All Comments on 'Friendship or Love, Strange concept'

by Cagivagurl

Sort by:
  • 305 Comments (Page 2)
jd3608jd3608almost 4 years ago

So for all of you who insist that it should have been: "bro's before hoes" and that the fact his so called friend was dying was an excuse to forgive the affair are smoking crack.

To my mind, a true friend wouldn't engage in an affair with a true friend's wife. The wife shouldn't engage in a friend to comfort a dying friend. Both are selfish reasons that are merely an excuse to abuse the trust in a marriage or friendship.

The fact that he stuck to his beliefs and refused to accept it is in my mind the only one without situational morals.

Thank you Cagivagurl for giving us someone with a backbone that sticks to their morals...

georgelittle2000georgelittle2000almost 4 years ago
Some thougt

This excelent story deserves a sequel telling how he made it up for Roisin, how he dealt with a cheating ex-wife and a backstabbing daughter, and how he rebuilt his life.

Only one consideration: the moment he set foot on that place of iniquity his dignity would disapper.

Nontheless I give it 5 stars

InfiniteCycleInfiniteCyclealmost 4 years ago
5 stars

I'm not sure about the attempted reconciliation, I don't think I would have gone there, but it's your story.

It did cement one aspect about the wife though. She cared more for that life, the life of her dead lover, than she did for her husband. It just made it more obvious that her priorities did not reside with the man she married.

Aside from that aspect, there is just one thing I would have done.

I would have said "Sure, give me the letter".

Then I would have burnt it infront of her eyes and pissed on the ashes. But that's just me, I'm a vindictive bastard. And I could only have ever been civil to her because of the kids at best.

It's obvious to me that Ashley has a price tag attached to her love and loyalty. Well, she got what she wanted out of life, minus having a husband bought and sold on her trading.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Best Story

Best story I have read for a long time. He stuck to his guns and was true to himself. Obviously the whole idea of her going down south was to have an affair. The whole story was just great and true to life. Only thing is, please take a course in punctuation or get someone to edit it. I know punctuation is getting to be old fashioned, but it does spoil the read. From one Kiwi to another, thank you for sharing.

We write at JRSmale, but have not managed to get as much Aotearoa atmosphere into our stories as you have. Marie.

oldtwitoldtwitalmost 4 years ago

Good read, a full well thought out plot with very easy to believe characters but not enough sex, this is “litEROTICA” after all.....

JbRobertssonJbRobertssonalmost 4 years ago

I suspect the reason why Grant's son was reluctant to return and care for his father was because he knew good ole dad was a sorry bastard and deserved to die alone. Any man who would treat his "best friend" the way he did, would have a history of treating people badly.

He certainly thought he was entitled to use Rob's wife when he wanted - and apparently had little difficulty in convincing her it was not only reasonable, but that Rob would eventually come around to their way of thinking.

Neither Grant nor Ashley were worth a bucket of warm spit.

NitpicNitpicalmost 4 years ago
Well

Well where is the rest.As the story ended,they still aren't divorced.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
THIS WOMAN IS DELUSIONAL........

Maybe at some point she loved her husband, but the first time she touched Grant's dick that ended. In all honesty I don't know how he could have taken the skank back into his life in any way shape or form. And his son would have known all the particulars of the divorce immediately. Yeah I know there was a female child involved but if she knew what her mother was doing then there would only be a son because that little bitch would be dead to me. I would ask her fiancee if she could do that to her father, the man who loved and raised her what could he expect from her. I would ask anyone in her future the same question. This kind of betrayal warrants sustained retribution.

tazz317tazz317almost 4 years ago
THAT LETTER WILL FOREVER REMAIN CONTROVERSAL

ask either of them to explain the bridge between the antagonists and the truth. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Thanks for this, well done

☆☆☆☆☆

pour encourager les autres

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

His wife is a moron . She put someone else above her husband and family knowing her husband didn’t agree . I guess for the stories sake he let her go but I’d have said if you leave don’t come back and had her served immediately. Grant is a scumbag who fucked his best friends wife . There would be no second chance and my daughter would get cut off for some time after finding out she stayed with them while her mother was sleeping in grants bed , not even trying to hide. I like him donating the money in his name to something he hated but now I’d see if the vineyard was left 1/2 to me and my ex wife and if so put my 1/4 for sale to the most aggressive opinionated partner I could give them . Maybe even ply nice with his son and see if he wanted me to buy his half than sell 75 % of the majority’s share . His wife wanted to fuck the friend for months than have hubby come live there in grants bed happily ever after. How dumb could she be . They were lucky , they day he caught them because I’d have lit fire to the bedroom with her stuff in it . Glad hubby showed balls mostly but did give her a chance when he caught her and again later after he moved. I would never , every time we fucked I’d see her face begging him and not me and it wouldn’t matter what she said or really felt. Lines get crossed and there are always consequences you must live with .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
just one comment needed

what a stupid self serving bitch.....Karma is great

jtwheelsjtwheelsalmost 4 years ago
She cheated and got caught And with no remorse.

Both former wife and friend immediately get no contact how can any self respect remain if don't cut them out NOW

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Nitpick to help improve already pretty good writing

"... and the amount of work I had cued up ..." queued up

TreymonTreymonalmost 4 years ago
Thanks for not

Creating a strong person and then doing an aboutface simp on him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Mixed feelings.

The story line was different and well written. A few grammar and spelling mistakes but not enough to detract from the writing. Very few Loving Wives stories make me feel the emotion I felt reading this one. Ashley's character, as written, was dumb beyond all measure. There was never any genuine love between her and Rob no matter how hard she pleaded. By the end, I hated her. On the other hand, Rob should have dumped her earlier and never looked back. This really tells me that the writing was excellent because I developed all these feelings for fictional characters.

lujon2019lujon2019almost 4 years ago

God what a pathetic cuck

takes the whore back and waits for her to leave him

cucks get one star

Also if his bitch of a daughter knew her mother was a cheating fuck slut why did she get mad at her mom after her dad told her? MONTHS after she already knew?

User316User316almost 4 years ago
Wife's Motivations

Enjoyable read. I agree that the wife's behavior makes her look dumb. Her decision to cheat sounds premeditated. The spare room was never used. Then she continues to pester her husband to take her back and move to where the infidelity occurred. She never understands her husband's position and never moves on. I think it might have been helpful to have more explanation behind the wife's crazy thought process.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
more

needs more. should have been able to hurt him some way before he died. expose him or something.

And frankly seems like they were cheating before and she just threw her husband away.

And the daughter? why would anyone marry her if she even supports her mother cheating? You didnt address it.

timrivtimrivalmost 4 years ago

Very similar to another story I read on this site.

danbo56danbo56almost 4 years ago
good read

good story think there is room for a bit more Sylvie and Clive could be a story living on the vineyard Ashley really didn't get any real pain but otherwise great read.

CumminginsiderherCumminginsiderheralmost 4 years ago
You need

To learn how to write an ending to a story.

Your stuff starts off as a solid 4 and then rather than building on that you tank the story on the last page.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
What an loser bitch and pathetic daughter.

Script was one of the best, but simply divorcing the bitch isn't always right there should be some revenge too.

WillowghbyWillowghbyalmost 4 years ago
Open Questions

Was the divorce ever finalized?

Why was Sylvia's fiance not clued into his future bride's morals? Or was he stupid?

Did Rob share in the inherited 50% ownership of the winery?

Finally, why do so many commenters feel this is an incomplete story? (While no OTT BTB occurred, every character is moving in a logical, consistent manner.)

Thanks for a really good story. Room for improvement in grammar & punctuation.

Keep 'em comin'.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good Job

You succeeded in making me hate Ashley. If she truly loved her husband she would have immediately returned to him. You can’t rub the affair in his face and hope for reconciliation. She never owned the pain she caused him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Go kiwi

Love a good kiwi story.....great to read one where I knew the locations...good writing too...nice one

fritz51fritz51over 3 years ago

I was seriously concerned with Rob was allowing Ashley back into his life. She had already demonstrated her devious nature, using sex to manipulate him. But at that point he had made the break, marriage over, new house, new life, why let her back in? Especially when she immediately set about pushing her same agenda: getting Rob to live at the seen of the crime!

What had happened to cause Rob to believe that she'd changed?

Ashley had committed an act too vile to be forgiven. She didn't just have an affair, she chose Grant over her husband after being found out and actually believed that he should be OK with it.

I only saw the same old, same old coming from her: "He's done with my pussy now, so Rob, come get it."

WTF?

someoneothersomeoneotherover 3 years ago
Would be great story with more development

This was a good story, BUT:

1. I could not figure out why the wife became an adultress. Really made no sense. Was she a slut who wanted cock while staying at the vineyard? Did she fall in love with a 2nd man? Was wife so stupid that she could not differentiate helping a person and sex? These questions were never answered. It seems that wife fell in love with 2nd man and the vineyard, and no longer really cared about her husband, but not developed or clear.

2. How could wife not realize that she had to return with her husband after being caught cheating? She did not seem to be stupid, but one would have to either not care or be an idiot not to accept a very clear time-limited offer of reconciliation. No idea what her thought process was.

3. I am surprised that husband was as magnanimous as he was to both his wife and daughter. It would have been good to have some explanation of why the daughter conspired with her mother, rather than trying to save the family.

4. Why did Grant not take a semester off from school to be with his father?

trance00trance00over 3 years ago
My Theory

Why did Ash agree to become an adultress? I think, primarily, it was because Grant exploited her sympathy and compassion for him in order to manipulate and seduce her. Once she gave in, he used the joy she gave him as evidence of her "noble sacrifice." She then deluded herself into ignoring the pain that she was causing her husband, convinced that he, too, eventually would make a "noble sacrifice" for her and Grant. She was so sure of her husband's love that she was willing to count on it, exploit it, and thus prove she was unworthy of it.

The real question is why did Grant betray his best friend? Perhaps his impending mortality made him that selfish. Perhaps he felt that the bequest he left for them after his death would mollify and justify for his selfishness. And then there's the brain tumor. Brain tumors have been known to alter people's personalities . Maybe his brain tumor turned Grant into a prick. Or maybe Grant was always a prick and never felt the need to show it until the end.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 3 years ago
how is cheating consider a "Noble Sacrifice"

that like calling a child born from an affair a blessing. Or all this be the bigger man crap. she wants him to do something she can't even do.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
what kind of moron thought this > need proof

"I do love you, I probably always will but you chose to give that love to another man, I am sorry Ashley, but this is down to you."

AFTER WHAT SHE DID ?

no sane man would say this, no sane female either

CaOldDogCaOldDogover 3 years ago

Great story but Ashley was a little braindead. I'm glad you didn't have them reconcile so the ending was normal life not good not bad just life. 5*

unMisTakenIdentityunMisTakenIdentityover 3 years ago
Pretty well written. Gave it 4 stars.

Story caused a lot of reactions as I read it.

I understand loving someone. Especially having had a happy life for 25 years. But what the best friend and wife did is simply the worst kind of betrayal short of murder.

I would have cut both if them out if my life. No chance at reconciliation. Negotiate the divorce. Move on with life.

And after finding out my daughter, as a grown adult...having adult relationships of her own...knew about and had little long lasting problems with what her mother and Grant were up to? I would have felt like a failure in teaching her to have a moral compass in her own life as her father. I would have told her as much and cut her out if my life as well. It was clear based on the fact she studied agriculture...and loved the vineyard...that she couldn't wait to work there and eventually inherit her part of it. It was betrayal pure and simple.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great story, good writing

Idiot wife, so happy you kept him steadfast against a reconciliation with this moron.gave it a 5.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
arrogant

fucking whore. like most democrap women they can justify anything; voting for the most corrupt woman in us history(hillary if you didnt know), vote for a senile womanizer( why are conservative womanizers reviled but democrap womanizers are tolerated?), hate 1 man, trump, so will vote for a party that wants to ruin america? elect dem representatives that are lying traitors as soon as they are sworn in? they swear to protect and defend the constitution from enemies foreign and domestic, but THEY are the domestic enemies and therefore traitors of the countrey

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitover 3 years ago

Very good. Ash’s attitude was ridiculous. If it was ‘only sex’ but she knew it would hurt Rob, then clearly she also knew that ‘it meant nothing’ was a blatant lie.

Bottom line is their last conversation: she chose Grant over her husband, knowing how Rob felt, and knowing he was aware of her lies. He could have told her that when he filed for divorce, starting that she destroyed his trust.

As an aside: When I was a kid, my dad drove a Spitfire. Even at moderate speeds, those cars would be destroyed in a crash. Dad had to get rid of it when I was 10, it became far too small a second car for a family of 5 (my sisters were 8 and 9 at the time). We’d either crouch into the tiny space behind the seats, or unzip the rear window and sit on the edge looking over the ragtop.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I agree with the comments. He was an idiot and the ending felt more like the author was tired of the story than a real resolution.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 3 years ago
I read it again.

The story really is well told, but how many chanced does he need to give her? There was never any way back. I do understand how being blind sided after years of dedicated marriage leaves a person slow to respond and giving far too many chances, but she was in love with a ghost and not her husband. It really is a very disturbing story. Well told.

helix247helix247over 3 years ago
agonizing but excellent

The usual BTB satisfactions are not available when the perp is dying and the LW is caregiving. So the MC is left without any good options. The author wrings every drop of feeling out of this tension. Well done!

MormonJackMormonJackover 3 years ago
It is agonizing, and well done!

I was agonizing with Rob - how could his wife do this to him? How could she not see what she had done. And I hated his daughter for siding with the mom. Sounds like she has plans to take a lover as well.

Well done - glad the husband did not take the wife back.

smmhomesmmhomeover 3 years ago
Hard to imagine it was a happy 25 years

Ashley never listened to her husband or tried to understand his concerns. She only had concerns for herself and for Grant's wishes. Her selfishness went on for years. This makes me wonder how could such behavior appear out of nowhere and persist for so long? What was the previous 25 years really like?

This also makes me wonder why try to reconcile? She shows no remorse, nor understanding of the problem... she just wants what she wants (i.e., get over it and come to Grant's place... it's what Grant wanted..). How does such a self-centered attitude lead to an attempted reconciliation?

Her atrocious attitude makes this story far too long. She is toxic. Leave her. Try to find someone who shows genuine concern for your feelings - as you do theirs. Move on. The end.

tralan69ertralan69erover 3 years ago

A very Good, well written story.

Thank you

@someoneother

Would be great story with more development

You need to READ the story, your questions will be answered.

You should proofread your comments. I believe Grant wasn't in need of taking off a semester from school.

TechumsahTechumsahover 3 years ago
I will bite

So what was in the letter?

Xzy89c1Xzy89c1over 3 years ago

Read a couple of your stories now. Women who cheat and want man to accept, and men willing to accept until the women push well past bounds of absurdity. The men always take the women back. Then the inevitable break where the woman leaves the man. The men are so weak.... specific to this story, his daughter knew she was cheating? In reality he would have pushed for wedding at vineyard and then not have shown up.

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyabout 3 years ago

I liked the way you kept giving the impression he’d give in but steadfastly held the righteous ground.

SexecutionerSexecutionerabout 3 years ago

This writer loves glorifying cheating sluts and emasculating their husbands.

I do hope her 15 cats keep her in well enough company....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

What is it that this woman does not understand? She lied to him; had an affair with his best friend; they hid it from him and she thinks he should just forgive her. You get the feeling she was too stupid to understand that even she was used by his supposed friend - like eating your cake and still have it. The sneakiness is what got to him and I agree - Leave the bitch! Fuck them both! He should not even have tried to get back together. Kick her to the curb; No quarter given! Burn the bitch TOTALLY! 5-Stars!

etchiboyetchiboyabout 3 years ago
It’s simple. She may love Rob, but she loves the Vineyards and Grant/the memory of Grant more.

Which is the opposite of what it should be. Her love of the Vineyards was stronger than the pain she knew she was inflicting on Rob.

All kinds of little analogies I could make about that, but. I won’t.

4-stars

brian_scoobybrian_scoobyabout 3 years ago

Ashley was just dumb. In her later years... could her changing hormones just made her dumb. Or, maybe she saw an opportunity to have the vineyards after a little time with a ill Grant. That last thought just makes her look evil and a dumb cunt for throwing away a 25-year marriage. So sad... but happy for Rob moving on. Thank-you for your story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Rather awkward story but I "grant" that some women are capable of so much deceit and self-absorption that they can compartmentalize different men at the same time. But it is not a proof of polyamory as they claim, it is a testament of selfishness like every other story of adultery.

What is missing in the buildup of the story is the part when woman decides to go away to "help a friend". There is no enough motivation there, wives do not do that kind of stuff, the author should motivate that better. The same with daughter's attitude, that does not make sense the way it was presented here. The whole story needs rewriting. Another weakness with this author is her tendency to rattle repetitious dialogues and actions although in this particular story this is not as bad as in some other stories she has done. Two stars, if you can rewrite it maybe it can go up a star for me but this is not a "Great American Novel" for sure.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 3 years ago

"I just wanted to bring some joy to his final days." - So hire him an escort!

\

"You know I couldn't leave him like that, honey he has had a smile on his face, he has enjoyed his last days" - Of course ha has, he's been fucking his "best friend's" wife!

\

"Why can't we try to fight for our marriage if you do love me like you say, why can't we try?" - Sigh. Why "fight" for a marriage when she's already surrendered?

\

"No Rob, please not that, they will hate me." - Why would they hate you? You were doing the right thing, weren't you?

\

I don't believe that you need to attend the reading of the will to receive a bequest. I think the only practical reason to attend is so that you know what you're entitled to.

\

The money was left to him, it was his right to do with it as he wished.

\

"we could have used it at the vineyard" - "We" could have used it at the vineyard? What does she have to do with the vineyard?

\

If their dying friend was a woman, would she be okay with Rob fucking her?

\

"Jesus Rob if you had gone down there with me in the first place like I asked, it wouldn't have happened." - I know I've said this before, but if Grant needed her fucking that badly, why would Rob being there change that? Obviously he COULD have gone without, so why didn't he?

\

"Yeah, but Rob we tried here, and this isn't home for me, this place isn't us. Why couldn't we try at the vineyard, if you would just put aside your anger and come down and give it a go?" - Because the vineyard isn't home for him, it was home for you and Grant. God, she's so dense, she can't see the reverse of her arguments.

\

"It's what Grant wanted." - Oh, THAT'S gonna work, LOL!

\

There are many stories, not just "dying" (in quotes because there was at least one story where the guy was faking it.), where the wife believes that she's doing a "good" thing, yet she hides it. If you truly believe that you're doing the right thing, then why not be open about it?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

She was damaged goods. He found a Much better woman, why settle for less? I hope that 6 months of fucking Grant was good enough to last her a lifetime. All the cock she gets hereafter will be consolation and pity fucks. May she rot in the sewer she made of her marriage and her family.

Thanks for the effort.

NitpicNitpicalmost 3 years ago
Should

He should have told her if she went to care for Grant,he would divorce her and done so when she left.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great story, well written, well told. Perhaps the best telling of the “I’m just going to fuck this guy altruistically you understand that, right honey?” stories I’ve read. Thank you.

helix247helix247almost 3 years ago

Of the several stories here on this theme, this is still the best.

I love the sinister twist of donating the $4 million in guilt money to a cause that the dead "friend" would hate.

Huedogg2Huedogg2almost 3 years ago

its the Florence Nightingale syndrome. She tried to save the world but not her marriage.

swedishreader1swedishreader1almost 3 years ago

Good story but if my enemy owned a vineyard I would purchase a decent pair of bolt cutters.

A vineyard needs vines.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Very sad storey, I can feel for both sides. Very well written.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The big issue that’s never addressed is why Ashley suddenly decided to sleep with Grant

The justification of ‘he’s dying, therefore no threat and we can move on once he’s gone’ may have rationalised Ashley’s actions in her own mind, perhaps to assuage her own guilt for as she clearly knew it was wrong

But Rob’s refusal to have any interaction with Grant, even refusing to read the letter after he’s died, denies us the readers the third perspective in the love triangle

Yes Grant was more alpha than Rob, but why did he shit all over his friend’s marriage?

I seldom exhort the author to fill in the blanks, but this time I’m intrigued to hear the third voice in the story - the btb crowd would I’m sure like to portray Grant as a callous arsehole of the highest order, but there’s so much scope for Grant to display regret and remorse for his actions should the author choose that option too

So please, let’s hear Grant’s perspective before we pass judgement

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Even at the end, she never takes responsibility! “I’m sorry for what happened”, is NOT the same as l’m sorry for what I chose.

secretsalsecretsalalmost 3 years ago

Enjoyable, but your stories would be quite a lot better if the cheating wives didn't all come across totally delusional. It'd make the stories a lot shorter, since the husband wouldn't have to painstakingly ELI5 it to them, but that gets old quick anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

"During the evenings once we lost the light we planted the grapes planted." Such careless proofreading results in a sudden distraction that takes the reader out of the story..

eh9198eh9198almost 3 years ago

Good story. I wish it had actual sex in it though, being an erotica site and all. Would have added a ton of depth and detail, too.

Lawrie1941Lawrie1941almost 3 years ago

Great story well written, a little more BTB would have served the story a little better. Ashley at no time showed any remorse, that should have been addressed, as the writing did draw out many emotive responses in this reader.

iameaseliameaselalmost 3 years ago

While a good story, you did write a wife that had the IQ of a banana, if that banana was brain damaged.

And the husband......c'mon there would be no chance ANY man would walk back into that skanks arms. Cledarly since his home "wasnt them" and he should move down to the vineyard, she wanted to relive the life she had with Grant through her husband.

Again really good story, but Im not sure a dumber cunt and daughter have ever been written. Or husband for that matter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This is the first time I’ve given a story of yours one star.

The first act was lifeless bricklaying. The second was a far too predictable rehash of an old story here on Literotica, the one where two couples went to college together, a wife was killed at work and the other wife used mental anguish to get her husband back, provided she go down on his lover.

The third act? By that point you were just pandering to the BTB crowd. The same ones who call you a transsexual.

Hope it was worth it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

You choose risky premises with difficult storylines. It seems as though you are looking for that certain one that is both known and fresh enough to expand in a new direction. I sure hope you find one that matches your talent because that one will be a knockout. Thank you for this effort.

LWlurker

zeuspmzeuspmalmost 3 years ago

almost as if a robot wrote it

RuttweilerRuttweileralmost 3 years ago
A bit disingenuous

I believe the author is writing some of her stories to highlight how obstinate, inflexible, and oblivious many of the male protagonists are in the LW genre. I suspect that the goal is to demonstrate how many men work against their own happiness here. They act like stubborn jerks, and cut off their own noses to spite their own faces.

I don’t think the author means these to be serious stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Very one dimensional characters, esp the wife. Also very similar to another story, Holiday Hammer Blow. Well, vise versa I guess, since that was in newer. Wife screws another guy, then can't understand why the hubby won't forgive and then starts making him the bad guy cause he just won't 'get it'. If she had gone home when her husband told her to, it would have been a more believable story. As it is, Ashley really didn't love her husband or her life with him, otherwise why stay at the vineyard at all after Grant died? I will say though, that the character of Grant had no blame in this. It was already shown that he was suffering mentally because of the brain tumor.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I really like this Author stories though the husbands are usually terribly spineless.

The story has caused me several sleepless nights. The wife throwing away her husband for six months with her boyfriend hurts my heart badly. Then her thinking the husband would take her back once boyfriend was not around. And the daughter basically siding with mom and boyfriend over her own Dad.. plus The supposed best friend shitting on the husband.

I have so many questions swirling in my head that I have to remind myself it’s just Fiction. I appreciate the authors other similar story did help me get something from the wife’s perspective.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

i despise the whores that cheat and say its for compassionate reasons, Im pretty confident that if rob(or any husband) had "compassionate" sex w/ a female close to the wife that there would be hell to pay, another double standard for the feminatzis as the world of females know no male is capable of compassion. It sex for the males and sex for the whores. Lots of people die poor lonely scared and in pain, does Lhe give a fuck about them?. Dont know why but ashley was a selfish cunt and after 20+ yrs w/rob, decided she wanted something different, to pretend she was a grand dame of an estate? anyhow, she felt after 20 yrs that 1- she took robs love for granted and 2- she was"entitled" to live her dream? gant tries to buy rob off w/ $ and his vineyard but rob was his own and a better man even if not as outgoingly successful and wealthy. kudos to rob. I hope ashley and the vineyard both do badly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Grant the arsehole had the resources and could have had round the clock home care, with his friends visiting. But no, he acted the "poor old guy" who needed to be pampered and cossetted and who better than his best friend's wife. She already showed inordinate empathy towards the arsehole and couldn't wait to be with him! She reaped what she sowed and deserved all the pain of losing a faithful husband. Beware of forceful, outgoing, BEST FRIENDS!!! Good for Rob for standing firm.5*s.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Can I you PLEASE tell this from the wife, daughter, and Grant’s perspectives?

I would like to know so much. When the affair started, why the wife chose Grant, who is biological Dad of kids, why Daughter sided so much with Grant, etc.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is similar to the recent one this author wrote.

What appears to be a normal wife in a happy, committed marriage...has to "give comfort" to the couple's long time friend who has a terminal illness.

Committment. Happiness. 20 plus years of marriage with kids. All forgotten because she needs to sleep with and fuck the dying friend. It's all out of compassion. Right?

Nope. They are whores. In both stories. If they fuck the friend. Stay in his good graces...he'll bequeath lots of substantial assets to them.

Then they can live high on the hog for the rest of their lives with their happy cuckold fools of husbands.

This is modus operandi for this author. Come up with some kind of scenario. Comforting the dieing friend, need to get pregnant, strange mental disorder...whatever...just write and develop the most unique and interesting confluence of events and circumstances...have her act like a whore or a slut. Plus write the man as a "man's man" type of character who would never accept it. Then have him actually sputter around indecisively...unlike his actual character...and then have him actually accept being a cuckold. At least make the attempt when the slut comes back. Shows a bit of remorse. And barnes the magical pussy that he cannot help but stick his dick into again.

In this case Grant surely had a disease infested packer. All those businesses he built...mining camps all over the world. He was fucking all kinds of whores.

And she spread her legs for him. She's got a swamp full of diseases now in her hole.

I wouldn't touch her with the next door neighbor's dick. Nor would this MC in real life. In real life he would have finalized the divorce and never let her into his house on the coast when she just showed up. Ever.

Author can write. Develop characters. I just think she likes to try and write these stories to show that sometimes a woman just has to act like a whore and a slut. Or there is justification. And even the most stout of men just should take it like a good little cuckold if he wants to be happy and keep getting the pussy. Its magic after all. It solves all of life's problems don't you know.

In this case the real reason the wife shacked up with Grant was clear by the end of the story. She wanted to do everything she could to stay in his good graces so she could get the vineyard and the huge house. Which of course just makes her a whore. Fucking for gain.

She wanted it...was willing to fuck him on his death bed for it and wanted her husband to just accept it. And couldn't understand in the end why he couldnt just go along with it all? Author wrote another very good sociopathic whore mother character. See the pattern with her?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This author is a great advertisement on why marriage is a dead institution. No matter how many years, no matter what sacrifices a man puts into a relationship, the woman up and turns whore with one zap of the Martian Slut Ray with whatever excuses are in the top 10 feminist list of bullshit.

I realise it’s fiction, but fuck me.

RanDog025RanDog025over 2 years ago

No stars. The guy didn't know he was married to a fuckTard for how long? ha ha ha! Piece of shit story.

Diecast1Diecast1over 2 years ago

I like the story a lot. AAAA++++

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

what was in the letter

invisible_bridgesinvisible_bridgesover 2 years ago

I classify this narrative as a Pity Fuck story, an LW sub-genre you've really made your own. A Pity Fuck story presents a happily married woman who has an excessive nurturing instinct. She temporarily (she thinks) leaves her capable husband behind in order to nurse, and eventually pity fuck, a weak or ill man.

.

So many LW stories struggle with the implausible motives of their happily married though cheating wives --- blackmail, or drink, or an uncontrollable libido, or whatever. The wife who cheats out of misguided philanthropy seems a promising avenue to explore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

With friends like Rob who needs enemies. Well written but your now familiar trope of the dickhead, inflexible husband and the delusional wife has worn a little thin. Perhaps a future tale with characters that display a little bit of intelligence and introspection might not go amiss.

LA

NonSequitourNonSequitourover 2 years ago

Why did this story score so high? Why was it longer than 2 pages? Was it so he could fight with Ashley over the funeral, the bequest money, Sylvie's wedding, Clive's wedding, living at the vineyard??? FTS. When she didn't show up Monday after discovery it was OVER. Then he meets Roisin and moves on.

OOAAOOAAover 2 years ago

Brilliant story!!! Really well written!!! Congratulations!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Why are all of your female characters so fucking blindingly stupid?... Jeeeze... Pissing on grants grave sounds like a plan...

-jaye-

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What an idiot comment “with a friend like Rob, who needs enemies”! It was Grant who was the weasel! He seduced Ashley into his bed. He didn’t care about Rob! Grant was an asshole! I would have reacted exactly like Rob but I would have given his daughter the cold shoulder since she knew her mother was cheating on her father.

Excellent storyline. Rob still has to piss on Grant’s grave, lol.

Pasqual_ClementePasqual_Clementeover 2 years ago

I like how Rob was written. He he made a concerted effort to convince Ashley to come back, to try and get their relationship back on track. But when she did not, he was done with her. He has a set of principles, a moral center an obvious belief in right and wrong. Ashley's betrayal, and that is what it was, was her crossing a line that could not be uncrossed. I hope she finds some comfort in her inheritance from Grant. Excellent Read. Thank-you.

-

Pasqual

PorterrhPorterrhover 2 years ago

This author is close to the worst on this site - this story reminded me of watching the all blacks being belted by 50 points and taking a perverse pleasure in whether they would actually score at all ……

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good grief. Even when you try to write a man you can't do it. Just a pansy. He told if you do not come home it is over and then gave her multiple chances. What about the daughter? Massive betrayal. Tell her to have grant walk her down aisle. That was unforgiveable.

PierremanvisPierremanvisover 2 years ago

Entertaining story and well written. Nice that Rob watches rugby. A real game unlike American style waste of time:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good story, but after she sleeps with Grant for 6 months , why would Rob do ANYTHING with her? She made a choice. She gets to live with the consequences.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story. Read it several times in the past months.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

OK I am a little disappointed at the comments I've reads and I'm not the author. Attacks on her ability to write men and the like...Whats all that about???? Its a pain filled story of misunderstanding and hardheartedness. We are all human we all do stupid things and we all have things in our lives we regret. Stories like this are a way of looking at someones point of view so we can learn through contemplation and not experience how to HOPEFULLY avoid some of life's journey pot holes. I personally would have forgiven her and gone to live at the place that held so many memories of a friendship of such closeness and meaning because I understand that women are far more effected by emotions and feelings of family and friendships than men tend to. After all if your a soldier in a battle and your buddies are getting blown away next you its best not to be to emotional if you want to survive yourself. But women are nurturers, and shape the minds of the innocent young. Males Should consider things like that...but seldom do.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A stupid selfish slut!!!! He should have known as close as the two assholes were when he was around, they sure as hell would not stop going all the way with the excuse that poor guy was dying!!

RodwhitebeardRodwhitebeardover 2 years ago

The man is a fool. What happened to unconditional love?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

She stretched her love too thin. LP

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

She never understood what she did, could never see his side. Deserved what she ended with.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Pretty good but I don't understand why he would take her back the first time? Both have made their position clear. She thinks she did nothing wrong. He's convinced otherwise. Sometimes people just spring up on opposite sides of the fence. Glad you didn't RAAC them. Bad that they got back together from even a little while. 6 months??? No surviving that. I will say that it's funny all your commentators (including myself) take this stuff so seriously. It's just a fictional story on a porn site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good riddance to the whore Ashley, and the trash children who supported her xheating!!

Sequel should their spouses cheating on them

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I was really enjoying the story until you made him “so forgiving”. Finally you gave him some self respect to stand up for himself. She would never change and became part of the vineyard. “Just saying”!

irinmikeirinmikeabout 2 years ago

Not even entertaining as the premise of the story is totally ridiculous. Rven an idiot like his wife would eventually stop bringing up the stupid vineyard after Grant died. Poor concept only partially covered by the solid writing. Worth a low 3

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCagivagurl@Cagivagurl
Please do not ask for permission to rewrite any of my stories. The answer is no. The stories and characters within, are mine. I created them, they are mine and mine alone. Save yourself the time and don't ask. If I do not respond to your attempts at contact. It is because I do...