All Comments on 'Friendship with Wendy's Huge Tits'

by pushingboundaries

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I hear you....

My wife's tits were enormous. She wore a 40DD bra on our wedding day. When we were in the getting-to-know-you phase, she would often let me play with her massive melons. The first time we fucked, it felt so great to have my dick deep in her pussy while her huge boobs were pressed against my chest. The strongest orgasm she ever gave me happened in the shower, when she got down on her knees and took my soapy cock into her slippery cleavage. I came like a cannon, and had to grab the face cloth bar to keep from falling as my knees buckled.

After a while, she grew tired of dragging them around, so she asked me if it would be okay if she had reduction surgery. I wanted her to be comfortable in her own body, so I said yes. Her new 36Ds fit her clothes better, which made her happy.

My wife died seven years ago. About a year after her death, I found myself with a hot, sexy girlfriend. She wore a 34D, which was still enough for pleasant tit-fucking. I also fucked my GF from behind while squeezing her tits. Where my GF excelled, however, was at fellatio. Lots and lots of blowjobs. We were only together for a year, but she gave me a birthday BJ that I will never forget.

Thank you for conjuring up some pleasant memories of mammaries!

daddymacdaddymac3 months ago

I AM NOT A FAN OV BREAST REDUCTION SURGERY. Lol call it selfish but fuck it I don't lol

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpushingboundaries@pushingboundaries
I've been a fan of this site for years and I've decided that it's time for me to share some of my experiences. What I write is based on real experiences. I welcome feedback, engagement and an exchange of ideas and experiences if anyone wants to share directly.