Frivolous Fantasy Diaries - Mother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She tried on several more bra and panty sets requesting that he kneel on the bed and tighten the straps for her. He did willingly, savouring the touch of her soft skin, each time longing for the label of her panties to protrude out of the top again so that he could dip his fingers into the honeypot once more.

She pulled out her final purchase and held the leather corset against her body, grinning as though she had received an Olympic gold medal. 'Your father's going to like this one,' she gushed.

She fastened it back to front then twisted it round her body until it was the right way round. 'Be a dear and pull those two straps at the back.'

He placed his hand on the warm leather, took hold of one of the straps and pulled with all his might, then he repeated the move on the other side. The corset tightened, almost shrink-wrapping his mother and accentuating her curves. He peered over her shoulder to see that it was open-cupped, her breasts thrust into the air by the supporting shelf. She spun round to thank him, but he didn't hear her words. He was hypnotised by her pert domes right there before his eyes. Her ripe nipples, inches from his lips, enticing him in. He opened his mouth, his bottom lip quivering. She squeezed her breasts together as she cupped his face and kissed him on his forehead. He was sure he would have leant forward and taken his mother's flesh into his mouth had she not turned away. She placed her new purchases in her top drawer and sent him back to his room to play.

He sat on his bed looking down at his stiffness still poking through his trousers. He wanted to grab it, to rub it like he had done that very first time, but his mother had given it to him. It would be wrong. Wouldn't it? He watched it slowly wane until it returned to normal.

He heard her making her way downstairs, so he counted slowly to ten before creeping back into her bedroom. He carefully slid the top drawer open and began to handle each piece of exuberant fabric. He rubbed his thumbs over them, brushed them against his face, appreciating her comforting scent that had rubbed off whilst she tried them on. He carried on searching until he found exactly what he wanted - the silk pair with the label that he had pushed between the soft curves of her rear.

He glanced at the door then looked down at his trousers swelling before him. He was sure she had looked right at it before, but she didn't scold him. Perhaps it wasn't as wrong as he thought.

He took hold of it like he had that first time, and began to rub, but he was hit with a sudden pang of guilt. This was his mother. He shouldn't be thinking about her in that way.

He stuffed the panties into the drawer and returned to his room to play, but his thoughts kept taunting him. The soft flesh of her rear. Her bare breasts right there before him. He stiffened as he played, so he crept back into her room and opened the drawer once more. He picked up the silk panties and carefully peeled his trousers down to admire his arousal. He watched it throbbing wildly, remembering the first time he had seen it like that after his father's movie, but it wasn't like that now. This time, it was itching. Burning almost.

He lay his mother's panties over his stiffness and smiled, almost laughing as they pulsed up and down like some sort of magic trick. He took hold and slid his hand along it several times. The silky material was indescribable, and within seconds, he spurted the same sticky liquid into them that his father had introduced him to.

He ran to the bathroom to wash them in the sink before hiding them at the back of her drawer and heading to his room to play.

He began to masturbate regularly from that day, but he knew he would need to be much more careful next time he visited his mother's drawer.

He was.

And every time after that.

His mother sat back on the bed and took his hands, placing them onto her breasts. 'Softly. Like I just showed you.'

He nodded and began to caress her flesh, brushing his fingers delicately over her skin. Her breaths deepened, her chest rising and falling, filling his hands. He squeezed them gently, then began to massage her soft flesh. Her breaths became low moans as he rubbed his thumbs over her stiffening nipples, fascinated by the way they sprung back into position.

'I've always wanted to touch them,' he said. 'That day we went shopping. You bought the lingerie. Tried it on in front of me.'

'You liked it. I could tell.'

'I shouldn't have had those thoughts.'

'You were stiff. I saw you through your trousers.'

'You wore that corset.'

'Most boys fantasise about their mothers first.'

'You turned around. Your breasts were right in front of me. Your nipples, screaming for me to take them.'

'I wanted you to.'

'You kissed my forehead. I wanted to taste your flesh. They were right there. I could have...'

'I so wanted you to. I dreamt about you. I still do. I love you more than I can express. More than just protection. More than nurturing. More than teaching you. I am you. And you are me. My own flesh and blood.' She took his hand and placed it between her legs.

'Shit!' He pulled it back.

'It's okay. You're helping me. Bringing back the feelings I had for your father. Bringing me closer to...'

He looked away.

She took his hand again and placed his fingers against her mound. It was so soft and warm. She circled them over her panties then pushed them between her legs as far back as she could reach before bringing them forward and over her mound once more. 'Look at me,' she breathed.

He swallowed.

'Look me in the eye.'

He glanced then looked away.

'You have your father's eyes. Let me see them.'

He forced himself to look as she continued to caress herself with his hand. They stared at each other intently. Her lustfully. Him apprehensively. Knowing it was wrong even though it was what they both desired.

She pulled the front of her panties away and slipped his hand in. His fingers brushed against her lightly trimmed hair, so he pulled away again. 'Mum!'

'It's ok.'

'I can't do it.'

'You've never touched one before.'

He shook his head.

'So let me teach you.'

Their eyes remained locked, both glassy from the intensity of their emotions.

'I can't. It's too much. It's too far.'

'It's ok. Let me teach you what you want to know. So that the next Evie doesn't run a mile.'

'That's not fair! I just can't do it.'

She placed her hands against his cheeks. 'Remember when my breasts were before you that day. The day I tried the lingerie on?'

He nodded.

'Remember my nipples. How ripe they were. How much you wanted to take one into your mouth. To suck on my soft fruit.'

He nodded again.

'I let you. Didn't I just let you do that?'

He stared at her.

'And now you need to do something for me. That's only fair. Isn't it?'

He stared for several moments before placing his hand flat between her legs. She smiled and placed hers on top, then she pulled away the front of her panties and pushed his hand back in, allowing his fingers to rest against her mound.

He began to stroke the soft mat of hair. 'It feels...soft and warm. Fluffy. Like Mr Squeaks, my guinea pig.' His movements found their confidence. 'I like it.'

'Me too,' she whispered, stroking his cheek.

He slipped his hand further down as he explored but suddenly froze as he touched her protruding flesh.

'It's okay. That's the flesh of my pussy. Most porn stars have those bits trimmed away, so you probably haven't seen one like mine. It's ok. It feels nice when you touch them.'

His fingers began to move again. Slowly. Investigating every nub. Searching each of her folds. Her soft breaths and facial twitches told him exactly where to linger his touch. He rubbed her flesh between his finger and thumb, smearing her with every drop of arousal that he discovered. He pulled gently, plucking her as if he were creating sensual music, her breaths and soft moans playing out the rhythm.

She slipped her panties down and spread her legs wider. He ran his finger along her length, caressing her slick opening. Her stomach twitched with his contact, and he made sure to linger his touch to allow her to savour the building pleasure.

He rested his fingers either side of her clit then slowly drew his hand back and forth, his fingers brushing either side.

'Yes!' she moaned in approval.

He increased his pressure with each pass causing each moan to lengthen.

'That feels so nice.'

'I know about your clit, Mum. I know it's the best way to make you come.'

'It is,' she breathed.

'I want to make you come.'

She groaned.

'I want to give you your first orgasm after Dad.'

She closed her eyes and lay back on her elbows. His words were so much more of a turn on than his actions.

'I'm gonna finger you, Mum. And you're gonna come so hard for me. To make up for all those years without it.'

She slid her hand down his arm and rested it on his. 'Enter me.'

He continued to caress her clit.

'Please. Go inside. I want to feel you.'

He continued.

She shifted her hips, trying to force his hand but he wouldn't let her. 'Please! Please, enter me. Finger me. Finger-fuck your mother.'

Those were the words he was waiting for. He immediately pushed into her. Two fingers. He knew she was ready; she was so slick. He explored her, reading her body, her facial twitches, until he knew exactly what she liked.

He gradually built the pace, ensuring that his palm made contact with her clit. He reached up to squeeze her breasts and placed kisses along her thighs, then he trailed his tongue over her mound before brushing it across her clit. She slid her fingers through his hair and pulled gently, encouraging him to give her more. He built the pressure until he flicked his tongue rapidly against her nub of flesh. Her hips shifted and thrust occasionally, her groans dimmed by her thighs gripping his head. He placed his lips around her clit and began to suck, flashing his tongue as his fingers continued to please her.

Her body began to twitch and squirm, her loud moans now clearly audible. He knew it wasn't a sprint, but he wondered how she hadn't come already. Perhaps the story of not being able to orgasm after losing her husband actually was true. It was often hard to distinguish between the facts and the added white lies when becoming lost in someone else's fantasy.

He raised his head. 'Can I fuck you now, mum?'

'Don't stop!' she groaned.

'I want to fuck you. Properly. Like dad use to.'

She didn't respond.

'I want to put my cock inside you. I want us to come together.'

She groaned loudly.

'I always have since that day on holiday. I was wanking. I saw your sheets moving. I saw you fingering yourself. I tried to hold on until you came, but you didn't. You just stopped. I wanted to come over. Get into your bed and...fuck you. Make us both come properly. Together.'

'Me too!' She groaned again as he thrust his fingers into her and rubbed her clit with his thumb.

'I watched you. By the pool. Flirting with those men. Leering over you. I wanted to punch them. To take you back to our room and hold you. Treat you right. Make love to you properly.'

Her groans almost drowned out his words.

'You asked me to rub suncream on your back. I did. I did your whole body. I needed to touch your flesh. Your chest. Your stomach. Your thighs. You asked if I was going in the pool. I couldn't. I was stiff. My cock was so stiff in my swim shorts. I couldn't stand up. Everyone would have laughed at me. I sat on the sun lounger. It took ages to go away. I couldn't stop thinking about the feel of your skin. I watched you in the pool, the water glistening across your chest. I wanted to get in. Tell you to wrap your arms and legs round me and fuck you. Right there in the pool. Nobody would have noticed. Nobody would have cared about me pushing my stiff cock into my beautiful mother. Nobody would have believed it.'

Her groans were almost screams now. Her body tensed, gripping onto his hand as he squeezed her breast. Her thrusts were short and shallow. Hard. She was as close to the edge as she could be, but it just wasn't biting. She needed something more.

He kissed his way up her body until they were nose to nose, his eyes tearing into hers, his throbbing head resting against her burning folds.

'I'm going to fuck you now, mum.'

It took all she had just to breath.

'Just like dad did. Look into my eyes. Look into dad's eyes.

He slid himself into her slick opening, forcing her eyes to roll into the back of her head. He almost pulled out before thrusting forward again, driving himself all the way into her.

He wrapped his lips around her lower lip and drew it into his mouth. Her eyes found him again and they devoured him as he sucked on her smooth flesh and continued to fill her. She wanted to groan. She wanted to tell him just what he was doing to her, but her body refused to make a sound.

He released her lip and slid his tongue down her neck before nuzzling against its base. Her legs suddenly jolted then her whole body erupted as it shook and spasmed, almost violently. She released a booming roar as every inch of her exploded into a deeply intense orgasm.

He held onto her flailing body as he pushed himself into her, her twitches and moans so powerful and persisting for what felt like minutes. He was so pleased for her, but he couldn't help being jealous of the intensity of the pleasure she was experiencing.

He had heard how abstinence could make an orgasm stronger, but this was clearly years of pent-up frustration, resentment, heartache being released in one euphoric moment.

Her body suddenly went limp, and she lay panting heavily. Her body occasionally twitching.

'Fuck me,' she breathed.

'Already?'

'Fuck me.'

'Do you not want to take a moment?'

'I want to feel it again. I need to know I can do it again.'

He rolled her onto her front and pushed himself into her from behind. She had had her moment and he felt as though he deserved a little something in return. He preferred a prone bone: the different sensation; the view of the rear; the feel of soft curves of flesh pressing into him with each thrust. But it was really about that little valley at the top of the cheeks. Of course, he blamed his mother for that!

Her body lay almost lifeless as he drove into her, holding himself up on his arms. He had more than enough arousal pumping through his veins and he was ready to release.

There were no words this time. No dirty stories. No roleplaying or fantasising. This was a serious moment. An experiment to see if he had actually opened the door to a new beginning in her life.

He quickened his pace and sensed her pants building. He brushed her hair off her face and kissed her cheek. She smiled. She tilted her hips and began to moan. He thrust harder. Faster. The slapping of their flesh echoed around the room. She clenched her fists around the bedsheets and tightened her body then she screamed, 'Fuuuuck!' Her body twitched and spasmed around his arousal, gripping and squeezing him tightly. He needed to join her, so he placed his fingers against the soft valley of flesh at the top of her cheeks. It was all he needed to release, both of them throbbing and pulsing, squeezing each other's pleasure as they hung on to the moment for as long as they could.

He allowed himself to go limp inside her before rolling off. She turned to face him and began to giggle. He turned his head and smiled as he watched her. It was as if she were drunk. More than that. Ecstatic. High even. He began to laugh with her as her body shuddered infectiously. She grabbed her stomach. 'It...hurts!'

He rolled onto his side and watched as waves of giggles filled her, followed by momentary bursts of calmness.

Eventually she settled, a euphoric grin across her face. 'Thank God you showed up.'

'All part of the service!'

'But that was probably going above and beyond. How can I ever thank you? Properly, I mean.'

'Nice tip on the app is always welcome.'

'Of course.' She sat up and threw her hands to the sides. 'Woo! Head's gone a bit woozy.'

'Not surprised after that. I've never seen anyone come that hard.'

'Six years that's been building up. I've tried everything. At least once. You can imagine how horny I was.'

He smiled.

'I've got it.' She rolled off the bed and staggered sideways.

He jumped up, and wrapped his arms around her then lowered her onto the bed. 'Take it easy.'

'I know what I'm going to give you. One of the cars.'

'What?'

'You can have one of the cars. A hobby of my late husband's. There's four more in the garage. Under the dust sheets. Might be rust buckets for all I know, but if you see one you fancy, you can take it.'

'I couldn't do that.'

'What do I want with all those bloody cars lying around? I can't even drive. Take one. You'd be doing me a favour.'

They got dressed and made their way downstairs. She poured them both a glass of water and took a remote out of the kitchen drawer. The double doors on the garage began to rise and several lights pinged on.

She led him out and into the garage where they threw the dustsheets onto the floor. His eyes widened as he saw the perfect choice. 'I'll take this one. As long as you don't mind.'

'Get in. Keys should already be in it.' She kissed him on the cheek and moved out of the way.

He started the engine and gave it several revs. The echo around the garage was deafening, reminding him of her screams as she came.

He backed it out grinning wildly as it purred its way down the driveway.

He turned onto the road and smiled at her. She waved and blew him a kiss.

'Thanks, Mum!' he shouted.

She laughed as he revved loudly several times before speeding off down the road.

12