Frivolous Fantasy Diary - Babysitter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was a groan from the television as the female trailed kisses over the stomach of the other then began to lap at her folds. Host or not, she would definitely be grateful for some form of contact to relieve the pulsing between her legs. The images, Cal's breath on her skin, the soft groans, it was all becoming too much.

She brushed a stray strand of Cal's fringe off his forehead then slid her fingers through his hair. Perhaps it was a moment of compassion, perhaps the lust coursing through her veins. She cupped the back of his head, her eyes fixed on the females, then she slowly pulled him in. 'You can touch it now,' she breathed, her flesh aching for the attention.

He ran his tongue across her piercing, softly flicking the bar from side to side, the raised bumps rippling pleasure as they popped through her sensitive nub. He sucked her nipple into his mouth. It stiffened as he did, immediately increasing her gratification from the slick sensation and the tightness it created round the bar.

The female groaned as the other sucked and devoured between her legs causing April to crave the same, or at least close enough. She reached down and unfastened her jeans before digging her thumbs into the sides and wriggling her hips as she ragged them over her waist, kicking them down her legs and off her ankles.

She pushed his head, hoping he would respond to her gentle persuasion, but he remained in place, fixated by her piercing. She pushed again. More forceful this time, but she was met with the same response. She parted her legs and rubbed her thigh against his, hoping the extra contact would be enough of an encouragement. It wasn't, so she threw her leg across his lap and pushed him once more, this time with both hands. 'Please,' she almost begged.

'Please what?' He looked up at her and smirked.

'Don't be a git.'

'Please what?' He kissed her neck.

She stared at the female devouring the other between her legs, allowing him to pleasure her neck for several moments. 'Please...put your head between my legs and push your tongue into my pussy. Lick me. Taste me. Suck my clit. Make me come.'

He lifted his head to see her fixated on the screen then turned to see the female pleasuring the other exactly as she had just described. 'I see what you want.'

He dropped to his knees and placed her leg on the couch then leant forward to plant kisses up her thighs and over her mound. She reached down and moved her panties aside to expose her ripe flesh. He ran his tongue over her folds, gentle brushes against her flesh, just like he had witnessed.

She grabbed her mound and pulled it upwards, opening herself up to him, allowing him to explore her further. She hooked her leg over his shoulder and pushed her heel into his back to encourage him deeper - she was well beyond the need for a gentle warm up.

She took his head and guided him to deliver to her clit, matching the performance she was watching. Her moans mimicked the figure's as they both revelled in the same delicious attention.

He suddenly stood and pulled her to her feet before taking up position behind her. He took off his shorts and pulled her panties down then pressed his stiff arousal against her rear. She parted her legs and guided him in between, his large head caressing her folds, smothering them both with her arousal.

She tilted her hips to allow his tip to brush against her clit as the figure on screen pushed her perfectly manicured fingers into the other's folds. April groaned at the sight and pulled her t-shirt over her head before unfastening her bra and dropping it onto the couch.

He reached round and cupped her breasts, his fingers as fascinated by her piercing as his mouth had been.

She watched the glistening fingers on screen dipping into the opening, teasing her to want the same. She needed to feel something inside her, so she reached behind, took hold of his arousal and guided him into her opening. She groaned as he pushed into her, finally satisfying her yearning, his tip perfectly angled to grind against her sweet spot at the front.

His pace soon quickened, and he placed a hand between her shoulder blades, bending her forward. The move allowed him to reach much further, much deeper. The sensation of complete fullness felt so good as it lingered momentarily with each fulfilling drive.

The figure on screen fired her fingers in and out as she placed her lips around the other's clit and began to suck forcefully. April reached between her legs and stroked her clit, gaining momentum with each of his thrusts.

The knot twisted ever tighter within her, the crescendoing groans from the porn adding greatly to her rise. It morphed into a butterfly - the best way she could describe it - gently beating its wings, little flutters of pleasure inside, not too dissimilar to the sensation of pins and needles as the blood rushed back into her limbs. The deep pressure. The sparks from her clit. The groans. The closeup shots of the act on screen.

April reached out for the coffee table to steady herself, but it was just out of reach. The move allowed him that little bit deeper, and he took full advantage, grasping hold of her hips to drive himself inside, his pace quickening as his lust took control of his actions.

He began to grunt with each thrust and the very thought of him reaching his peak encouraged her butterfly to flap more vigorously.

'I'm gonna come, babe!' the television squealed.

'Me too!' April breathed.

He throbbed at her words, stretching her further, nudging the butterfly ever closer to the edge.

'What the hell is going on?' a voice boomed from the doorway.

Shit! April shot her head to the side to find an older male dressed in a fitted suit loosening his tie.

'Shit, Dad! You're early.'

She flung her arm across her breasts and backed away to the wall.

'Fucking the babysitter. Seriously?'

Cal laughed. 'Have you heard yourself. I'm twenty-two. Why the hell do I need a babysitter anyway? Most of my mates are out doing drugs and other shit.'

'That's exactly why you need a babysitter. While you're under my roof, you'll follow my rules.'

'Bloody hell, Mum, stop staring at it!' He grabbed his arousal, but it was never going to be enough to cover it.

April now noticed the female hovering behind in the hallway.

'Your mother's as disgusted as I am.' His father turned and faked a smile at her. She returned it then continued to hit Cal with a look of disappointment.

'She'll be wanting a photo of it next to share with her bloody art club.'

'Don't you dare speak to your mother like that. Have I taught you nothing?'

'Edward, look at the situation he's in.' His mother took a step forward. 'He's embarrassed. His body's gone into fight or flight. Don't look for a battle when there's really no need.'

April took the opportunity to shuffle forward and reach for her bra.

'What the hell do you think you're doing?' Edward snapped.

'I just... I'll get going.' She crouched to pick her panties off the floor.

'Oh, no! You're going to finish what you've started.' He pointed towards his son's throbbing cock and she glanced at it, still poking out of Cal's fist. 'Go on then!' Edward marched towards her, grabbed the back of her neck and her arm and spun her in front of his son, then he forced her onto her knees before him. 'Go on!' he barked, pushing her face into his stiffness.

'Dad!' Cal protested.

She closed her eyes, her breaths shallow from the forceful move and the sudden audience. Edward pushed her again, her lips pressing against Cal's head. She parted them as he forced her forward once more to take Cal's throbbing tip into her mouth.

'That's it!' Edward gave her another sharp shove completely filling her mouth and she began to bob her head, cleaning Cal of her own sweet arousal mixed with the salty liquid seeping from his tip.

'Fuck her then.'

April looked up to see Cal staring down at her, his eyes glossy, his face disconcerted.

'You have my permission to fuck her. So do it!'

'It's just a bit...weird, Dad. With you here watching.'

She understood his words, but he throbbed as he said them, the situation clearly more arousing than he was letting on.

'Oh, I'm sorry. Do you need a bit of privacy while you fuck? You should have had her in your room then.'

'Edward, leave it,' said his mother.

'Sit down, Kiko. This doesn't involve you.'

April sensed her move towards the armchair and sit, not daring to disobey her husband's request.

Edward's tie landed on the couch behind Cal followed quickly by his jacket. She threw her eyes to the side to watch him unbutton his shirt, revealing a muscular frame similar to his son's. They both clearly took great care of their bodies and appealed to her in quite different ways. A sudden memory came flooding into her mind. One she had tried too many times to forget.

She was in a relationship in high school. She'd just turned eighteen. He was good looking. Fit. He lived with his father. His mother had just left them one day without explanation. They would regularly make out, but he didn't want to take it any further. Wanted to do things the traditional way. April didn't mind so much; it actually made a change to be with someone who didn't want to get into her panties before having a meaningful conversation. She was cute. And she was the first in class to develop all the necessary curves which, of course, attracted a lot of lustful attention.

His father was equally handsome, perhaps even more so due to the years of maturity and sophistication etched into his face. He oozed the same charm he had passed on to his son and he commanded a room with his captivating storytelling and wild sense of humour.

He would constantly flirt with April. Subtle to begin with but becoming more and more daring with each meeting. And he was good at it. His conversation was much more complimentary than his son's, obviously having spent many more years perfecting the craft, and he certainly knew how to make April gush.

One day, she had had a particularly arousing make out session with her boyfriend who left abruptly for sports practice, and the father convinced her to stay for some dinner. He was his usual charming self, causing her great amusement and delight. Towards the end of the meal, he placed his hand on top of hers - she could still feel the touch of his leathery hand to this day - and he gazed across the table at her, his eyes disclosing his will. Her heart was pounding, her panties hesitant yet throbbing with desire.

He stood and cleared the plates away into the kitchen and returned to find her lying on the table, dress pulled up around her waist, panties neatly placed on his chair. He moved forwards and took her right there on the table. Slowly and sensually. He made her come twice.

He was so different to the boys her own age that she had been with. He took his time; his actions were always about her pleasure before his own and she liked it. She liked it a lot!

They got together three or four times a week, usually after she had made out with the boyfriend and he had left for practice, and he would make her the most delicious meals and educate her in the world of wines.

He once took her to a luxurious hotel. They stayed the night. Understandably, the staff all thought they were father and daughter, and they delighted in playing along. He took her to a swanky restaurant and, when they returned to the room, they had passionate sex in the shower, and then again on the bed.

It continued for about a year, then he suddenly had to move country because of his job. They talked about him changing company, but the house went up for sale and they moved away. April thought they would stay connected, but it just faded away.

From that day forward, she kept an eye out for his replacement, not knowing exactly whether she had become addicted to him specifically, or the traits of an older man. She tried to force the feelings deep down inside, to pursue those of her own age, but she hadn't accounted for how deeply he had penetrated her impressionable mind. And that's where the app came into its own for her. She could almost pick and choose exactly what she craved. And there were plenty of rich older men wanting to give attention to attractive young females. This one certainly caught her eye:

Open-minded female required

for babysitting duties. 9pm.

Early to mid-twenties only.

Usual going rate. Apply within.

In the days leading up to a meet, she would always fantasise about what might actually take place, knowing that being aroused from the moment she arrived would help her quickly get into character. She had done babysitter fantasies many times before, but she had never experienced a 'baby' so old, and she certainly wouldn't have imagined what tonight was turning into.

Edward dropped his trousers then moved out of sight - she assumed to pay Kiko some attention. That fantasy would have made sense, but hands suddenly grasped her hips and a stiffness ran its way up between the curves of her rear before sliding down to caress her burning folds. She groaned from the contact as Cal continued to fill her mouth.

'Yeah, you like that,' Edward growled in her ear. 'Fucking the son while the father's out. I trusted you to do a simple job, but it seems you can't be trusted. It seems your talents lie elsewhere. Might as well make use of them while you're here, then.'

In one swift movement, he drove his stiffness into her, and she took him effortlessly thanks to the heightened arousal her body was in.

'Sit down!' he ordered, pulsing inside her.

Cal did as his father requested.

Edward pulled her hips back and pushed her shoulders down, encouraging her to continue delivering to Cal. 'Mmm! You've warmed her up nicely,' he said as he began to thrust. 'Stretched her out and made her so wet.'

They soon found a rhythm, Cal raising his hips to appease the father's encouragement, April glugging on his stiffness for as long as she could before pulling back just enough to allow her body to flood with the much-needed oxygen and Edward driving into her. 'Good girl!' he enthused.

There were sudden spats on her rear then a slick thumb circled the spit around her opening before dipping inside. She tried to groan her gratitude, but it never came out. He pulled out and watched the curves of her rear shifting as she bobbed, her exposed opening puckering before him as his son's huge arousal drove into her. 'Kiko. Get the lube.'

After several moments of dull thuds, Kiko returned from upstairs with a small tube.

'Get her ass ready for me,' Edward ordered.

Kiko knelt beside April and squirted some lube across her cheeks then smothered it all around her opening, dipping a finger inside several times.

'And my cock.'

She squirted a little on her hand then ran it over his arousal, shaking her fist before he dismissed her back to the chair.

He pressed his tip against April's puckered opening, her glugs doing nothing to reveal her approval, so she arched her back, telling him exactly what he wanted to hear. Not that he needed permission of any kind.

He slowly slid his way in, teasing her apart and she stopped delivering to Cal momentarily as her body teetered on the edge of being perfectly balanced between pleasure and pain. She brushed her clit, knowing it would tip the scales greatly in favour of the pleasure.

It seemed as though his onslaught would never end as he continued to force her open, filling her with a satisfaction that she likened to the contented sensation after a stodgy meal on a cold Winter's Day.

He drew out just as slowly and deliciously then began to thrust. His movements shifted between short, shallow dips and long, deep drives. She normally appreciated some consistency, but his rapid and unpredictable movements sparked the butterfly awake once more.

She did her best to focus on Cal but, in the moment, she became completely lost in her own sweet gratification.

Edward suddenly threw his arms around her stomach and chest and lifted her into the air, his arousal still deep within her. He bounced her up and down, her arms and legs flailing helplessly beneath her like rag doll. She stared into Cal's eyes wondering whether to beg for help or just enjoy the ride.

Edward took several steps backwards before sitting on the coffee table, spilling the empty mugs onto the floor. Then he lay back and pinned her on top of him like a vice.

With his feet firmly planted on the floor and her body held in place, he began to thrust uncontrollably. She tried to scream from the pure pleasure, but it refused to come out and the blissful sensation from his rapid thrusts lifted her beyond orgasm. It was almost ethereal, like she had reached some higher plane of permanent gratification.

He reached down and grabbed behind her thighs then thrust her legs up and out, almost by her sides. April was flexible and, in that moment, she was more than grateful.

'What are you...waiting for?' he panted loudly.

April cast her eyes down at Cal who sat on the edge of the couch staring at her exposed flesh and his father driving into her. She tried to smile through her crumpled expression of ecstasy and her mind beckoned him over. She knew what was coming; she had been filled like that before and remembered the exact delights that it brought, but the thought of a father and son entering her together sent an actual shiver down her spine.

She was suddenly taken back to her youthful days. Making out with the son before making love to the father. She had often fantasised about them getting it together. Masturbated about taking the son's virginity as the father pleasured her in his indescribable experienced ways.

She rubbed her clit to heighten the thought of her fantasy about to come true, and seal the enticement of Cal joining them. Don't you dare get cold feet, her mind spat at him.

He stood and made his way over, his arousal hardly swaying as he moved. He looked down at her, his father not letting up as he drove into her tight opening, and his hesitancy led April to wonder once more exactly how much of this evening was following its original plan.

She parted her folds, offering herself to him, but he remained still, apart from his pulsing arousal, so she dipped her finger, but it only seemed to make him want to watch even more.

She reached out and clawed at his stiffness. He moved closer allowing her to take hold. She ran her fingers over his head several times before rubbing his tip against her folds and clit.

He allowed her to pleasure him, and she sensed he would have let her make him come like that, but she wanted it. She needed him to snap out of it.

She scraped her nails down his arousal then over her mound before dragging them over her stomach to leave lightened trails that began to turn red. His gaze followed exactly as she had hoped, so she took her breast in her hand and squeezed as she lifted the dome of flesh. She reached out with her tongue and flicked the black and purple bar. Her gaze remained fixed on his hypnotised face, his mouth opening as he stared. She took the end of the bar in her teeth and slowly popped it backwards and forwards through her stiffened nub. The move had been for his benefit, but she knew she was probably getting more from it.

His tongue edged out of his mouth and rested on his lower lip. It was time to go for the kill.

She pouted her lips and, in one swift move, enveloped the bar and her nipple. She sucked hard, drawing as much flesh into her mouth as she could, then she allowed it to slowly slide out, holding onto the end of the bar as long as she could so that it stretched her nipple tightly. She often did it while she masturbated because it felt so damn good, but she needed to entice him to join them.

The moved worked. He snapped out of his hesitant trance and pressed himself against her opening, forcing his way in as he fought against his father's vigorous thrusts.