Friendship with Wendy's Huge Tits

Story Info
Friendship turned into something more when she needed help.
2.6k words
4.1
34.9k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Another great memory from my college days. I had forgotten about Wendy until recently. I hope you enjoy this sample of how our paths crossed

-----

I met Wendy in college. I was 21 and she was 19. She was dating one of my fraternity brothers for a short time. One evening, I was studying in the lounge at the fraternity house where I lived, and she passed by and we chatted for a bit. There was one thing that stood out about Wendy and that was her enormous tits. She was slender, attractive but not hot, smart, and very self-conscious about her huge chest. She made it a point not to show them off and to do as much as possible to conceal them with big sweaters and sweatshirts. So, I never got a real sense of how big they were, just that they were huge. She didn't do anything with her hair or put on any make-up. She was average in all sense of the word with the exception of those tits.

Anyhow, it didn't really matter to me at the time as she was dating someone and so was I. It was just a conversation in passing and I didn't give it any more consideration that evening.

A few days later I was in the lounge studying again and Wendy came by with her bookbag and asked to join me. We sat and studied together for a few hours. She sat across from me. A little innocent conversation throughout the evening. We got to know each other, and I sensed a bit of a friendship blooming. As we wrapped up our studies, she asked me to walk her home as her boyfriend was out with the guys. And of course, I did. I would want someone to do the same for my girlfriend if I wasn't around. We got to her place, she gave me a hug and so the night ended.

And on my walk back to the fraternity house, I felt myself thinking about those huge tits pressed against my chest. And I wondered what they looked like, what they felt like and what kind of fun her boyfriend (Mike) was having with them. Holding them. Sucking on them. Squeezing them. Fucking them. Cuming all over them. My mind wandered as I made my way home.

I jerked off that night thinking about what I would do if I ever had my way with them. Stroking my cock in one hand and massaging my balls with my other hand. And blowing a huge load all over my stomach before drifting off to sleep.

Weeks went by and I didn't see Wendy. I remember having sex with my girlfriend and thinking of Wendy's knockers. My girlfriend had nice firm tits, but they weren't even close to the size of Wendy's.

One day a few months later we crossed paths on campus. She told me that she had broken up with Mike, which was why she hadn't been around the fraternity house. She asked if I wanted to get together with her and study and chat like we had before. I agreed and we decided to meet up later that evening at one of the libraries on campus.

We connected a few hours later at the library and as expected, she had on a big sweater and I couldn't really tell what was under there. I was hoping to get a better look, but that wasn't the case. We studied and talked and got to know each other a bit more. She was a very shy conservative girl from a small town in the Midwest. She didn't date much. She was focused on going to college and doing something with her life. She was the first in her family to get away and go to school and she was determined to make something of her life. I really admired her determination and drive, yet there was still something innocent and naïve about her. It didn't seem at all like she was a girl who would use her "assets" to get what she wanted from guys. I found that kind of cool. Just a normal average girl doing her own thing.

We finished studying and I walked her back to her place. Instead of another goodnight hug, she invited me in and asked if I wanted to order a pizza and hang out for a bit. I agreed. Things weren't going so well with my girlfriend and I was in no hurry to get back to her.

I took off my coat and sat down. She offered me a beer and I accepted. She did a few things around her apartment, ordered a pizza, and sat next to me on the couch. We talked about life, politics, school, other random thoughts, and anything else that friends talk about. And soon the pizza arrived, and she placed it on the table where we were sitting.

Prior to eating, she asked if it would make me uncomfortable if she removed her sweater. We hadn't talked at all about sex or her tits. I simply said that it was her place and she could do what she wanted.

And so, she did. She stood up and removed her sweater revealing her enormous tits in only a thin white tank top with no bra. I couldn't take my eyes away and she noticed me staring. I couldn't even begin to guess what size they were. They were big, firm and her nipples were poking through the fabric and she had no need for a bra. I didn't say a word. We ate, talked and I was constantly shifting my eyes to those globes. If it bothered her at all, she didn't say a word. It was safe to say that I stared more at her chest than look into her eyes while we had our pizza and continued our friendly conversation. Maybe she was used to it, yet she never said a thing about it.

We finished the pizza. We had a few beers. And then it was time for me to head home. Another hug was given, and my eyes glanced down between those jugs. Home I went for another jerk off session wondering if perhaps next time I could add the topic of sex to our conversations.

As I walked home, I wondered if Wendy was playing games or if she was just that naïve about what her tits did to me and perhaps many other guys out there. And why did she feel so comfortable taking off her sweater? Was she leading me on or just feeling comfortable with me in her own home to do that?

I jerked off again that night, thinking about what it would be like to slide my cock between those jugs and cum all over them.

A few weeks later I got a call from Wendy. It sounded like she had been crying. She asked if I could come over and talk. I agreed and told her I'd be over in a few hours as I had to finish some homework.

I got there, pressed the buttons on the intercom system and she buzzed me in. She answered the door wearing a sports bra and sweatpants. By far the best glimpse I had of the sheer size of those melons. What I didn't notice right away was the redness of her eyes. Indeed, she had been crying. She invited me in, and we sat on the couch.

She told me that she was having some back issues and was going to have surgery in the coming weeks and would I be able to take her to the hospital, be with her and then take her home. The more and more she talked, the more I understood that her family was just too far away and there weren't many people she trusted. I agreed. That's what friends do. She was upset and just needed to have someone to make sure she would be safe.

She seemed relieved and stood up and insisted that I did as well and gave me another one of those amazing hugs with those tightly held tits pressed against my chest. And she kissed my cheek. All very innocent.

I asked her to tell me about the surgery. I assumed it was something spinal or a pinched disk. What she told me was that she was going to have breast reduction surgery. I was stunned but kept it to myself.

She started to tell me that she started to grow breasts at a young age and that now at the size of 36DDD that it was too much and that the doctor said it would be ok to do the surgery. She told me that Mike broke up with her because she was considering the surgery. What an ass he was. Certainly, there is more to a woman that just a huge rack. But apparently in college, that was all he wanted. And at that moment, that was all I was thinking about as well.

I continued to listen. Not judge. Not challenge. Just listen and be a friend. I let her lead the conversation until it reached a place where she was at ease and smiling and laughing a bit. And that was when I decided to take a chance and see if I could add another dimension to our conversation and our friendship.

So, considering where we were at this very odd moment in our friendship, I decided to just ask her a question.

"What do you think about letting me have a before and after experience with your breasts?"

She smiled and laughed. And I took that as a positive sign.

"I kind of thought you would ask that." She replied. And then she just removed her sports bra and there they were. Holy fuck. She sat there and I just stared at them.

"They're so big and heavy." She complained. "Guys love them, but they are just too uncomfortable most of the time."

"They are incredible." I replied. "I've only seen boobs that big in magazines. Can I touch them?"

She nodded gently and I slowly reached out with one hand and felt the weight of her left tit. I cupped it and held it. I could not believe that a 19-year-old could have natural tits like this. She was in a vulnerable state, yet I wanted more and didn't know what to do.

I had to remember that this wasn't sexual. It was merely one friend sharing her tits with another friend. I wanted to push that boundary yet wasn't sure how to do it. She knew that I would ask to see them, but did she expect that I would want more?

I reached for her other tit and was now massaging both and waiting to see her reaction. After a few minutes I started to give her nipples some attention, pinching them gently with my fingers. She was watching me stare at those tits.

"Can I suck on them?" I asked.

"A little bit." She said.

I moved closer and took a tit in my mouth. I sucked on a nipple gently, hoping to get a reaction and get her to open up and see if we might push the boundary from friend to sex.

"Does this turn you on?" She asked. "Do you really like my boobs? Does this make your dick hard? Do your testicles ache?"

"Yes." I was able to say while I briefly stopped sucking on her tits.

She gently pushed me away, stood up and took off her sweatpants. I could now see her pussy and it was shaved clean. She sat back down, spread her legs, and played with herself while I watched.

"I want to see your dick." She said. "Take off your pants and masturbate."

I did what I was asked. And there we were on the couch, playing with ourselves as we watched each other. She got up, went to her bedroom, and came back with a vibrator. She sat down and started to get herself off as I watched. I stroked my cock as I watched her play with herself while those huge tits were bouncing. I wanted to climb on top of her yet didn't feel like she was there yet.

"I'm cumming!" She yelled. And as she came, she bucked and those tits bounced violently, I reached for one and held on as she completed her orgasm.

"Fuck!" She yelled. It was the first time I heard her use that word or any profanity at all.

I continue to stroke my cock as she finished and just lay back and enjoy the moment. She was completely exposed and had an amazing body. I was thinking that if she was going to have breast reduction surgery, that I wanted a before and after photo or video.

"Finish yourself off." She said. "I want to watch you have an orgasm too."

"How about a little help?" I asked.

"Not today. I just want to watch." She replied.

I was disappointed, but it was still an amazing evening so far. Not what I expected at all.

I spread my legs and let my nuts hang and swing as I stroked my cock. Her extended leg was close by and I rubbed my cock against it. She didn't seem to mind and moved her leg so that her foot was below my balls and she could rub against them as I stroked. I got closer and closer to cumming and asked if I could cum on her tits.

"Not tonight." She said to my disappointment. "Maybe another time."

Another time! She planted a seed in my head. There would be another time and there would be more. My heart was racing.

A few more pumps and I came on her leg and foot.

"That was nice to watch." She said. "I didn't expect to see that tonight."

We spent the night together. We didn't have sex and didn't exactly repeat what we did. We did sleep naked and I had my arm around her and held her tits most of the night. At one point in the middle of the night I started to stroke my hard cock. I was horny and wanted to cum again.

"Hold my balls." I asked her. She did. She held them and massaged them until I came and continued to hold them until we fell asleep again.

A very interesting friendship indeed.

I would come to find out that she loved walking around naked in her own home as she felt so constricted growing up. I told her that if she felt comfortable doing that around me, go ahead that I wouldn't mind at all.

We had several evenings like this over the next few weeks. On more than one occasion, she was naked when she answered the door. It wasn't sex yet it was satisfying to each of us in our own ways. I too would undress, and we would study naked. The distraction from her bouncing tits was overwhelming at times.

She never let me take photos or videos of her tits. I'm ok with that. I have visions burned into my brain that I had long forgotten about until recently.

She had her surgery, and I was there for her. And when the stitches healed, we resumed our activities. She was very comfortable with her 36Ds and actually let me slide my cock between them and cum all over them. And another time we did fuck. I fucked her from behind and held on to those tits and wondered what it would have been like to hold on to those massive jugs before the surgery. I never said that to her as it wouldn't have made a difference and probably would have upset her.

Eventually I graduated and moved away, and Wendy and I lost contact. I don't even remember her last name to look her up on Facebook.

Good memories indeed. I wonder if she wishes she kept those amazing tits.