Friggin Dog Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jaqi1978
jaqi1978
80 Followers

Kit, I am sorry for the pain and trouble I caused you. I

decided to come over here and apologize like I should

have in the first place. I came over here like I should

have and the way you would expect me too. I have this

jar of IcyHot, if you want please do with it what you

think is right. I brought it over hoping we might just

bury it and become friends. So you can either join me

and we dig a whole and bury it or you bury it in me and

I feel I at least tried to apologize. Tina

I looked at Jill. Her eyes were looking at me for an answer.

"I take it Tina is on the deck, and I'm guessing she's naked and has her hands tied behind her?" I asked.

"Close. She's naked, but there is another woman tied to her."

"What? I don't understand. Who could this other woman be?"

"All I know is they shocked me. I'm really embarrassed, I think I peed myself."

"No, I am so sorry Jill. I'll go take care of this."

"No, we'll both go take care of this. I mean they saw me naked and I saw them naked, so what's this all about? I think my Bedazzled tits and crotch surprised them more than the fact I was naked."

"Tina is the redhead about my height. She's our neighbor from the next farm. The other woman I have no idea who she might be. You said she was naked also?"

"Yes, she is a blonde maybe ten years older and the same height. Looks like she might even be a sister—she has the same build. I didn't talk to them. They handed me this, and they both have ball gags in their mouths."

"I've got to see this. Let's go see them together."

Jill grabbed my arm and walked back out to the deck with me. I was seeing red as I walked out. The two women were still standing on the deck waiting for me. The second woman was Sandy. I was shocked.

Both women were definitely naked—well more or less. Sandy was on Tina's left side. Tina's left wrist was cuffed to Sandy's right wrist. They each had a jar of IcyHot in one of their hands. Tina's right arm was behind her back and so was Sandy's left arm. On Tina's left ankle was a cuff attaching her to Sandy's right ankle? There was a nipple clamp on Tina's left nipple with a chain a to a nipple clamp on Sandy's right nipple. On Tina's right nipple was another nipple clamp with a key dangling from it. Likewise on Sandy's left nipple was another key something like the one on Tina. The cuff on their ankle had padlocks on it and was hinged. The cuffs on their front wrists were regular police-like cuffs. I couldn't see the one on the back wrists but assumed it was like the other wrists.

I was at a loss. I wasn't exactly sure what to do or say. I moved to Sandy and removed the ball from her mouth. "Thank You, I hope."

"What is this all about? I asked.

"Well you saw Tina in the video at 'Camp Hell.' She is really sorry for what she did. My big mouth, I told her she was still a chicken shit because she didn't apologize in person to you.

"She told me she would if I came with her. I got the feeling you were not really happy with me at the end of our last meeting. I mentioned it to her and she said we should both come here and apologize. I agreed, but didn't believe she wanted to come this way. I remembered I caught you and that other pretty girl naked on the deck the first time we met.

"I made a mistake telling Tina that. She decided we would both come naked and apologize, so here we are. I'm begging you right now. Please don't use that jar of shit on me. We brought two jars for two reasons. Tina said we might drop one so we'd better take two. The other reason was our two hands were empty in front of us and she thought it balanced us out. That being said, please accept my apology and let her apologize too. If at all possible, could you please hurry a little? These clamps are driving me crazy."

"So if I say 'no,' you have to go back home and have someone release you there?"

"No, there isn't anyone there. Her boyfriend is due tonight I think—I'm not sure. The walk over here was excruciating to say the least. I'm sure it was nothing like the walk you took over here though."

I reached out and removed the clamp on Sandy's right nipple letting it dangle from the clamp on the other end attached to Tina's nipple.

"HOLY FUCK," Sandy screamed. After a bit she looked at me and said. "I never realized they hurt worse coming off than they do going on or being on. FUCK, I am regretting this.

"You want me to remove the other clamp?"

"Yes, it has to come off some time."

I removed the clamp and tears gathered in Sandy's eyes as she tried not to yell. She let out another scream followed by, "FUCK"

I wondered why it is so soothing to say that when something really hurts?

"This key, what does it go to?"

"I know it goes to the cuffs on one of our wrists, not sure which. I know that the other key goes to the other cuffs on our wrists."

"So neither key goes to the cuffs on your ankles?"

"No, that takes a bigger key for those padlocks that are on them."

"So where is that key then?"

"You don't want to know."

"Really?"

"Each padlock has a different key and we have no idea which one is in who."

"So you think we ought to release Tina and then bury the stuff, like burying the hatchet?"

"You have to admit, it took a lot of guts for her to agree to do this. I'm not sure you would even consider it if she hadn't done it the way she did. You're not going to believe this, as scared as it made me to do it with her, I am so turned on right at the minute that I'll probably have to rush to the restroom and take care of myself."

"What if I say the only way I'll accept letting you go is if you cum in front of us, or better yet, I agree to release both of you but you both get each other off right here in front of us."

"I couldn't do that."

I reached for the clamp that was dangling from Tina's nipple. I raised it up to Sandy's face opening the jaws on it. I started moving it down to her right nipple.

"No, I'll do it. Please put that clamp back."

I looked in Tina's eyes. "You agree to do what I said?"

Tina shook her head up and down. I dropped the clamp watching Tina jerk as the chain pulled on her nipple.

I removed the clamp on Tina's left nipple and placed the clamp with the chain on the table of the deck. I reached to her right nipple and removed the clamp with the key. I hadn't removed her gag and it was a good thing as I'm sure she would have screamed just as loud as Sandy did. It was just muffled.

I took the jar from Sandy's hand and set it on the table. I then took the one from Tina's hand. I held it up and opened it. I thought about putting it on their nipples but I didn't. I did hold it to their noses and let them smell it. Sandy's eyes got huge when I opened the jar. I set the jar on the table beside the other jar. I picked up the key from Sandy's nipple and tried it on her right wrist. It unlocked her wrist. I picked up the key from Tina nipple and tried it on Sandy's left wrist and it opened. I left the key in each one that I opened. Tina had a cuff dangling from each wrist as she reached up and removed her gag.

"Thank you, Was it all right that I remove this gag?" Tina asked.

"It's fine."

I stepped back and looked at the two of them. Tina still had no bush on her mound, but Sandy had quite a hairy bush on hers.

Sandy noticed me looking at her pussy. She actually reached her bush and lightly tugged on it.

"Tina wanted to cut it off before we came over. She thought you might be pissed if I didn't conform to the way you and the other girl kept yours. I see this other woman doesn't have a bush either, but she has those jewels all over it. I think that is really pretty. Don't get me wrong, I think you have a gorgeous pussy. I couldn't keep my eyes off of it the first time I saw it."

"So if I told you it had to go, you would remove right her in front of us?"

"Yes, I may not like it, but if that is required I'll kiss it goodbye."

"Why?"

"Because I like you, I want to be your friend. I liked talking to you. I'm not looking for a sexual relationship, but would love to call you my friend. Can I ask you a personal question?"

"You can ask, I may choose not to answer. Okay?"

"I saw the video on the security camera and wondered why Mark shaved you?"

"What? Mark didn't shave me."

"It looks like it in the security tape. The camera coverage split right there and my father asked what he was doing to you. I told him I thought he was shaving you bare. I guess I shouldn't have said anything. I thought that was what happened. Oh shit, that's why Tina and the other girls got waxed. Dad specified that was to happen to Tina and the others got it too."

"Wait, you mean that part was done because I'm bare down there?"

"I think so. Can I ask about when and why did you go bare?"

"You're not going to think much of me if I tell you. It's rather embarrassing if you must know. I'll tell you the fast version. I went to a party with a friend. I had sex there with a guy I had been with before. Somehow I managed to drink much more than I should. After that I was gang banged by a few guys. My supposed friend took something and removed my landing strip. I don't remember it but it doesn't grow back. I woke up in a strange house on the dining room table without a stitch of clothes. I snuck in the bathroom and found a swimsuit cover-up. I slipped out of the house with a stolen cover-up and a cell phone I found. I walked to the nearest shopping center and hid behind the dumpsters where I called Gina to come get me."

"Wow, so you don't have to shave it then?"

I was in front of her letting her look at my pussy as we talked about it. "Well I don't have to shave where my landing strip was. I still have to shave what I use to keep it from showing outside my bathing suit."

"That sucks."

"It does, now Jill and I want to see you remove that last cuff on your ankles. I have a pretty good idea where that key is. Am I right?

"Yes," I watched as they sat on the floor and spread their legs. Sandy slipped her index finger in her pussy and fished out a white prophylactic-wrapped package. Tina had removed the other cuffs and now was fishing in her pussy for the other key. Sandy unwrapped the key and tried it on her ankle. It didn't work. She was able to remove Tina's ankle cuff. Tina finally retrieved her key and removed the cuff from Sandy's ankle.

Tina looked me in the eyes. She has gorgeous green eyes with her pretty fine red hair. "So can we bury this crap out in the field, or do I have to let you pack my pussy full of it?"

"As much as I would love to pack you full of it, I now see a person before me I really want to get to know and that shit doesn't belong in a pussy."

I saw the first smile I had ever seen come across Tina's face. We went to the garage and gathered the shovel I used to break the window and walked out in the field and dug a hole to bury those two jars of IcyHot. I doubt many people have ever witnessed four naked women walking into a field and digging a hole to bury something.

Tina looked at me with a giggle, "Do we say a prayer over it or what?"

"Okay I have the perfect prayer. Dear Lord, please do not ever let this stuff be in contact with any of our bodies. Amen"

The other three repeated 'Amen' after me.

"I do have a question, and I think it should be answered right here and then we forget it. Where did you ever get the idea to put IcyHot down there?"

"I saw a video on You Tube a year back or so where one girl dared another to put Ben Gay in her panties. It was just going to be put it on your nipples and then the mound of your pussy near your clit. You called be a bitch and that pissed me off. Still can't believe I packed your pussy full of it. God, I didn't mean to slap your pussy so hard with it. After doing that to you, I'm glad I got to experience that shit and hope to never do it again."

We walked back to the deck and all sat down, Jill offered to make drinks or open a bottle of wine. We ended up drinking two bottles of wine. I offered to drive Tina and Sandy home. Jill decided to ride with me.

It was like ten at night. Tina and Sandy had no clothes with them. We sacked up their cuffs and clamps and all loaded in the Jeep, all of us still just as naked as the other one. I drove out the lane to the county road signaling to turn left towards their farm. Sandy spoke up and said we ought to drive into Chandler. I turned right and headed to town. Jill wanted me to stop and let her out, and I ignored her and headed to Chandler. It was five miles to Chandler. The Jeep died three miles from the farm. I'd forgotten to put gas in it the last time I was in town.

"Oh shit, it's my fault, I'll walk back to the farm and get some gas you guys sit tight and I'll be back soon."

"No way, I'll walk with you and we will go to our farm it is the same distance but I have a truck there and we can bring it back. It has a fuel tank on the back with a pump."

"Okay, let's head out."

"You're not leaving me here, I'm walking with you." Sandy informed us.

Jill was already out of the Jeep walking up the road towards our farm. I walked up to her, "Are you all right?"

"No, I'm pissed, I told you to let me out. Now I have twelve times as far to walk tonight on bare feet—and oh yeah, everything else is bare too."

I just realized I was in serious trouble. Shit, I just had another blonde moment. About a mile or so walking, a vehicle was coming towards us. Tina told us to hide off the side of the road and she would try and catch a ride. None of us hid. The car was a Corvette convertible with Mark driving it.

As Mark stopped beside us, he said, "I probably wouldn't have noticed you so quick, if it weren't for those sparklies coming from her crotch. At first I thought you were aliens. What's with those anyway?"

"She got Bedazzled when she visited New York." I informed him with Jill covering her crotch with both hands."

"Never heard of that. They work well as reflectors though."

Tina crawled in his lap and three of us squeezed into the passenger seat. Cramped is an understatement. The only consolation is we were soon at their farm. Mark was asking questions, but I think he had a problem in his jeans also.

I asked Tina if we could drop Jill off at our farm before we went for the Jeep. Jill wouldn't hear of it. "I'm going with you to get the Jeep."

Tina talked with Mark. He was to wait in the house. If we weren't back in one hour, he was to come looking for us. The four of us took the truck with four of us still naked sitting side by side on the bench seat with Tina driving. We arrived at the Jeep and Tina and I stepped out and put gas in the Jeep. I was only going to put in a couple gallons. Tina told me to fill it and I did. I got the Jeep started and we all stood out on the road talking.

We saw another vehicle coming up the road towards us. Sandy and Tina went to the truck and Jill and I went to the Jeep. We motored the vehicles north toward the farms before the vehicle got to us. Jill and I turned in our lane and were soon pulling into the garage and safety.

Once we were in the safety of the house, Jill looked me in the eyes and said. "You are going to tell me everything tomorrow, and I mean everything. Tonight I planned on going to bed alone. However, I'm so shook up and horny, that I want to ask you to join me. I want us to use our toys on ourselves and just watch each other. I don't want to get sexual with you, but I want to cuddle. Tell me we can just cuddle and not go any farther than that."

"We can just cuddle."

"Let's go get our toys and meet you in the living room if that's okay."

"I would like that. I need to shower. Would you like to join me in the shower and then have some fun, or should we have some fun and then shower before we cuddle up?"

"I think I need the fun, what do you have in mind?"

"I've never done this before, so here's my idea. We get on the floor—each of us will have our toy close by. I'll sit with my back to the front of the couch with my legs spread pretty wide. You take the two pillows off the couch and set them on the floor so that you can put your feet against the bottom of my feet and you use the pillows like I do the couch. We then play with our pussies and watch each other. If we get really lucky maybe we can both cum at the same time. The only thing we have to try and work at is keeping our feet touching at all times. I think it may be difficult to do this. The reason I want to try this, is I have a tendency to want to close my legs when I cum."

"Oh, I think this might be fun. Let's make a bet," I challenged.

"Okay, what's the bet?"

"Which ever one puts her knees together or doesn't keep her feet touching will lose or the first to cum will lose the bet. If you lose the bet you have to ride in the back seat of the Jeep naked with your legs spread and ankles tied to the seat supports. Wrists will be taped to opposite elbows behind your back.

"Sounds like you have experience with this. I'll agree to the bet on one condition—you are going to sit down and tell me everything that has happened to you since you got out of the service. I want to know every juicy detail. Better yet, I'll give you my laptop to use and I want your life story."

"Why?"

"Because I think it might be very interesting, and if you don't agree, then I'm off the hook on this bet you want to do."

"Okay, it's a deal, but if I have to tell you my life story, I want the same. I'll let you slip telling of you and Ty's bedroom habits, but you have to tell me about every episode before you got married and with whom, including how many times you and Ty did it before you got married. One other thing, I want to know the strangest places you ever did anything and with whom. I have one other suggestion, if you want, we tape the bottoms of our feet together so we don't try and cheat on it."

"Shit, I can't back out, this was my idea. You're wicked. I can't believe you let Tina get the best of you."

"She didn't, Mark did. Speaking of Tina, I told her I'd ask if it was okay with you if they come over tomorrow afternoon."

"Are they coming over with or without textiles?" Jill answered with a chuckle.

"I like that," I said with a laugh. "I can probably tell them to come over either way."

"Oh sure, make me the bad person. I don't think it bothers Tina in the least, but I do know it does things to Sandy. I like Sandy maybe because she is probably closer to my age. So I think that I told you I was going to be wearing my birthday suit for the next week when I'm at home and I expect you to wear yours also. So I guess they need to come over without any textiles then."

"You should be a politician, the way you plan things out. I would vote for you."

"Okay, about the bet, do we agree to the terms?"

"I agree. I notice that we're both going to have to write our life story and give it to the other because we said if we would agree to the bet we had to do it. I believe we are both going to be writing then."

I didn't plan it that way, but I believe you're correct."

"I'll go get the duct tape in the garage. I'll be right back."

I ran to the garage grabbed the tape and hurried back. When I opened the door to enter the house, I wasn't paying close attention. Rex was right there and that fucking wet nose was again in the middle of my crotch.

"OH FUCK!" Being as horny as I was and having that tongue go directly to my clit brought tremors to me instantly. I grabbed my crotch jumping away from that surprisingly wonderful tongue. I wish I could find a guy with a tongue like that. I managed to get back to the living room with the tape. I don't think this bet was going to be very fair. I was on the verge of cumming as I sat on the floor with my bottom of my feet pushed tight against the bottom of Jill's feet. I taped each of our feet in place.

jaqi1978
jaqi1978
80 Followers