Frivolous Fantasy Diaries - Mother

Story Info
The Frivolous Fantasy app makes all your dreams come true...
6.8k words
4.44
7.5k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KMDawn
KMDawn
14 Followers

The FrivolousFantasy app was a simple idea. Download and create an account then choose to be either a host or a provider.

Hosts paid good money for an anonymous provider to meet with them to deliver whatever sordid fantasy their mind could create. The address, date and time of meeting, along with any special requirements, appeared on the provider's account allowing them to select one that appealed to them. Then all they needed to do was arrive, as per the request, to fulfil the host's lustful desires.

And the hefty price tag made sure to attract only the most affluent and sordid customers...

Mother

Guy made his way up the wide driveway - weed-free and perfectly jet-washed block paving. He followed the detailed request on the app heading round the back of the modern detached admiring the highly polished sports cars as he passed, the moonlight reflecting off their glossy exteriors.

The conservatory door was open, as expected, along with the grey corner couch and opened laptop sitting on the coffee table in front of it. He perched on the edge of the couch and tapped the spacebar. The black screen sprung into life and a video began playing of a female opening a bottle of wine as a male walked into the room and began to question her about her day.

Guy took in the surroundings of the room, occasionally glancing at the screen as the amateur acting built a fairly simple storyline with a gratuitous excuse for some rough sex.

The room was a spacious and rather exuberant conservatory: pool table in the centre, mahogany bar along the wall complete with a full range of optics, mosaic wooden floor and silk drapes hanging from the sloped roof. The cost of hosting a meeting through the app usually meant that he found himself in a place far beyond what he called home, and this was definitely at the upper end of the scale. A large tip would be more than welcome. As long as he put on a good show.

He slouched backwards on the couch and threw his leg onto the table to watch the perfectly sculpted couple begin the usual scripted foreplay.

Guy had just turned nineteen and had seen enough porn to prevent the aggressive performance from shocking him. That's how he discovered the app. There was an ad on his go to porn site promising easy money for sex. Ads like that were ten-a-penny and he usually just ignored them, but this one caught his interest for some reason. Maybe because of the fantasy element.

He downloaded the FrivolousFantasy app, created an account and never looked back.

He had set his sights on a ride not too dissimilar to the ones in the driveway, and the rate he was earning through the app, he would have himself a small collection by the time he was in his early twenties.

He unfastened his trousers and took hold of his limp cock, willing it to perform. It never let him down.

He had dreamt of being a porn star from the time he saw his very first scene, and he later learnt all the tricks that they used to allow them to give an ultra-performance: simple ways of making an arousal appear larger, mind control techniques to reduce the building pleasure until it was required, and exercises to prevent the release of fluid when he orgasmed so that he could continue to deliver.

The app was just as good, arguably better because, although there was always a scenario or theme to follow, there was no script, no need to perform on demand to any cameras and there were no directors in the room barking any orders. The fantasy could play out naturally.

The couple on the laptop had warmed up now and were participating in some more stimulating acts which began to rouse him. He circled his thumb over his tip and quickly filled his tight shorts. He peeled them down to expose the full extent of his arousal. He had been blessed in that department - another justification for living the pornstar dream. He took hold of his stiffening flesh and began to stroke his hand up and down, matching the rhythm on the screen.

He quickly brought himself close, groaning and thrusting wildly as he reached the point of no return, then he threw his hand away and tensed his muscles to squeeze away the oncoming orgasm. He cleared his mind so that he could edge himself as he watched the display before him, waiting for their climax.

Masturbating always reminded him of his early encounters with sex. And the time he was introduced to porn had had such an effect on him. He couldn't sleep one night and, as he went to get a drink, he heard strange grunts and pants coming from the television downstairs. He sat at the top of the stairs and slid down a couple until he could see the screen through the open door into the living room. He held the balusters and poked his head through quickly becoming hypnotised by the sights and the sounds. He watched the couple intently, curious to know more about the carnal acts that they were performing on each other. The pure pleasure they were creating with their bodies.

His father, sat in his armchair with his back to the door, began to groan in a similar fashion to the two on screen. His chair began to creak and rock vigorously as his groans grew louder. Guy's heart was racing. He was mesmerised by the pleasure on the screen but hearing his father making those same noises somehow terrified him. His father made one final shout before falling silent and still.

After several moments, his arm flung out to the table beside him and drew out several tissues. The television suddenly switched to a car chase, so Guy shuffled back up the stairs and stood at the top of the landing. He looked down, now noticing his stiffened arousal poking through his pyjamas. He pushed it down but it immediately sprang back up. He grabbed hold of it and rushed to his room, jumping into bed where he panted frantically. He lifted the band of his bottoms, shocked to see himself in a state identical to the male he had just seen. He took hold of it and rubbed it just like the female had done, pure pleasure tearing through him, and he quickly moaned exactly like his father had. He threw his hand over his mouth as he continued, revelling in the delight of this new sensation. He suddenly juddered as the spark of electricity hit him causing a milky liquid to seep out of the end and onto his hand. He realised then why his father had reached for the tissues.

Guy stroked himself with a steady pace, allowing the couple on the laptop to build, their vigorous thrusting clearly indicating that they were getting ready. He increased his force and began to thrust harder as the male grabbed her round the throat and—

'What the hell are you doing?'

He threw his foot down and shot his head round to see a much older female standing in the doorway. She wore a dark pleated skirt and a red low-cut top with ample cleavage on display and was extremely pretty. Clearly a MILF.

'N-Nothing, Mum,' he panted. 'What are you doing back?'

'He was a creep. But Janet hit it off with hers, so they've gone back to his.'

'I thought it was a work's do. I thought you were staying over.'

'It was. I was. We took a plus one.'

'A date?'

'Someone I met online.'

'You've been online dating?'

'It's not a crime, is it!'

'I didn't say it was. You just...didn't tell me.'

'I don't tell you everything.'

'Clearly!'

'And it appears that you've got some dirty little secrets of your own.' She flicked her head towards the laptop.

He turned to see the figure spurting his load onto the female's face. He slammed the laptop closed. 'I'm nineteen, Mum. Never heard of the horny teen?'

'Never heard of the horny widow?'

There was a moment of silence.

'I'm sorry. I know you've found it hard since Dad...'

'Hard? Do you how hard I've tried to... Tried to make myself...' She sighed and perched on one of the bar stools.

'I'm sorry. I didn't know.'

'Since your dad... I haven't been able to orgasm.'

'Bloody hell, Mum! You don't need to tell me that.'

'It's alright for you. Quick wank over some porn.'

'Mum!'

'Then you grab a bag of crisps and you're off.'

'It's not exactly the same as...'

'Proper sex?'

He lowered his head.

'Have you ever—'

'For God's sake, Mum. No, I haven't!'

'So, you're still...'

'A virgin. Yes. But it's not for want of trying. Got to third base with Evie once. Sort of.'

'Who's Evie? You never told me about an Evie.'

'We've just discovered that we've both got some secrets.'

'Touché!'

He sighed. 'I messed it up.'

'How?'

'I can't believe we're talking about this.'

'I might be able to help. For next time.'

'There is no next time. She finished with me.'

'What happened?'

'Forget it.'

'You know, if you tried to pull some of those aggressive porn moves on this Evie, it's no wonder that she—'

'Aggressive porn moves? You mean having sex?'

She laughed. 'That's not having sex. So much porn is designed to get males off quickly while they have a wank. Real people don't have sex like that. Most of them don't, anyway.'

'What's the difference, then?'

'Didn't they teach you about it at school?'

'Nobody listens to that, Mum. It's too embarrassing.'

'And that's why Evie ran for the hills.'

He released a deeper sigh.

'Come on.' She slipped off the stool and held out her hand.

'What?'

'I've got something to show you.' She took his hand and led him upstairs.

He followed her into a large bedroom with a king-sized bed against one wall and the usual wardrobes and chest of drawers dotted around the others.

'You never liked me coming in here,' he said.

'You did though, didn't you?'

He shot her a look of horror.

'I know. I know all about it. I'm your mother.'

He moved to the chest of drawers and casually opened the top drawer. It was stuffed with a multitude of expensive lingerie exactly as he imagined it would be. He picked up a bra and admired it. There was a hint of her perfume. He placed it back on the pile and picked up a pair of panties. He rubbed the lacy material across his cheek and closed his eyes. 'I used to come in here when I was younger.'

She smiled.

'To feel your lingerie. Rub it against my face. My lips. Then I'd wrap a pair of your panties around my...and make myself come.' He rummaged through the drawer and picked out a pair of silk panties.

'Show me,' she said softly.

'Mum!'

'Don't be embarrassed. I've just seen you doing it.'

'That was different. I didn't know you were watching.'

'I've seen you for years. Now, do you want my help or not?'

He chewed his bottom lip.

'It might...spark something in me.'

'Bloody hell, Mum!' He closed his eyes and took a deep breath. 'Sit on the bed, then.'

'Would you like me to—'

'Sit down!' he snapped.

He heard the bed springs creak, so he unfastened his trousers and dropped them round his ankles then brushed her panties over his cheek. The silk was so soft. He skimmed them across his lips then held them over his nose to take in the gentle hint of perfume she always sprayed into the drawer.

He pushed them down the front of his shorts and rubbed them over himself.

'Come here,' she said.

He shuffled awkwardly over to the bed where she pulled his shorts down over his hips.

'Mum!' He cowered backwards.

'It's ok. I'm going to help you. Teach you a few things. How to treat sex. Make it better for you. Make it a hell of a lot better for Evie.'

'Evie's gone. And you're not allowed to do things like this. You'll get arrested.'

'You listened to that part then.'

'Everyone knows you can't...with your family.'

'That's to prevent abnormal births. Family members have sex all the time. Young siblings experimenting with each other. Close cousins who become attracted to each other. Sons and daughters helping out their lonely parents. Just need to make sure you don't have kids.'

His eyes widened.

'It's true! Hell, some cultures even promote it. Now, who taught you to walk?'

'You.'

'And who taught you to talk?'

'You did.'

'Ride a bike?'

'Ok! I get it.'

'So, why can't I teach my own son how to make love properly?'

'Mum!' He shot his eyes to the floor. 'Have you heard yourself?'

She wrapped her hand around his arousal and his whole body immediately tensed, but he couldn't prevent himself from throbbing in her fist.

'Relax! It's going to be ok. It'll be our little secret.'

'I'm not seven anymore and we're not just nicking a few sweets from the pick-n-mix.'

'I know. But you've got so much to learn.'

'I just...'

'You can walk away whenever you like. Your choice.'

He shrugged.

'Take a deep breath.'

He filled his lungs then blew out when she told him to, allowing his shoulders to drop.

'Better?'

His mouth curled and he nodded.

'Good.'

She drew her hand slowly along his length, the silk panties allowing it to glide freely. As she reached his tip, she ran her thumb over his head before sliding her hand all the way back down.

'Take your top off,' she said as she drew her hand up once more.

He threw it across the room and onto the dressing table.

His body was smooth and he had a slight, boyish frame. Slim with only a hint of muscle definition.

He hated his body growing up, comparing it to the other boys as they got changed for PE. They were always so much bigger. More muscular. More developed. He tried weights and exercises, but he always found it so boring. Now though, he was more than grateful for his appearance; there were more than enough users of the app whose fantasies required exactly what he possessed. And that included his current mum.

She slid the panties off and placed them on the bed then took hold of him, flesh to flesh.

He throbbed again. 'Mum!'

'What?'

'It's just... You're actually touching me.'

'And doesn't it feel nice?'

He chewed his lip once more as he watched her hand pulling long strokes along his length before sliding right back to his base. This time, she paused at the ridge of his head and squeezed her finger and thumb a little tighter. 'You know earlier...how you almost came too quickly?'

'You saw that?'

She smiled.

'How long were you watching?'

'I've watched you for years. Ever since your father died in his accident.'

'Seriously?'

'The thing is...I've never been able to find a replacement for your father. I mean...I've tried vibrators and dildos—'

'Mum!'

'They feel nice, but they never tip me over the edge.'

'Bloody hell!'

'One night stands mostly just want a quick shag. Not interest in building the moment or showing any tenderness.'

'Mum, you don't need to tell me this.'

'The only time I seem to really get aroused is...when I'm watching you.'

He turned away.

'Peering through the gap in the door as you take a shower. Lathering yourself with lube before you masturbate.'

'Mum!'

'Watching porn on your laptop, your hand down your trousers as you stroke your—'

'Bloody hell, Mum, stop it!'

'Every morning on holiday in our hotel room...I would wake up and look across to your bed to see your erection poking through the sheets. Then, as you woke up, I would pretend to sleep while I watched you.'

'You were awake?'

'I tried to join you. You remind me so much of your father.' She smiled. 'Anyway, if you're hoping to satisfy someone properly, we're going to have to work on your stamina.'

'What does that mean?' His eyes widened.

'You know how you stop yourself from peeing by squeezing down there? Do that now.'

She renewed her grip and as soon as she felt him tense up, she fired the circle she had made with her finger and thumb over the ridge of his head. His breaths quickly turned to rapid moans.

'Keep squeezing,' she said.

'I am...but I'm going to...' He began to thrust.

She suddenly let go and dug her thumb into his base. He groaned and throbbed wildly as the pleasure she built immediately subsided. She held him there for several moments until he caught his breath, then she began to fire over the ridge of his head once more. 'Squeeze,' she said. 'As hard and as long as you can.'

'Mum!' He thrust. 'I'm gonna...you're gonna make me...'

She released and squeezed his base once more until his breaths returned to normal. 'If we do this every day, you'll soon be able to last long enough to provide some proper satisfaction.'

'Every day?'

She ignored him and stood. 'Take my top off.'

He held the sides and lifted it over her head. She took it from him and threw it into the corner of the room, then she looked down at her cleavage, forced together by her silk bra. 'Look at my breasts.'

He was.

'You've got to be gentle at first. Tender.' She took his hand and brushed his fingers across her exposed skin. 'Treat them like precious, sensitive treasures.' She hooked them under her strap, then slid it down over her shoulder. 'Good! Slowly. Delicately.'

She ran them over her spilling flesh then slipped his fingers into the cup and peeled it down to reveal her breast. She closed her eyes and tilted her head back as he stared at the dome of flesh that had just been released. It was natural and much younger looking than he expected it to be. Her nipple was proud and succulent.

'I can still remember feeding you. Your soft lips sucking on my flesh, drawing life from me with each lustful suck. Cradling you against my skin. The responsibility. The power. The indescribable pleasure you gave me.'

'Mum!'

'Some women can actually orgasm during breastfeeding.'

'I do not need to know that.'

She reached round the back of his head and pulled him towards her aching flesh. He opened his mouth and cupped her nipple, gently brushing his tongue over the soft nub. It immediately stiffened and drew in. He pursued it tenderly, exactly as she had requested.

She held him tightly against her and sat on the bed. He followed, moving onto his knees so that he could continue to deliver.

After several moments, still maintaining contact, he climbed onto the bed and lay across her lap as he suckled. She held his head in the crook of her arm and stroked her finger down his cheek as she rocked him gently. He half-expected her to start singing lullabies or begin lactating in his mouth. She encouraged him until his cheeks hurt, then she pulled him away and told him to kneel again.

She stood and removed her bra then dangled it in front of him like he was a puppy waiting for her to throw him a new toy. She lowered it then slowly drew it up, skimming his face. The scent of her perfume mixed with her natural pheromones caused his waning stiffness to throb back into life.

He had always had a thing for lingerie ever since the day his mother took him shopping for some. His eyes widened at the sight of the curvy figures on the posters, adorned in silk and lace. Most boys would have been too embarrassed to be left to wander in that department. Not Guy. He couldn't get enough of examining the cover photos on the packets, feeling the range of exotic materials hanging, so soft and sensual against his skin.

When they returned home, his mother made him watch as she tried on her new purchases. She didn't care about things like that. She had always allowed him to see her naked, often showering and getting dressed in front of him believing that children shouldn't be hidden away from the natural female form. But something happened that day when he saw her standing before him in such provocative and seductive outfits. Something stirred within him. It was just like seeing the images in the shop, like the feeling he could still remember when he had seen the movie from the top of the stairs, only this was so much better. This involved real flesh right there before him. Flesh he could smell. Flesh he could touch.

His mother slipped on a pair of panties not realising that the label was sticking out. He told her, so she asked him to tuck it in. He poked it down, his fingers brushing against the crevice of the soft curves at the top of her rear. He paused, allowing himself to savour her silky flesh, the heat emanating from her. He stiffened, so much quicker than he had ever done before.

KMDawn
KMDawn
14 Followers
12