Frivolous Fantasy Diary - Babysitter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

April twisted her head round and kissed Edward, the move distracting him momentarily to allow Cal to fully push into her. She was already tight from being filled by such a thickness from behind and the satisfying feeling they both gave her was almost indescribable.

They began to thrust and soon found a rhythm, each of them entering her in turn as the other slid out, the sensation of them brushing along the thin layer of flesh that separated them sending her head into a wildly delighted spin. There were sudden moments when they both filled her and she groaned loudly as the fulfilment became almost too much to bear.

She couldn't help but delight in the subtle differences between the two of them: the width, the depth they reached, the curves and ripples of each individual pleasure bringer.

'Kiko!' Edward suddenly growled. 'What the hell are you doing?'

April turned to see her, leg thrown over the arm of the chair, skirt hitched up around her waist with her hand firing rapidly down the front of her panties. One of her straps had fallen off her shoulder allowing her breast to spill out.

April smiled to herself as she watched: the immense pleasure the father and son were delivering to her body; the view of the mother vigorously masturbating as she watched them fucking; the soft moans and erotic conversations coming from the television. It was so much more than she had imagined. The evening had far surpassed any of her expectations and she had long since given up caring whether any of it was intended.

She rolled her head as the groans from the figure on screen signalled her building towards her orgasm. Cal lay forward and drew his tongue across her piercing before sucking it into his mouth. He tugged and stretched, mimicking her actions, his tongue flicking the bar through her nipple.

'Yeah! Make me come,' the television moaned. 'Just like that.'

April watched the female's legs judder and the hand pull away to release a gush of orgasmic juice. She squealed for what seemed like an age causing April to grin as she remembered the time a female host had made her squirt. It had only ever happened once, but it was arguably the most amazing orgasm she had ever had. She did wonder whether this one might surpass it.

She turned back to see Kiko thrusting her fingers into herself, her panties now flailing around on one of her ankles. Her face suddenly screwed up and she released a torrent of high-pitched screams, her leg flapping wildly over the side of the chair as she came.

'I'm gonna come,' Cal suddenly groaned.

He raised himself up and thrust hard. April took hold of his nipples and pinched and stretched them. It immediately caused him to groan loudly, and she felt him throb several times as he spurted his release into her.

Kiko moved over and crouched beside him and, as he pulled out, she immediately ran her tongue over April's clit before clamping her lips around it. The movement of April's hips from Edward's thrusts stretched and pulled her little nub of skin as it tried to tear free, but Kiko clung on to it like her life depended on it. Two fingers entered her and began to stroke along her sweet spot. April was right. Having a pussy definitely gave an insight into exactly how to pleasure one, and she was certainly now reaping the benefits.

Cal moved to her side and squeezed her breast with both hands then took as much of it into his mouth as he could. He flicked the bar with his tongue, the raised bumps forcing their way through the pierced hole and pulling deliciously on her nub of flesh, rippling sparks of pleasure into her body.

I'm gonna come, her mind said softly, her body numb from all of the intense pleasure.

'Get ready!' Edward suddenly growled. 'I'm about to come in the babysitter's tight little ass.'

He couldn't have timed it more perfectly.

He groaned loudly and slowed, his throbbing arousal seeming to double in size and the sound of his pleasure and the sudden stretching shattered the butterfly within her sending sparks of pleasure throughout her entire body. Her legs flailed wildly as Kiko and Cal sucked more and more pleasure from her, Edward's throbbing spurts prolonging the peak as it too squeezed more out of her delirious body before they all brought her gently down.

She lay on top of Edward, a twitching wreck of intensely satisfied flesh. Cal moved up to kiss her lips. She wanted to respond, to show her appreciation for everything that had happened, intentional or not, but it was as though the life had been completely sucked from her body. She needed a moment. She needed several moments.

Cal realised and stopped and, when she eventually began to move, helped her to her feet. She smiled at him then turned to see Edward and Kiko kissing passionately. She glanced at the television, the credits rolling up the screen as soft music played, every inch of her body tingling with deep satisfaction. Perfect timing!

She sat on the couch and began to get dressed, her head somewhat light and fuzzy.

'Still think you're too old for a babysitter?' said Edward grinning wildly.

'Not if she's gonna do that!'

'What if I can guarantee that every single time.'

'No way! A babysitter we can shag whenever we want.'

'Watch your language in front of your mum.'

'Sorry!'

April smiled at the fact that they were still keeping up the pretence. It was a pretence, wasn't it?

'I'll see you out,' said Kiko.

As she stepped out of the door, April turned and opened her mouth, her brow furrowed by her thoughts.

'We're a very open-minded family and haven't actually broken any laws.' Kiko smiled as if reading her mind.

April nodded. 'So, you're all...'

'Mother, father and son.'

'And this was all...'

'Planned to perfection. There's something deeply erotic about engaging in the forbidden. Isn't there?'

She decided to ignore the comment and made her way down the path reliving the best parts of her own forbidden fantasy.