From a Loving Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bill tugged on my nipples. "Ride me, bitch," he demanded, and I resumed my fucking of my cunt with his cock. I soon found myself fucking the finger too as it slipped in and out in time with my bouncing. It wasn't as unpleasant as I had feared. Indeed, I soon found myself enjoying the penetration of my ass. The plugs had prepared me well.

Twisting round to look at Ollie, I said, "I want your cock in me. I want to feel you come in my tight, virgin ass."

He grinned back at me. "You asked for it."

I could hardly believe myself. I already had one man giving my cunt what it needed, and I was begging a second man to do likewise with my ass. I was out of control and loving it. My new buttplug was actually thicker than Ollie's shaft, so I knew I could take him.

Bill was tugging impatiently on my nipples again, but I waited for Ollie to settle into position behind me and press for entry. The feeling of being stretched almost painfully wide was delicious. "Oh fuck yes," I hissed. I really had two cocks inside me. I could feel them both, Bill deep within and Ollie still at the entrance.

Riding Bill slowly, I gasped with astonished pleasure with each additional inch thrust into my rear. The friction was wonderful, the stretching and incredible fullness exquisite. I could even feel them rub against each other, so thin is the membrane between the two passages. The flood of new sensations was blowing my mind.

If Bill hadn't been torturing my nipples, I would have just concentrated on the cock fucking my ass with ever longer strokes, but Bill forced me to pay attention to him too. I tried my best to ride him despite the distraction of Ollie's long, vigorous cock.

For a good few minutes, the three of us moved together like a machine, our motion rhythmic, our sighs and murmurs of appreciation loud. Sometimes the two cocks were synchronised in their penetration, sometimes one was easing out as the other drove in hard. A continuous yet ever-changing blend of sensation that was somehow too intense and yet never quite enough. I wanted it to continue forever, but it was exhausting. Fantastic though it was, I couldn't keep it up. "Come in my ass, Ollie," I begged. "Give it to me."

Thankfully I didn't have to wait much longer. Slamming into me hard and deep, Ollie drove himself finally to a climax. I sighed with happiness as his cum tickled me inside, as his cock jerked wildly within me. My restless hips tried to keep him inside and coming forever; but, too soon, he was done and he slipped slowly free from me.

Bill surprised me by lifting me up, so that for a brief moment I was doubly empty of the hard cocks I still craved, but then his cock was at my ass instead and I understood. I welcomed Bill into my no-longer-virgin ass and settled into a rhythm that worked for me. I was finally able to focus on the exquisitely dirty thrill of a cock fucking my ass - that was already filled with another man's cum. I missed the greater depth of Ollie's thrusts, and my cunt felt sorely neglected, but I loved every moment of it.

I was hopeful too that I would be able to come just from anal stimulation, but my climax was elusive and all too quickly Bill achieved his. He thrust as deep as he could and held me tight against him as his cum erupted, filling my ass with a second helping... and for a good, long minute or two, I rested in that position, luxuriating in the gentle pulsing of the cock stretching my ass - until he pushed me off him unceremoniously.

I sensed they were finished with me, but I was far from finished. I needed to come, even if I did it myself. I -

I cried out in protest as Ollie captured my hands and bound them behind me. I sat scowling at them both as Bill dressed once again and disappeared through to the front. Sure enough, the van started and set off on the journey - home, I assumed.

Except it wasn't quite over for me. Ollie brought his cock to my mouth and fed it to me before I remembered where it had just been. I tried to pull away, but he held me close, forcing me to taste my ass mixed with his cum.

Can I just say yuck? But actually it wasn't too bad, and I was soon deep-throating him without reservation. I wanted to make him come a third time for me, but it wasn't until he had me on my knees, driving into me hard from behind, smacking my cheeks as he did, that he finished at last, emptying himself deep in my cunt.

My hands were still bound, I still hadn't come, and the van was stationary. "Better put this on," Bill said, handing me my coat as Ollie released my wrists. Not waiting even a second, he pushed open the doors and climbed out.

I wrapped myself hastily, and allowed him to help me out. I prayed no one was watching. I probably looked a mess. I had cum drying on my face and in my hair, and I was shaking with fatigue. "Have fun without me next week," Bill said and pushed me gently towards my house.

Our house, George. Can you imagine if you had been at home when I walked in? Stinking of sweat and grease, cum leaking from ass and pussy, a mouth that had just sucked a cock fresh from my ass... and almost feverish with need.

But you weren't there, George. I stuck the suction cup dildo on a chair and lowered myself onto it, stuffing my own ass deliciously, and with my trusty pink vibrator I fucked my needy cunt, double-penetrating myself until my arms were too tired to move. I lost count of the number of orgasms, all made so much more intense by my ass clenching about the silicone shaft...

*

Are you still reading this, George? Do you derive some masochistic pleasure from these revelations? Is your cock in your hand as you learn how my ass was fucked and filled by two virile men? Do you understand now how one man will never be enough for me again, no matter how much I love him?

Because I do love you, George. And I adore the sweetness of our love-making. But to be truly satisfied in bed, I need to unleash the whore in me, and - as Shakespeare would put it - she is as hungry as the sea, and can devour as much. (Or is it 'digest'? No matter, she can do that too.)

Let me confess one more thing about that day. By the time you got home, I had showered and brushed my teeth and had even managed to cook dinner, creating a fine misimpression of normality. (You may remember that we cuddled up to watch a film afterwards and I was asleep before the opening credits were done.) All through dinner, my love, as you told me about your day and I lied about mine, I could feel cum leaking from my ass.

*

In truth, a lot of the stuff I've done in the heat of the moment disgusts me in the cold light of day, but it's difficult to think about it at all without remembering all of it, and that just gets me horny again. It's like an obsession, or an addiction. I know that it's wrong, but its very wrongness just makes me need it. The only way to cage the wild animal within me would be to swear off sex for life...

But I'm not ready to do that yet.

I have learned much about myself in the past few weeks, but let me tell you now what I am most proud of.

One of my favourite toys is a set of jiggle balls. I've had them for years. You just slip them into the vagina and go about your day. Inside the two silicone spheres are metal balls that roll around, and it's a very pleasant distraction while doing the housework or when exercising. Plus they're great anyway for strengthening the pelvic floor muscles - which makes orgasms a whole lot more intense.

The homework Bill set me for the second week was to go for a walk each day in a short dress or skirt and no underwear. Worse than that, I was to wear a labia spreader so that not only was I exposed but I was wide open. In a different location each day, I was to take an upskirt photo as a memory. You can see these on my laptop in the folder 'Local Wildlife'.

The labia spreader is a silicone-coated wire that not only - as you will see - spreads my labia and exposes my clit, but also loops around inside my cunt and presses against my G-spot. It got me wondering if I could learn to squirt, something I'd flirted with a few times but never committed to. Each day after my walk, I prepared towels in case of success, drank plenty of water, allowed myself time and mental space to relax and explore, and focussed the end of my G-spot vibrator (the funny-shaped one) on that so secretive inner spot.

It took a while the first time, but eventually I got to that point where you feel like you're about to pee, and I fought the instinct to hold it in, instead maintaining the stimulation and increasing the pressure. There was certainly a pressure building within, and finally a glorious release, fluid gushing past my fingers. Very different from a normal orgasm. More profound - and so much messier.

I'm getting better at it. I can get there now using only my fingers - or a cooperative cock. If you ever decide you want to fuck your slutty wife again, George, I will soak the sheets while you come inside me...

On the Thursday morning, once again wearing a short dress and no underwear, my lipstick bright red and the labia spreader in place, I took a taxi across town to a hotel that, by its outside, had seen better days. By its inside, those better days were long forgotten. The paint was patchy and flaking, the carpets stained, and the wallpaper scratched and fading. The air was stale with hints of ancient cigarette smoke and worse. The door that eventually opened for me looked like it had been kicked open at some point and crudely mended, and the lock did not inspire confidence. The sheets and towels were clean, at least, though their quality was cheap.

In short, it was not a hotel I would ever choose to stay in, and I was grateful that Ollie had been waiting at the front door for me. "Take your dress off," he instructed as soon as we were past reception. Reluctantly I did so, deeply conscious of my bare breasts on display; and my unshielded pussy, open like a lewd invitation to anyone who might see. There were only two short corridors and one flight of stairs, but there were a dozen doors that might swing open without any warning.

It was a relief to be admitted into the room where Dave and Stu waited, away from the danger of discovery (a sweet aphrodisiac, in truth) but into the lion's den. It was a surprisingly large room, with a double bed and with a small ensuite bathroom, but I was a naked slut alone with three horny men - and a camera on a tripod. "Wave at the camera and say hello to Bill," Ollie said.

I stared uncertainly at the camera, all too aware that Bill might not be the only man to watch what these men would do to me. Indeed, I was immediately afraid that you, George, would eventually see it, and thus see what an irredeemable whore your sweet, innocent wife is. I imagined you staring at the screen, seeing me sucking and fucking these three men like some amateur porn star, and -

Fuck, but that lit a fire in me. It's funny watching the video at that point, my expression one of almost comical alarm, eyes fixed on the camera and looking straight into the viewers' eyes, my hand creeping involuntarily to my visibly wet and gaping pussy. You can see the moment of revelation in my eyes, the moment I choose to embrace the scenario and give it all I can. "Hello, Bill," I say, my lips curling with cruel mockery...

But I didn't care about Bill. It was you, George, that I was talking to.

It was the last thing I was able to say for a while. Ollie pushed a silicone-coated ring-gag into my mouth, forcing my jaw to stay quite painfully open; Dave fastened a leather collar about my neck; and Stu cuffed my wrists, fastening the chain to a D-ring in the collar.

Dave and Stu are young lads, about the same age as our son. They're brothers, in fact; twins, but not identical. They have the same dark hair and blue eyes, but Dave is taller and more athletic, while Stu is more muscular (he works as Ollie's apprentice).

Dave was the one who'd complimented my tits the week before, and once finished with the collar his hands went straight there, mauling my breasts with rough enthusiasm. Stu, who'd liked my ass, squeezed my cheeks as if assessing me for the cattle market. Both were already naked, having been stripped to their matching boxers before I arrived, and had lost no time revealing their alls thereafter.

Ollie was quickly as bare as the rest of us, and I was pushed onto my knees facing three cocks all of a good length. Ollie's was the longest by a bit, but it was Stu's girth that impressed me the most. He wasn't yet fully erect, but already the swelling shaft was alarmingly thick.

With my mouth gagged and my wrists chained, there wasn't much I could do except lick them with the tip of my tongue, but they seemed more interested anyway in slapping my cheeks with their cocks and smearing precum over my ears and forehead.

When they tired of that, they lifted me onto the bed, and as Ollie positioned himself between my legs, Dave bent to suck on my tits. Stu knelt by my head, pressing his cock against my mouth, but a camel would find it easier to pass through the eye of a needle than Stu's cock through that ring.

Ollie's cock shoved urgently inside me, uncaring about my readiness - but I was certainly ready. I still had the spreader in my cunt, pressing against my G-spot with each long thrust of that gorgeous cock, making me whimper in ecstasy. Even Dave's increasingly painful manipulation of my nipples - he was tugging on them, twisting, biting them - did not detract from the pleasure of the fucking I had looked forward to for days.

Stu lowered his head as if to kiss my open mouth, but shocked me by spitting instead, his saliva hitting my tongue. "You like that, don't you, you whore?"

I didn't know how I felt about it, and anyway couldn't answer, but I was quickly distracted by the unhalting assault on my cunt and tits. Stu's cock was back at my mouth, dribbling precum and smacking my lips as I tried to tease it with my tongue. Just as I relaxed fully into the ecstacy again, Stu tugged painfully on my hair and spat in my mouth again.

There's something viscerally offensive about someone spitting at you, let alone spitting in your mouth. I should have hated it, and I kept telling myself that I hated it, but here's the thing: Sure, I couldn't close my mouth or say anything, but I didn't even try to avoid or deny him. I just lay there getting beautifully fucked with my mouth wide open, ready to accept precum or saliva or any-damn-thing else he decided to put in there.

Ollie withdrew abruptly from my cunt and climbed over my legs to straddle my belly, and spat at my breasts. Using his long cock like a hammer, he smacked my nipples, pausing only to dribble saliva between my breasts.

Dave, meanwhile, moved round and between my legs, and without ceremony shoved into me. He was soon pounding into me quick and hard, each thrust exciting my G-spot, each impact making my clit and indeed my whole body resonate.

Stu spat in my mouth and rubbed precum all over my nose with his cock. Ollie spat more saliva between my breasts, then squeezed them around his cock and started fucking them. And I felt a familiar pressure building, that need to pee that heralds a deep vaginal orgasm.

I cried out wordlessly as fluid burst from beneath my clitoris, a grand welcome release, and a heartbeat later I climaxed for real, a full body orgasm as Dave thrust in unrelentingly, and as Ollie mauled my tits and squeezed my nipples, and as Stu covered my mouth forcing me to breathe through my nostrils, my body convulsing helplessly for an age...

And then I could breathe properly again, and I gasped for air. Dave pulled out of me, laughing. "Gushed like a fucking fountain," he said.

Stu and Dave swapped places while Ollie teased my nipples. They were hypersensitive in the wake of my double orgasm, but my attempts to squirm free of him were fruitless. Dave squeezed the head of his cock through the ring, filling my mouth with the taste of my own cum, and I licked and sucked eagerly - until Stu plucked the spreader from my cunt and lined his extraordinarily thick cock up for entry.

Once again I found myself breathing frantically through my nose. There was cock in my mouth, cock fucking my tits, and the biggest fucking cock ever stretching my vagina like never before - well, not including childbirth, but Stu's cock still felt huge. "I told you the slut could take it," Ollie said. "I can't wait to see you stretch her ass with that monster." He grinned as my eyes widened in fear. "By the time we're done with you, you'll be so stretched your husband could fuck you without you feeling a thing."

Which is absurd, of course, but the thought of you hearing him say that was delicious. My muscles are well trained, front and back, as you will always be welcome to discover for yourself.

The slow, deep, regular thrusting of Stu's thick cock into my cunt made focusing on anything else impossible. Ollie's torture of my nipples and smacking of my breasts, and Dave's cock in my mouth were mere distractions.

Just as the tension was building to another spectacular orgasm, Stu paused and lifted my legs - handing one each to Ollie and Dave. Together they bent me until my pussy was pointed at the ceiling and Stu's cock was hammering into me like a pile-driver - which I think is what the position is officially called. All that contortion and discomfort made me lose momentum, but Stu was clearly close.

At the last instant, on the point of his climax, he pulled out almost completely. With just the head of cock still buried in me, he came, his thick cock kicking vigorously as it pumped cum into my cunt. I could feel it flooding into me, filling me up, though of course the quantity was magnified by my imagination.

They kept me in this position as first Ollie and then Dave took their turns, stroking their shafts while fucking my upturned cunt with shallow thrusts, adding more cum to the mess inside me.

Until I had three loads of cum in my cunt. As Dave and Stu lifted me quickly onto my knees, Ollie placed a glass beneath my pussy to catch the cum that poured out. "That's it," Ollie said. "Push it all out." And I certainly tried to.

I knew where this was going. I wasn't surprised or even unhappy when the boys forced my head back, my gaping mouth open to receive the libation. It wasn't a huge quantity, but the mixture of fluids from the four of us seemed to fill my mouth. "Good slut," Ollie said, and removed the ring gag, enabling me to swallow it all without spilling.

*

Thoroughly exhausted, I surrendered to sleep, and awoke maybe an hour later to discover the brothers had been out to get lunch for us all - lunch for me being a granola yoghurt pot that was a welcome change from the morning's diet of spit and cum. "Thanks," I'd said, and dived in. My jaw ached with the memory of being forced open for so long, my nipples felt bruised, and my cunt glowed in the aftermath of that superb fucking.

It seems almost impossible to me now that I reached the age I am without ever discovering the joy that is oral sex - and not just blowjobs. When, after lunch, Ollie spread my legs and knelt to lick my pussy - so recently fucked by three fantastic cocks and filled with three measures of cum - my instinctive reaction was to retreat and deny him. Despite everything I had done over the previous two weeks, I still wasn't entirely relaxed about people being able to see my most intimate region, but for Ollie to literally stick his face in it, smelling me, tasting me, seeing up close the evidence of my whorish infidelity...

He held me still, though, and though I burned with shame, I quickly surrendered to the expertise of his tongue as it explored my labia and circled my clit. I tell you, George. If ever you forgive me and beg me to return, I will demand this oral worship of you daily, as I should have done on the day we consummated our marriage.