Frivolous Fantasy Diaries - Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Does your sister taste good?'

Her muffled groan sounded exactly the same. Sister? He nodded; his mouth full of soft flesh.

'I'm so lucky to have a brother who will do this for me. Some girls will never get to experience this in their lifetime. But you do it so well. Poor Tina, missing out on your talent.'

He began to hum as he sucked, forcing her to moan and begin thrusting against him, the heat and the aroma swelling with each passing second. He clamped his lips around her clit and buzzed with his mouth. Her groans grew louder and higher and he slipped two fingers into her slick opening.

'Fuck!' she breathed loudly. 'You're getting so good at doing this.'

She held him tightly with both hands as she thrust, her deep pants clearly audible under the thick bed sheets. Her thrusts became quicker and harder - he could sense that she was close, then she suddenly jerked her hips upwards and squealed, her body shuddering as her orgasm fired throughout her.

He brought her down gently, allowing her a few moments to fully appreciate the tingles coursing through her flesh.

He lay in the darkness, drawing her in, trying not to allow his sister back into his mind. He climbed up the bed. 'Can I fuck you now?' he said, pressing his engorged tip against her wet folds.

'Yes,' she panted. 'But you need protection.'

'Not again!' he said falsifying his objection.

'If you get me pregnant, Dad'll kill you.'

'But I didn't have to wear one the first few times.'

'That was different. I hadn't started my periods back then. I'm a woman now and that means we could make a baby.'

She patted around on her side cabinet then pressed a condom into his hand. He knelt up and fumbled to slip it on before laying himself down and sliding his arousal up and down her length.

As her moans began to grow again, he dipped his head in several times before forcing himself deep. She groaned and reached down to squeeze his rear, his cheeks clenching with each hard thrust. He kissed her neck, longing to kiss her properly, but he knew she wasn't going to allow it. He understood; the forbidden act somehow made the rest of it seem even more illicit.

He grabbed her breast and massaged it, pulling and pinching at her nipple.

'See what happens when you fuck me. You turn into this horny little beast.'

'I'm sorry, sis. It just feels so good. I can still taste you on my lips. Your breasts are so soft and warm.'

'It's ok. You can fuck me like that. I'm going to come properly because you warmed me up. I'm going to come so hard because of your stiff cock.'

'It feels so good.'

'I know. Keep going.' Her voice grew louder. 'Right there. Fuck me right there. I'm going to come.'

'Shh! Mum'll hear.'

'I don't care.' Her thrusts grew stronger. Her pants becoming forceful. 'You're going to...make me come again...on your...cock.'

He drove into her, feeling her sudden spasms and pulses around his arousal. She squealed her approval as her body shuddered once again, and he was surprised that he didn't actually come himself.

After allowing her a moment to catch her breath, he began to thrust once more, but she took hold of him and slipped him out.

'Hey!' he fired.

'It's going to be different this time. You deserve something special.' She clawed at the rim of the condom and rolled it off before rolling onto her front. 'You can...fuck my ass,' she breathed. 'I want to feel you come properly again. I want to feel you come inside me. Inside my ass.' She tapped on her cabinet once more then pushed a small bottle against his side.

He took it and squirted some lube onto his hands before massaging it over his arousal and between her fleshy cheeks.

'Do it!' she whispered enthusiastically. 'Fuck your sister's sweet little ass. I want to feel your flesh. I want to feel you spurt into me as you come. I miss that part.' She suddenly giggled. 'See what a dirty girl you turn me into when you do it properly?'

He pressed his tip against her opening and slowly forced his way in, teasing her apart. She moaned. The slick lube made easy work of it, even though she was incredibly tight. He thrust, gently at first, but it quickly became too much for him. Her groans. Her soft flesh pressing against his thighs as he drove deeper. Her tightness gripping his length with each thrust.

He quickened his pace and her breathy groans matched.

'I bet Tina...wouldn't let you...fuck her in the ass.'

'Don't talk about Tina,' he panted. 'It's you I want to fuck, sis. You're the only girl I ever wanted to fuck. You've taught me so much. Given me so much pleasure over the years. I want to stay like this forever. Fucking my dear sweet sister for the rest of my life.'

'Fuck me then,' she almost shouted. 'Fuck your sister's little ass. Make her come. Make her come again like a good little brother.'

He drove as deeply as he could feeling her tighten, feeling her getting ready much quicker than he expected.

'I'm coming!' she suddenly squealed and her ass quivered around him, squeezing the most intense orgasm out of his throbbing arousal. He thrust hard as he spurted his pleasure into her twitching ass, her cheeks shuddering as she continued to pulse, drawing every last drop of pleasure out of them both.

He flopped on top of her, his pants heavy against her neck as he allowed himself to soften within her.

'Maybe that will help you sleep,' she breathed.

'I hope so. If not. Can I come back for some more?'

'You know you only have to ask, but right now I need to sleep. We both need to sleep. You've got important exams in the morning and I want you to do well.'

'Thanks, sis. You're the best. Love you.'

'Love you too.'

He kissed the back of her head, slipped himself out and got dressed on the landing before leaving.

He sat in his car thinking about the deliciously erotic and forbidden experience he had just been part of, then he pulled out his phone and messaged his sister:

Just been thinking bout u.

Bout the good ol days.

Hope 2 see u at the wknd. X

12