Frisky Risqué Lynne

Story Info
Sister-in-law shows a bit more than expected.
1.2k words
3.76
67.2k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Several years ago, my wife and I went on a beach trip with her family. Our kiddo was almost a year old, and it was his first time to visit the beach.

Let me introduce you to my in-laws. The family had a pretty strict upbringing in just about every regard, but the kids were successes by any measure.

At the time of our vacation, Lauren was 26, her brother Cole was 24, the next sister, Lynne, was 20 and enrolled in a local college. The three youngest girls carried on the 'L' theme: Leslie (18), Lily (16), and Lacie (13). My father-in-law (50) was a dentist of some means, while my mother-in-law (46) had been a stay-at-home mom since Lauren was born.

The girls mostly took after my mother-in-law -- petite, slim-chested, and except for the youngest, brunette. Lynne was the beauty of the family, with striking athletic looks and the largest bust size of the family (I'd guess a B-cup, so still not overly large).

My in-laws had made family trips to the beach for nearly two decades, and this was my fifth time to go. We always had a great time, enjoying the local cuisine, the surf, sand, and sun. Cole and his wife Maggie (of previous story) were the only ones in the family who didn't make this year's trip, as he had some work obligations and couldn't get time off.

My father-in-law never got in the water (like... literally never), and all the women/girls dressed very conservatively. Think full coverage one-piece suits, or modest two-piece tanktops and shorts/swim skirts. This year was no different - except for Lynne.

You see, Lynne had moved out when she started college, and there had been a noticeable difference in her dress as a result. It didn't start immediately, but gradually over the first year or so of her being "on her own".

Lynne started wearing shorts that her mother obviously disapproved of, and a few times she was at a family cookout in either a crop top or a low-cut tanktop with evidently no bra. Lynne was definitely the wild child of the bunch.

On this particular beach trip, Lynne showed up with - the horror! - some bikinis. Nothing hugely sexy, just some department store halters. Only one of them really even showed *that* much cleavage, but they were all borderline scandalous to my mother-in-law and younger sisters-in-law.

Anyway, the vacation went off well, even if there was a bit of tension a few times between my in-laws and Lynne, and at least one heated discussion in my in-laws bedroom that the rest of the family could tell was going on with the wild child.

On the next to last day, Lynne untied her top and lay on a towel, back unhindered by her bikini, and earning an eyeroll from my mother-in-law. I took a few peeks while reading under an umbrella, but the most she did was lift slightly, showing some sideboob, but maintaining her decency.

She did get a wicked sunburn, though, following her older sister's insistence to get sun at the beach and paying for it with a pretty red back and shoulder.

Dinner was the traditional seafood takeout, and 'Ocean's Best' really was the best dinner of the week. Fabulous crab legs and fried shrimp. After dinner, we broke out a board game or took advantage of the pool table (Lauren had become a pretty good player over the course of many beach vacations).

As the evening wound down, my in-laws went to bed, Lauren went to put the baby to sleep, and the rest of us lounged in the spacious middle floor living room. Everybody had changed into pajamas, generally shorts and a t-shirt or sleeveless shirt.

I was sitting in a couch along the outside wall, between two doors to the deck, scrolling on my phone, Lily was watching TV on a couch in the center of the room that faced the wall, and Leslie and Lacie were playing a board game at the table, back toward the kitchen.

Lynne came up the stairs and entered the central living area, toting a bottle of aloe vera. Two things stood out. First, she was *buuurned*. Neck, shoulders, and legs were lobster red. And second, well... I should have said three things stood out, because she was wearing a thin yellow ribbed tank (I grew up calling them wifebeaters for some reason?) that clearly displayed her braless nipples.

I must have stared too obviously, because she smirked at me as she came up to Lily and handed her the green gel. She pulled the ottoman a bit closer to the couch, and sat down facing me with her back to her sister. "Make yourself useful, Lil," she said. "Slather me up."

Lily scooted forward to apply the aloe vera, asking how high as she lifted the back of Lynne's shirt. "Up to the shoulders," said Lynne, reaching with one hand to pull the shirt up higher and sort of hooking it around her shoulders.

From my viewpoint, facing her maybe eight feet away, this served to expose everything from the top of her [short] athletic shorts (a little below her belly button) to just below her bustline. Her tank, though, was pulled tight across her breasts, drawing extra attention to her pert nipples as she held the edge of her shirt underneath.

As Lily started spreading the gel, I tried to not get caught looking (...but I did look as often as I dared, lol), flipping my social media off and pulling my camera up to sneak some pics.

I sneezed, momentarily breaking my concentration on the task at hand. "Bless you," said Lynne. As I looked up at her, she gave me a wink... and slowly flipped the bottom of her shirt up over her breasts, sort of squeezing them together so as to not make it apparent to her sister behind her as to what she was doing up front. My hot younger sister-in-law was flashing me!

How shall I describe them... of course, she was squeezing them, so they had the benefit in appearance of a shelf bra, but they looked great regardless. She had some fresh tanlines from her sexier halter bikini, but I must say, it did look as if she had gotten some natural or artificial sun on her boobs before. Her areola was small and pink, matching the color of her nipples, which were in a state of aroused hardness. They weren't large, but they absolutely begged to be played with.

She held her position for probably close to ten seconds, then gave a playful, alternating pump-and-jiggle, raising an eyebrow in a silent question. I gave her a nod that conveyed satisfied approval, and she lowered her shirt as Lily scooted to get her shoulder better. She wrapped things up and set the bottle of gel on the ottoman beside Lynne.

Lauren came down the stairs at that moment; the show was over, but it was memorable - and caught on my phone, to boot!

This wasn't the last time that I saw more of Lynne than would be considered proper and decent, but it was definitely a good starting point.