All Comments on 'Fritz & Greg's Rooming House Ch. 03'

by drmweaver705

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
DevonCowboyDevonCowboyover 4 years ago
Your best yet!

This episode is extraordinarily hot. 10*

I thought it was me telling the story as Fritz' cock plundered my virgin hole! I could feel Fritz' helmet blasting through my outer defenses before the thick, raised throbbing veins of his cock rasped the sensitive and taughtly stretched ring before smashing into that equally sensitive spot further in my arse. I remember something very similar from a heavily hung, hairy, handsome young Egyptian/Jordanian. My arse acts a bit like memory foam with excellent clenching properties!!!

63lsmith63lsmithover 4 years ago
THE BEST

This is the best chapter let. Would I loved to have been that young man.

CorjixCorjixover 4 years ago
Yes, Please!

"Can I fuck you?" "Yes, I said, with a condom and lots of lube". On my back as well, he entered me firmly after just a bit of pucker resistance...and it felt wonderful! Watching as he moved his body, I was transfixed in a haze of pleasure. My own cock seemed unimportant in that moment - it was not the focus of my pleasure. The first joining with me meant the world to this lonely and oft rejected soul. Finally, someone confirmed my value as a partner, if only for the night. Can't wait to also give chapter four a "5"!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Oh, yes!

I agree with other commentaries. This chapter was hot, hot, hot! Who wouldn't want to be that young boarder? The reader can "feel" the scenes and can enjoy the resulting bodily reactions. Keep telling us more!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdrmweaver705@drmweaver705
I write based on experience and fantasy combined, meaning there's at least a little truth in with all the lies in each story. I'm on goodreads.com as D.R.M. Weaver. I am the author of Tattoo: A Journey Through Submission, a novella, Turned Out: From Straight to Bi, Curious: F...