All Comments on 'Fringe Bennies'

by ddoc

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Tags, please

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowover 1 year ago

I usually avoid FMF/FFM - but this one caught my eye and I'm glad I read it.

It is quite good - just the right amount of "everything"!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Awesome story. Would LUV to know if the 3 ways continue…….

26thNC26thNCover 1 year ago

I’ve read much worse here.

Bargyn1Bargyn1over 1 year ago

Well done, keep writing!

Regguy69Regguy69over 1 year ago

Well done. Nice story of experimentation without being silly. Just real people doing fun things they all agree to do.

goodshoes2goodshoes2over 1 year ago

Beautifully written. Just please keep writing more stories. You have a knack/ability to get into a person's mind.

iammweaseliammweaselover 1 year ago

yeah the hypocrites here wont find much wrong with this. Gee I wonder why? If I say the word misogynistic the idiots they'll cry that the word that describes them was used. Funny how that works...its the same way with the racists south of the Mason/Dixon.

So you get an Epic fail from me. But only because Im not an intellectually challenged beta boy.

Writing skills arent too bad but I have to call a spade a spade.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Too bad. The operative phrase is: "Don't shit where you eat." It wasn't shit, but its going to be A Lot to swallow from now on. Wonder how her future husband will handle the news that she was the office owners' fuck toy for a while. He'd better find out from her, before the wedding, or her next marriage will die from man made causes. Thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What a sweet story.

dakotacoupdakotacoupover 1 year ago

great passionate story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous