Friendship Leads to Sex & Emotions

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I managed a smile before saying 'thank you.' Then as an afterthought I said 'you may not know everything, but I still care about her, and I don't want you to break your friendship over this situation.'

She nodded and walked back to her friends.

I settled my account and was just about to depart when I heard my name called. Turning I saw Chris standing with the friend who had spoken with me.

She walked over and we stood looking at each other for a moment before she hugged me tightly and I reciprocated. No words were necessary as, for that moment, we were one. As she released me and turned away her friend smiled and gave me an acknowledging nod of her head.

The end.

Shortly after this happened the chat room host went bankrupt and to make matters worse my mail account was hacked and I lost contact with all of my chat friends. I was lucky to start a relationship with a lady who lived closer to me shortly after that.

As with all stories you are welcome to comment but please be kind, this one is highly autobiographical.