few more moments I could feel her calming herself down and she took some deep breaths before lifting her head.

'Thank you' she said. 'I'm sorry I didn't handle that well....and...and there was no way I would want to hurt you deliberately.'

Her voice lowered to a whisper 'I want to ask nicely..... I don't want you to fuck me.... but would you please make love with me....please?'

We stood there just holding each other for several minutes. I barely knew what to think let alone what to do. There was me, fully clothed and holding a beautiful lady who was completely naked. It was surreal.

If this was the last time I was going to see Chris then I wanted it to end in a caring way. So yes, I agreed to her request but only on my terms. I don't need to describe it to you but suffice to say it was it was slow gentle sex tucked under the duvet for about an hour and ended with us just cuddled tightly together recovering from our orgasms.

When we were finished I gave her some fleecy loungewear that I usually carry in case of emergency, to wear. I escorted her down to the reception area and in simple terms explained to the night porter about her predicament. He came with us and unlocked her door, just the sound of deep snoring came from inside.

Chris said thanks and disappeared inside. As the porter and I walked away he said 'well.....I've seen many things but'......and he looked at me for a further explanation.

'Don't even ask' I replied as I went back up a floor to my room.

I slept through until my alarm went off, showered, and then packed my bags before going down to breakfast. I picked a small table and sat by myself.

After a moment one of the couple of Manchester girls I had spoken too came over carrying her coffee. 'Is it ok if I join you' she asked quietly.

She had been polite and kind before so I said 'yes.'

She sat down and reaching out placed her hand gently on mine. 'I know what has happened so don't worry about keeping secrets and you don't need to say anything either.'

She took a sip of coffee before continuing. 'I am a good friend of Chris's but I'm not sure she has the courage to face you this morning. Someone needs to thank you before we leave, it's just a bloody shame you live at the other end of the country.'